Your favorite Forum members!
This post is meant to give a shoutout to fellow Forum users that you had positive interactions with, whose opinions you respect (even if you disagree), you respect for the way they act on here or anything else that you like about them.
If you aren´t mentioned, that´s ok, I´m sure you have great feats of personality too that either had no real oppurtunity to shine yet or people have simply failed to see!
I´ll start with a few:
@PigMainClaudette for valueing respectful demeanour
@Dwight_Fairfield and @Xyvielia for they share the love for the Halloween franchise
@megswifey for having the sweetest attitude ever
@Buttercake for always providing colourful stuff to read (with a misstep here and there ;-) )
@notstarboard for his ability to have a civil and thoughtful argument
@GoodBoyKaru whom I had a bad start with but whom I came to like
@Moundshroud , please let me know when you have achieved your goal!
@Jyn_Mojito, the queen of hugs and snuggles
There are more, and I´m sure I´ll bite my behind later for failing to include them.
Maybe you can brighten someones day a bit by showing just a little bit (or more if you like) of appreciation.
Please do not call out stuff or people you deem bad, that´s not what this post is for and you will find about 20.000 posts about these already existing.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Comments
Aight good to know James.
*User banned please carry on*
Honestly I wake up in cold ######### sweat about that happening to me
But i can't ping you that way D:
He’s good sometimes but he gets on my nerves. We have to share a room so if my parents aren’t home I have to go in there and lock the door. I might get my sister’s new room/ my old room because she’s been on my parents nerves. (she’s in collage and if something doesn’t go her way she will be in a bad mood. She threatened to leave on our family vacation because she can mess with us but we can’t mess with her. Like what? What kinda threat is that? We kinda wanted her to leave because she acts like she’s on her period every day.) I’ve gotten used to my family.
I would like to nominate, @GoodBoyKaru @Buttercake @Slashstreetboy and other. I've been extremely lonely during the whole pandemic so its great to see familiar faces now and again
It's sad when we have to point out obvious joking....ban-hammer is always just steps away here, man. 😢
I think your safe. Your a Felix.
Pandemic is harsh. I love being here with you guys more than being in 'the real world.' 💜
I've been warned. I'm 2 steps away from joining our fallen legion of friends. 😢
What,why??
It was awhile ago but I didn't know it was three strikes your out policy. After hearing that I've been nervous.
That's unfortunate.Then better be careful or else i have to see you as NotButtercake again 😢
Hopefully no one will catch on... 😱
I'm not exactly sweating over it but I'm actually baffled that I'm not banned yet. Idk if anyone else feels the same but...idk how am I not banned yet lmao, people like pigmainclaudette and toxicmyers got banned for stuff way less than what I've said.
Yo, I really appreciate that man. I like you too. I try to have some kind of positive influence here. 🤣 I will be posting my favorites shortly
So I've been lurking here for a better part of a year so seeing the intense back and forward here was like my own personal WWE, I have favorites and heels. The ones who made me wanna join these forums are: @Blueberry and @Orion.
Other members are: @GodDamn_Angela((I'm sorry to embarrass you like this lol)), @MusicNerd_TC whom I am cool with and a fellow lover of music, @TAG, @SpaceCoconut((RIP Brother)), @Squirrel_Thicc, @Endstille((RIP Brother)), @MadLordJack whom I begrudgingly respect :P, @BigTimeGamer whom I don't see eye to eye with, but we both stand on issues that matter for the long term of the game. Also @Pawcelot @NursesBootie @Moundshroud and that's off the top of my head.
Honorable Mention: Anyone who took homophobic, racist, and sexist posters to task. You guys make us less isolated to the community, good on you.
@GoodBoyKaru @MusicNerd_TC @notstarboard @MadLordJack i cant remember the rest and for some reason toxic Myers is banned and azame so you guys have been very logical and civil for the most point. Karu was nice enough to help me and music was always sensible and notstarboard even defeneded me! And madlordjack is always calm and logical in my experiences oh and @SCP_FOR_DBD he has always been pretty nice
Eyyyy!
Sadly I don't pick favorites so I cannot tag anyone.
I know this is off topic, but has anyone else just been coming back to this thread to check out the appreciation people throw at each other? It's so warm and fuzzy.
Banned for not naming anyone I assume
Yeah,i appreciate every thread that isn't people crying about SWF,Spirit,certain perks etc.
We need more positivity here
I sure do :D
Since it seems to have died down a bit by now, I want to thank everyone that took time to make a positive mention of someone else, I loved seeing all of these!
All the positively made me screech in pain and I stuck out my forked tongue as I rolled my eyes in pain.
But joke's aside, it was a neat idea for a thread.
I know right... giving the same answers on the same topics cause people run straight to the forums rather then taking a 5 minute breather from the game
You are welcome... thanks for making this thread
I have... and also waiting for a mention saying I am worthy of a spot... lol
I keep reading it. It's nice to hear people just be happy. 💜
The lack of Fibijean mentions is peepoSad
Awww, thank you very much. I'm surprised anyone still remembers the days I would work on the ATC sub-forum, let alone specifically remember things I did for them.
Hope you have a Happy Halloween :)
Pretty sure i've seen some people mention him/her
yes that's exactly what im doing lol
Perhaps it's just me but I never read posters names so if anyone asks me to name a single person here I can't. I can remember lots of topics etc but never members. Some other forums I have been a member of for 10-20 years and same thing there.
I wish to ammend my list to add a couple people that I forgot (these are in combo with the rest from page 1)
@Aven_Fallen
@RaSavage42
@MadLordJack
@OniWantsYourMacaroni
@Slashstreetboy
@Fibijean
@Boosted_Dwight
@Gay Myers (Luzi)
@Buttercake
@Flevami
[Yes there are more but they're on the mental list still]
Thank you,i appreciate it ^^
There I am... I made it on The List
worth it
I wanted to thank everyone that gave me a mention(I hope I didn't overlook anyone) I really appreciate you guys too! 💜💜🌈🌈🍬🍬
@Sonzaishinai
@megswifey
@MadLordJack
@SleepyWillo
@MusicNerd_TC
@Respectfulnancymain
@Chief@chieften333
@Xyvielia
@OniWantsYourMacaroni
@Volfawott
@Dabihwow
@GoodBoyKaru
@Slashstreetboy
@NOTGamingHulk123
@GamingHulk123
Edit: Why is this post so cursed! I keep trying to fix it and it gets more and more cursed!
Gotta mostly fixed except for poor cheiften's name...
Very wholesome post.
@Orion, @Buttercake, @GoodBoyKaru
I enjoy reading their posts, makes me challenge my own perspective and thoughts on many, many things.
And Buttercake always makes my day with eccentric posts and stories.
I wasn't expecting anyone to @ me in this thread lol.
And @Respectfulnancymain thank you all 💜
I’d have to go with: @MusicNerd_TC , @Respectfulnancymain , @GoodBoyKaru , @GrootDude , @MegMain98 , @Cornpopers_Evan, @Buttercake, @Aven_Fallen
Haven’t spoke to @SleepyWillo, @OniWantsYourMacaroni, @Elena, @Yamaoka , @Dwight_Fairfield, & @megswifey very much, but they seem wholesome & respectable.
Even though me & @Waffleyumboy have had our disagreements and misunderstandings, I respect and enjoy his post at times 💜
& a special special shoutout to the legendary @Cheers; I never got to exchange words with you or have a deep conversation but you seemed like such a respectful person. So sorry you’re not here to see this but you’re safe from this scary world now. Rest In Paradise 💜
Edit: WOAH, HOW COULD I FORGET @Mushwin, @Elk, @Mister_xD. You 3 have permission to kick me in the throat.
Edit: and @Poweas. I’m screwing up so bad rn.
stop it c;
Hey Awesome forum Lovelys❣️
@ringwinning is often on these discussions, I’m sure some of you have interacted with her before...
Her name is Cat and she’s really super friendly and easy to vibe with!
Everyone plz take a sec an go check her out an give her a follow on
Twitch:
https://twitch.tv/drrrstrange
Discord:
𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮#7790
She recently started streaming DBD and I kno she will be super happy if you gave her some L💜ve and a follow!
Thank you all for showing Love n being so beautiful☺️
👻🎃Spooktacular Halloween to All❣️
@Respectfulnancymain
@GrootDude
@TheClownIsKing
@GoodBoyKaru
@MusicNerd_TC
@Orion
@Dwight_Fairfield
@ClickyClicky
@Mushwin
@Raccoon
@Buttercake
@Boosted_Dwight
@Demogordon_Ramsay
@MadLordJack
@Aven_Fallen
@MadLordJack
@OniWantsYourMacaroni
@Slashstreetboy
@Fibijean
@Gay Myers (Luzi)
@Flevami
@Sonzaishinai
@megswifey
@SleepyWillo
@MusicNerd_TC
@Xyvielia
@Volfawott
@Dabihwow
@SpaceCoconut
@ABannedCat
@AChaoticKiller
@Darkskies
@bubbabrotha
@Nobsyde
@The_Bootie_Gorgon
@RaSavage42
You are absolutely welcome m'lady
@pwncxkes <———— This guy
as long as you're a fun and respectful individual, anyone and everyone is my favorite forum member <3
Thanks!
*waves paws*
Real pic of me when I post (for the fans).
Without derailing the thread and killing the vibe I rather we don't get distracted from things that are important, but things like this are nice to do. We lose track then things will never get better. I'm already seeing things go back to the status quo.
>:(