Pregnancy in the Entities realm?

Since this isn't strict reality could someone like David get pregnant or does the entity prevent pregnancy all-together? Would it allow a couple in the fog to have a child to feed off their hope of giving it a better life? I think these are some important lore related questions that futures tomes should answer.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • I don't see how a baby would be able to participate in the trials.

  • That’s enough forums for today

  • Some people shouldn't be given an Internet connection :sparkles:

  • 150e7e1849b19e4a34cb0ad674910973.jpg

    This discussion wasn't on my bingo card today

  • Why would you ever ask this?


    In short: No. The entity just wants your sweet sweet hope essence, a baby is literally useless in getting that one thing.

    Also the Entity doesn't mess with survivor biology beyond being more durable than normal it has literally no reason to create male pregnancy.

  • Careful guys, you might cut yourselves on his edge.

  • Anything is possible in the multiverse.

  • The very instant I saw the thread description I KNEW it was gonna be good, I wasnt dissapointed in the slightest, what a time to be alive.

  • Maybe the Entity is into the Matpat FNAF mpreg

  • I’m scratching my head

  • I'd rather have FNAF in DBD than mpreg. Please do not. The entity mercilessly keeps us all childfree in the fog.

    Img_2022_05_02_09_31_10.jpeg


  • Yes, the Artist can impregnate any survivor with her mori.

    Ink baby just wants to burst out and give you a hug

  • OK, so random thread.... BUT... in my mind survivors who are part of the entity's trials are probably physically locked so they do not age or change physically etc whilst the entity has then captive.


    The same premise was true in Mortal Kombat at one point where the combatants didn't age throught their time linked to the tournament, I think the same thing would happen here. So no I don't think anyone would be able to get pregnant.

  • Survivors get reset after each trial, so no, not unless you pulled a Benedict and managed to escape the trial system altogether.

    Also: why.

  • The entity shrinks survivors down to bite size and feeds them to Charlotte who then births them as a new Victor through her chest hole. Don't they teach you kids anything in biology these days?

  • CC89C075-39D3-4AF3-8885-043D95399763.jpeg

    I normally don’t comment on these things but I thought I share my reaction,lol. But anyway funny post. 🤣

  • idk about mpreg but it def could be possible.. let us just hope that dbd survivors are more responsible than that...

  • @Killmaster said:

    Since this isn't strict reality could someone like David get pregnant or does the entity prevent pregnancy all-together? Would it allow a couple in the fog to have a child to feed off their hope of giving it a better life? I think these are some important lore related questions that futures tomes should answer.

    I don't know how to respond to this, but I salute you nonetheless.


  • @Killmaster said:

    Since this isn't strict reality could someone like David get pregnant or does the entity prevent pregnancy all-together? Would it allow a couple in the fog to have a child to feed off their hope of giving it a better life? I think these are some important lore related questions that futures tomes should answer.

    I know Pyramid Daddy canonically gets it going on. Do you think he and David could take a detour from fear to a night of cautious passion? Pyramid Daddy protected Cheryl when she was carrying his God, do you think daddy would become David's protector in this case? I'd like to think so.

    I don't know if the entity would allow that, but there would be a lot of emotions for everyone involved to feed off of including you, the player.

  • Had a horrific thought. I imagine the fog exists outside of time, since the survivors don't age, so imagine being pregnant and getting taken by the entity. You'd presumably be pregnant forever.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    Had a horrific thought. I imagine the fog exists outside of time, since the survivors don't age, so imagine being pregnant and getting taken by the entity. You'd presumably be pregnant forever.

    Now that's a true nightmare

  • @Killmaster said:

    Since this isn't strict reality could someone like David get pregnant or does the entity prevent pregnancy all-together? Would it allow a couple in the fog to have a child to feed off their hope of giving it a better life? I think these are some important lore related questions that futures tomes should answer.

    The Entity provides pregnancy leave to the Mother (David) while the Father(Clown) still has to participate In the Trials.

    The Leave is Paid in Blood Points, Child has to participate in Trials By the Age of 5.

  • Alright OP. Hand over your brain, it needs to go in for service, you'll get it back in 4 to 6 weeks.


    MY GOD.

  • SmartSelect_20220504-044719_YouTube.jpg

    Dog survivor when?

  • I opened forums to read this?

    B1776E18-6453-4C88-AB69-64811AA93830.jpeg


  • 10410223_576541185823505_6312311794176188381_n.jpg

    Really? Right in front of my salad?

  • i like how the one thing that gets near-unanimous agreement on the forums is that this is ######### deranged lmao

  • Okay idk what I expected when I saw this thread title but yeah I’m just gonna back out real quick and go do something else

  • I have 911 on speed dial...

  • Two hopeless victims in the realm raising a child and playing that child as an adult honestly sounds like an interesting idea for a survivor, or maybe even killer.

  • Yes David could get pregnant with Feng's son.

  • Can we talk about the political and economic state of the world right now?

  • Uhhh....I have not words for what I just read.......

  • @_AdamFrancis_ said:

    Can we talk about the political and economic state of the world right now?

    I feel like that'd be less worrying than this topic

  • This was actually briefly discussed during a dev stream:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI0NOK6jrts&t=3595s

    Tl;dw: Baby / child survivor is not ever going to be a thing, though it's not stated that from a lore perspective it's impossible, but this doesn't mean it is possible.

    🦆🦂

  • @Madjura said:

    This was actually briefly discussed during a dev stream:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI0NOK6jrts&t=3595s

    Tl;dw: Baby / child survivor is not ever going to be a thing, though it's not stated that from a lore perspective it's impossible, but this doesn't mean it is possible.

    🦆🦂

    Yeah BhVR could get sued for putting a child in the game. Also I think it would feel unnatural.

  • Dead By Daylight, The Sims Edition

  • We all know this game is not a horror game anymore but... Its also not "Sims" or life simulator... Maybe.. That's why?

  • https://youtu.be/o048xeNQ3Wo

    "FORUM WEAPON


    FORUM WEAPON"

    - Dooby McFoosen.

  • Good post, utterly confusing, but its good.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    I don't see how a baby would be able to participate in the trials.

    I dont even see how a pregnant would escape 42 weeks

  • I think in view of the topic, and that we've said we will not have a child in our game...I'm going to close this here.