What would you do to make your main stronger in one patch note

Let me explain you have one change to make to your character. That change can be anything relating to their powers. However you cannot up their base movement speed, you cannot make them instadown with an M1, and you cannot change their TR or lullaby if they have them. So essentially no changing base kit things that do not relate to the power. And do try to be creative it makes for a better post ;)

Mine would go like this The doctor no longer slows down when he uses shock therapy. I feel this change would definitely buff him but in exchange make him a bit more brain dead

The only other thing I would do if not the movement speed would be to up how long survivors cant use things for after they get shocked with shock therapy to 3 seconds ( or 4 if Im feeling cheeky )

So lemme hear your changes and remember do make them creative.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Not my main, but I love playing michael. I think his tier 1 movement should be faster and you should be able to get out of tier one quicker and also be able to stalk survivors another 50% before they go red. games can take longer and if you hook after downs, you need more tier 3s. could be much like Oni and go away when you pick up. and based of what you didnt use, you are allowed to get that stalk back. or it stays at 70% or wherever you picked up.

  • @Dodgingbears said:

    Not my main, but I love playing michael. I think his tier 1 movement should be faster and you should be able to get out of tier one quicker and also be able to stalk survivors another 50% before they go red. games can take longer and if you hook after downs, you need more tier 3s. could be much like Oni and go away when you pick up. and based of what you didnt use, you are allowed to get that stalk back. or it stays at 70% or wherever you picked up.

    I've always been an advocate that the stalking limit was stupid on people that are not the obsession. I understand why its there but I hate it.

  • Demogorgon - Holding Mouse 2 while looking at a portal will allow you to destroy it

  • Victor's successful pounce cooldown is two seconds instead of five. A missed pounce is still three seconds.

    Victor can destroy breakable walls with crush immunity.

    Lastly, either Victor's recall time is reduced to 10 seconds, OR Charlotte has no terror radius/red stain while Victor is latched on to a survivor (this is Blueberry's idea)

  • Pig: Since she has two powers I'm giving her a buff to each.

    1. Increased FOV/higher perspective while crouched and combat straps basekit, with a replacement addon for additional crouching speed
    2. Rules Set No. 2 basekit and she just doesn't get a second iri addon


  • Dwight:

    • Crows no longer land on your locker when you've been inside it too long (instead, they hop in with you)
    • Killers can no longer grab you out of a locker (instead, they are forced respect your privacy and wait for you to leave voluntarily)
    • Dwight now has Quick 'n' Quiet, Inner Strength and Head-on perks in his base kit
    • If in a locker for over 30 seconds, Dwight becomes capable of using whatever knives/hatchets he finds in the locker for the rest of the game
    • If in a locker for over 5 minutes, Dwight instead finds Nemesis missing Rocket Launcher and can use it with unlimited ammunition.

    Also:

    • Add some rocket-powered flip-flops for Dwight to use as a free cosmetic

    These flip-flops should obvious allow you to use Sprint Burst on demand when used, and permanently burn/injure the killer if they're in close proximity when used.

    ---

    These are just some modest ideas that I think are needed to improve the quality of life of Dwight players. I'm personally debating if the rocket launcher is too much, but it's important to remember that this game needs one and Dwight is the worthiest of recipients to use it.

    Other than that, I don't see any issue with the above recommendations.

  • @Beaburd said:

    Dwight:

    • Crows no longer land on your locker when you've been inside it too long (instead, they hop in with you)
    • Killers can no longer grab you out of a locker (instead, they are forced respect your privacy and wait for you to leave voluntarily)
    • Dwight now has Quick 'n' Quiet, Inner Strength and Head-on perks in his base kit
    • If in a locker for over 30 seconds, Dwight becomes capable of using whatever knives/hatchets he finds in the locker for the rest of the game
    • If in a locker for over 5 minutes, Dwight instead finds Nemesis missing Rocket Launcher and can use it with unlimited ammunition.

    Also:

    • Add some rocket-powered flip-flops for Dwight to use as a free cosmetic

    These flip-flops should obvious allow you to use Sprint Burst on demand when used, and permanently burn/injure the killer if they're in close proximity when used.

    ---

    These are just some modest ideas that I think are needed to improve the quality of life of Dwight players. I'm personally debating if the rocket launcher is too much, but it's important to remember that this game needs one and Dwight is the worthiest of recipients to use it.

    Other than that, I don't see any issue with the above recommendations.

    Yes yes yes I agree the rocket launcher should only be used by dwight. Now the real question can I kill the claudette hiding in the bush near my locker with the weapons I find in the locker?

  • The Shape

    •Tier 1 speed increased to 4.6 m/s

  • @PureDoctorMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241395#Comment_2241395

    Yes yes yes I agree the rocket launcher should only be used by dwight. Now the real question can I kill the claudette hiding in the bush near my locker with the weapons I find in the locker?

    That's a tough one, but I think the only fair answer is:

    Yes, Dwight should be able to kill his teammates on a whim.

    You might think I'm crazy, but you have to remember that these buffs, however slight, are still survivor-favored. Therefore, we have to even things out by enabling Dwights to kill their teammates so as to lower the overall efficiency of the team itself. This will benefit killers by giving them more time with generators.

    If this change becomes too killer favored in the long run however, we can always let Dwight kill the killers later on too.

  • Huntress:

    • Her lullaby temporarily disappears for 12 seconds each time a generator has been completed.

    I don't know, that's the only thing I could think of.

  • @Mandy said:

    I just want Feral Frenzy fatigue to be reduced, even 1s down to 3s I'd be happy with.

    Mods swinging away with INSANE IDEAS!

    lol but no I second this. I've had to stop playing legion because his power feels so bad to use.

  • @NekoTorvic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2240721#Comment_2240721

    Make it so that if every survivor pets the Demogorgon, he gets an animation like a mori...but a petting mori, where all survivors pet the Demo at the same time. If that happens everyone gets 50k bloodpoints and the game ends with everyone double pipping.

    Friendshipality!

  • Pig can now instadown survivors with her ambush attack.

    You said buff them, you didn't say don't overbuff them.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2240687#Comment_2240687

    Mods swinging away with INSANE IDEAS!

    lol but no I second this. I've had to stop playing legion because his power feels so bad to use.

    I'm a player of the game as well as bhvr employee, so I do have my opinions on certain things. But yeah this is what frustrates me the most whilst playing him.

  • Doctor: Madness hides the survivor HUD, and his Illusions now include hooking and hooked survivor illusions.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2240687#Comment_2240687

    Mods swinging away with INSANE IDEAS!

    lol but no I second this. I've had to stop playing legion because his power feels so bad to use.

    This I basically only use both cooldown add ons because 4 seconds just feels brutal

  • @NekoTorvic said:

    I have three possible changes to Blight:

    -When Blight slams against an object he emits a faint cloud of yellow gas within 3 meters that hinders survivors for 2 seconds. So basically a very tame version of one of the effects of Compound 33. I think this would make him insane around loops, and would prevent survivors from just getting up in his face to try and dodge him...in my eyes that's basically abusing the fact that the FoV is terrible.

    -Blight gains an additional 1m/s speed up per rush. This is a tame version of the Blighted Rat/Crow addon. Those addons should be nerfed to compensate, BUT it makes it so that there is a risk/reward system for using more tokens.

    -Blight's power cooldown when ending a rush or after a hit now starts recharging during the injection animation instead of after the animation. This is basically normalizing it with the pallet break animation which does have the ability recharge during the injection. Relatively minor but would allow Blight to use his power more often.

    Do any of those to Blight and you don't really make him easier to play necessarily, but you do make him way stronger, which he doesn't really need realistically, to be fair.

    Edit: I wrote "fair cloud" instead of "faint cloud"

    They fixed his fov.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241433#Comment_2241433

    I'm a player of the game as well as bhvr employee, so I do have my opinions on certain things. But yeah this is what frustrates me the most whilst playing him.

    I was joking with you...not trying to be mean

  • apologies!

    I'm actually liking that the Legion players on this thread have pretty much agreed on fatigue tho.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241477#Comment_2241477

    apologies!

    I'm actually liking that the Legion players on this thread have pretty much agreed on fatigue tho.

    It's what makes him not fun. Only other thing would be maybe up his movement speed in frenzy. When compared to a hit and run wraith now he just has so many drawbacks in comparision

  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241483#Comment_2241483

    It's what makes him not fun. Only other thing would be maybe up his movement speed in frenzy. When compared to a hit and run wraith now he just has so many drawbacks in comparision

    mhm I could go for that as well.

  • @PureDoctorMain said:

    Let me explain you have one change to make to your character. That change can be anything relating to their powers. However you cannot up their base movement speed, you cannot make them instadown with an M1, and you cannot change their TR or lullaby if they have them. So essentially no changing base kit things that do not relate to the power. And do try to be creative it makes for a better post ;)

    Mine would go like this The doctor no longer slows down when he uses shock therapy. I feel this change would definitely buff him but in exchange make him a bit more brain dead

    The only other thing I would do if not the movement speed would be to up how long survivors cant use things for after they get shocked with shock therapy to 3 seconds ( or 4 if Im feeling cheeky )

    So lemme hear your changes and remember do make them creative.

    Nurse now has a 32 meter first blink.


    That's double range add-ons currently

  • @Beaburd said:

    Dwight:

    • Crows no longer land on your locker when you've been inside it too long (instead, they hop in with you)
    • Killers can no longer grab you out of a locker (instead, they are forced respect your privacy and wait for you to leave voluntarily)
    • Dwight now has Quick 'n' Quiet, Inner Strength and Head-on perks in his base kit
    • If in a locker for over 30 seconds, Dwight becomes capable of using whatever knives/hatchets he finds in the locker for the rest of the game
    • If in a locker for over 5 minutes, Dwight instead finds Nemesis missing Rocket Launcher and can use it with unlimited ammunition.

    Also:

    • Add some rocket-powered flip-flops for Dwight to use as a free cosmetic

    These flip-flops should obvious allow you to use Sprint Burst on demand when used, and permanently burn/injure the killer if they're in close proximity when used.

    ---

    These are just some modest ideas that I think are needed to improve the quality of life of Dwight players. I'm personally debating if the rocket launcher is too much, but it's important to remember that this game needs one and Dwight is the worthiest of recipients to use it.

    Other than that, I don't see any issue with the above recommendations.

    Literally the best reply here. Dweet is a scared little bean and needs his alone time, so let him have it!

  • Bottle count for the Afterpiece Tonic and the Afterpiece Antidote are now separated.

  • Make it to where Oni can just run through dropped pallets to break them while in Blood Fury.

    Not a huge change, but a definite catch-up to survivors if they drop pallets too early.

    • No audio notification for demo traversing
    • Doctor becomes energized with the amount of people in tier 3 madness, slight haste increase per person, i'd say on par with play with your food.
    • Plague, cleansing reveals your aura for 10 seconds. With Nemesis released, maybe plague could have something similar to zombies, with infected Crows. Disturbing a crow infects you, if already infected, transition into sickness tier 2, if in tier 2, crow reveals your aura for 10 seconds and grants plague Corrupt purge.
  • @PureDoctorMain said:

    Let me explain you have one change to make to your character. That change can be anything relating to their powers. However you cannot up their base movement speed, you cannot make them instadown with an M1, and you cannot change their TR or lullaby if they have them. So essentially no changing base kit things that do not relate to the power. And do try to be creative it makes for a better post ;)

    Mine would go like this The doctor no longer slows down when he uses shock therapy. I feel this change would definitely buff him but in exchange make him a bit more brain dead

    The only other thing I would do if not the movement speed would be to up how long survivors cant use things for after they get shocked with shock therapy to 3 seconds ( or 4 if Im feeling cheeky )

    So lemme hear your changes and remember do make them creative.

    I dont really main them but I have an idea for ghostface.

    They can now fly and throw instadown hatchets faster than trickster with no reload.

  • I don't main him, but...

    Change to The Nightmare.

    • Survivors who are awake do not see or hear The Nightmare.
    • Once targeted by The Nightmare's Power, Survivors enter the Dream Transition for 7 seconds.
    • During the Dream Transition they can see The Nightmare intermittently.
    • During the Dream Transition, survivors suffer from the Incapacitated status effect.
    • When the Dream Transition has elapsed, the Survivor is pulled into the Dream World.

    Once in the Dream World:

    • Survivors' Auras are revealed to The Nightmare whenever they are outside of his Terror Radius.
    • Survivors suffer an Action speed penalty of -40%.
    • To exit the Dream World, Survivors can find other non-sleeping Survivors to perform a Wake-up action.
    • Failed Skill Checks can wake up the Survivor.
    • Getting hooked wakes up the Survivor.

    SPECIAL ABILITY: Dream Projection

    Press and hold the Active Ability button to perform a Dream Projection and teleport to a Generator in view.

    Releasing the button early will cancel the action.

    For each Survivor in the Dream World, the cool-down of using Dream Projection is reduced by a stack-able 20%.

  • @QwQw said:

    I don't main him, but...

    Change to The Nightmare.

    • Survivors who are awake do not see or hear The Nightmare.
    • Once targeted by The Nightmare's Power, Survivors enter the Dream Transition for 7 seconds.
    • During the Dream Transition they can see The Nightmare intermittently.
    • During the Dream Transition, survivors suffer from the Incapacitated status effect.
    • When the Dream Transition has elapsed, the Survivor is pulled into the Dream World.

    Once in the Dream World:

    • Survivors' Auras are revealed to The Nightmare whenever they are outside of his Terror Radius.
    • Survivors suffer an Action speed penalty of -40%.
    • To exit the Dream World, Survivors can find other non-sleeping Survivors to perform a Wake-up action.
    • Failed Skill Checks can wake up the Survivor.
    • Getting hooked wakes up the Survivor.

    SPECIAL ABILITY: Dream Projection

    Press and hold the Active Ability button to perform a Dream Projection and teleport to a Generator in view.

    Releasing the button early will cancel the action.

    For each Survivor in the Dream World, the cool-down of using Dream Projection is reduced by a stack-able 15%.

    I think a stack-able 20% would be a little bit better. I mean, since you have to manually pull survivors into the Dream World, I don't see a reason not to increase the reduction.

    Otherwise, perfect concept!

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2242012#Comment_2242012

    I think a stack-able 20% would be a little bit better. I mean, since you have to manually pull survivors into the Dream World, I don't see a reason not to increase the reduction.

    Otherwise, perfect concept!

    Yeah, now that I think about it, 20% seems better.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2242021#Comment_2242021

    Yeah, now that I think about it, 20% seems better.

    Glad to see that you agree :)

    As long as the effects of Patch 1.8.1 do not apply (his first nerf), this is literally a perfect version of Freddy!

    • Legion can disguise himself as survivors by hitting them in feral frenzy but is forced to keep sprinting
    • Legion can teleport to lockers on a cooldown that light up in yellow when survivors are within 24 meters (can be buffed with add-ons)
    • Legion has a tier meter that builds to tier 3 "Fatal Frenzy where he can down one person by hitting them twice and then resetting it."
    • Legion can see people's auras while they're mending
    • decreased frenzy fatigue to 3.0 seconds, can be decreased to 2.0 seconds with add-ons
    • Each successful hit with feral frenzy decreases your fatigue duration by 0.5 seconds, so 4 hits would be a 2 seconds fatigue duration.
    • Legion could have the other members walk around passively (like Nemesis's zombies)
  • Rulset No. 2 is now Basekit.

    Done.

  • -The key to unlock a Reverse Bear Trap will never be in the first box searched

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2240657#Comment_2240657

    Honestly, as you said yourself, Blight doesn't really need any of these. The third idea would be nice for QOL I guess but it's mostly unnecessary. At most, his recharge takes 10 seconds which is honestly nothing when you consider that he is tremendously faster then the Survivors whilst rushing.

    In my opinion, all the Devs have to do is iron out his collision and nerf alchemist ring in some way. Whilst slippery tiles i.e. Shack do enable hits that normally wouldn't be possible, they also regularly rob hits. I've been in many situations where Shack being slippery made it impossible to use my power as there may be nothing else to bump off of. This is an issue most prevalent on the farm maps where there is usually nothing to bump off of next to Shack. Indeed, even when there is something which could seemingly be bumped off of, the Blight sometimes just slides off it instead.

    https://youtu.be/5D4pIjlK0gU

    I sincerely doubt that they would add new environmental objects to each map where this is a problem, just for Blight. Especially since, whilst possibly only minor, it could be an indirect nerf to killers like Huntress, demo etc. As such, I wouldn't be opposed to the Devs revisiting how his collision works again.

    I think alchemist ring needs a nerf because just negating the power recharge mechanic entirely on a successful hit is stupid. Good Blights become god-like Blights with this add-on because there is essentially zero means to escape. He's way faster then you as a Survivor so you can't make any distance. If the Blight is good then all the Survivor will get to make distance is the mere 3 seconds of successful hit cooldown. After which, they will be swiftly on your ass in mere seconds. Especially if they've paired ring with blighted crow. Furthermore, if the Blight player has mastered when to flick and when to simply use good bump logic (as good ol' Ascension put it) then they'll be able to hit you at almost every tile in the game. So you can't make any distance because they can immediately use his power again, and you can't loop them at most tiles because they know when to flick and when to use simple bump logic. It doesn't help that it kinda makes the token management system less important as there's no real penalty to using all 5 rush tokens to get the hit as you'll just immediately get them back. Overall, ring is completely busted in my opinion and desperately needs some kind of change.

    Yeah I just kinda wanted to propose some changes, given the spirit of the thread. But really Blight just doesn't need any of what I said.

    In the video you showed, had you tried to slam into the wall on the right of the door instead of the wall on the left you would have hit it. That side of the wall has better collision. Honestly I think the biggest problem in shelter woods are the tree stumps with no collision. Those can actually screw you because their presence can create dead zones where there's nothing close to bump off of because the game decided to spawn those stumps.

    Overall I like slippery shack for the most part, and I don't trust the devs to fix collisions and no make everything have a way bigger collision than you'd expect, making it so that Blight can't navigate anywhere.

    I mostly play without addons, cuz I honestly kinda hate the addon system and what it does to killers' powers, but fair enough alchemist ring is a bit busted.

  • @NekoTorvic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2240721#Comment_2240721

    Make it so that if every survivor pets the Demogorgon, he gets an animation like a mori...but a petting mori, where all survivors pet the Demo at the same time. If that happens everyone gets 50k bloodpoints and the game ends with everyone double pipping.

    You know what, I'll accept this.

    Is it silly and dumb? Yes.

    Is it balanced? Pfff!

    ... Totally balanced.

  • Trapper - Starts with 3 bear traps, no bag addons required.

    Oni - Yellow and Brown versions of scalped top knot.

  • image.png

    The buff he needed.


    @SMitchell8 said:

    Trapper - Starts with 3 bear traps, no bag addons required.

    Oni - Yellow and Brown versions of scalped top knot.

    He need QoL improved, not increasing the number. Start with 3 traps (equal to Yellow bag) can make it so easy to do 3 Gen strats.

    I would have him:

    • Start with 1, able to carry 2 (so the Brown bag isnt redundant)
    • Traps spawn 30m away from the map boundary (so you can save 15sec per trap collecting)
    • Put skill check while Disarming trap, skill check zone affected by Unnerving Presence. Failing will get trapped.
  • Rework the maps.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SS7PAYSLGSR5/image.png

    The buff he needed.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2242218#Comment_2242218

    He need QoL improved, not increasing the number. Start with 3 traps (equal to Yellow bag) can make it so easy to do 3 Gen strats.

    I would have him:

    • Start with 1, able to carry 2 (so the Brown bag isnt redundant)
    • Traps spawn 30m away from the map boundary (so you can save 15sec per trap collecting)
    • Put skill check while Disarming trap, skill check zone affected by Unnerving Presence. Failing will get trapped.

    Hey that's actually not a bad idea, what if the survivor that fails the skill check gets their hand trapped, gets injured, and gets the Incapacitated status effect?

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2242554#Comment_2242554

    Hey that's actually not a bad idea, what if the survivor that fails the skill check gets their hand trapped, gets injured, and gets the Incapacitated status effect?

    Get trapped mean he cant do anything anyway.

    Disarming skill check should be easy, can only get harder with Unnerving presence and Coil add-on (instead of longer to disarm, make skill check smaller)

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    Trickster: Once charged, Main Event can be activated whenever instead of only a 5s window.

    While Main Event is active, Holding M1 will make Trickster throw slower but throw 3 knives at a time in a fan pattern.

    One time per Main Even, hitting M2 will make Trickster do a somersault that is essentially a 5ish meter dash.

    I agree with this! This would make main event a much more viable and needed thing for him. I want him to be ridiculously cocky, so having that tumble would also be great.

  • Bubba my main feels really good in my eyes. Love em, Nemesis is too new so I can't decide. Deathslinger feels pretty neat as well.

    So let's go with Trapper.

    Trapper: Bear traps now have a quick time Event to leave, but no greats, just like hook struggling, or snap out of it. You get skills checks that pop up, neglecting these checks INSTANTLY drop the bar down to zero.

    It's still a chance as well to escape, so not guaranteed. It might be too strong, but I think it would be a nice buff for him

  • I was gonna do a Doc change, but i just came to the realization that im a Wraith main now... so i'll do both

    Doc: Basic Attacks apply half a madness tier.

    Wraith: Green Shadow Dance basekit.

  • Extend the demogorgon's shred by 3 meters, that or make it so that you can take a portal back without survs having to break it.

  • Legion.

    Survivors in deep wounds also suffer from the oblivious status effect.

    Change addons

    Franks mixtape: removes any sound from cancelling frenzy

    Makes mending less boring as you actually have to pay attention and will let survivors think twice about mending instantly instead of running to a safe place first

  • Oni: camera bug fixed (after almost 1.5 years...)

  • @NekoTorvic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2240833#Comment_2240833

    Yeah I just kinda wanted to propose some changes, given the spirit of the thread. But really Blight just doesn't need any of what I said.

    In the video you showed, had you tried to slam into the wall on the right of the door instead of the wall on the left you would have hit it. That side of the wall has better collision. Honestly I think the biggest problem in shelter woods are the tree stumps with no collision. Those can actually screw you because their presence can create dead zones where there's nothing close to bump off of because the game decided to spawn those stumps.

    Overall I like slippery shack for the most part, and I don't trust the devs to fix collisions and no make everything have a way bigger collision than you'd expect, making it so that Blight can't navigate anywhere.

    I mostly play without addons, cuz I honestly kinda hate the addon system and what it does to killers' powers, but fair enough alchemist ring is a bit busted.

    That's fair enough, didn't mean to be a party pooper. You're probably right but I personally think it's kind of dumb that sometimes, walls just don't exist according to the bump collision. I think it's mainly annoying for me because the game clearly recognizes there is an object or wall (He slides off it rather then just phasing through it) but the game just decides '######### you, man. You ain't bumping off that wall, lol'. I do understand though that if they made a huge fix to his collision then it might make some maps more bearable, but would likely make indoor maps like Hawkins a nightmare. Not really sure what the correct answer here is. Unfortunately, the Developers clearly never intended for a Killer like Blight to be added to the game as evidenced by how indoor maps were designed. I'm happy to agree to disagree on this. At the end of the day, we both want what's best for the human pinball.

    I'm the same, I prefer to just play a Killer's base-kit (Unless they're a killer who really needs add-ons to be good e.g. Trapper). Besides, I don't really like add-ons that kinda mess with muscle memory i.e. Speed add-ons. However, I've seen some good Blights use ring and 9/10 it's a slaughter, lol.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2242188#Comment_2242188

    That's fair enough, didn't mean to be a party pooper. You're probably right but I personally think it's kind of dumb that sometimes, walls just don't exist according to the bump collision. I think it's mainly annoying for me because the game clearly recognizes there is an object or wall (He slides off it rather then just phasing through it) but the game just decides '######### you, man. You ain't bumping off that wall, lol'. I do understand though that if they made a huge fix to his collision then it might make some maps more bearable, but would likely make indoor maps like Hawkins a nightmare. Not really sure what the correct answer here is. Unfortunately, the Developers clearly never intended for a Killer like Blight to be added to the game as evidenced by how indoor maps were designed. I'm happy to agree to disagree on this. At the end of the day, we both want what's best for the human pinball.

    I'm the same, I prefer to just play a Killer's base-kit (Unless they're a killer who really needs add-ons to be good e.g. Trapper). Besides, I don't really like add-ons that kinda mess with muscle memory i.e. Speed add-ons. However, I've seen some good Blights use ring and 9/10 it's a slaughter, lol.

    Apparently the spatial hitbox for objects is different than the hitbox the object has to detect when a killer is hitting them, which is the one Blight uses to detect his slides. I think it's silly.

    Honestly, I think Blight was alright having his own hit detection separate from the basic attack hit detection... But the devs decided to just scrap that and use basic attack detection, thinking that would solve all problems...little did they know basic attack hitboxes on objects are just as busted as Blight's old hitboxes used to be XD

    Either way, it does indeed seem they never expected a killer like Blight in the game. Hopefully he just gets better to play overtime.

    I absolutely detest addons that buff a killer's power. Addon's that change how they work are interesting. Addons that buff the killer's power are just cancer. Cuz then they make the killer's power less interesting and more lackluster compared to using addons. Like...using Ghostface without recharge addons is painful, and using Deathslinger without reload addons is annoying...it just makes you use your power less.

  • Ace Visconti

    • Open-Handed received buff
      • Aura readings now linger for 3/4/5 seconds
    • Up The Ante received number tweaking
      • Luck increases by 3/4/5 for each survivor

    Luck

    • Luck has received some new buffs in hopes of making it actually useful
      • Luck has a chance to make great and good skill checks give more bonus (i.e. if hit a great skill check, instead of 1% progress, it could be a 2% to 3% progress bonus)
      • Luck has a chance to not make you alert crows
      • Luck has a chance to temporarily remove your scratch marks and/or blood trails (only for like 5 seconds at most)
      • Luck gives you a more better chance to self-unhook than it previously did
      • Luck is more likely to get you a date with that special person you have a crush on


    I probably over buffed Luck, but Idk.

1 2 3