What killer do you find is usually the most toxic?
Like in your experience, what killer character tends to be the most toxic most of the time? For me it’s always bubba, Ghostface, and wraith. You?
Tagged:
Trusted
Like in your experience, what killer character tends to be the most toxic most of the time? For me it’s always bubba, Ghostface, and wraith. You?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bubba 100%, followed by Iri head Huntress.
Pigs i think ive gone against 2 who dont tunnel the trapped person into the dirt.
Probably Clown.
Pig 🐽
What makes them toxic? What are the people playing these killers doing that is allegedly toxic?
Pigs or Leatherface.
Pigs Tunneling trapped players/face camping bubbas
I don’t know if Leatherface knows another way to play besides camping and tunneling. Lol
Killers still can be toxic?
Oof, imagine being straight up ignored when you ask a valid question.
Pigs, all the pigs i've played against tunneled.
I'm pretty sure this guy has been posting nothing but troll post to stir up some people.
Killers cant be toxic if survivors are nothing but toxic
I mean, I've noticed that much. I just wanted to ask a valid question. I guess they couldn't answer it. All I keep seeing here is "this killer killed me using a playstyle I don't approve of. They are toxic" lol
😎
bubba 😂 but then again I camp with him
If by toxic you mean sore losers? For me huntress players on xbox are always sore losers
Billy
Meg
Mediocore Huntresses and Billies , they are trying so hard to be hot , but when failed miserably will facecamp you to death
Pig 🐽 tied with spirit.
Nea
Bubba, no doubt on my mind about this one lmfao
Me. Ngl. I have my moments when I can be t o x i c. But iss alright. I'm vibin most the time u3u
Ghostface. The innate ability to teabag explempifies it, especially speaking as a Ghostface main myself.
plauge. they aim for the first person found, and tunnel them into the ground because sickness makes them an easy target
Good thing survivors are not toxic though... could you imagine? tbaging, clicly clicly, pointing, "ez" on the end chat? That would ruin the game.
Ghostface, I hate that little midget with no heartbeat. Those T-bag a ton for some reason.
I know right. To be fair, they have so many made up rules by now, that anything a killer does might be considered toxic.
Ghostface and Hag..
Can't stand hags, never met a fair one
Wraith just cause I hate him
Piggy is always most toxic for me. For starters, console players don't appear to appreciate snoot booping. On top of that, Pigs always seem to teabag after they down me, even though I am not a toxic player and I never teabag them. And it never fails that if you get downed after all the gens are done, they'll just hide behind the nearest structure, crouch, and wait for the next victim. Being a solo queue player, it's essentially impossible to prevent being farmed in this situation.
how is it toxic to attack a specific player?
Pig/iri head huntress//
Most toxic leatherface.
Least toxic would probably be nurse.
I'm basing toxicity on camping.
Very common for a leatherface to camp.
Very rare to come across a nurse that camps. Although she may slug that at least takes skill on behalf of the person playing nurse.
Propably pig, I love being tunelled and camped in a crouch mode.
Hands down Ghostface. Its like that character attracts the toxic players.
Pig would be second most toxic.
Least toxic ones would be Michael, Huntress, and Nurse.
Bubba is most of the time very toxic same goes with the legion they are both very toxic and most of them is a real pain in the ass to go against. I mean bubba always takes you to the basement and he always camp the hook so when my teammates saves the one hanging he insta downs both of them.
Most toxic?
Clown. Ghostface. Wraith.
In that order.
Least fun to play against?
Plague and Legion.
In my experience, Tum Tums aren't really toxic unless: you run them for 3/4 gens and they face camp you because they realized you're the only kill they're going to get (because they refused to give up on your chase until it was too late to) OR they're insidious, face-camping children - BUT that's usually because 1: they're meme-ing (here's looking at you basement guardians! ;) or 2: they have no skill as a killer and know they can't get a kill any other way.
bubba and ghostface
sometimes freddy but usually they're just tryhards
Omg yassss I forgot about Fredgar! 💯
Tbag to assert dominance then mori them.
Ghost face. Every time, but maybe they had a tough match before so i can understand
That would be me. Hi.
Hags. Bloody campers. "Aight. Imma just place half my traps at this guys feet and head out. What's that? They got unhooked? Let me just instantly go back and DOWN THEM AGAIN."
Other than that, I've got to go with Ghostface, Bubba and Wraith as the most notorious haters.
Also, sad oinks. So much Pig hate. It's not MY fault that I'm the worst killer in the game according to everyone!*
*Excluding Clown and Legion
Love him camp
Bubba best camping
The best I love him because of camping
You shouldn't be proud of that lmfao
That's not toxic, it's smart. Tunneling is just targeting the weakest link. If you're a decent looper, it's not much of an issue. Toxic behavior is the crappy head shaking nonsense some do after you loop them and they want to rub it in that you made a mistake and got caught, or killers that face camping and hit you over and over. Or Pig/Ghostface teabagging. Tunneling might be annoying, but it's not toxic.
Pigs and Spirits. They always play aggressively but are usually bad. They also tunnel and proxy a lot.