This right here is exactly why I left DBD…

9BA531A0-742B-4EDE-8DDE-69909771E8CE.jpeg

People will find ANYTHING to complain about on the survivor’s side. The killers cried until COH became useless despite the perk going threw a few changes already, DS got a hard nerf thanks to killer main complaints, and now Dead Hard is probably next on the chopping block. But wait… How can the same people complaining about all of these Single perks fail to realize the killer side has things that are probably far worse that haven’t been fixed even though they’ve been BIG issues?

HUG TECH

SLUGGING UNTIL BLEED OUT

ALCHEMIST RING

BUBBA FACECAMPING

NOED

TUNNELING

These are just a few I named that have been a big issue and it feels like the devs haven’t even put in an effort to address these problems.

Comments

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2967777#Comment_2967777

    You don't get to nitpick semantics and then complain that other people are nitpicking semantics, mate.

    Complain? Where? I'm not, at all. The "no sense" part? It was just to point out the exact same thing.

    Again, doesn't matter to me. Use any label you want: face camping, camping, proxy camping, tunneling, slugging, tea-bagging, ... why not?

    Moving on ...

  • Killers are the salt of the soup, they need to have fun. With all the teabags and clicky and broken maps its good they ask for changes, especially the broken Deadhard

  • Hug tech is not an issue, neither is noed. I agree with the rest, though. A lot of killer mains, including myself, can be entitled.

  • @hatchetChugger said:

    Hug tech is not an issue, neither is noed. I agree with the rest, though. A lot of killer mains, including myself, can be entitled.

    Speaking of issues. I often read various complains about various things, usually driven by ignorance or laziness.

    However, I never see anyone complain about Iridescent Hatchet which feels like the most busted add-on in the game. It has always puzzled me.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2968398#Comment_2968398

    Speaking of issues. I often read various complains about various things, usually driven by ignorance or laziness.

    However, I never see anyone complain about Iridescent Hatchet which feels like the most busted add-on in the game. It has always puzzled me.

    Yeah, her Iri head is in a similar vain to Legion's Pills+Mural Sketch. Extremely busted, its just that not many people use them ( in my experience) because they are a gamble. If you aren't on your A-game, you will do nothing with your power.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Both sides complain, and yes, Killers usually complain more because there's generally more unbalanced stuff on the Survivor side.

    EDIT: 2/5 complaints aren't even about something being overpowered, just annoying, 1 is truly something overpowered, that being Alchemist Ring and the last 2 are about tunneling, an efficient and counterable tactic, and NOED, a mediocre and inconsistent Perk, which sounds to me like a sore loser

    I'm sure someone else pointed it out to you, but I wanted to ensure it was without going through this whole thread.

    There is no counter to Tunneling or even Camping. Yes, they're good, viable strats for Killers that make games easier- and it has been for years. But there really isn't any counter to it. You can maybe counter camping with a 1 for 1 and a team who knows to slam gens- but that level of coordination is difficult to achieve without comms, as anyone who isn't on the same page can lead to the game becoming a 4k really fast. To add to it, the only real counter to tunneling is to just... not go down in the first place, or to go down in a strong area and hope your team does gens in the mean time. DS only buys you time, and unless you have a team of pro-bodyblockers or the Killer you're versing doesn't know what they're doing, if they want you dead, you will die.

    Not saying they're not valid strats, or that they're going to absolutely win you every game without fail- but in most games, they're really strats with very little counterplay. Or, at the very least, counterplay with little interactivity.

1 2 3 ›