What is a forum avatar make iconic to a user?
I will go first:
- We're gonna live forever: Good boy Karu
- Nightmare: GeneralV
- Inner strength: CashelP14 / Fallen Aven
- Steve: Pulsar / Heals bad man
- Nurse calling: Impose (I sometime remember the perk names "Impose" and could not find it in loadout)
- Bill: Grandpa Crack Pip
e/ Tsulan - Huntress lullaby: Starlost
- Plague: Laluzi
- Forced penance: Trinity
- Spirit: I am Negan / Haunter of Shadows
- Bubba: Yamaoka / ThiccBudhha
- Mind breaker: No one knows Nova
- Spine chill: Ruma
- Furtive chase: Dwarven Tavern
- Claudette: Huge Bush
- Jake: Nathan13
- +Chirst: Johnny Xman
- +Surveillance: Tag
- +Hillbilly: Despair
- +Oni: Oni wants ur Macaroni / Oni wants ur location / Yords
- +Vigil: Mooks
- Laurie: Sluzzy
TheGannMan changed his avatar alot he lost the avatar signature to me. Same to Phasmamain with Jane.
I may miss many, but these are what I can remember, for now.
If any of them change their avatar, I might not able to recognize them. Or if someone else use these avatar, I might mistake its them.
Comments
That’s foreshadowing if I’ve ever seen it
Already in jail even.
Only a matter of time now
but JP is actually someone even I think of when I think of people with the Pig as a forum icon. Also, don't feel bad, it's just a fun post and you said the first person with a Pig icon that you could think of.
everyone is special and iconic.
except me, i'm more iconic than everyone else. :nail_care:
Ok-
Small Game - C3Tooth
Spirit - TheGannMan
We're Gonna Live Forever - GoodBoyKaru
Lightborne - Pizzasauce
Dead by Daylight - Bm33
Inner Strength - CashelP14
Vigil - Mooks
Sluzzy - Laurie Strode
The Demogorgon - ThatOneDemoPlayer
Stridor - Oxygen
Mandytalk - Mandytalk
Rizzo90 - Rizzo90
KhainGB - KhainGB
Pig - ChurchofPig
Autodidact - ReverseVelocity
The Nemesis - TheDarkTyrant
The Hillbilly - WishICouldMain
Nea - SelflessNea
The Executioner - PyramidHeadMain6233
Dwight Fairfield - Dwight_Fairfield
Yui Kimura - TheGannMan
Claudette - Huge_Bush
Furtive Chase - DwarvernTavern
Nurse - Orion (Rest in Piece)
Hex: Thrill of the Hunt - Sonzaishinai
(All edits are adding more people to the list)
I like how Sluzzy is the pfp while Laurie Strode is the username
I know it may axolotl you, but please don't explode!
Body is 1 character too short.
You're gonna live forever, buddy
Where am I
Resident Evil.
"Thank you kind sir!"
True. I'm always on Injustice or Resident Evil now.
Is it a good thing to be in this list? Because I see a couple people have added me to their lists. Is this the naughty or nice list to be on? 😂
It means ppl assume that people with the Dead by Daylight pro pic are you.
I’m flattered
:)
Plague to me is Daniel master tbh.
So agree!
The OG!
Funny thing - ever since her nerf, I only ever really go against spirits when playing Yui.
There was 1 exception when I was playing Feng and got tunneled to death.
That's why I now main Yui.
This has probably already been said but I usually know it's @Pulsar when I see the Steve pfp. 😆
Hamper player fun...
HEY! You don't get to be proud of it I've never changed my pfp and you have multiple times. Who's the real spirit icon HMMMMMMMMM
Both of us :))))))))
Because when everyone's got a Spirit pfp, nobody will.
Considering all of my posts, it IS statistically likely that it would be me.
I nominate myself for the sole slinger player left on these forums lol
Ghostface and lord tony.
My username is from a cringy edgy clan me and my friends made for rainbow six siege
pfh,
I kept mine when i first got this account tyvm,
(ik i wasn't listed here and whatnot. but i still gave my two fronts on it)
Also, them bois and gurls are great fellows on the forums =D, like you C3 =3
...Don't you dare deny my friendship you lil #########,
Victorious.
I never see-read your full name until this day, only recognized with Jake oca
DeniedThe list is only applied to me that these avars make signature to these users. I dont know everyone, but only recognized if one usually makes comment on my discussion.
So I am not the only one who remembers buttercake
Went in this post all excited only to see I didn't make the cut :(
How dare ith, i will send a army of fluffy cows and animals alike...
Same....Same..
Yours was me missing, not non-recognized.
Don't feel bad buddy I'm pretty new here but I also thought I would make the cut considering it's like only me and 1 other deathslinger player these days 😂
Somehow I noticed that 1 Clown main down, another 1 raise.
Sluzzy and Karu are probably the most well known members on these forums I agree.
What about @Aven_Fallen for Inner Strength?
I honestly only recognise Sluzzy, GeneralV, GoodBoyKaru, Mooks, Sonzaishinai, ThiccBudhha, Pulsar and you lmao
I'm not sure that's a good thing tbf 😔💅
Wheres the homie @ThiccBudhha at? Definitely the iconic Bubba.
He's hard to forget
i'm not mentioned in plague T.T
I like how this thread has evolved. It also changed me.
My head is quite of a triangle today.
I'm genuinely surprised someone has noticed me, that's neat I guess.
Myself I'm honestly pretty awful at remembering people. Beyond GoodBoyKaru, Pulsar, TheGannMan, Orion, GeneralIV, Aven_Fallen and Sluzzy I have a pretty hard time remembering other names and their avatars. But for those I do associate their avatars with the users enough to just assume any post with the same avatar is them until I actually double check, that's pretty "iconic" I guess 😄
I made it on the list!
i wanna thank everyone who nominated me
Whatever happened to him? Was he banned? Is he on discord or a way to keep in contact with him or did he drop dbd, assuming you know of course lol
@OldHunterLight your comment was lost to the ether, idk what you said and now it's bugging me 🧍
I don't know either of those people personally sadly.
Buttercake was banned by a unfortunate post about freddy's map
I have no idea what happened to ClownisKing. He sorta just vanished as twin mains tend to do