Who's your favorite forum users?
Ill start. @Heartbound never ceases to make me laugh.
Ill start. @Heartbound never ceases to make me laugh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats a secret.
I couldn't possibly name them all.
You're all my favorites.
I was super happy to see how many others picked you in this Thread as one of their favorites, nice to know that I'm not alone! I upvoted each one ^^
I'm glad you remembered too! By the way, I did check out the songs you recommended. I think I even added one of them to my personal playlist! I just never got around to responding because I have a bit of a habit where I procrastinate to such a degree that I often just forget to reply to comments. Sorry about that. You are absolutely right by the way. Polls section best girl.
Just realised now that I didn't say anything nice about you other then the fact that we both like the same character. I'm so sorry! For the record, you do seem really nice! Yeah, people seem to love seeing the ol' Jeffster. Guess it's cause he's so rare that it makes seeing a Jeff a special occasion.
Lol. Glad you appreciate the title, oh mysterious one. Also yeah, polls is definitely the best section. Love getting to see people's opinions on certain things to do with the game.
@Laluzi
this guy's posts are always thoughtful and cuts through all the BS
eyyy
<3 right back at yah! Easily one of my favorite discussions having been a part of on this forum.
Hopefully this response sends because iโve been having a lot of trouble for some reason (:
@GeneralV @Pulsar
me ๐ฏ