Who's your favorite forum users?
Ill start. @Heartbound never ceases to make me laugh.
Ill start. @Heartbound never ceases to make me laugh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@BlighTown because hes truthful about dbd.
sluzzy
@GoodBoyKaru
Couldn’t think of a better person :)
Me because I'm iconic
(@NoOneKnowsNova, @hahadrillgobrrr, @Mooks, @MadLordJack, @Jyn_Mojito, @megswifey, @TheGannMan, @OniWantsYourMacaroni, @Elena, @Respectfulnancymain, @Sowbug, @Donkerydoo, and @TurboTOne all get honourable mentions for being pretty cool too, I guess 🙄)
(and @Cheers. Obviousky.)
Definitely Sluzzy, or Angykiller.
Cause like, they're exactly the same, but for opposing sides. Like ones superman and the other is negative Superman lol but they both make me laugh
@MandyTalk
I like her posts whenever I see them and she does a good job on here.
@GoodBoyKaru
and @Sluzzy because if it weren’t for her I wouldn’t have ever made an account.
Peanits because he is only one who gives me some info.
The rest is just deranged posters malding after bad games or people who came here for memes like me and never found any
@C3Tooth their drawing are gorgious and hilarious
@GoodBoyKaru one word: cows
@GeneralV and @Marigoria are pretty cool
Calling this forum deranged is an understatement
Moo
@GeneralV @GoodBoyKaru @Pulsar all win the prize, whatever it is
Oh we have to improve vastly to only be deranged...
Yes @MandyTalk! Very helpful and puts up with soooooooo much of our crap!
@MandyTalk Just a wonderful person and does a fantastic job on here.
@Rizzo90 for not burning my account off yet.
@bm33 Makes sure my grind is reduced as much as possible.
@dspaceman20 @Mooks for keeping me unbiased. Hard for me to do when broken things are unchanged for long time. CoH for example I find it OP from playing survivor not playing killer...
I like the term "Hellscape" personally, I exist here out of petty spite now and that's it.
@MandyTalk @Rizzo90 I have a great idea....Age restrictions for forums.
Oh yea also @TheGannMan but I forgot they existed
I should also mention @GoodBoyKaru because even tho I don't agree with everything he says, his posts always make this place better!
I love reading @StarLost's posts. They're always very well-thought out and reasonable, and I find I agree with at least ninety percent of what they say.
And I absolutely adore @C3Tooth's Spirit and Yui art. Always a delight to see.
@Pulsar's a pillar of this forum. I've never seen them angrypost; they're super level-headed and a stalwart crusader for all the serious technical issues that need to be fixed.
My favorites, random order:
@Phasmamain @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe @Clevite @TheGannMan @deKlaw_04 @GeneralV
@StarLost, @GeneralV, @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe, @El_Gingero, @clowninabout, @Clowning, @SunsetSherbet, @Yankus, @Smuk, @deKlaw_04, @MarcoPoloYolo, @DeadArsenal, @CowabungaDude, @Pulsar, @ThiccBudhha
You are my true heroes in these dark and desperate times.
.....Well you aren't wrong. /Nods
😂😂😂😂lmao one is Superman the other is General Zod
Thank you all! Also yeah @Tr1nity sometimes even I forget I exist.
@GeneralV @GoodBoyKaru @Tr1nity @C3Tooth @MrDardon are a few that come to mind.
Not sure how I made your list but thanks lmao
This place is just a hell you opt into
@Sluzzy
I dont deserve a place amongst the rest of them as honourable mentions but thank you anyways.
Let it be clear that I absolutely love all of you <3
Thank you so much my dear friends, this is heartwarming to read!
Have only been on this forum for like a month and I like having civil discussion. These people make joining this forum worth it
@Marigoria
@LoneSlinger
@Pulsar
@Shape
@Aurelle
@BlighTown
@ThiccBudhha
@GoodBoyKaru
@ThatOneDemoPlayer (Gives great advice for demo gameplay)
Save the Best for Last
@Sluzzy
you all are legends add me if you want my username in the fourms is the same for dbd
Glad to see I made somebody's list
I try to be as unbiased as possible and all about the facts
These are probably the people I've interacted with the most and I enjoy engaging in conversation with them
@GoodBoyKaru
@lal
@Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
@GeneralV
@deKlaw_04
@C3CC10
@C3Tooth
@TheGannMan
@StarLost
Thanks <3
Yessir🙏 We got to get a game in one of these days, even though you’d probably carry me to victory lmao
That is so kind!!! Thank you for the warm sentiment.
I enjoy you as well!
@Sluzzy is the best and most well known Forum user, but @StarLost and @GeneralV are some of my personal favorites.
That's so nice of you, I'm not sure I'm on the level of people like @ThiccBudhha or @GoodBoyKaru, but I'm glad you enjoy my Demo tips
Send love to everyone.
That's my secret, I'm always angry.
Thanks, my friend, that is very sweet of ya <3
I don't have favourites, but there are a lot people who seems to be logic and bring arguments to the discussions.
I know some people who can’t go 4 seconds without getting into an argument.
Haha thanks mate and why I mentioned you is because you say the most funny but factual #########.
You summoned me...
I ca.... I mean.. I phased here.
Hey, I waited 6
I envy you, most i can muster is 5
Can't pick one.
Been called out a couple of times but @GeneralV for having good taste in what version of freddy they like
I am flattered, my dear friend <3
And don't worry, that good taste will always be here!