This right here is exactly why I left DBD…

9BA531A0-742B-4EDE-8DDE-69909771E8CE.jpeg

People will find ANYTHING to complain about on the survivor’s side. The killers cried until COH became useless despite the perk going threw a few changes already, DS got a hard nerf thanks to killer main complaints, and now Dead Hard is probably next on the chopping block. But wait… How can the same people complaining about all of these Single perks fail to realize the killer side has things that are probably far worse that haven’t been fixed even though they’ve been BIG issues?

HUG TECH

SLUGGING UNTIL BLEED OUT

ALCHEMIST RING

BUBBA FACECAMPING

NOED

TUNNELING

These are just a few I named that have been a big issue and it feels like the devs haven’t even put in an effort to address these problems.

Comments

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2955384#Comment_2955384

    Not a chance, haven’t touched it in a month and don’t see a reason to get back on so far.

    Well, if you left the game

    Why still coming here? -_-

    What

  • In fairness, while DS absolutely deserved its nerfs, it is a bad perk in its current state and is -still- complained about.

  • @Firellius said:

    In fairness, while DS absolutely deserved its nerfs, it is a bad perk in its current state and is -still- complained about.

    It is literally second only to Dead Hard, fam. Bad perk... Like, maybe in the same way killer mains pretend that NOED is bad. No idea why people feel the need to be so disingenuous as though it will save your precious perk from further nerfs.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957443#Comment_2957443

    It is literally second only to Dead Hard, fam. Bad perk... Like, maybe in the same way killer mains pretend that NOED is bad. No idea why people feel the need to be so disingenuous as though it will save your precious perk from further nerfs.

    If DS is second only to Dead Hard, that means all survivor perks are garbage.

    Yes, it has a high pick rate, because it is the only option survivors have to counteract a killer strategy that is blatantly much more powerful than classic hunt'n'hook. But it is not that good at it, and does nothing without full cooperation from the killer.

  • Nice cherry picking in the screenshot.

  • I'm not sure if you are as ignorant as those killer mains complaining about survivor perks or just another survivor main whiners because I see lots of survivor mains complaining about killer's mechanic and perks (not the ones you listed). All I know is either both mains who complain just play one side or really have low game knowledge.

    I'm a survivor main and I play both side.

    If you feel like dead hard can just be baited and waited and this are the only way you guys see as it being used. I really have no idea if you guys are just ignorant or just bad at the game. Because when I play it on both side, I can clearly see it being used to reach a pallet or vault and they couldnt have done it without dead hard, which in turn extend the chase for another good 30s.

    If you don't agree with my statement, at least look at your games and see how many people run Dead Hard. I've rarely seen a game without 1 survivor with DH. Even when I play with my 3 friends, I have never seen them not use DH and they are too reliant on it which is unhealthy.

    If DH is not going to be nerfed at the very least, don't make it a meta, it's very boring to see the same perks every game which is a good move BHVR is doing for changing the meta perks.

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/V5D4PI0OYUXS/9ba531a0-742b-4ede-8dde-69909771e8ce.jpeg

    People will find ANYTHING to complain about on the survivor’s side. The killers cried until COH became useless despite the perk going threw a few changes already, DS got a hard nerf thanks to killer main complaints, and now Dead Hard is probably next on the chopping block. But wait… How can the same people complaining about all of these Single perks fail to realize the killer side has things that are probably far worse that haven’t been fixed even though they’ve been BIG issues?

    HUG TECH

    SLUGGING UNTIL BLEED OUT

    ALCHEMIST RING

    BUBBA FACECAMPING

    NOED

    TUNNELING

    These are just a few I named that have been a big issue and it feels like the devs haven’t even put in an effort to address these problems.

    GenRushing is still to fast and overcomes all slow down perks if your killer dosen't have some kind of map presence. Low ranked killers have to use scummy tactics to get anywhere, deal with it. I have to deal with DS, Unbreakable, Dead Hard, overpowered loops, completely safe pallets, and SWF. I, as a killer, am always alone. Even if your not in SWF as a survivor, you are not alone. And you are the power role. Second Chance perks are much much much stronger then gen slowdown is by a long shot.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957255#Comment_2957255

    True, and when I play killer, it's easy to just wait a second or two longer before going for a hit.. Or remembering who used Dead Hard against you in a previous chase and waiting for them to use it again before swinging at them.

    And both of you belong to the club of people completely ignoring the dead hard for distance which is the more popular use by skilled survivor without any counterplay, except for the few ranged/pounce killers.

    The dodge can be messed up, the distance one can only be messed up by being too greedy or beijg out o position in a dead zone.

    @SuperSaiyan4GT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2955540#Comment_2955540

    1. COH is not as top tier as you may think. I barely come across people who use it. Since they nerfed the hell out of it it's no better, in my opinion than bringing self care especially if you are far enough away from the boon.
    2. I can agree with that. Nothing wrong with the way it is now. I think it should be reworked to prevent tunneling, for example, you should be able to use it after every hook save and make the timer for at least 1 minute but if you fully heal or work on a gen it deactivates like it does now.
    3. Dead Hard doesn't need to go. I feel like it is needed since the Killer's movement speed is faster than a survivor and there are too many weak loops, pallets and dead zones for you to not bring it. Want to remove DH? Make those weak loops and pallets better and absolutely no dead zones. Or maybe add an evade action to the base kit?
    4. I haven't seen an update since basically Ruin that a killer perk was nerfed. I could be wrong. Every update I see has made a killer faster or able to get their power back quickly or increased the speed in which they use their power (Ghost Face).
    5. Hug Tech may not be easy for some. Nothing wrong with Hug Tech. It's a basically fundamental in the game like camping or tunneling.
    6. Nothing to say about this one
    7. Onryo could use a nerf I guess. She shouldn't be able to come out of the TV and have the speed of The Flash. The same goes for Wraith which I think should be nerfed too since his movement speed while cloaked is super fast.
    8. I think what more we want out of fixing facecamping is the developers actually talk about it
    9. Honestly I think, as a survivor main, that NOED is fine the way it is. It's a sweaty, last resort perk that increases movement speed and adds the exposed status effect. It does it job just like Dead Hard.
    10. I think making the killer hook survivors sequentially could ruin the game for killers, since like you said, you find the same survivor multiple times lol. I'm not really sure what they can do for tunneling besides putting borrowed time and decisive strike into the base kit of every survivor

    6. Starlost isn't talking about Sadako but alchemist ring from blight. And I don't know why you would think Sadako would need any nerf, her power is completely in control of the survivor and has immens cool downs.

    And to wraith, his speed up after uncloaking has already been nerfed but what i get from you talking about seeing no killer(perk) nerfs i assume you have a case of selective awareness and see only what you want. Deathslinger, pyramidhead, wraith, Freddy, cenobites add-ons, everything nerfed because survivor found it unfun.

    And to your point about killer complains leading to immediate nerfs, DS took 2 years, keys were changed nearly a year after Mori's, coh took over 3 months to get to it's actual state and dh is complained over for the last 4 years and became more prominent after validation where distance as well as dodge became safe options. And I guess you have boil over in mind when talking about fast changes after killer complains, but guess what, that was on the level of abuse and had to be fixed.

  • CoH's issue was not how much it healed or how fast, it was/is that it's infinite. If they had have given it charges or Killers should have had the option of stomping bones into dust.

    Now we get a band aid perk for it.

  • Goodbye survivor main. We don't need you anyways, the game's already flooding with survivor mains.

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2955384#Comment_2955384

    Not a chance, haven’t touched it in a month and don’t see a reason to get back on so far.

    And yet you are here, complaining.

  • @t0007319 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2955428#Comment_2955428

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/323821/this-right-here-is-exactly-why-i-left-dbd

    I truly believe the forums are a bad place for survivor mains. It’s killer dominated and a lot them have serious issues having “normal” discussions about anything related to the survivor experience. There are a few decent people here up for a rational discussion but you’re better going elsewhere to be honest.

    Check twitch, YouTube or Reddit, everyone laughs at how bad these forums are

    Honestly it's a bad place for everyone.

    I'm a killer main mostly and i can't stress enough how much more enjoyable the game has become once i stopped frequently being active on the forums

  • But did you really leave? Just leave and dont think about the game anymore, its not that hard and I promise you will feel much better

  • K but why leave because of what people say on the forums? You just trying to prove something?

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/V5D4PI0OYUXS/9ba531a0-742b-4ede-8dde-69909771e8ce.jpeg

    People will find ANYTHING to complain about on the survivor’s side. The killers cried until COH became useless despite the perk going threw a few changes already, DS got a hard nerf thanks to killer main complaints, and now Dead Hard is probably next on the chopping block. But wait… How can the same people complaining about all of these Single perks fail to realize the killer side has things that are probably far worse that haven’t been fixed even though they’ve been BIG issues?

    HUG TECH

    SLUGGING UNTIL BLEED OUT

    ALCHEMIST RING

    BUBBA FACECAMPING

    NOED

    TUNNELING

    These are just a few I named that have been a big issue and it feels like the devs haven’t even put in an effort to address these problems.

    To be fair, Decisive needed to be nerfed. Players could progress the game and then DS you even when you weren't tunneling them.

    In regards to CoH, it did need to be nerfed. Maybe not quite as heavily as it has been, but it definitely wasn't healthy for the game in its original state.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957253#Comment_2957253

    My response made it clear, dude, I was responding to:

    What I hate about this game is that you get enough Killers to complain about something and it's nerfed within the next patch. If survivors complain about something being overpowered then it's completely overlooked.

    --------------------

    Follow the logic trail buddy. I don't care about Dead hard, but this isn't some new gripe for the community. You just wrote some of the silliest sentences back to back with a straight face. Big yikes.

    That's your opinion

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Coh is still the best healing perk and that's just from a solo perspective.

    To be fair, it’s still a solid perk but it does seem to be noticeably weaker now compared to its original version at release.

  • No. It's not. You're acting like the communities DH gripe is some new thing and you said things get nerfed within a patch if killers complain and both ideas are false.

  • the whole point of playing killer is a power trip. playing survivor is meant to be a horror game-esqe fear. all these second chance perks just make survivor more powerful, which is something the devs should NOT be doing

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    It's not DbD's fault that the community is horrible.

    All you needed to do was leave the forums and any other media.

    The game is amazing once you leave the negative people behind

    Not for most killers, especially all the M1 killers I play.

  • Ah yes, people asking for a meta perk being used every game for years to be nerfed is apparently a bad thing.

    Good riddance.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2955428#Comment_2955428

    Not for most killers, especially all the M1 killers I play.

    I mostly play Legion or Sattuko with occasionally Trickster.

    Still enjoy pretty much every game i play

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/323821/this-right-here-is-exactly-why-i-left-dbd

    Sigh.

    Hi here again, Mileena.

    Let's take a look.

    1. CoH is still an absolute top tier perk. 'Useless' isn't just hyperbole, it's flat out wrong. It's just not quite as busted as it used to be.
    2. DS, before the change was ridiculous. It was basically an extra life.
    3. Dead Hard needs to go. The simple fact that this one perk almost single handedly dictates the meta from intermediate MMRs and up is an indication that it's a problem.
    4. Plenty of killer perks are getting nerfed too, including most of the better regression perks.
    5. Hug Tech isn't easy to execute or fix, as it has to do with the inner workings of the physics engine.
    6. Bleeding out is frustrating, but it will also be fixed in the patch (the game instantly ends once the last survivor is slugged). Plus, this isn't an imbalance as much as a BM.
    7. Yes, Ring needs a nerf. Patience, young padawan.
    8. They've already said that they are going to be fixing facecamping. What more do you want?
    9. NOED is likely getting a nerf in the perk overhaul.
    10. They are aware of tunnelling feeling nasty to go against, but what do you suggest? Make it so the killer has to hook survivors sequentially? I know that I almost never tunnel on purpose, but far too often I'll just end up finding that one overconfident or caseless survivor multiple times in a row.

    I'm kind of wary about what they'll change.

    Preventing tunneling or camping near a hook (let's be real: face-camping has been fixed years ago) without fixing gen speed will only make more player leave.

    The good thing is : we'll know soon if the game dies or not. (And I sincerely hope they've found the right way to fix all that)

  • Op isn't any different than other biased people. Only difference is they want survivor sided game, just check their post history.

    If you can call that a difference...


    I don't feel bad for them leaving the game, they are not victim at all with their ignorance.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2955540#Comment_2955540

    I'm kind of wary about what they'll change.

    Preventing tunneling or camping near a hook (let's be real: face-camping has been fixed years ago) without fixing gen speed will only make more player leave.

    The good thing is : we'll know soon if the game dies or not. (And I sincerely hope they've found the right way to fix all that)

    How exactly has face camping been fixed?

  • Face-camping referred to the killer blocking the hook by camping it. Now survivors can unhook from many angles.

    What we have now is just camping (minus the fishing pole and the tent).

  • Dead hard deserves to die as it rewards you for bad gameplay. It took six months of survivors complaining to nerf ruin and undying. It has been years and now they are finally looking at dead hard. You can't be serious when you think killers are the only ones who complain about anything in this game. Without dead hard to carry you in games you'll learn to actually loop better.

  • Yeah, there's some addons that are way overtuned

  • killer lunge lasts 3 seconds and it can completely counter dh which is 0.5sec, nurse and blight should not have lunge attaks, prove me otherwise

  • @rezmax said:

    killer lunge lasts 3 seconds and it can completely counter dh which is 0.5sec, nurse and blight should not have lunge attaks, prove me otherwise

    There is no lunge in the game that lasts 3 seconds.

    Prove yourself otherwise.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2964459#Comment_2964459

    There is no lunge in the game that lasts 3 seconds.

    Prove yourself otherwise.

    then explain to me how lunge attaks counter dh?

  • They don't?

    Baiting the DH when it's not used for distance counters DH.

    There is no counter to DH for distance besides downing them before they can use it for distance.

    Repeat after me my dude, there is no lunge in the game that lasts 3 seconds.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2964490#Comment_2964490

    They don't?

    Baiting the DH when it's not used for distance counters DH.

    There is no counter to DH for distance besides downing them before they can use it for distance.

    Repeat after me my dude, there is no lunge in the game that lasts 3 seconds.

    I'm also getting those stupid hits when a survivor is running into me for a 360 into dh I lunge at their dh and 2 seconds later its registering the hit, such bullshit from both POV's

  • Okay you can't just sit here and pretend that CoH was fine. Even now after all the changes, its game changing.

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2955392#Comment_2955392

    To an extent, yeah. COH didn’t need to go through this many changes, it went through 3 if you include the PTB change, and DS is still viable but the nerf it got was pretty hard core in my opinion.

    The DS nerf was completely justified. You shouldn't be able to sit on a gen with for free then jump into a locker when the killer gets close. DS as it is now is mostly fine.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2962193#Comment_2962193

    No. It's not. You're acting like the communities DH gripe is some new thing and you said things get nerfed within a patch if killers complain and both ideas are false.

    It is your opinion. What I think is a logical sentence others might see me as a troll. Keep your negativity somewhere else if you can't have a reasonable discussion. I am not acting like the DH gripe isn't a new thing. I know it's been a well populated topic for years since they first introduced it. I fully read every patch that comes out with this game in hopes they actually nerf something involving the killer. It almost never happens, instead they get "reworked". Boil Over got a buff because they wanted people to use the perk more.....how long did it take for boil over to get buffed? Before that COH was released. Killers cried their ass off because it was "too strong". How long did that take to get nerfed? A few months maybe? My point has been clear. Unless you can outweigh the differences here to have a pretty solid argument against mine then you must play a different game then I do. Killers get catered to more than survivors. Period

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/V5D4PI0OYUXS/9ba531a0-742b-4ede-8dde-69909771e8ce.jpeg

    People will find ANYTHING to complain about on the survivor’s side. The killers cried until COH became useless despite the perk going threw a few changes already, DS got a hard nerf thanks to killer main complaints, and now Dead Hard is probably next on the chopping block. But wait… How can the same people complaining about all of these Single perks fail to realize the killer side has things that are probably far worse that haven’t been fixed even though they’ve been BIG issues?

    HUG TECH

    SLUGGING UNTIL BLEED OUT

    ALCHEMIST RING

    BUBBA FACECAMPING

    NOED

    TUNNELING

    These are just a few I named that have been a big issue and it feels like the devs haven’t even put in an effort to address these problems.

    They've said Hug tech is a bug they are working to fix

    Alchemist Ring is fine

    They said they're working on ways to make camping less advantageous, but it's a complex issue that requires a lot of work.

    Noed is fine, survivors has all the tools in the world to counter and actively choose not to use them.

    They said they're looking into ways to make it less advantageous, but like camping its a more complex issue than folks give it credit for.

    Slugging till bleed out is working as intended for better or worse and there are several perks designed to combat it. It should be very clear at this point that if you're expectations are systemic changes to this then you're expectations are too high.

  • This is a pretty balanced forum. Most people here play both sides and have valid points. As long as people complain about both sides equally, i´m not worried. Thats just the way it is.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2964389#Comment_2964389

    Face-camping referred to the killer blocking the hook by camping it. Now survivors can unhook from many angles.

    What we have now is just camping (minus the fishing pole and the tent).

    Source?

    Because, as I don't think we have a Dead by Daylight dictionary, definitions are common usage - and common usage here is standing by the hook to attempt to grab/instadown people coming for a rescue.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2964401#Comment_2964401

    Source?

    Because, as I don't think we have a Dead by Daylight dictionary, definitions are common usage - and common usage here is standing by the hook to attempt to grab/instadown people coming for a rescue.

    This. Camping refers to staying around the hook to prevent escape attempts, not literally standing in front of it and survivors not being able to unhook. Just because you're not literally standing 2 inches in their face doesn't make it not camping if you're not leaving the immediate area. (but it's fair game if the killer saw someone while carrying the survivor to the hook and knows they're around waiting for them to leave)

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2964401#Comment_2964401

    Source?

    Because, as I don't think we have a Dead by Daylight dictionary, definitions are common usage - and common usage here is standing by the hook to attempt to grab/instadown people coming for a rescue.

    With your amount of posts I assume you knew it. It's kind of common knowledge.

    @Marcavecunc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2967497#Comment_2967497

    This. Camping refers to staying around the hook to prevent escape attempts, not literally standing in front of it and survivors not being able to unhook. Just because you're not literally standing 2 inches in their face doesn't make it not camping if you're not leaving the immediate area. (but it's fair game if the killer saw someone while carrying the survivor to the hook and knows they're around waiting for them to leave)

    You realise it doesn't make sense of there is no difference in the end result?

    It was just a bit of trivia. People can call that tunneling for all I care.

  • @SuperSaiyan4GT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2962301#Comment_2962301

    It is your opinion. What I think is a logical sentence others might see me as a troll. Keep your negativity somewhere else if you can't have a reasonable discussion. I am not acting like the DH gripe isn't a new thing. I know it's been a well populated topic for years since they first introduced it. I fully read every patch that comes out with this game in hopes they actually nerf something involving the killer. It almost never happens, instead they get "reworked". Boil Over got a buff because they wanted people to use the perk more.....how long did it take for boil over to get buffed? Before that COH was released. Killers cried their ass off because it was "too strong". How long did that take to get nerfed? A few months maybe? My point has been clear. Unless you can outweigh the differences here to have a pretty solid argument against mine then you must play a different game then I do. Killers get catered to more than survivors. Period

    Oh. This isn't a discussion, I'm just running into a bias wall and wondering why the goalposts and fictions keep changing.

    I'll run along.

  • @Tsulan said:

    This is a pretty balanced forum. Most people here play both sides and have valid points. As long as people complain about both sides equally, i´m not worried. Thats just the way it is.

    It really is pretty balanced here, but you'll always have people on the extremes. You can tell pretty quickly who only plays one side by the way they talk about the other; I just tune those out. Or get a good chuckle. People who play both sides tend to have more rational takes on things.

    At the risk of sounding gatekeeper-y, if someone doesn't play both sides fairly evenly, I don't put much weight in their opinion.

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2955392#Comment_2955392

    To an extent, yeah. COH didn’t need to go through this many changes, it went through 3 if you include the PTB change, and DS is still viable but the nerf it got was pretty hard core in my opinion.

    What Nerf are you talking about....the if you do anything but try to run from the killer DS deactivates? Because if that's what your talking about the Devs said why they changed it to that if I'm not mistaken.

  • @duygu said:

    it feels like they picked the most commonly typed perks because some of them sound outdated. in my opinion self care is not meta anymore. camaraderie coh or even a medkit are much better than self care. iron will was meta mainly against spirit. decisive strike is a meta perk only because tunneling is meta, just like corrupt intervention is meta because early game is extremely bad for killer. and barbecue & chili is not even a good perk, it's only meta against the terrible grind xD i guess they're nerfing it along with the grind to balance.

    Heck they put BBQ and Chili on the list....I mean why does that need changed or even looked at?

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2956873#Comment_2956873

    Heck they put BBQ and Chili on the list....I mean why does that need changed or even looked at?

    I am afraid they might take the BP multiplier away since they are "addressing the grind". As if you don't still need a coupled hundred MILLION bp even after the change.

  • @SuperSaiyan4GT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2962301#Comment_2962301

    It is your opinion. What I think is a logical sentence others might see me as a troll. Keep your negativity somewhere else if you can't have a reasonable discussion. I am not acting like the DH gripe isn't a new thing. I know it's been a well populated topic for years since they first introduced it. I fully read every patch that comes out with this game in hopes they actually nerf something involving the killer. It almost never happens, instead they get "reworked". Boil Over got a buff because they wanted people to use the perk more.....how long did it take for boil over to get buffed? Before that COH was released. Killers cried their ass off because it was "too strong". How long did that take to get nerfed? A few months maybe? My point has been clear. Unless you can outweigh the differences here to have a pretty solid argument against mine then you must play a different game then I do. Killers get catered to more than survivors. Period

    Here is a pretty solid argument that you preferred to ignore, second half of it is addressing your original statements:

    @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957264#Comment_2957264

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957259#Comment_2957259

    And both of you belong to the club of people completely ignoring the dead hard for distance which is the more popular use by skilled survivor without any counterplay, except for the few ranged/pounce killers.

    The dodge can be messed up, the distance one can only be messed up by being too greedy or beijg out o position in a dead zone.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957232#Comment_2957232

    6. Starlost isn't talking about Sadako but alchemist ring from blight. And I don't know why you would think Sadako would need any nerf, her power is completely in control of the survivor and has immens cool downs.

    And to wraith, his speed up after uncloaking has already been nerfed but what i get from you talking about seeing no killer(perk) nerfs i assume you have a case of selective awareness and see only what you want. Deathslinger, pyramidhead, wraith, Freddy, cenobites add-ons, everything nerfed because survivor found it unfun.

    And to your point about killer complains leading to immediate nerfs, DS took 2 years, keys were changed nearly a year after Mori's, coh took over 3 months to get to it's actual state and dh is complained over for the last 4 years and became more prominent after validation where distance as well as dodge became safe options. And I guess you have boil over in mind when talking about fast changes after killer complains, but guess what, that was on the level of abuse and had to be fixed.

    And now to the post i quoted from you right now:

    Let's ignore the empty Blabla in the first half.

    I fully read every patch that comes out with this game in hopes they actually nerf something involving the killer. It almost never happens, instead they get "reworked"

    Strange that the killer changes i mentioned in my quoted post aren't all reworks but straight up nerfs to their base powers, mechanics and add-ons.

    Boil Over got a buff because they wanted people to use the perk more.....how long did it take for boil over to get buffed? Before that COH was released. Killers cried their ass off because it was "too strong". How long did that take to get nerfed? A few months maybe?

    Okay now to this, boil over? It was broken into being abusable and survivor abused the heck out of it with rod. So the only blame lies on survivor using it to excess when they get something abusable.

    And to counter your "coh was nerfed so fast because killer cried" i give you the undying nerf less then 3 months after release. Both perks way too strong, had to be nerfed and created a complain-storm from the respective side.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2967064#Comment_2967064

    It really is pretty balanced here, but you'll always have people on the extremes. You can tell pretty quickly who only plays one side by the way they talk about the other; I just tune those out. Or get a good chuckle. People who play both sides tend to have more rational takes on things.

    At the risk of sounding gatekeeper-y, if someone doesn't play both sides fairly evenly, I don't put much weight in their opinion.

    Yes, there will always be extremes. Sometimes i wonder if they really think what they write or if they are just trolling.

    But all in all its nice to discuss things here.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2967497#Comment_2967497

    With your amount of posts I assume you knew it. It's kind of common knowledge.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2967506#Comment_2967506

    You realise it doesn't make sense of there is no difference in the end result?

    It was just a bit of trivia. People can call that tunneling for all I care.

    You don't get to nitpick semantics and then complain that other people are nitpicking semantics, mate.

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2956873#Comment_2956873

    Heck they put BBQ and Chili on the list....I mean why does that need changed or even looked at?

    My assumption is because alot of the complaints around DH was that too many people used it. I think BBQ&C is used just as often on the killer side, so BHVR figured if they're going to rework one because of excessive use by survivors then they need to rework the other because of excessive use by killers.

    In the stream I'm pretty sure they used the prospect of "variety" as the main point behind these reworks. Just trying to get people to use a variety of perks instead of the same old ones every game.

1 2 3