The Resident Evil chapter bet (last chance to join)
couple things.
1- this is just for fun.
2- this works on the honor system.
Every day, almost, we get a new discussion about how and/or why it should or shouldn't be X character to join the fog.
that's great and all, but let's spice things up a bit.
place your bets on who is gonna join.
name the survivor(s) and name the killer.
If you are wrong, you must play a game of killer, with the killer you hate playing the most, without perks and addons and get a ruthless killer.
Unless you are not on red ranks, in which case you gotta get merciless.
If you are correct, you get to point at everyone who was wrong in this discussion and go
and that's basically it.
You are obviously not required to record your match, but a printscreen showing that you did it should be easy to get.
For my bet, I have this one going
ascasc.pngbut in that I never said who I think is gonna join, so I'll do this one too.
RE is a special case where 2 survivors is possible so my bet is
Jill and/or Leon for survivor(s).
Nemesis for killer.
Clown is the killer I like the least, so I'll play him twice if I lose both bets.

Comments
Leon and Mother Miranda
I will play scratched mirror (no second addon) perksless with an ormond offering :)
Killer: Nemesis
Survivors: Leon and/or Jill
Map: Raccoon City Police Department
If I'm wrong, I have to play Hag.
If there are two survivors, Leon and Clair. If just one, Leon.
Killer is Nemesis.
No ideas for the map, so I won’t put this as a bet but I’d like it to be the Spencer Estate.
Billy is my least favorite to play.
Killer: Lady Nemesis or Mr. Sex.
Survivor: Ethan's friend that he calls at the beginning of RE7.
Map: Volcano from RE 5, complete with Chris punching boulders in the background.
Map: Mansion from RE1
Killer: Mr. X from RE2
Female Survivor: Claire from RE2/CVX
Male Survivor: I'm honestly having trouble deciding who to bet on. I'd personally hope for Barry or even Carlos but let's bet for Chris since he's the most represented character in the RE games.
Oh and if I lose I guess I'll play my 6th game of Freddy ever.
Your a daring one guessing mother miranda.
The killer I'm guessing will be Nemesis
Survivors I'm guessing it will be Leon and/or Jill
and I guess if I lose I'm playing Nurse (oh god please be right)
Leon and Jill Valentine as survivors, Mr. X as killer (Nemesis legendary skin and Chris Redfield legendary skin) plus the map is The Mansion from RE1. Probably will be Raccoon City but my money is still on The Mansion since it was so iconic.
Leon and Jill, then Nemesis
Survivor: either Clair or Jill.
Killer: The Tyrant. Mainly cause you can use the Tyrant for many skins and this also adds Nemesis and Mr X which are also Tyrants. For the basic skin if Behaviour has done this which would be wise move is to use the original RE one. As for the others skins they would mostly be legacy which you have to buy like Nemesis and Mr X.
Im betting:
Leon and Ada Wong for Survivor
Nemesis for Killer
As for map, probably either the Police Department from RE2, Umbrella corp, or just the burnt city from RE3
Betting the first ever 2 Killers and 2 Survivors Chapter, So my bet is Mr. X/Leon and Nemesis/Jill.
What we know about upcoming chapter:
1) that it will have ICONIC characters from RE franchise
2) we've an zombie ambient from the reveal trailer about a crossover with RE
3) A clue from Mathieu Cote phrase: "You've 2 choices here: Killed or be killed" that Claire said in RE6.
4) 3 upcoming DLCs from the information by leaks (2 were added at the same time before but after some days, we have another one)
5) we have the same theme for 5th anniversary like in 4th
6) from 2020 Year review, we can see "Stars" word
Well, from Silent Hill chapter we have:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My theory that we will have 2 chapters and the 3rd will be bundle of 2 chapters
It could mean that:
For another chapter, we could have:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the future, we probably will have Legendary skins for survivors & killers
For example: Jill Valentine -> Claire Redfield; Ada Vong
Leon Kennedy -> Chris Redfield
Albert Wesker -> Nemesis
e.t.c
Bonus:
while I was searching for any information, I found this:
https://twitter.com/GeekCultureCo/status/1222114866997018624/photo/1lol
If this prediction is correct, I'll go to the casino for the first time
There are 3 DLCs that DBDleaks found just like last year they found 2 DLCs they were the SH DLC and the outfits/skins for cheryl & PH
This year they found 3 DLCs my guess is:
DLC 1: Mr X & Leon
DLC 2: Mr X & Jill
DLC 3: Chris & Claire legendary skins for leon & Jill
Thought I commented here, but I guess my post was removed somehow (?).
Lady Dimitrescu is my guess, though I really hope it's Nemesis. Jack would be good, too.
Killer I hate most is Trickster, but don't have him. One I hate the most to play as is actually Nurse.
My guess is Nemesis and Jill. If I'm wrong I'll play pig
The vampire girls being a killer would be the biggest letdown in DBD history, this coming from an RE fan.
I think there will be two survivors. Those two being Leon and Jill, for killer my bet is Mr.X
Oh #########, ok it's happening, I'll bet 2 alternatives
Mr x with a nemesis ultimate cosmetic
Jack baker because he's a hot daddy
If I lose I'll have to play a plague game oh no
I believe it will be two survivors.
My predictions:
I believe they'll take pieces from a few different games. For me I believe they will need 2 survivors. They have so many male and female characters that this is allows for multiple legendary skins. The reason I believe it's Claire and Leon is that they will be the recognisable characters for newer audiences, as well as the older audience. Claire could be replaced by Jill but I'm certain it'll be Leon.
Killer I believe will be Nemesis. Most iconic plus (bonus prediction) I believe he gives them access to create a killer will a Flamethrower.
Map could be pretty much anything. The Mansion seemed the most likely to me but it wouldn't shock me if they instead went with the police station.
I’m guessing Jill (and Leon if two survivors), and Nemesis as the killer. I don’t think there will be a new map.
I know, which is why it's got a good chance of happening
I have never played an RE game. I watched a playthrough of RE 8 and I saw a bunch of people fanboying of Leon lol.
ok. that makes more sense
Survivor: Chris and Jill
Killer: Nemesis
Stage: RPD with some small surround bits of Raccoon City streets.
They'll sell Leon and Claire DLC skins for the survivors and Mr.X skin for Nemesis.
Setting this as the time limit, you didn't make your bet before this, you lost your chance
Mr X.
Claire.
Leon.
Guess I won't have to play Nurse! Got my guesses right.
Someone better pick up that phone...
Because I ######### called it!!!!
I would like to wish
@IlliterateGenocide @TheGannMan @Sup3rCatTree @MeltingPenguins @TeabaggingGhostface @APoipleTurtle @indieeden7 @Jarol @GeneralV @DarkMagik @Spooky13 @Krunga @Kate_Main_01 @BarbecueiChilli @DoritoHead @Majestic_Herman @AnneBonny @IronKnight55 @HaunterofShadows @lucid4444 @TheDarkTyrant @onemind @DeliciousFood @Patrick1088 @Mysticwarriormj @AxisPlays @megswifey @Zenro @Friendly_Blendette @VioletCrimes @QwQw @Stinde @AVoiceOfReason @JakConstantine @mazoobi38 @D3spair @Woodywool @ItzZane_ @hailxsatanxeveryxday @Saucynuggets43 @CLAUDETTEINABUSH @CashelP14 @AshesofDreams @Frontdoor6
a very
Lots of people got 2/3 right... shame you also got 1/3 wrong.
@Frontdoor6 , should have trusted your guts buddy.
@Gladonos you were a bit late, but feel free to pay the price. XD
So? Who says any license of a franchise this big is limited to ONE killer?
I didn't want Nemesis because he's super human and dodges bullets yet he takes pallets to the face. That just doesn't seem right to me. The mansion would have been great but the police department does look good so I'm happy with both choices.
I didn't want Nemesis because he's super human and dodges bullets yet he takes pallets to the face. That just doesn't seem right to me. The mansion would have been great but the police department does look good so I'm happy with both choices.
Alright so do I have to record my Hag games or just screenshot the end screen?
One Ghostface game it is, then. I will do it as soon as I am done with the PTB.
Mans just tagged like twenty people.
My bet was more of a joke, but in a different RE thread I placed a bet where I said Jack would be the killer. Well, that went to #########.
Look's like playing perkless Wraith. How fun.
they don't even have to have a killer... but you did get it wrong
whichever you prefer.
Alright well I’ll do it after I’m done with the PTB. Can’t wait for two very boring matches.
I made the thread, might aswell do the clean up XD
hey do you have any guesses for lottery numbers? just asking for a friend
The bet is not over.
it very much is. the killer is nemesis, the survivors are jill and leon.
There are still Legendary skins that could come in, TECHNICALLY I can still be semi right
LOL ty, I just figured we'd get the most iconic names from Resident Evil aka Nemesis and Jill + Leon. Kinda like the Silent Hill chapter, a series with so much history is gonna go with the iconic classics
no. the killer of the chapter is still nemesis, doesn't matter which skins we get.
same for survivors
ughhhhh I don't want to play Hag!
But I will, I have honor.
NOOO
Oh no
I feel like we won making you tag this many people lol
Oh no! I haven't even had a chance to look into Nemesis yet and my first thought was... I lost the bet! 😂I'll post evidence of my games next time I play, most likely this weekend. <3