Archive announcement

Hey, this is an archive version of the official DBD forum that is set to go dark after the end of October 2026, since it was confirmed that they are not planning to make it view only, but it will be taken offline, I've created this mirror in case someone wants to go back and view something. This isn't it's final state, the data will be updated until the end of October. After the forum is fully down I will publish the actual archived data (A direct download and a torrent), before october there is no point, because new discussions and comments can still be created.

Some stats
Discussions: 339.006
Comments: 3.337.138
Media: 161.735 files / 170 GB (Images, logs, any attachment that was uploaded directly to the forum. So imgur, etc does not count)
Last updated: 2026 September 25th (I don't update it everyday)

The site uses the same URL structure as the original forum, so after it goes down, you can still visit any link by just changing the bhvr.com part to deadbyqueue.com. Categories, discussions, comments, profiles were all imported and the search is working as well. PTB related data (Only 3 categories were accessible) is mostly missing, anything that was in the PTB feedback and PTB bug reporting categories were not archived, because they are only visible to the moderators / admins. After October I will backfill whatever I can from archive.org, but the 99% of past PTB posts will be missing. If you somehow have access to the restricted PTB posts and you would like to have them included in the archive please message me on Discord (CutestLoaf) or Twitter.

I have zero plans to make this an actual forum, there is not even a forum engine running on this site, just a default forum theme which loosely resembles the official forum, because BHVR used the same one (that they customized). If you want an alternative DBD forum:
https://fog-dwellers.com (I have no affiliation with them, just seen the site being recommended on the official DBD forum)

This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.

Comments