The shout out thread!
A corner to give a shout out to those in the community, to say something good, positive.
I give a shout out to @GrootDude who is sort and feels like my american adoptive son, is always there and here for you no matter what, especially now.
I give a shout out to @JawsIsTheNextKiller Who makes fantastic dippy eggs and who I have yet to murder in his sleep yet! (joke lol) but been my terrible two and has a great sense of humour.
I give a shout out to @Cornpopers_Evan To who is like a brother, anoonying or not, and literally have to bribe to get on DBD and never got the cheese off overcooked lol always make me chuckle.
I give a shout out to SPONGE BOY I can never remember which Meg on here you are but always always make me laugh to the vergeI may pee myself lol.
Comments
🥳 Wuhuu!!! 🥳
🎂🎂🎂 Cakeee forrr everyoneee 🎂🎂🎂
Haaappyyy Suuperr Stellar B-day blessings to ya!!!
Thank you man and thank you to the community for having me stick around, personally if not for the community I may have left the game a long while ago, but you guys just are too fun, and welcoming for me to throw that all away
Thanks for the shoutout! I agree with most of those even though we all don't see eye to eye i do try to see both sides and really think these forums can be a good place! Personally i agree with most of those but i do have special people out of there i especially like!
@TheClownIsKing tought me a few things about the "weakest killer" and personally his advice in other chats really helped me further my clown to new heights!
@Respectfulnancymain the name doesnt lie even though we don't always see eye to eye i do like people i can have genuine conversations/debates with without it resorting farther.
@Orion Always helpful not more to say there!
@Fibijean can never forget the person who watched stuff so we don't have to!
Obviously theres more to this list but im a busy person today but i do thank everyone who makes the forum a better place!
@NoOneKnowsNova @TheClownIsKing @Raccoon @smappdooda @MadLordJack @Blueberry @Dabihwow @Dwight_Fairfield @Wamps @JPLongstreet @Mushwin @BigTimeGamer @Xyvielia @GoodBoyKaru @Jyn_Mojito @Unicorn
I'm gonna be adding more people soon! :DSounds great, I'll add you in discord. I'm "Redshirt" on Steam at the moment, so... Feel free to sort through all the other people as unoriginal as me. Also @megswifey if you want to add me on discord (Madly Jack#0975) feel free
Edit: or in game, but like I said that'll be a nightmare
A diff comment that mentioned me was deleted
peepoSleepo I can only imagine what it was
Thank you for including me! I appreciate it, and feel honored to be in such good company. Your list pretty much mirrors my own, so I'll probably steal it and add a few names and post when I am off work.
Don’t know how I made the list, I am literally a smartass on 90% of the threads
I forgot to @ you and @TheClownIsKing
You 2 always give informed opinions and share a lot of great advice! Thanks for being part of the community! *hugs*
Thanks @JaydenZapata I appreciate it! I really
thank everyone for all of the kind words and help I got especially from @MandyTalk @Dabihwow @not_Queen @Weck @MusicNerd_TC @GoodBoyKaru @LordGlint @BraveClem @Gcarrara And I also still have too many others who supported the project! Thanks Everyone! See you in the fog..
No problem man I just thought you were doing was something you know not a lot of people have done for this game
Thank you for the mention! There are so many skilled users in this forum, and it's always crazy to see what talent is hidden behind each one of you. 😊
Never stop nurturing your talents. 👍️
So I'm straight up a dumpster fire at DbD on console (recently got Steam but not using it atm), but if @megswifey and @MadLordJack (or anyone else) ever want to chat or discuss games, say hi to me on my Discord:
mynt-julep#9961
Thanks everyone, especially @GoodBoyKaru @Wamps and @Xyvielia
Np,thank your for the mention,it was a very cool project,you re welcome!
Thanks bud :)
You know I wish people I learned with, my teachers, and others said stuff like that to me. Thank you
& @Dabihwow thank you two so much 😭
I swear I don’t deserve the love 💜
You guys are amazing.
Oh dear you deserve a lot of this love, because your an amazing person
Awwww Thanks!!!
@Mushwin It’s me. I’m the Meg you’re referring to nerd. I LOVE YOU THOUGH AND I MISS PLAYING WITH YOU <3
I'm happy to hear there are a few people on these forums that enjoy my presence. Genuinely makes me feel like I've made a few friends during my time here and on Steam 💜
You need to be spongeboy here too so I remember! EVAN GET THE CHEESE!!!!! Lova ya n miss playing with you too <3
I was unsure, yes I know Groot has, but then just seen the coming out thread -face palms- lol is what I get for living in the Uk and missing stuff.
Wow imagine being British smh 😔💅
I know right! Bangers and mash, toad n the hole, spotted dick and Mary Poppins ^^
Wait, sausages and mash, sausages and yorkshire pudding, sausage pudding? and smells like sausages. Somebody is addicted to sausages.