Who's your favorite forum users?

Ill start. @Heartbound never ceases to make me laugh.

Comments

  • I miss DudeDelicious/ClownIsKing 😒 used to love his convos on the forums

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    I don’t have a favorite but I do tend to look for posts with the following people:

    (In no specific order)

    @BabuDweet Insightful and true to their word.

    @IronKnight55 Wholesome and always tries to keep an open mind.

    @Sluzzy Sluzzy is the moment!

    @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe The grandpa I never had, and he is a Bill main, so automatically gets to be on the list.

    @Pulsar Very articulate and genuine, we constantly disagree but I respect his opinions.

    @ocafghanistan I’m always nodding in agreement when he gives his opinion.

    @GoodBoyKaru Funny and Sassy. Sorry but you know you are. πŸ˜‚

    You say sass, I say extreme passive aggression, but I guess it works lmao

  • And @Clowning , @Huge_Bush really should done this all in one hit but the names kept coming to me everytime I already clicked post

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2744017#Comment_2744017

    You say sass, I say extreme passive aggression, but I guess it works lmao

    Let's meet in the middle and call it extremly passive sassgression

  • I'll join in and share mine since I have been tagged (Thank you!).


    @RoboMojo ; He's my favorite user and person since I met him here. His opinions are very interesting, I always find myself agreeing with him. He's a cool Jeff and overall an amazing person!


    @IronKnight55 ; I tend to agree with them. I like their honesty and how chill they are.


    @Pet_The_Lizards ; I still remember the photos he shared here, it was so cute to see animals randomly. He's a nice person.


    @GentlemanFridge ; I find his responses short and to the point, funny too.


    @AnneBonny ; I don't know her personally but it's funny to see our names with the same profile picture. I think she's cool.



    (I hope it's okay to tag you guys πŸ˜…)

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2744028#Comment_2744028

    Let's meet in the middle and call it extremly passive sassgression

    Perfect.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    Apologies if I mentioned too many people. If me pinging any of you is annoying, just let me know and I'll refrain from doing so in the future.

    @Anniehere because we met on the forums and outside of the forums, she's been nothing but sweet and kind (not sure if that counts since we mostly talk outside of the forums, but I'll put her here anyways).

    @StarLost because he seems to be a pretty cool dude. Even if I don't agree with his opinions, I can usually see where he's coming from anyhow.

    @MadLordJack We agreed on quite a lot of things and they seemed like a genuinely cool person. Shame that they were banned.

    @GeneralV I don't agree with him on most things, but you gotta admire his passion for Freddy. Even though I'm personally not too keen on seeing old Freddy's return, I still hope he does come back someday, for his sake.

    @GoodBoyKaru I don't agree with him very often, but he seems like a genuinely nice guy. He's already been mentioned a fair bit so perhaps this is just annoying for him now. I'm sorry if that's the case!

    @Seiko300 We don't interact much, and they're definitely one of the more obscure members of the forums, but I like them anyhow. They always seem to give their opinions in a respectful manner and as far as I'm aware, no one has mentioned them yet.

    @Pet_The_Lizards (Took kind of a while to find that name because of the underscores xD ) Like with Seiko, I don't interact much with Pet_The_Lizards, if at all. Even so, I remember we once had a very pleasant conversation about Jazz about a year ago. I see them every now and then on the forums. They seem nice :)

    @Phasmamain One of the few Jeff mains out there. Big respect.

    I appreciate it! We are rare but seeing how everyone loves him is great

  • @Anniehere said:

    I'll join in and share mine since I have been tagged (Thank you!).

    @RoboMojo ; He's my favorite user and person since I met him here. His opinions are very interesting, I always find myself agreeing with him. He's a cool Jeff and overall an amazing person!

    @IronKnight55 ; I tend to agree with them. I like their honesty and how chill they are.

    @Pet_The_Lizards ; I still remember the photos he shared here, it was so cute to see animals randomly. He's a nice person.

    @GentlemanFridge ; I find his responses short and to the point, funny too.

    @AnneBonny ; I don't know her personally but it's funny to see our names with the same profile picture. I think she's cool.

    (I hope it's okay to tag you guys πŸ˜…)

    Why hello. This was a nice surprise after a night of uni-related existential crises.

    Thank you.

  • Everyone who said ThiccBuddha is my favorite. And for those who said "Not ThiccBuddha" I would check yourself before you wreck yourself, homeboy. But seriously, though, everyone here is pretty cool except for the people who aren't. Cheers to that, DBD community, and let us always remember that survivor main or killer main, we are all still playing DBD, so who is really winning? Not us!

  • @GoodBoyKaru because I just love the vibe she/he/they gives.

    @Sluzzy because every post from Sluzzy makes me smile.

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    @GoodBoyKaru because I just love the vibe she/he/they gives.

    @Sluzzy because every post from Sluzzy makes me smile.

    I had no idea GoodBoyKaru was so many different people behind the name. Such shadow organization, much wow.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2744152#Comment_2744152

    I had no idea GoodBoyKaru was so many different people behind the name. Such shadow organization, much wow.

    I just don't know the person, and I didn't want to be disrespectful xd

  • @StarLost was my first favorite, didn't even know I could have favorites until I realized I enjoy reading all of their posts.

    @Pulsar is probably second, I notice myself upvoting almost everything they write.

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2744154#Comment_2744154

    I just don't know the person, and I didn't want to be disrespectful xd

    I do not even know if they are actually a good boy or named Karu either, now that you mention it. So many mysteries behind this enigma.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2744157#Comment_2744157

    I do not even know if they are actually a good boy or named Karu either, now that you mention it. So many mysteries behind this enigma.

    Yea, it's a bit sus lmao

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    @GoodBoyKaru because I just love the vibe she/he/they gives.

    @Sluzzy because every post from Sluzzy makes me smile.

    Rn I go by he/him and probably will for the foreseeable future ^^ (ty)

  • @GeneralV for me tbh. One of the only people here who I can disagree with on most things and he won't go through my every post and attack me lmao. Very respectful and civil dude + a hag player

  • @KayTwoAyy Only forum user, so far, willing to go down the data rabbit-hole to bust forum myths.

  • I'm gonna shatter your world when I reveal GBK is not, in fact, my legal name.

    Not yet anyway

  • @ReviloDBD said:

    @StarLost was my first favorite, didn't even know I could have favorites until I realized I enjoy reading all of their posts.

    @Pulsar is probably second, I notice myself upvoting almost everything they write.

    Hah, thanks! I didn't realize that people enjoyed my posts this much. I try to mix feedback and anecdotes with a bit of humor, but I do tend to get drawn into political arguments at times and that's generally a bad idea anywhere on the internet if you tend to disagree with the current zeitgeist.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2744159#Comment_2744159

    Hah, thanks! I didn't realize that people enjoyed my posts this much. I try to mix feedback and anecdotes with a bit of humor, but I do tend to get drawn into political arguments at times and that's generally a bad idea anywhere on the internet if you tend to disagree with the current zeitgeist.

    For your sanity I suggest you skip those. That is what I usually do and it helps.

    Not just here but in general. I wish politics didn't divide people so much, but it could be its main purpose. And when people discuss it, it seems there is ignorance on every side and lack of empathy towards the other. Like everyone is at each others throat.

    I don't like it and chose to opt out of it. I would just end up fueling the fire in one way or the other.

    Like everyone else.

  • @IronKnight55 @Aven_Fallen @ocafghanistan @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe @GoodBoyKaru @Johnny_XMan @Orion @OniWantsYourMacaroni

    I enjoy their comments. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting, including people who never/rarely comment anymore.

  • @lordfart said:

    And @Clowning , @Huge_Bush really should done this all in one hit but the names kept coming to me everytime I already clicked post

    Aw, thank you. It’s nice to be remembered. I love you too <3

    I also love:

    @GoodBoyKaru - How can I not love a fellow aficionado of all things cute and fuzzy?

    @OniWantsYourMacaroni - Your name always brings a smile to my face, just wish you were more active.

    @TheGannMan- Fellow Claudette enthusiast. I know you have multiple wifus, but we both know Claudette is the Best even if you won’t admit it.

    @Pulsar - Your posts are consistently constructive and have good reasoning behind them, unlike most others. Also, your Steve avatar makes me swoon.

    @AngyKiller - how can I not like the anti-Sluzzy.

    @MandyTalk - cute avatar pic and boundless patience doing the work she does and putting up with the many turds on the forum

    @C3Tooth - Fantastic art always makes the forum worth visiting.

    @Phasmamain - I find myself agreeing with a lot of your posts. Many times when I want to respond to someone, you’ve already said what needed to be said. Also, big booty Jane for the win (Still not a good as Claud tho).

    @ThiccBudhha - I don’t know why but I feel like we’re kindred spirits even though we don’t interact with each other. I just like your posts.

    @landromat - Your name makes me smile every time I see it, something I need to do more of.

    @GeneralV - how can I not love you? We are fellow old farts with a passion for the past. May old Sir Fredrick be resurrected!


    There are more but I’m away from my PC and am tired of typing on my phone.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2744030#Comment_2744030

    Aw, thank you. It’s nice to be remembered. I love you too <3

    I also love:

    @GoodBoyKaru - How can I not love a fellow aficionado of all things cute and fuzzy?

    @OniWantsYourMacaroni - Your name always brings a smile to my face, just wish you were more active.

    @TheGannMan- Fellow Claudette enthusiast. I know you have multiple wifus, but we both know Claudette is the Best even if you won’t admit it.

    @Pulsar - Your posts are consistently constructive and have good reasoning behind them, unlike most others. Also, your Steve avatar makes me swoon.

    @AngyKiller - how can I not like the anti-Sluzzy.

    @MandyTalk - cute avatar pic and boundless patience doing the work she does and putting up with the many turds on the forum

    @C3Tooth - Fantastic art always makes the forum worth visiting.

    @Phasmamain - I find myself agreeing with a lot of your posts. Many times when I want to respond to someone, you’ve already said what needed to be said. Also, big booty Jane for the win (Still not a good as Claud tho).

    @ThiccBudhha - I don’t know why but I feel like we’re kindred spirits even though we don’t interact with each other. I just like your posts.

    @landromat - Your name makes me smile every time I see it, something I need to do more of.

    @GeneralV - how can I not love you? We are fellow old farts with a passion for the past. May old Sir Fredrick be resurrected!

    There are more but I’m away from my PC and am tired of typing on my phone.

    Spirit will always be number 1 waifu to me but I am proud to have Claudette fully maxed out at P3 level 50. She’s certainly a queen.

  • I miss Lord Tony!

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2744030#Comment_2744030

    Aw, thank you. It’s nice to be remembered. I love you too <3

    I also love:

    @GoodBoyKaru - How can I not love a fellow aficionado of all things cute and fuzzy?

    @OniWantsYourMacaroni - Your name always brings a smile to my face, just wish you were more active.

    @TheGannMan- Fellow Claudette enthusiast. I know you have multiple wifus, but we both know Claudette is the Best even if you won’t admit it.

    @Pulsar - Your posts are consistently constructive and have good reasoning behind them, unlike most others. Also, your Steve avatar makes me swoon.

    @AngyKiller - how can I not like the anti-Sluzzy.

    @MandyTalk - cute avatar pic and boundless patience doing the work she does and putting up with the many turds on the forum

    @C3Tooth - Fantastic art always makes the forum worth visiting.

    @Phasmamain - I find myself agreeing with a lot of your posts. Many times when I want to respond to someone, you’ve already said what needed to be said. Also, big booty Jane for the win (Still not a good as Claud tho).

    @ThiccBudhha - I don’t know why but I feel like we’re kindred spirits even though we don’t interact with each other. I just like your posts.

    @landromat - Your name makes me smile every time I see it, something I need to do more of.

    @GeneralV - how can I not love you? We are fellow old farts with a passion for the past. May old Sir Fredrick be resurrected!

    There are more but I’m away from my PC and am tired of typing on my phone.

    And how can I not love you, my dear? Your comments are always a spark of hope in this hellish place <3

    Thank you for your kindness, I really appreciate it.

  • @StarLost

    Our opinion matches surprisingly often and because of the name obviously

  • I love all of you, but @StarLostΒ has a special place in my heart, due to his ability to remain extremely calm and constructive during arguments, even when faced with some borderline malice.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743700#Comment_2743700

    Well this is a pleasant surprise!

    You know, I do think back to past comments I've made, and I vividly remember this conversation, but wasn't sure who I had it with. I'm happy to see that a conversation about music made you remember me so fondly, so thank you! 🎷

    I guess I better join in on this too.

    The last time I saw one of these threads, I tagged a bunch of people I always saw hanging around in the polls section, AKA my most FAVORITEST FAVORITE section. I won't tag them again in case I annoy them, but I'll mention them again here.

    • Seiko300 🦎
    • SebaOutbreak 🦎
    • CheeseAnton 🦎
    • MadLordJack (RIP) 🦎
    • CamoRanger 🦎
    • Aven_Fallen 🦎
    • Taiga 🦎
    • Gibberish 🦎
    • QwQw 🦎

    Also some people I should've tagged but didn't:

    (if i forgot anyone pls dont kill me i want to live)

    Thanks so much for the tag, man!

    image.png


  • @GeneralV forgot about you. Let's bring back old Freddy πŸ˜‰

  • @Sepex said:

    @GeneralV forgot about you. Let's bring back old Freddy πŸ˜‰

    That we will, my friend. That we will :)

  • Thank you very much @Anniehere, @Johnny_XMan, and @brokedownpalace! You guys are awesome πŸ™‚

    Would've replied sooner but I've been having internet issues. 😐️

  • @RoboMojo said:

    Apologies if I mentioned too many people. If me pinging any of you is annoying, just let me know and I'll refrain from doing so in the future.

    @Anniehere because we met on the forums and outside of the forums, she's been nothing but sweet and kind (not sure if that counts since we mostly talk outside of the forums, but I'll put her here anyways).

    @StarLost because he seems to be a pretty cool dude. Even if I don't agree with his opinions, I can usually see where he's coming from anyhow.

    @MadLordJack We agreed on quite a lot of things and they seemed like a genuinely cool person. Shame that they were banned.

    @GeneralV I don't agree with him on most things, but you gotta admire his passion for Freddy. Even though I'm personally not too keen on seeing old Freddy's return, I still hope he does come back someday, for his sake.

    @GoodBoyKaru I don't agree with him very often, but he seems like a genuinely nice guy. He's already been mentioned a fair bit so perhaps this is just annoying for him now. I'm sorry if that's the case!

    @Seiko300 We don't interact much, and they're definitely one of the more obscure members of the forums, but I like them anyhow. They always seem to give their opinions in a respectful manner and as far as I'm aware, no one has mentioned them yet.

    @Pet_The_Lizards (Took kind of a while to find that name because of the underscores xD ) Like with Seiko, I don't interact much with Pet_The_Lizards, if at all. Even so, I remember we once had a very pleasant conversation about Jazz about a year ago. I see them every now and then on the forums. They seem nice :)

    @Phasmamain One of the few Jeff mains out there. Big respect.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743700#Comment_2743700

    Well this is a pleasant surprise!

    You know, I do think back to past comments I've made, and I vividly remember this conversation, but wasn't sure who I had it with. I'm happy to see that a conversation about music made you remember me so fondly, so thank you! 🎷

    I guess I better join in on this too.

    The last time I saw one of these threads, I tagged a bunch of people I always saw hanging around in the polls section, AKA my most FAVORITEST FAVORITE section. I won't tag them again in case I annoy them, but I'll mention them again here.

    • Seiko300 🦎
    • SebaOutbreak 🦎
    • CheeseAnton 🦎
    • MadLordJack (RIP) 🦎
    • CamoRanger 🦎
    • Aven_Fallen 🦎
    • Taiga 🦎
    • Gibberish 🦎
    • QwQw 🦎

    Also some people I should've tagged but didn't:

    (if i forgot anyone pls dont kill me i want to live)

    I love that I've transcended to "obscure" lmao that's fantastic.

    I used to be on the forums a lot more than I am now, I've definitely toned it down and I don't check nearly as often as I used to, some weeks more often than others, I'll pop in: say my abruptly long piece in the midst of short responses, and then disappear back into the fog as an enigmatic figure.

    I definitely appreciate the mentions, and yes, polls is definitely the best section on these here forums. 🀩

  • @QwQw said:

    What a great question!

    Some people that come to mind for me are:

    @TheGannMan

    @GeneralV

    @glitchboi

    @NomiNomad

    @Dabihwow

    @Beelzeboop

    Imagine my surprise when I come here for my daily lurk to see I've been mentioned.

    I appreciate it! Don't feel like I deserve it, but appreciate it nonetheless. You're definitely on my list of favorite forum members.

  • @Pet_The_Lizards

    ^

    Because that's my hubby and I love annoying him

    @GoodBoyKaru

    ^

    Helpful and chill honestly a saving grace

    @Orion

    ^

    Smart and rational honestly you'll be surprised how much of a dying breed that could be so I appreciate it when I see it


    @Sluzzy

    ^

    You have always made me laugh whether you see that as a good or bad thing is up to you


    @MandyTalk

    ^

    Honestly I cannot imagine how annoying it must be to be one of the people who speaks to the community especially considering you usually are the one that gets a lot of the backlash even though you have nothing to do with it. From the times that I've spoken to you and seen your responses you always seem to be really nice and welcoming so thank you. I really appreciate that and you.

    @Peanits

    ^

    Same goes to you. A massive amount of appreciation it could probably be really annoying but I thank you for the job that you do.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Me because I'm iconic

    (@NoOneKnowsNova, @hahadrillgobrrr, @Mooks, @MadLordJack, @Jyn_Mojito, @megswifey, @TheGannMan, @OniWantsYourMacaroni, @Elena, @Respectfulnancymain, @Sowbug, @Donkerydoo, and @TurboTOne all get honourable mentions for being pretty cool too, I guess πŸ™„)

    (and @Cheers. Obviousky.)

    FIsebOwX0AQDTkN.jpg

    woaw

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2743308#Comment_2743308

    Imagine my surprise when I come here for my daily lurk to see I've been mentioned.

    I appreciate it! Don't feel like I deserve it, but appreciate it nonetheless. You're definitely on my list of favorite forum members.

    Nah, man. You definitely deserve it. You're awesome!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2747031#Comment_2747031

    You lost your lizard petting privileges.

    πŸ‘ŽβŒπŸ¦Ž

    Woah.. that’s harsh.

  • Honestly @GoodBoyKaru @Pulsar

    Even tho I'm sure I've disagreed with them on a few things here and there (maybe a lot of things), they're usually more level headed and chill than most people here with their arguments

  • @Sluzzy

    Funny af. But when they are serious have very good points

    @Pulsar

    Man's just trying to do right by console players. Reeeespect.

    @GoodBoyKaru

    Comments Crack me up

    @Aven_Fallen

    Schools people quite frequently on topics

  • This thread was awesome we need more like it

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2747031#Comment_2747031

    You lost your lizard petting privileges.

    πŸ‘ŽβŒπŸ¦Ž

    No human deserves such cruel punishment.

  • @RakimSockem said:

    Honestly @GoodBoyKaru @Pulsar

    Even tho I'm sure I've disagreed with them on a few things here and there (maybe a lot of things), they're usually more level headed and chill than most people here with their arguments

    Level-headed and chill are definitely not the top 2 words I'd use for me, but thank you reagedless <3

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2747497#Comment_2747497

    I guess I crossed a pretty big line there. I say some ######### up ######### when I'm emotional. :(

    sorry @Volfawott please take these apology lizards you can have as many as you want i'll even throw in some frogs

    🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎🐸🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎🐸🦎🦎🦎🐸🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎🐸🦎🦎🐸🦎

    Aww love you too Hubby