The Resident Evil chapter bet (last chance to join)
couple things.
1- this is just for fun.
2- this works on the honor system.
Every day, almost, we get a new discussion about how and/or why it should or shouldn't be X character to join the fog.
that's great and all, but let's spice things up a bit.
place your bets on who is gonna join.
name the survivor(s) and name the killer.
If you are wrong, you must play a game of killer, with the killer you hate playing the most, without perks and addons and get a ruthless killer.
Unless you are not on red ranks, in which case you gotta get merciless.
If you are correct, you get to point at everyone who was wrong in this discussion and go
and that's basically it.
You are obviously not required to record your match, but a printscreen showing that you did it should be easy to get.
For my bet, I have this one going
ascasc.pngbut in that I never said who I think is gonna join, so I'll do this one too.
RE is a special case where 2 survivors is possible so my bet is
Jill and/or Leon for survivor(s).
Nemesis for killer.
Clown is the killer I like the least, so I'll play him twice if I lose both bets.

Comments
I hit Nemesis and Leon ... But in a month we will have Claire as a skin for Jill, I bet, I bet, I BET.
In what version did he ever dodge bullets?
RE3 Remastered. If you play on Nightmare mode, he dodges bullets until he attacks.
No he doesn't. Not in my countless playthroughs. He dodges grenade launcher rounds in the flamethrower fight but that's it.
Oh yeah lol. I'm thinking of Wesker that dodges bullets XD Nemesis loves ignoring the rocket launcher until he attacks. My bad.
2/3 outnumbers 1/3 I'm safe. Teachnicalities boi
🤦♂️ You do realise Nemesis is a tyrant right? This would also fit for extra skins they could add. People who’s played RE 3 would know this.
Nooo! I'll have to play Wraith... 😭
I'll post a screenshot later. 😆
Goddammit. I'm only a rank 16. Is it even possible to get Merciless as a perkless Nurse? I only get Merciless in one out of like every 20 games, even as my main... I'm still getting used to DBD.
I'm happy, though. I got the killer I wanted. I thought it would be Lady D, but I wanted Nemesis. I think I'll have to shell out the eight bucks for this, after all.
I'll still try my best, but I'm ######### terrible at Nurse...
It was not fun...
Ghostface with no perks, no add-ons, on Badham. But hey, I got 1 kill! That is more than enough.
Had a bit of a rough one on Badham as I got a 0k but at least I don't have to play this slob of a killer for a while.
In private message my final bet was diffrent but I don't count it, I need to win as spirit