If ruin changes go live, me and a bunch of other killers are probably gonna quit

Killers have already been using ruin BECAUSE of how BADLY this game is balanced around gen speeds and "map pressure". killers NEEDED the time that ruin bought. and with this current version of ruin? it is garbage. now more than likely by the time you hook 1 person, GARUNTEE, whether they are able to hit greats or not. 1 gen will pop when you hook a survivor with a 2nd gen close to popping if not already popped. AND YOU ONLY HAVE GOTTEN 1 HOOK. Q times for survivors in red ranks was already bad. but now? I firmly believe that the amount of red rank killers that will actually keep playing after this change will only be in the double didgets.


if someone asked me "what is THE WORST thing BHVR could do to this game balance wise?" my answer would be to nerf ruin. and BOY did they not just NERF IT, THEY LEGIONED IT

Comments

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/973129#Comment_973129

    Even if they fix the bug, it's still hard to hear footsteps while playing as spirit. So there is plenty of counterplay. Just because you can't jump a window and escape her doesn't mean she's op.

    I can go with the stats presented to me, knowing they are flawed, or I can base everything off of your spirit experience. I think I know which is more dependable.

    You're so mixed up with your arguments that you don't even understand what I presented to you anymore.

    I said nothing about stats and Spirit.

    You're still straw-manning. I said nothing about me playing against Spirit.

    Ah well, this is a Ruin thread anyways. I shouldn't care anymore lol.

  • @thefallenloser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/973158#Comment_973158

    You're so mixed up with your arguments that you don't even understand what I presented to you anymore.

    I said nothing about stats and Spirit.

    You're still straw-manning. I said nothing about me playing against Spirit.

    Ah well, this is a Ruin thread anyways. I shouldn't care anymore lol.

    Go back to page 5 of this thread. You mention spirit on at least two different posts. How can my arguments be mixed when you don't remember what you posted

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/973468#Comment_973468

    Go back to page 5 of this thread. You mention spirit on at least two different posts. How can my arguments be mixed when you don't remember what you posted

    You need to go back. You're bringing up the stats about Nurse in relation to Spirit. You're the one that doesn't remember what was posted lol.

    You're literally the one that bought up the stats stating insinuating Nurse was the worst killer. I mentioned Spirit being one of the best killers initially, before these stats were even mentioned. I don't understand how you don't even understand your own discussion.

  • @thefallenloser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/974840#Comment_974840

    You need to go back. You're bringing up the stats about Nurse in relation to Spirit. You're the one that doesn't remember what was posted lol.

    You're literally the one that bought up the stats stating insinuating Nurse was the worst killer. I mentioned Spirit being one of the best killers initially, before these stats were even mentioned. I don't understand how you don't even understand your own discussion.

    "You're still straw-manning. I said nothing about me playing against Spirit" this is a quote from you. On page 5 you go on and on about how hard spirit is to play against.

    The only thing you have said that is accurate this while thread is that this should be about ruin, so I'll give you that one.

    The overall point you are missing though is this ruin change is yet another pointless killer nerf (like the nurse and spirit ones)

  • Ok bye then. The less toxic killers the better.

  • @JayDoesGames said:

    Ok bye then. The less toxic killers the better.

    Who are you going to play against when all the killers leave? Spoken like a toxic survivor

  • @thefallenloser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/972396#Comment_972396

    No, because I played for this game it should be in a quality state, and I deserve to play it as such, no exceptions.

    I don't understand what sane person would call childish and entitled to be pissed off that the devs of the game you payed for are ignoring the community and the major issues they are pointing out. Yikes.

    Try out the ptb first you and other killers are acting like small kids,and it's really sad that you and the other killers are overreacting.:(


    Also let me remind you killer mains survivors said simlier things before this change. And oh my now killers are saying the same thing, oh nooo what are we going to do I know let's complain and threaten to leave this game cause the devs cater to survivors and only want money rip dbd,


    You are acting like small kids. just stop. And test out the ptb.

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    Nurse-dead

    Spirit-dead

    Legion-dead (and butchered)

    Now Ruin.

    I don't see how Spirit is dead, They barely touch her

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975582#Comment_975582

    Who are you going to play against when all the killers leave? Spoken like a toxic survivor

    If trying to survive makes me toxic then so be it, but I’m actually far from it. I play the game fairly on either side. I have no “main”

  • Fam I will ######### quit because of the Doc changes thinking that this insanity is in some way considered to be a "Rework" is just madness I will definetly ######### off if that's the future of patches

  • I won't quit. We will probably let it into the past and use other builds

  • @BottledWater said:

    Fam I will ######### quit because of the Doc changes thinking that this insanity is in some way considered to be a "Rework" is just madness I will definetly ######### off if that's the future of patches

    Bye Felicia

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975582#Comment_975582

    Who are you going to play against when all the killers leave? Spoken like a toxic survivor

    Spoken like a toxic killer who only plays killer because of mummy issues

  • @PBL187 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975598#Comment_975598

    Spoken like a toxic killer who only plays killer because of mummy issues

    Good one. You really got me there. I hope you also enjoy your long lobby times in BHVRs new game, Dead by Boredom

  • @snowflake102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/973102#Comment_973102

    Try out the ptb first you and other killers are acting like small kids,and it's really sad that you and the other killers are overreacting.:(

    Also let me remind you killer mains survivors said simlier things before this change. And oh my now killers are saying the same thing, oh nooo what are we going to do I know let's complain and threaten to leave this game cause the devs cater to survivors and only want money rip dbd,

    You are acting like small kids. just stop. And test out the ptb.

    Plot twist: This could actually have been posted by someone who plays as killer. I sincerely hope so, cos all you killers bitching about it need a bit of perspective. I mean, how boring a person u must be if u really want games to be that easy and go by in a flash with zero or minimal effort. Like Killers aren't already OP with all these mad perks like No ed and devour hope. All you killers moaning about a bit of nerfing to balance the game are obviously layabouts who have everything done for you and never had to work a day or even 30 mins in your entire life, so you expect the same in your games. #########, I'd want 4k when playing as killer, but no effort = no fun. Bore off you slack ass pussies

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975709#Comment_975709

    Good one. You really got me there. I hope you also enjoy your long lobby times in BHVRs new game, Dead by Boredom

    Speaking to you is as boring tbh. Suck up the changes, we all have to.

  • @JayDoesGames said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975717#Comment_975717

    Speaking to you is as boring tbh. Suck up the changes, we all have to.

    That's the thing, we don't have to. But little you will continue to suck up all the crap and then thank the devs for it. That's what this whole thread (and many others) are all about.

  • @PBL187 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975607#Comment_975607

    Plot twist: This could actually have been posted by someone who plays as killer. I sincerely hope so, cos all you killers bitching about it need a bit of perspective. I mean, how boring a person u must be if u really want games to be that easy and go by in a flash with zero or minimal effort. Like Killers aren't already OP with all these mad perks like No ed and devour hope. All you killers moaning about a bit of nerfing to balance the game are obviously layabouts who have everything done for you and never had to work a day or even 30 mins in your entire life, so you expect the same in your games. #########, I'd want 4k when playing as killer, but no effort = no fun. Bore off you slack ass pussies

    I play both roles:) but I'm more of a killer main:) I don't mind the changes.

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975709#Comment_975709

    Good one. You really got me there. I hope you also enjoy your long lobby times in BHVRs new game, Dead by Boredom

    Dead by boredom of toxic killers always bitching because for once they have to put just a little bit of effort into something. Btw, 2 games have loaded for me since your whining posts, so you're already wrong. RIP. Hopefully one day u will leave your momma's basement, but I doubt it tbh. If u ever do, PLEASE don't go on a killing spree 😕

  • @snowflake102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975720#Comment_975720

    I play both roles:) but I'm more of a killer main:) I don't mind the changes.

    Well thank you, I wish more would think like you

  • @PBL187 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975717#Comment_975717

    Dead by boredom of toxic killers always bitching because for once they have to put just a little bit of effort into something. Btw, 2 games have loaded for me since your whining posts, so you're already wrong. RIP. Hopefully one day u will leave your momma's basement, but I doubt it tbh. If u ever do, PLEASE don't go on a killing spree 😕

    What are you, 12 years old? All you do is go on about my mother and using phrases like "toxic killer." When you grow up maybe we can have a real discussion. Until then look at the numerous threads filled with people unhappy about wait times and the ruin changes. Undoubtedly you will just call everyone else toxic as well though

  • @PBL187 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975717#Comment_975717

    Dead by boredom of toxic killers always bitching because for once they have to put just a little bit of effort into something. Btw, 2 games have loaded for me since your whining posts, so you're already wrong. RIP. Hopefully one day u will leave your momma's basement, but I doubt it tbh. If u ever do, PLEASE don't go on a killing spree 😕

    Btw, that wasn't a comeback, I meant it

  • @PBL187 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975717#Comment_975717

    Dead by boredom of toxic killers always bitching because for once they have to put just a little bit of effort into something. Btw, 2 games have loaded for me since your whining posts, so you're already wrong. RIP. Hopefully one day u will leave your momma's basement, but I doubt it tbh. If u ever do, PLEASE don't go on a killing spree 😕

    And my posts were roughly 12-15 minutes apart. Hope you had fun with your 7 minute games

  • I don't even understand the point of these type of threads anymore.

    They literally make 0 sense because it's not like the game will suddenly change because of a handful of people leaving. Needless to say many bubbles will burst when they realize that just because they left the game didn't die.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    I don't even understand the point of these type of threads anymore.

    They literally make 0 sense because it's not like the game will suddenly change because of a handful of people leaving. Needless to say many bubbles will burst when they realize that just because they left the game didn't die.

    Exactly lol. A few people leaving won’t hurt the game or the player base. I’d rather not have these type of people playing the game tbh.

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975772#Comment_975772

    What are you, 12 years old? All you do is go on about my mother and using phrases like "toxic killer." When you grow up maybe we can have a real discussion. Until then look at the numerous threads filled with people unhappy about wait times and the ruin changes. Undoubtedly you will just call everyone else toxic as well though

    You wouldn't know real if it bit you. When you grow up, maybe you will see how pathetic you look moaning about a game online and being like this to people who disagree. Btw, no I don't call everyone toxic, only no lifers like you. Oh and FYI, I never actually said anything about your mother, I said you have mummy issues and that u never leave your momma's basement, they were about you, not her. What a r3t4rd you really are

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975772#Comment_975772

    And my posts were roughly 12-15 minutes apart. Hope you had fun with your 7 minute games

    You totally missed the point, games are loading, so your earlier claim was wrong, so RIP

  • What's more pathetic is complaint about someone complaining online, then calling them a #########. And I don't care if you got lucky and got into matches quickly. Those matches were over too soon, most likely as a result of the ruin nerf.

    I love talking to keyboard warriors like yourself, it reminds me who really is a "no lifer" (your words, not mine). Thanks for keeping it civil young man.

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975772#Comment_975772

    What are you, 12 years old? All you do is go on about my mother and using phrases like "toxic killer." When you grow up maybe we can have a real discussion. Until then look at the numerous threads filled with people unhappy about wait times and the ruin changes. Undoubtedly you will just call everyone else toxic as well though

    Keyboard warrior? Says the one who asks people their age because they disagree. I bet u wouldn't dare say that stuff in person, not just with me, with anyone. Only pussies who only say stuff online call others keyboard warriors to try and act like they're tough, I wasn't even acting tough, so fail.

    You were keeping it so civil before I said anything, but now that I'm saying things that are probably true, it's too much for you to handle. PS. My age is not your business, but I am not young. I called u a r3t4rd because you are acting like one. Now go away and play Minecraft, that might be more your style. If you wanna have the last word, go ahead, but I'm done with you. DBD will be better off without whingebag killers like you, you won't be missed. Oh and btw, I actually do have a life, which does not depend on playing a game just to get EZ 4K kills and then moaning about nerfs online. VG

  • I mean, for everyone saying they're leaving, see yall next week. As usual.


  • @USELESS said:

    I won't quit. We will probably let it into the past and use other builds

    @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975868#Comment_975868

    What's more pathetic is complaint about someone complaining online, then calling them a #########. And I don't care if you got lucky and got into matches quickly. Those matches were over too soon, most likely as a result of the ruin nerf.

    I love talking to keyboard warriors like yourself, it reminds me who really is a "no lifer" (your words, not mine). Thanks for keeping it civil young man.

    Exactly! Why keep moaning about it? Without even giving it a chance?

  • @JayDoesGames said:

    Ok bye then. The less toxic killers the better.

    using ruin makes us toxic?

  • No. You saying what you said makes you, yourself, toxic.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    I don't even understand the point of these type of threads anymore.

    They literally make 0 sense because it's not like the game will suddenly change because of a handful of people leaving. Needless to say many bubbles will burst when they realize that just because they left the game didn't die.

    that is true for small changes and changes to individual killers

    this is a nerf to a perk used by all killers most of the time. and a HUGE NERF, legioning it. more people will leave / just not play killer once ruin nerf goes live. more people than you think.

    I for one will only think about playing killer only if I use an E mori. other than that I will be playing only survivor. with this change tho survivor Q times will rocket. and the rate of tunneling, camping, moris, iri heads, etc will be much more common

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975846#Comment_975846

    that is true for small changes and changes to individual killers

    this is a nerf to a perk used by all killers most of the time. and a HUGE NERF, legioning it. more people will leave / just not play killer once ruin nerf goes live. more people than you think.

    I for one will only think about playing killer only if I use an E mori. other than that I will be playing only survivor. with this change tho survivor Q times will rocket. and the rate of tunneling, camping, moris, iri heads, etc will be much more common

    Suuureee lol. You have no idea how this works. The majority of killers aren’t immature like you.

  • @Umbrae_pk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/976583#Comment_976583

    Suuureee lol. You have no idea how this works. The majority of killers aren’t immature like you.

    but they will only take so much abuse before they leave

  • @BDS22 said:

    So if ruin never existed you're saying you wouldn't have ever stuck to playing this game? Sounds kinda silly, maybe try not to depend on a single perk? I seen lots of great killers succeed without ruin going against good players.

    That's because they either use Freddy, Hillbilly, or Spirit with a totally different combination of perks that makes it easier to get around Ruin. Not every killer has that

  • I have literally only used Ruin on Trapper, Hag, and Michael. I get 3-4ks most games with Huntress, Doc, and Wraith with no Ruin in purple ranks.

    Honestly just switch up your builds and go for it. Contrary to popular belief, you don't NEED Ruin.

    The teams who are devastated by Ruin are teams you can mop up without it tbh.

    I don't think it needed to be nerfed THAT badly, but it was more of an annoyance than anything else to me when I play survivor.

  • @Umbrae_pk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/976583#Comment_976583

    Suuureee lol. You have no idea how this works. The majority of killers aren’t immature like you.

    also I used ruin as a cushion on all my killers to play "nice" you know, no camping, tunneling, not much slugging, trying to 3 hook everyone so everyone has a fun match and gets BP, without ruin I would have to do all those things or I would probably only get 1-2 kills per game in red ranks most games, and that is not fun to be FORCED to do those things. makes it not fun for the survivors to. and so due to the large increase of that some other people will probably quite to because of it. and any new players will see this

    lobby sim

    get into the game, they get tunneled and camped

    they then uninstall the game because that is not fun

  • Yes, it's pretty questionable behavior to threaten people into leaving if you don't have things exactly your way. I didn't think that would need explaining

  • @gantes said:

    Yes, it's pretty questionable behavior to threaten people into leaving if you don't have things exactly your way. I didn't think that would need explaining

    im fine with this not going exactly my way, if I had things my way DBD would look allot different, less safe pallets. more punishments for camping/tunneling, slower gens/2nd obj. all god loops blocked etc. but with recent killer nerfs then this? this was the straw that broke the camels back

  • Can you guys stopcomplaining about Ruin nerfs on be half of us other killers. Im fine with the changes and I'm a Spirit main that 3-4k's always without ruin. Its time for you guys to learn your killer instead of getting carried by a perk.

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975846#Comment_975846

    that is true for small changes and changes to individual killers

    this is a nerf to a perk used by all killers most of the time. and a HUGE NERF, legioning it. more people will leave / just not play killer once ruin nerf goes live. more people than you think.

    I for one will only think about playing killer only if I use an E mori. other than that I will be playing only survivor. with this change tho survivor Q times will rocket. and the rate of tunneling, camping, moris, iri heads, etc will be much more common

    @SteelDragon

    Then go right ahead. Use whatever you feel like you need to use in order to win. No one is forcing you to play one way or another, it is your choice.

    The point is that by you making this thread it isn't really helping the discussion. It is viewed as a threat, and not a good one at that. The game is not unplayable because Ruin has been reworked.

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/976644#Comment_976644

    im fine with this not going exactly my way, if I had things my way DBD would look allot different, less safe pallets. more punishments for camping/tunneling, slower gens/2nd obj. all god loops blocked etc. but with recent killer nerfs then this? this was the straw that broke the camels back

    "Recent killer nerfs" were all deserved.

    Gen times are fine, map size isn't.

    All the new maps are already coming with extremely unsafe pallets and I'm not even sure it's a good thing the way it's being done, since it pretty much encourages pallet camping from the survivors and Bloodlusting as killer.

    You're simply focusing on the negative to strenghten your narrative.

    Like if you wanna quit just do, no need to spread questionable information to make people angry.

  • This content has been removed.
1 … 3 4 5 6