If ruin changes go live, me and a bunch of other killers are probably gonna quit

Killers have already been using ruin BECAUSE of how BADLY this game is balanced around gen speeds and "map pressure". killers NEEDED the time that ruin bought. and with this current version of ruin? it is garbage. now more than likely by the time you hook 1 person, GARUNTEE, whether they are able to hit greats or not. 1 gen will pop when you hook a survivor with a 2nd gen close to popping if not already popped. AND YOU ONLY HAVE GOTTEN 1 HOOK. Q times for survivors in red ranks was already bad. but now? I firmly believe that the amount of red rank killers that will actually keep playing after this change will only be in the double didgets.


if someone asked me "what is THE WORST thing BHVR could do to this game balance wise?" my answer would be to nerf ruin. and BOY did they not just NERF IT, THEY LEGIONED IT

Comments

  • I'm going casual. I'll be back for events (if we actually get any this year), double BP, and to check out the new DLCs.

    I'm not going through the hassle of playing killer in red ranks with this ruin change. I hate it enough as is already..

  • @BoopDaSnoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/969817#Comment_969817

    Yeah I am prolly gonna go back to grinding Destiny 2 if these changes go live

    *reloads Thorn*

    Ah... Man of culture I see

  • @luka2211 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970312#Comment_970312

    Ruin is gonna be bad. You can tell that already,unless it wasn't a hex perk. BUT,you never know until you test like you said,problem is killer is LIMITED.You can't stop 3 people from working on gens on cowshed as leatherface for example if your chase still hasn't ended cause of the badly designed maps(amount of safe pallets,the map is big so even if you end the chase you need time to get to the gen which you can't if the killer doesn't have mobility). I just want lower tier killers buffed and then ruin can be gone. I don't use it on good killers,but it's absolutely needed on lower tier ones if you want to be as succesful as possible. If you could possibly link me a good clown/bubba main that plays without ruin and 4ks at rank 1,it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm saying it for real cause if there is a better way i want to learn it but at the moment,i just don't see any other option.

    YouTube and Twitch is an amazing source for information. Fog Whisperers and even some Devs stream the game. Most if not all are happy to share advice. And there are too many great ones to choose from. Search for clown perk build videos on YouTube. Fog Whisperers and streamers is gonna be based on who you like more and who's play style is similar to what you would like to play as.

    Honestly watching streamers is what keeps me as interested in this game, especially if it's particularly buggy or just broken as it can be at times, just because I can see what the game is fully capable of.

    Me personally the streamers that have helped me improve my game play greatly are Puppets, Noob3, Monto, St34lthChicken, FarmerJohn, Angrypug, ohtofu.... There's many many more. I have also popped into Not Queen's stream as well as Peanits, both openly will discuss the strategies they like and use and why.

    They are how I've not only improved my killer and survivor skills, but stay excited in the game because there's always new builds to try out, or new jukes to practice and get "gud' at, lol. But again that's just me, everyone is different but there are some really good killers in this forum too. Try a post asking for clown builds, I bet a few will have some great builds to try.

    Happy Hunting!

  • I remember the old thorn, 2 shots to the head you where dead unless you had the RAM as a warlock. that was me, thorn with ram warlock either blinking or self rez. god I miss felwinters lie and thorn days. crucible was so fun

  • @BaldursGate2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970168#Comment_970168

    Because tru, monto, king etc. still use the perk most of the time, because they are so bad right?

    They do but I've seen them not use it (as well as games where it's destroyed immediately) and still roll Red ranks which proves it's not NEEDED in Red ranks as some people are trying to make it seem. If you are GOOD it's unnecessary.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    A lot already quit. BHVR has lost it, killed nurse, nerfed Spirit, nerf doctor, and now killing a slowdown perk of all things.

    I disagree wholly. A competent nurse still destroys, before anyone could 4k with her. Spirit was dumb ("mind games") and I'll wait to see what Doctor is like.


    Is now the time to panic?

  • @gorgono1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970278#Comment_970278

    Of course you don't need ruin when playing against low rank or plain bad survivors, but that is not how balancing should work.

    The game should be balanced around the highest rank.

    After every rank reset I stop using ruin until I reach high ranks, because I feel bad about new players. But once you get ######### on, you will note the difference it makes.

    As other non-######### Killers in this thread have said you don't need Ruin in high ranks. You do need Ruin if you're unwilling to become a better Killer.

    And don't feel bad for any player just play the game. Like @EverflowingRiver said, "They need to learn."

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970325#Comment_970325

    to make up for this change most killers (who remain and not quite) will probably use moris every game, slug, tunnel, camp etc.

    Or killers will just go afk after the first few generators pop and survivors will all have super boring games where they barely see the killer. Personally, I think killers should either quit or just play in a relaxed way (you know, the way survivors get to play non-stressful matches). When I play survivor, I can put in a lot less effort, and when I switch over to killer I just continue like that, which means everyone escapes and they probably had a boring match but I'm not going to stop watching videos on YouTube just because I switched from survivor to killer. If survivors aren't earning BP or pipping in my matches, that's on the game itself; this is a game, not a job, so it's not on me to make sure the other players earn anything. Sometimes the survivors will actually notice I'm not tryharding and they'll slow themselves down, and then we all walk away with a hell of a lot of points and a pretty entertaining match.

    I don't use Ruin, but I get that it gave killers a way to play less stressful games where they weren't so crunched on time, which benefits survivors in a way because that means more time spent in the match earning points. If killers want to play relaxed matches without Ruin, more of their matches will be like so many of mine, where the game goes fast and the survivors earn very few points.

  • @RIP_Legion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/969662#Comment_969662

    Don't worry I've already lost all my faith when they decided to buff borrowed at the expense of Legion (shorter mend time) and think the detection range addons aren't worthless.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/671/HSGAADZ31L6V.jpg

    ^That's a dev btw^

    Don't hate on him, he is in design.

  • @LordEmrich said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970324#Comment_970324

    As other non-######### Killers in this thread have said you don't need Ruin in high ranks. You do need Ruin if you're unwilling to become a better Killer.

    And don't feel bad for any player just play the game. Like @EverflowingRiver said, "They need to learn."

    Exactly. I'm not saying ruin is essential, but don't change it because people can't hit a skill check. And the worst part is, the devs are going to ignore all these threads

  • I feel like you guys want the game to die.

    This is about as dumb a Nerf as you could possibly come up with. What are you guys thinking?

    RIP

  • @LordEmrich said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970324#Comment_970324

    As other non-######### Killers in this thread have said you don't need Ruin in high ranks. You do need Ruin if you're unwilling to become a better Killer.

    And don't feel bad for any player just play the game. Like @EverflowingRiver said, "They need to learn."


    It's too late in the game for this stupid #########. All these nerfs to Killer so the "survivor experience" is being catered to. I mean, ######### it, survivors learning how to be better, nah, killers should be the ones getting better at the game.


    As if playing Killer isn't stressful enough.


    So, #########, stupid.

  • @LordEmrich said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970324#Comment_970324

    As other non-######### Killers in this thread have said you don't need Ruin in high ranks. You do need Ruin if you're unwilling to become a better Killer.

    And don't feel bad for any player just play the game. Like @EverflowingRiver said, "They need to learn."

    you need ruin against GOOD survivors. and since you don't know they are good until you are in the game, it is good to have it just incase

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    No killer who can play this game properly needs ruin. Thats just imagination of a low skilled playerbase.

    I think zubat runs it in every single game, he has 10k hrs. He is unskilled ya? All these people who play killer against some potatoes and think yeah totally killer sided xD

  • @luka2211 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970064#Comment_970064

    Those aren't good survivors then,sorry to bring it to ya.Those survivors are "red ranks" but they aren't the actual red ranks,You'd know that,by watching tru3 play on stream,considering he has stuck with this game for the whole time,he himself said that if he didn't play against bad survivors,he'd become a survivor main.That's coming from a guy which has been playing the game for more than 3 years,and went through everything

    Did you watch the Twitch Rivals DBD tournament? I think only one person ran ruin and the majority were experienced killers and survivors and I believe most killers got 3-4k without ruin. I don't believe a good killer needs ruin, it's just something optional they can use.

  • I think Ruin needed a change but the current change was a bit harsh. It sucks to see Killer-mains leave as this will only increase the ALREADY long survivor queue times. I think the devs need to look into scoring and pipping the same as a survivor where even if I don't....well survive (cruise control as many state) I still pip. For Killers you can get 4K and still not PIP cause the game ends soo quickly. If they can balance the scoring things like RUIN changes become less of a problem unless a Killer trying to 4k.

  • So question: Is the new ruin going to regress if you kick the gen or does it just passively happen? Because I feel like if it passively loses progress at all times then that's pretty aight

  • @DeanIcity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970510#Comment_970510

    It's too late in the game for this stupid #########. All these nerfs to Killer so the "survivor experience" is being catered to. I mean, ######### it, survivors learning how to be better, nah, killers should be the ones getting better at the game.

    As if playing Killer isn't stressful enough.

    So, #########, stupid.

    You just gotta have fun with it. I just play and if I win I win and if I don't then oh well I'll be in another game in 3-5 minutes.

    @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970510#Comment_970510

    you need ruin against GOOD survivors. and since you don't know they are good until you are in the game, it is good to have it just incase

    No....no you don't. That's what I'm trying to explain to you guise. GOOD Survivors will have the totems cleansed ASAP so you just wasted a whole perk slot on a "just in case" situation that you can't even use now.

    @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970510#Comment_970510

    Exactly. I'm not saying ruin is essential, but don't change it because people can't hit a skill check. And the worst part is, the devs are going to ignore all these threads

    Yea I'm sure they're gonna ignore it. It's been shown they only care about Survivor enjoyment which I partially understand. I you only need 1 Killer for every 4 Survivors so I see why they are the way they are. It sucks for a player like myself that has never even looked at the Survivor part of the menu yet alone played as one. What can you do, though?

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    Nurse-dead

    Spirit-dead

    Legion-dead (and butchered)

    Now Ruin.

    Legion and Ruin fine, but people who complain about Nurse, who COMPLETELY IGNORES all survivor defenses, and Spirit, who only got add-on tweaks and is still unbelievably easy to play as and unfun to play against due to her "go AFK to mindgame" is moronic. They're still the two strongest killers in the game, just flex an extra brain cell.

  • @thefallenloser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/969721#Comment_969721

    Legion and Ruin fine, but people who complain about Nurse, who COMPLETELY IGNORES all survivor defenses, and Spirit, who only got add-on tweaks and is still unbelievably easy to play as and unfun to play against due to her "go AFK to mindgame" is moronic. They're still the two strongest killers in the game, just flex an extra brain cell.

    At least I have the brain cells to flex. The nurse nerf was overkill. Her point is to force survivors to adapt to her unique power. The nerf made her like everyone else. Spirit was never overpowered to begin with. And the larger point is they ignored the ptb and forum feedback on all of it

  • @LordEmrich said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970298#Comment_970298

    They do but I've seen them not use it (as well as games where it's destroyed immediately) and still roll Red ranks which proves it's not NEEDED in Red ranks as some people are trying to make it seem. If you are GOOD it's unnecessary.

    Most ppl will never reach those 5k hours playtime. Now even less, because they get 0k after 0k against red rank survs.

  • @heavendog said:

    So question: Is the new ruin going to regress if you kick the gen or does it just passively happen? Because I feel like if it passively loses progress at all times then that's pretty aight

    you don't have to kick it just passively regresses. but now you cant use perks like pop or surge since it is always regressing. and its STILL A HEX PERK


    in game atm, when a gen starts regressing it regresses at the rate of 1/4 the base gen repair speed of a survivor, with max level ruin this is doubled to 1/2 the gen repair speed so basically


    it takes 40 seconds of regression time to regress 20 seconds of survivor repair time


    the perk is constantly on all gens, so the moment a gen is not being worked on it starts to be regressed. as long as ruin is still alive that is

  • i probly will quit the game if these changes go through. Slap in the face to all killers, and very blig slap in the face to doctor

  • @xChrisx said:

    I dont use ruin, try different perks/playstyle or u and other ppl will never learn how to play killer properly

    The problem is that gens are so quick and chases that last any longer than a minute usually lead to 1 or more gens being popped. Different playstyles that are viable is crap like camping or alugging everyone. They have a fundamental misunderstanding of their own game and clearly dont care if killers are having fun or winning.

  • TL:DR whole thread. But my .02 based mostly on the OPs comments:

    Sorry but I'm rank 1 solo survivor main and killers still get 3-4k averages from what I see. If this helps bring it down to 2-3k averages then that's fair. If devs ever get around to strengthening solo play to be more like SWF then I could see re-balancing in favor of killer. Building in extra requirements for survivors to escape etc. But I honestly don't understand where killers are coming from. Every streamer I watch gets EASY 3-4ks all day long and even me... a garbage killer just learning the ropes.... i've been tolerating horrible matchmaking and 4k-ing teams 5-6 ranks higher than myself (I'm now 10 beating teams of 4s and 5s). Killer is EZ, except vs gen rushing very good swf teams and those aren't the norm.

  • I won't quit, but I really won't be having much fun as I don't enjoy sweating every game.

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    Nurse-dead

    Spirit-dead

    Legion-dead (and butchered)

    Now Ruin.

    Spirit is still very good

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970748#Comment_970748

    you don't have to kick it just passively regresses. but now you cant use perks like pop or surge since it is always regressing. and its STILL A HEX PERK

    in game atm, when a gen starts regressing it regresses at the rate of 1/4 the base gen repair speed of a survivor, with max level ruin this is doubled to 1/2 the gen repair speed so basically

    it takes 40 seconds of regression time to regress 20 seconds of survivor repair time

    the perk is constantly on all gens, so the moment a gen is not being worked on it starts to be regressed. as long as ruin is still alive that is

    I see how that's not as good as old ruin, but I don't see how it's complete garbage

  • @heavendog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/971060#Comment_971060

    I see how that's not as good as old ruin, but I don't see how it's complete garbage

    its still a hex perk, it doesn't slow down a gen at all when survivors are working on a gen, and its still a hex perk

  • @UwUMyersUwU said:

    34 sexond gen time with 3 survs no perks no toolbox. 44 with 2 survs. It can take less then 30 seconds with toolboxes and perks. That's ridiculous.

    I believe this to be the real problem, and why ruin is run so often, to combat how easy it is for survivors to get gens done in 5 or 6 minutes. Give survivors another objective to do that isn't just holding a button for a maximum of 90 seconds with no skill checks popping up to regress or progres the gen.

    Or make gens spawn closer together to make the large maps effectively smaller.

  • @NullEXE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/969665#Comment_969665

    Easy for you to say, but unfortunately for those of us that don't have others to play with. I am already looking at new games to play.

    Yep I'm doing the same already,

    Heck the funny part are that the Devs in War Thunder (if you ever played it for a bit) are bad, but not as incompetent and lying as these Devs, and actually attempt to make so balance changes.

  • @Colton147 said:

    Unlikely Corrupt Intervention will be ever nerfed honestly.

    Yeah, sure...

    Not like I heard this about Hex: Ruin, or Thanatophobia

    They will most likely nerf Corrupt Intervention, because it will be the next "crutch" perk in the game

  • @dfrenchiee said:

    I am literally baffled that the devs though this was a good idea.

    I have lost ALL faith in them completely. I doubt I’ll be playing anymore at all if this goes live.

    Agreed

  • @SteelDragon said:

    Killers have already been using ruin BECAUSE of how BADLY this game is balanced around gen speeds and "map pressure". killers NEEDED the time that ruin bought. and with this current version of ruin? it is garbage. now more than likely by the time you hook 1 person, GARUNTEE, whether they are able to hit greats or not. 1 gen will pop when you hook a survivor with a 2nd gen close to popping if not already popped. AND YOU ONLY HAVE GOTTEN 1 HOOK. Q times for survivors in red ranks was already bad. but now? I firmly believe that the amount of red rank killers that will actually keep playing after this change will only be in the double didgets.

    if someone asked me "what is THE WORST thing BHVR could do to this game balance wise?" my answer would be to nerf ruin. and BOY did they not just NERF IT, THEY LEGIONED IT

    I don't see the bad idea, like I know it's a Nerf to the perk. But the end game is where it's at. Most my wins happen while defending 3 gens. All you got to do is pressure the a few gens till the surv slips up. 2 e z

  • @Kay_Kazuto said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/117633/if-ruin-changes-go-live-me-and-a-bunch-of-other-killers-are-probably-gonna-quit

    I don't see the bad idea, like I know it's a Nerf to the perk. But the end game is where it's at. Most my wins happen while defending 3 gens. All you got to do is pressure the a few gens till the surv slips up. 2 e z

    Good luck having ruin last that long

  • @SteelDragon said:

    Killers have already been using ruin BECAUSE of how BADLY this game is balanced around gen speeds and "map pressure". killers NEEDED the time that ruin bought. and with this current version of ruin? it is garbage. now more than likely by the time you hook 1 person, GARUNTEE, whether they are able to hit greats or not. 1 gen will pop when you hook a survivor with a 2nd gen close to popping if not already popped. AND YOU ONLY HAVE GOTTEN 1 HOOK. Q times for survivors in red ranks was already bad. but now? I firmly believe that the amount of red rank killers that will actually keep playing after this change will only be in the double didgets.

    if someone asked me "what is THE WORST thing BHVR could do to this game balance wise?" my answer would be to nerf ruin. and BOY did they not just NERF IT, THEY LEGIONED IT

    I’ll be joining you on the train to leaving if it goes live I already get stressed out enough running into swfs that gen rush you while the others run around broken loops then teabag you at the exit gates, ruins rework is hard countered by them tapping the gen for 0.01 seconds changing ruin to this is just going to encourage that.

  • Then go ahead. If you’re so dependent on ONE perk then you don’t even deserve to be playing killer.

    In fact, you don’t even deserve to be playing this game if you’re going to bash the devs for a needed change.

    The perk isn’t even live yet, just wait it out. Inpatient people.

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970799#Comment_970799

    At least I have the brain cells to flex. The nurse nerf was overkill. Her point is to force survivors to adapt to her unique power. The nerf made her like everyone else. Spirit was never overpowered to begin with. And the larger point is they ignored the ptb and forum feedback on all of it

    Yes, the Nurse nerf was overkill, but she's still the best killer in the game lol? I dunno how she's like everyone else when she can still move through every obstacle.

    Prayer Beads was broken OP. And she's still basically the same, as she still has the easiest mindgames in the game, just stand still at a loop and it's a guaranteed down.

  • @thefallenloser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970876#Comment_970876

    Yes, the Nurse nerf was overkill, but she's still the best killer in the game lol? I dunno how she's like everyone else when she can still move through every obstacle.

    Prayer Beads was broken OP. And she's still basically the same, as she still has the easiest mindgames in the game, just stand still at a loop and it's a guaranteed down.

    There have been multiple videos made online showing how to mind game spirit. And according to the devs own stats, nurse is nowhere near the best

  • @Umbrae_pk said:

    Then go ahead. If you’re so dependent on ONE perk then you don’t even deserve to be playing killer.

    In fact, you don’t even deserve to be playing this game if you’re going to bash the devs for a needed change.

    The perk isn’t even live yet, just wait it out. Inpatient people.

    How dare you tell us what we deserve? We PAYED to play this game. By default, we deserve a game that is fun to play on both sides. Giving constant nerfs out to killers recently, BHVR is showing to us that they don't understand their own game, and that they don't care.

    They showed us with the Tomes. They showed us with the Legion changes. They show console players every day they play on 10-25 frames. They keep showing us that our feedback does not matter to them.

    We deserve a game that is fun to play. This is another nail in the coffin.

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/972329#Comment_972329

    There have been multiple videos made online showing how to mind game spirit. And according to the devs own stats, nurse is nowhere near the best

    Ah yes, of course, Iron Will. The band-aid to Spirit. Wow, hey Stridor!

    Walking, of course. Oh, hey, wait, Spirit can still hear you!

    Glass shards glowing, ah, yes! Oh, wait, sometimes they don't, and you can't even see when they do thanks to certain skins!

    Yeah... no.

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/972329#Comment_972329

    There have been multiple videos made online showing how to mind game spirit. And according to the devs own stats, nurse is nowhere near the best

    The devs' own stats were literally said by the devs themselves to not be representative of actual gameplay in the same post. Conversation over.

  • I'm only new to the game and recently started enjoy really enjoying playing killer .

    Somehow being gen rushed every game does not sound to appealing me .

    They'll have to start getting A.I killers soon enough which just robot around loops 0 mindgame

  • All the killer mains throwing a tantrum with that "I'm gonna play dirty and camp/tunnel/slug every match now."


    please... I main killer because everytime I play survivor the camp/tunnel/slug killers are the only ones I face... your little tantrum is just more of the same.


    the change to ruin probably sucks, I won't decide until I see it in action... but the reaction for this change really shows your character

  • @xChrisx said:

    I dont use ruin, try different perks/playstyle or u and other ppl will never learn how to play killer properly

    I think people are overreacting big-time and that is coming from a strict killer-main. If you absolutely needed Hex: Ruin -- which, let's be honest -- lasts for maybe 2-3 minutes into the game, then I think it's time for you to try new perks out anyway.

    I'm willing to try this new Ruin out. If it sucks, I'll just use Corrupt Intervention which is, in my opinion, a more consistently helpful perk anyway.

    Everyone needs to calm down.

  • @thefallenloser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/972204#Comment_972204

    How dare you tell us what we deserve? We PAYED to play this game. By default, we deserve a game that is fun to play on both sides. Giving constant nerfs out to killers recently, BHVR is showing to us that they don't understand their own game, and that they don't care.

    They showed us with the Tomes. They showed us with the Legion changes. They show console players every day they play on 10-25 frames. They keep showing us that our feedback does not matter to them.

    We deserve a game that is fun to play. This is another nail in the coffin.

    How childish and entitled. Just because you payed for something doesn't mean it should be how you want it. Things change, get over it.

  • @thefallenloser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/972338#Comment_972338

    Ah yes, of course, Iron Will. The band-aid to Spirit. Wow, hey Stridor!

    Walking, of course. Oh, hey, wait, Spirit can still hear you!

    Glass shards glowing, ah, yes! Oh, wait, sometimes they don't, and you can't even see when they do thanks to certain skins!

    Yeah... no.

    Right now I can't hear a damn thing as Spirit. I phase walked on top of an injured survivor without Iron Will and I couldn't hear them, it was just blind (ha! punny) luck.

  • @thefallenloser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/972338#Comment_972338

    The devs' own stats were literally said by the devs themselves to not be representative of actual gameplay in the same post. Conversation over.

    The same devs that said nurse add one, not the base kit, were going to be changed right? Yeah that's a trustworthy source. And the stats are the only things the devs have given us to go off of so that's the data to use. Walking seems to be a good option to seeing as how the sound bug is still going on. Just because you can't loop a spirit doesn't mean everyone else can't.

    Saying discussion over does not mean it is, it means you have no more intelligent things to say.

  • Then just quit, no one cares. Crying over a single perk that you’re obviously over reliant on tells a lot about your play style. We’re better off without you.

  • @SurvivorMainPeriod said:

    Then just quit, no one cares. Crying over a single perk that you’re obviously over reliant on tells a lot about your play style. We’re better off without you.

    Thank you. You're right.

1 2 3 4 5 6