What is a forum avatar make iconic to a user?
I will go first:
- We're gonna live forever: Good boy Karu
- Nightmare: GeneralV
- Inner strength: CashelP14 / Fallen Aven
- Steve: Pulsar / Heals bad man
- Nurse calling: Impose (I sometime remember the perk names "Impose" and could not find it in loadout)
- Bill: Grandpa Crack Pip
e/ Tsulan - Huntress lullaby: Starlost
- Plague: Laluzi
- Forced penance: Trinity
- Spirit: I am Negan / Haunter of Shadows
- Bubba: Yamaoka / ThiccBudhha
- Mind breaker: No one knows Nova
- Spine chill: Ruma
- Furtive chase: Dwarven Tavern
- Claudette: Huge Bush
- Jake: Nathan13
- +Chirst: Johnny Xman
- +Surveillance: Tag
- +Hillbilly: Despair
- +Oni: Oni wants ur Macaroni / Oni wants ur location / Yords
- +Vigil: Mooks
- Laurie: Sluzzy
TheGannMan changed his avatar alot he lost the avatar signature to me. Same to Phasmamain with Jane.
I may miss many, but these are what I can remember, for now.
If any of them change their avatar, I might not able to recognize them. Or if someone else use these avatar, I might mistake its them.
Comments
I am simple man. I see Laurie, I click.
I'm honored to be on this list.
But I would like to nominate Bennett_They1Them for Hoarder
Tfw they're currently using Coup de Grâce
Pain.
Omg that axolotl is so cute
Aren't we all
Then you realize it's not Sluzzy and
yawning
Running
Too much cute axolotl, I'm going to explode
Thanks! :)
I actually just switched to coup, but honestly, hoarder fits my design preferences better! :D I'll switch back.
@ocafghanistan the most recognizable Jake pfp
Also, I'd like to say that Rizzo definitely has this pfp
Thank you. I didn't think I should be on the list
I see axolotls, I click like.
@JPLongstreet - Pig
Lips - Mandy
Nothing wrong with being modest.
If I'm being myself.....You/mooks should be on before quite a few of them.
cat - rizzo
😔💅
you definitely deserve a spot.
Lol def wasnt talking about you. You a forum legend. Hope one day i can......I wont cause I'll be banned way before legend status. I am who i am tho.
Thank you both so much. I feel so happy.
That's what I thought and yet here I am
I think, genuinely, I'm the current most upvoted active forum member and it's actually kinda scary 🧍
I'm not surprised. You speak real ######### and people flock to that.
As for me I'll do what I can while I'm here help some piss off the rest.
Who gets to represent the No Avatar gang?
Laurie should definitely be exclusive to Sluzzy
Everytime I see Rizzo's name, I am reminded of Rizzo the character from Grease.
So I always picture this when they move threads to the appropriate category: 😂
I'll be there to piss off those you don't, I've heard im very good at that
some more nominees.
@Pizzasauce for Lightborn/Shadowborn
@bm33 for no image.
@ThiccBudhha for Leatherface
The user @Trinity
He has a great taste in names but given that he never said anything I kinda wish he would have made his account later.
Gay Myers (Luzi) for that pokemon trainer.
I second this
or you, or aurelle.
Zarina - MadLordJack (rip)
I will happily take that nomination and yeah aurelle definitely also.
Tfw their pfp is changed and they're apparnetly not a mod anymore??
You really don't have good luck with this do you
What?!?!?
I'm not gonna assume anything anymore/
Now I feel bad because you have Pig in avatar and name but I had some interactions with JP so I named them.
This is why I don't like threads like these. Everyone is special and iconic.
Next suddenly I'm not gonna be WGLF anymore. That'd be a nightmare- I haven't changed this since... August 2020
...
okay no ew nvm
It would be a nightmare :0
That actually is pretty interesting how some people are just instantly recognizable by their avatar. It's not even really their post count either; some people have such a massive presence with how they speak and present themselves that you just know who it is.
Or they just have a pfp that very little other people use.
i feel like WGLF was popular then cheers and i happened and nobody else uses it anymore
Its reserved
or because its "yours" for all practical purposes.
I remember when ClownIsKing switched their icon to Twins. Those were weird times indeed.
Hearts
Ow yeah they mained twins for a while.
No wonder they vanished. All twin mains eventually do
@Phasmamain im so sorry for your loss