What is a forum avatar make iconic to a user?
I will go first:
- We're gonna live forever: Good boy Karu
- Nightmare: GeneralV
- Inner strength: CashelP14 / Fallen Aven
- Steve: Pulsar / Heals bad man
- Nurse calling: Impose (I sometime remember the perk names "Impose" and could not find it in loadout)
- Bill: Grandpa Crack Pip
e/ Tsulan - Huntress lullaby: Starlost
- Plague: Laluzi
- Forced penance: Trinity
- Spirit: I am Negan / Haunter of Shadows
- Bubba: Yamaoka / ThiccBudhha
- Mind breaker: No one knows Nova
- Spine chill: Ruma
- Furtive chase: Dwarven Tavern
- Claudette: Huge Bush
- Jake: Nathan13
- +Chirst: Johnny Xman
- +Surveillance: Tag
- +Hillbilly: Despair
- +Oni: Oni wants ur Macaroni / Oni wants ur location / Yords
- +Vigil: Mooks
- Laurie: Sluzzy
TheGannMan changed his avatar alot he lost the avatar signature to me. Same to Phasmamain with Jane.
I may miss many, but these are what I can remember, for now.
If any of them change their avatar, I might not able to recognize them. Or if someone else use these avatar, I might mistake its them.
Comments
Lmfao yesss!! Him. I think he's banned now but whenever I saw a ghostface pfp, I'd purposely skip over their name to see if it was a hot take. If it was, more than likely it was Tony.
SPINE CHILL IS THE BEST!
We all miss Buttercake and Orion. :(
Also rip @Moundshroud. :(
I agree with most of these.
Only ones Id add to this is cheers along with Karu for wglf, as I knew cheers personally, Aven_Fallen should also go alongside Cashel for IS, and Steve should be Pulsar.
I wouldn’t put myself on this list, but then again there’s only one other user I can recall who uses mindbreaker as their avatar.
Other than you, I dont really know if anyone else uses old small game so I always recognise you.
Glad you did, Ive enjoyed most of my time here ^^
Orion was Choco-pie.
I remember there is another Clown main that used David avar, he was the first Clown main on forum that I knew. But he quitted the forum because its so toxic or something. After he quits, ClownIsKing joined forum not long after.
DudeDelicious you mean? Legend says they're one and the same.
I'm pretty sure he confirmed it at one point.
The "best" Clown player in the forum without seeing a gameplay
Gotcha, I vaguely remember another clown main.
Only David enjoyers can remember each other this well.
He litterally had a youtube channel.
He just never shared it cause he knew the only response he would get was "those survivors were just bad, this doesn't prove anything"
Seems to be taken down now so i guess that kinda confirms he quit dbd entirely
Not my fault David is hot
He did to me, idk about to anyone else but it was public so
Agree, friends will trust you without explaination & others will find a way to oppose even with full pack of proof.
The ones that spring to mind most for me are GoodBoyKaru, Pulsar and Orion with WGLF, Steve and Nurse respectively.
-Trust- online friends. 😂
Couldn't you keep this post as wholesome as possible? Why ruin it
You're the first person I think of when I see an Oni pfp, if that makes a difference!
Here’s my cat!
A 'friend' doesnt have to be exist in real life, same to 'opposer'. You can be either one of them anywhere you go, this forum for example.
Sleepy cat
So I saw a few showed their cats. I also have a cat. Does anyone have a dog?
Mine is fulltime seductive. I adopted her on the street, her name is Meo.
I have few, only nine of them, but we're friends for 14 years. Thanks for asking.
Hey, I have a cat!
Dis is Pepper. We call him Doc.
Oh #########, is it kitty posting time!?!?!!
Which Holly pic is the cutest...
This one? Yeah...this one.
Oh crap oh no here ill be able to send a cat pic in a few days.
I have a cat too! She is a 9 year old sweet bean... 🤗
Damn this post just exploded with wholesomeness
I don't have a cat, but in about a month I'll be sending chinchilla pics I can take myself!
In the mean time, here's three cows
Also despite the fact we disagree on... pretty much everything, in fact, I'd like to nominate @burt0r as the face of BBQ
Well I saw every one posting cat pictures and I thought Id introduce my 2 sons..
Ralph(Bottom) and Randy(Top) every one :)
First, I wanna nominate @Myla for Hysteria profile, Whenever I see it, it's normally them, also picture of my cat, Whiskey
Guys I sort of lied...I actually have five cats. Now I won't bog down this thread with pictures and as I have already posted one cat and I'm not going to spam the rest BUT Aggie, my King, was showing off. He's my swf.
Since people are sending animal pics, here’s my dog, Pluto.
Stripper cat
she was a rescue. Hard life. Started hitting the pole.
@Yords for oni.
I demand to see every single one of them though.
you can’t just tease five cats but only showing two.
I'm all about cat threads! I've had dozens of cats over the years so I love seeing pictures of peoples little furballs.
this friday ill send my cat pic
This may be a cat thread but that doesn’t mean you aren’t seeing my rabbit
Atticus and Blondie are being rascals right now, but I caught Lila real quick.
Lila is beautiful (as are Pepper and Aggie and probably your others also and all the other animals posted here and they make this thread awesome)
That you are known for being kind and not a 1 sided player, Sluzzy known for being a troll lol
Why you have a Feng in your house?
Most importantly, who do we give this one to...?
MadLordJack
Lord_Tony
TheClownIsKing
Thanks I was panicking 💔