Season's greetings from the Fog!
It's been one heck of a year for Dead by Daylight and we're so happy to have been able to share it with all of you! Whether you were serving up detailed feedback to our Developer Updates and Patch Notes, embracing the silly side of the Trials with your screenshotting skills, proving your trivia chops, or anything in between, the unbridled passion you've brought to the Dead by Daylight community on the forums and beyond means the world to us.
As the year comes to a close, we wanted to highlight a few members of this community who have gone above and beyond with their constructive feedback and support for the community as a whole. A huge forums THANK YOU goes out to:
As a lil' show of appreciation, we'll be sharing Auric Cells codes with these contributors, so if you see your username, keep an eye out for a direct message from our team today.
But back to our regularly scheduled THANK YOUing, many of the things we all love about Dead by Daylight have come about as a direct result of community feedback, and the forums are an essential part of making this happen! Every single day, we dig into the Feedback and Issues section – among many others! – to ensure your voices are being shared with the wider dev team. While things can move fast online, we see your contributions and it's important to us that they're shared with the appropriate folks. So seriously, thank you! You're the best community a team full of horror fans could ask for.
We're beyond excited to dive into everything 2025 has in store for Dead by Daylight and can't wait to have you along for the ride!
Until next time and happy holidays,
The Dead by Daylight team
Comments
Huzzah! May you dodge every swing and avoid every hook for seasons to come! Cheers
Oh wow!! First of all congratulations on a truly deserved recognition - you already know how high an esteem I hold you on so it will be no surprise whatsoever to hear me say how much I am proud for you and think it is one million percent deserved!
As for the shout out, haha I still maintain that it’s unlucky for you that your first forum swf was with a total potato but I think we’ve had some amazingly fun games!
Also very lucky and grateful for having a great friend and also for wider game recommendations (still enjoying FF!!)
What a lovely piece to read today and cheered me up so much!
🍰✨
Truly thank you for the kindness you bring to everyone here on the forums
Happy holidays from the 3 maniacs~
Wow, didn't expect to be quoted here. I am barely ever commenting and mostly lurking haha. Used to be more active, but currently time isn't quite on my side.
Thanks for the kind words!
I'm surprised more than a handful remember that.
Memory, past interactions, and recognizing from around the forums. ☺️
Aw I made the list, thank you :)
Well done to the 3 the community managers are rewarding, definitely names I think everyone knows and as far as I know will have positive things to say about them. Hope you get enough cells to get something good :)
I like seeing people that aren't content creators getting rewarded for being positive contributors to the community. Hopefully this isn't a one time thing and they continue to acknowledge people in the community that aren't content creators. :)
This was so heartwarming! I really enjoyed chatting with you. I’m so glad your kindness and positivity has been noticed and appreciated! I wish you nothing but the best 💙
That's so sweet! Happy Holidays to you too 😊
Happy holidays everyone!
Thank you for your kind world. I know my reply comes little late since ive been inactive playing other games and relaxing, but i hope you had an awesome christmas, and i hope everyone on this forum has the best news years as well.
Lets try to make the community a better place together, even if it takes time! We can better this game by bettering ourselfs.
Merry christmas everyone and Happy new years. I will hopefully see some of you in the fog <3
thank you for adding me there
ima try being more active on here just because of you doing that
BIRD!!!
YEAH I'm glad to see you still birding buddy
nice beard dudeski
wish I could grow one as good as you
but I want the full puzzle eventually so for now I'ma keep guessing with that
THe small pallet? By the basement in the West Wing?
Trust me bro it's basically an infinite if you never drop it the killer will have to respect not just the pallet, but you for being so brave to play that pallet
Rest assured, the birds will never cease so long as I'm here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ2wIOcO7aE&ab_channel=AppleseedOutdoorsFunny enough, that's not my "real" beard
I was actually just lazy that week so that's like..a week without shaving. I do have a beard but it's a shorter goatee that I keep trimmed down 😅
One day I might try a big beard again as I have the hair growth for it but for now at least it's just my goatee
hol up lemme get it out
please edit this to make the pretty Birdy speak in word bubbles
I can't believe I missed this. Took a break from the forums because I was finding everything to be too negative and then I miss some truly wholesome positivity.
Thanks for the recognition @HerInfernalMajesty and happy belated new year to you all.