Your favorite Forum members!
This post is meant to give a shoutout to fellow Forum users that you had positive interactions with, whose opinions you respect (even if you disagree), you respect for the way they act on here or anything else that you like about them.
If you aren´t mentioned, that´s ok, I´m sure you have great feats of personality too that either had no real oppurtunity to shine yet or people have simply failed to see!
I´ll start with a few:
@PigMainClaudette for valueing respectful demeanour
@Dwight_Fairfield and @Xyvielia for they share the love for the Halloween franchise
@megswifey for having the sweetest attitude ever
@Buttercake for always providing colourful stuff to read (with a misstep here and there ;-) )
@notstarboard for his ability to have a civil and thoughtful argument
@GoodBoyKaru whom I had a bad start with but whom I came to like
@Moundshroud , please let me know when you have achieved your goal!
@Jyn_Mojito, the queen of hugs and snuggles
There are more, and I´m sure I´ll bite my behind later for failing to include them.
Maybe you can brighten someones day a bit by showing just a little bit (or more if you like) of appreciation.
Please do not call out stuff or people you deem bad, that´s not what this post is for and you will find about 20.000 posts about these already existing.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Comments
Wow... Thanks
Not one list but two.... I must be doing something right
THERE'S STILL MORE OF THAT LIST OKAY
Wait, what, me? Why? lol
Flattered though.
You are also my favorite person @____@
My personal favorites would have to go too. @Fibijean, @Unicorn, @Mushwin, @JawsIsTheNextKiller, @Poweas, @GrootDude, @MegMain98, @Elk, @Boosted_Dwight, @GoodBoyKaru, @Cheers and @Respectfulnancymain .
I have to toss in @LordGlint
Meh, I havent been as active as I use to be so doesnt surprise me that people forgot I exist.
I’d like to say I pretty much like everyone I regularly interact with on these forums. You’re great.
And, yeah, for those that have guessed, you’re right. (You know what I’m talking about).
I knew you were a trusted member and you had glint in your name...I forgot the full name because tequila but I recognize the name tonight when I saw you posting on other posts lol
Oh, I'm actually not trusted. Im one of the few people who got a red PFP without being in that group.
ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah, I recall that LOL, I remember faintly it was another program that didn't pan out.
*excitement noises*
🤣
I'm a little late but I want to thank @Boss for being a fun and lighthearted person to talk to.
To all users, although we've had our disagreements, I also want to say I genuinely appreciate all the energy and contributions in these forums. Thank you to everyone who has helped to make coming to the forums a positive and informative experience.
😇
Tell me your secrets
They came out with a "forum member of the month" program. I was the first one of like 2 people to win it, lol. Not sure if there was ever any others and the one other person I know of didnt feel like using the red PFP.