BBQ should be a HEX perk or nerfed

It doesn't take long to notice the elephant of all perks on either side: BBQ. A pay-to-win perk on a licensed DLC. Used on every killer for the tremendous advantage and value. This perk is literally spammed in every game. It should be a HEX perk or nerfed to lose the aura reading.

BBQ was released when survivors were much stronger along with maps. Maps were also easier to hide. Survivor perks are always nerfed only when considered being used on a good SWF. The same logic and fair balancing should apply to killers. To beat a good killer you must work on gens for every second possible. You cannot spend your entire match looking and hiding in lockers because the killer will have a huge upper hand as this is the only counterplay provided to stop the aura. He most likely has Ruin so the gen is losing progress when you leave it. Too much advantage for a perk.

There is another reason why being a HEX would be an excellent change to BBQ. A killer that camps can still be awarded BBQ stacks if he uses NOED or when saves occur. He is awarded for the thing the perk was originally designed to prevent in the first place! If the perk is a HEX perk the killer will be in a race to hook as many different survivors as possible before the totem is destroyed. This will create pressure on the killer to guard totems, gens, and hook survivors in the process instead of camping and being awarded for it with a perk.

If it is not a HEX perk it needs to lose the aura reading because it gives too much value for one perk alone. This perk has been overpowered and abused by high mobility killers way too long.

Comments

  • Ah I see @Sluzzy is finally advocating for making the game harder for survivors.

    Man imagine the perks I could use that aren't wasted by BBQ.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2005806#Comment_2005806

    Why not? Look at balanced landing. It wasn't all that great most of the time, it happened to be a little better on one certain map, killers moaned and about it and the devs took care of it promptly. This kind of balancing should apply to BBQ too if they should be consistent. Too OP on fast killers. Tinkerer is also too strong.

    Um no they didn't nerf BL they just made it do wat it was supposed to all along. That's not a nerf it's a bug fix. And like someone else said lets nerf stridor since 1 killer great with it. So what. Do you really die that much? If so it's sad and yes I play solo and it's not the killer most of the time that makes me die it's trash can survivors. Learn please.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2005806#Comment_2005806

    Why not? Look at balanced landing. It wasn't all that great most of the time, it happened to be a little better on one certain map, killers moaned and about it and the devs took care of it promptly. This kind of balancing should apply to BBQ too if they should be consistent. Too OP on fast killers. Tinkerer is also too strong.

    What possible reason could you have for complaining about a removal of baseline 75% stagger reduction?

  • First of all, the whole concept is dumb.

    BUT if BBQ was a hex perk it would need serious buffs. Aura reading is 12 seconds and also procs when any hex totem is cleansed. Better for ya?

  • OP must still be really upset about the DS nerf :(

  • @Kebek said:

    One day you're going to give up on DBD and we'll miss your hilarious biased opinions.

    You always manage to provide good entertainment, keep it up.

    I would honestly be surprised if they actually played the game now. I don't see where they would find the time, being here almost 24/7 already.

  • If not a hex it should be like distortion tbh give them 3 tokens to start with and lose perk after the 3 tokens are gone. Seems fair by me. All the killers that say they only use it for bp are lying tbh your using it bc you cant find survivors. Hell I play both sides and dont use it and I get to rank 2 but there is not need for the aura reading perk. Use common sense and your ears and you wont have any problems

  • @GannTM said:

    Why do y’all want everything nerfed to the ground. BBQ has so many counters and you still find things to complain about it.

    Like what? There's only two things distortion(has 3 tokens and perks gone) or hide in a locker and most killers run iron maiden

  • @Hulksmash6565 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2003829#Comment_2003829

    Like what? There's only two things distortion(has 3 tokens and perks gone) or hide in a locker and most killers run iron maiden

    Who tf runs Iron Maiden that isn’t a Huntress main? That perks sucks. Also, you can hide behind generators or get in range of BBQ. It’s not that hard to comprehend. Besides, if you actually get good at looping, it doesn’t matter if the killer knows where you are. How about get good at the damn game and stop asking for every viable thing killers have to be nerfed to the ground. I can say the same thing about killers that do the same.

  • @Hulksmash6565 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2003829#Comment_2003829

    Like what? There's only two things distortion(has 3 tokens and perks gone) or hide in a locker and most killers run iron maiden

     and most killers run iron maiden


    In WHAT world are you living in that most killers use Iron Maiden?!

    I have legitimately never seen Iron Maiden run other than Legion adepts. In the years since legion came out.

    Anyways, Distortion should have a way the tokens could be earned back. That's all it needs. It's not the same as BBQ.

  • @Hulksmash6565 said:

    If not a hex it should be like distortion tbh give them 3 tokens to start with and lose perk after the 3 tokens are gone. Seems fair by me. All the killers that say they only use it for bp are lying tbh your using it bc you cant find survivors. Hell I play both sides and dont use it and I get to rank 2 but there is not need for the aura reading perk. Use common sense and your ears and you wont have any problems

    No. Just no. Whatever you are on please send me some. No killer is using is for aura reading and if they are they are foolish because there are at least 3 better perks for this - Whispers, Nurses, Infectious are all better at finding survivors than BBQ. I can't wait for all my killers to be P3 here shortly to take BBQ out of my build to put something better in and by better at least 10-15 perks I would rather run. So again. NO

  • BBQ actually provides a good incentive for killers not to tunnel. The reason why some killers will go back to a hook is that they simply can't find any other survivors to chase. BBQ gives killers a reason to go to the other side of the map because they know a survivor is there.

    Also, the survivors seen by the aura are usually fully healed and have enough time to position themselves in a good loop.

    BBQ is a very healthy perk for the state of the game.

  • Why you always post absurd demands like this one?

  • @Irisora said:

    Why you always post absurd demands like this one?

    That's like asking why I'm obsessed with posting cows at any given opportunity when I should really just stop; I just kinda have to.

    image.png


  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006327#Comment_2006327

    That's like asking why I'm obsessed with posting cows at any given opportunity when I should really just stop; I just kinda have to.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WEPB3DPX1SKM/image.png

    This post has more cows than Coldwind Farm... and I love it :)

  • @Hulksmash6565 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2003829#Comment_2003829

    Like what? There's only two things distortion(has 3 tokens and perks gone) or hide in a locker and most killers run iron maiden

    Lol. Iron Maiden MIGHT be run by a Huntress, and as pointed out, people going for Legion adept. The only other killers running it either have no idea what they're doing anyway and are new enough to not know how useless the perk generally is, or they don't have any other perks available to them.

    And there's well more than two counters, as so many people have pointed out. Other than jumping into a locker, hiding behind a generator is easily the simplest one. Or changing direction after a few seconds of movement. Or just existing inside of BBQ's range. Even if the killer has a general idea of where someone MIGHT have been when hooking, by the time they traverse the map there's no guarantee that the survivor will even still be anywhere close to that spot when they get there, and even if they are, they can -- you know -- run and lose the killer a chase, or even -- gasp! -- hide.

    As I said in one of the OP's other threads complaining about BBQ, I'm a Red Rank survivor that doesn't belong at that rank, because I'm a decent survivor and not nearly as good as my rank suggests. When I lose, it's because I can't loop well enough, or I do something stupid -- but I'm definitely NOT losing because of BBQ, because even I know how to easily work around it. If BBQ is something you can't handle, then you're worse at this game than I am -- and at my level of play, that's saying something, lol.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006332#Comment_2006332

    This post has more cows than Coldwind Farm... and I love it :)

    I can branch out if I gotta dw

    image.png


  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006327#Comment_2006327

    That's like asking why I'm obsessed with posting cows at any given opportunity when I should really just stop; I just kinda have to.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WEPB3DPX1SKM/image.png

    At least your cows are funny.. Sluzzy demands are not, and if hes not doing this for trolling and really thinks hes correct, then its sad 🤣

  • @Irisora said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006332#Comment_2006332

    At least your cows are funny.. Sluzzy demands are not, and if hes not doing this for trolling and really thinks hes correct, then its sad 🤣

    i just want an excuse to post cute animals ngl

    Untitled Image


  • When they finally made lockers do something useful and no one uses them :)

    Or you could hide nearby if you are feeling frisky. Makes the save easier if you are already half way there and not being detected.

    Hell, didn't they add a kind of okay perk that counters aura reading a few times? (I have not played in a while) And the most common aura reading perk is BBQ.

    Or the old bait and switch tactic.


    But please. Complain like everyone else about how you can't counter it. I don't play survivor as often as killer, but even I rarely get found via BBQ. It's not hard.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006226#Comment_2006226

    No. Just no. Whatever you are on please send me some. No killer is using is for aura reading and if they are they are foolish because there are at least 3 better perks for this - Whispers, Nurses, Infectious are all better at finding survivors than BBQ. I can't wait for all my killers to be P3 here shortly to take BBQ out of my build to put something better in and by better at least 10-15 perks I would rather run. So again. NO

    I run BBQ on almost all of my killers, and it's pretty much for BP primarily. I run it on The Pig, who I play the most, and after a hook, this is how things play out:

    1) I don't see anyone on BBQ. Are the other survivors in lockers or close by? Who knows? But I'm not getting any help.

    2) I see someone way across the map, but I know other survivors are closer (either lurking for a save, or working on a nearby gen), so I ignore the person I see with the aura reading, making that knowledge useless.

    3) I see someone on BBQ and I head in their direction. If they were moving, they've probably changed direction as my terror radius alerts them I'm coming, so I might be going on a wild goose chase in the wrong direction and end up wasting precious time. If they were stationary, then they're either going to hide or start moving away when they hear me coming. In either case, it's as likely that I end up wasting my time as I do actually finding someone. And of course, finding someone and actually running them down and hooking them are two different things, as the latter is nowhere near a guarantee.

    4) I see multiple people on BBQ. So, all of the above applies, except even knowing someone is somewhere, I'm still might not be heading in their direction, as I have multiple potential targets, so BBQ is zero threat to them.

    If I wasn't burning through BP at an astounding rate on survivors and killers who have monstrous bloodwebs filled with useless stuff at Level 50 on everyone, there are numerous perks that I'd be running instead. Sloppy Butcher for one. Thrilling Tremors (which gives even more important location info on survivors AND blocks gens, making it arguably a more powerful perk, or certainly an underrated one) is another. Or any of the ones you suggested as well.

  • @ChiSoxFan11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006291#Comment_2006291

    I run BBQ on almost all of my killers, and it's pretty much for BP primarily. I run it on The Pig, who I play the most, and after a hook, this is how things play out:

    1) I don't see anyone on BBQ. Are the other survivors in lockers or close by? Who knows? But I'm not getting any help.

    2) I see someone way across the map, but I know other survivors are closer (either lurking for a save, or working on a nearby gen), so I ignore the person I see with the aura reading, making that knowledge useless.

    3) I see someone on BBQ and I head in their direction. If they were moving, they've probably changed direction as my terror radius alerts them I'm coming, so I might be going on a wild goose chase in the wrong direction and end up wasting precious time. If they were stationary, then they're either going to hide or start moving away when they hear me coming. In either case, it's as likely that I end up wasting my time as I do actually finding someone. And of course, finding someone and actually running them down and hooking them are two different things, as the latter is nowhere near a guarantee.

    4) I see multiple people on BBQ. So, all of the above applies, except even knowing someone is somewhere, I'm still might not be heading in their direction, as I have multiple potential targets, so BBQ is zero threat to them.

    If I wasn't burning through BP at an astounding rate on survivors and killers who have monstrous bloodwebs filled with useless stuff at Level 50 on everyone, there are numerous perks that I'd be running instead. Sloppy Butcher for one. Thrilling Tremors (which gives even more important location info on survivors AND blocks gens, making it arguably a more powerful perk, or certainly an underrated one) is another. Or any of the ones you suggested as well.

    i took the time to read that mentioned there were 10-15 perks better than BBQ. I highlighted the Tracking/Aura ones to make a point. Sloppy is ran regardless of BBQ on alot of my killers. Short point Killers will be much more dangerous without BBQ taking a slot

  • All the other OP perks that need to be a hex are Predator, Remember me, Mad grit, Nemesis and hangmans trick.

  • @shane32 said:

    All the other OP perks that need to be a hex are Predator, Remember me, Mad grit, Nemesis and hangmans trick.

    For sure Hangman's. OMG that perk is stupid. One nerf aint enough lets make it a hex, 300 sec cooldown, and you need to hit a survivor while carrying another survivor before it will proc.


    Still can't believe it was nerfed before. I started playing about a week after chains of hate so anyone know what hangmans did b4 now to get the nerf? Right now I think its 6 mters from hooks.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006422#Comment_2006422

    For sure Hangman's. OMG that perk is stupid. One nerf aint enough lets make it a hex, 300 sec cooldown, and you need to hit a survivor while carrying another survivor before it will proc.

    Still can't believe it was nerfed before. I started playing about a week after chains of hate so anyone know what hangmans did b4 now to get the nerf? Right now I think its 6 mters from hooks.

    300 sec cooldown lol that's really how a lot of these perks are....So stupid

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006422#Comment_2006422

    For sure Hangman's. OMG that perk is stupid. One nerf aint enough lets make it a hex, 300 sec cooldown, and you need to hit a survivor while carrying another survivor before it will proc.

    Still can't believe it was nerfed before. I started playing about a week after chains of hate so anyone know what hangmans did b4 now to get the nerf? Right now I think its 6 mters from hooks.

    what it used to do:

    Version 1.9.0

    Destroyed hooks return after 30/20/10 seconds (down from a minute if sabotaged/permamnently if Breakdown was used or a survivor was killed) Gain a notification when someone begins sabotaging a hook.

    Version 2.1.0

    Destroyed hooks return after 30/20/10 seconds. Gain a notification when someone begins sabotaging a hook. Sabotaged bear traps return after 60 seconds (down from 180 it usually took).

    Version 3.6.0

    Current Hangman's Trick (I can't find the PTB values in the patch notes and it makes me sad).

  • I love how survivors cry about bbq and chili being op. The MAIN reason why killers run this perk is for bonus BP. We really don't care about the aura reading and it can be easily be countered by hiding in a locker. Duh??

    So quit whining when there so many survivor perks that are stronger.. IE sprint burst, spine chill, dead hard, iron will etc

  • @LeatherFeather said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2005570#Comment_2005570

    Yea location reveal is nothing xD I love how for killers all their perks are mediocre, what do you even consider good? I wonder If bbq additional blood points would be added instead to some weak perk, spoiler alert, it wouldn't be played

    Depends on the perk. The reason people use it though is because it basically doubles your bloodpoints, unless you are playing terribly, you are almost always going to hook every survivor once.


    I'm not saying that it isn't good, its "ok" but it has so many counters at this point. If it still worked like it used to, like showing the auras in lockers and such, then i would agree, but at this point it only shows you people really far away, the auras are often hard to see on the new gen auras, on top of that between lockers, hiding your aura behind the generator and perks survivors now have that prevent you from being seen it is much much weaker.


    On the flip side, thrilling tremors is a far better perk. It's cooldown is basically irrelevant because by the time you walk to where you want to go, find and chase the survivor, the cooldown is probably up. It shows you the EXACT generator you want to go to, and on top of that, blocks all the other generators from being worked on. It too, has a counter in that you can stop working on the gen, but it's counter means you stop working on that gen for 16 seconds which is more time wasted than simply hiding your aura behind the generator for 4 seconds against BBQ.

  • me seeing this is still going

    image.png

    edit: btw if im asleep if this makes it to page 8 and it looks like its near the end pelase put a floofy cow just somewhere ty

  • @lordgotch said:

    I love how survivors cry about bbq and chili being op. The MAIN reason why killers run this perk is for bonus BP. We really don't care about the aura reading and it can be easily be countered by hiding in a locker. Duh??

    So quit whining when there so many survivor perks that are stronger.. IE sprint burst, spine chill, dead hard, iron will etc

    The BP is an excuse. The auras are too much information and on a killer like Freddy that can teleport to the gen being worked on and stop it, remove objective progress, it is too strong for a perk. About the time he hooks that person, he can teleport again. Same for the other killers too. An Oni that is so versatile with his power movement can hook someone and go across the entire map within a couple of seconds and down someone he saw working on the objective. No survivor perk has so many advantages. If they do, they either have too many downsides or too situational to ever be used. BBQ has no downsides, just play the game normally to reap in a lot of benefits.

  • @lordgotch said:

    I love how survivors cry about bbq and chili being op. The MAIN reason why killers run this perk is for bonus BP. We really don't care about the aura reading and it can be easily be countered by hiding in a locker. Duh??

    So quit whining when there so many survivor perks that are stronger.. IE sprint burst, spine chill, dead hard, iron will etc

    No don't Anakin, don't give into the dark side of the bait

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006845#Comment_2006845

    The BP is an excuse. The auras are too much information and on a killer like Freddy that can teleport to the gen being worked on and stop it, remove objective progress, it is too strong for a perk. About the time he hooks that person, he can teleport again. Same for the other killers too. An Oni that is so versatile with his power movement can hook someone and go across the entire map within a couple of seconds and down someone he saw working on the objective. No survivor perk has so many advantages. If they do, they either have too many downsides or too situational to ever be used. BBQ has no downsides, just play the game normally to reap in a lot of benefits.

    Almost 8 pages. You are now one wlth the dark side of the bait

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    It boggles my mind that with all the complaints about tunneling and so forth you'd want to nerf one of the few perks that encourages people to spread out the pain. Especially one who's aura-reading can be effectively counterplayed with minimal foresight and awareness.

    It's bait mate, dont give in to the dark side

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2005562#Comment_2005562

    5 pages for me to show off some cows

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OFUZS96W9HCI/image.png

    you're all gonna be so sick and tired of me by the end of the week

    I will never tire of this

  • @GeneralV said:

    "A pay-to-win perk on a licensed DLC"

    Not exactly. as we have the Shrine of Secrets for a reason.

    "BBQ was released when survivors were much stronger along with maps. Maps were also easier to hide."

    That is correct, but doesn't change a thing. Survivors are still stronger than killers, especially SWF groups. And you can still hide pretty well on most maps, if you want to.

    "Too much advantage for a perk"

    The thing is, most killers use BBQ for the bonus BPs, because the grind can be a nightmare sometimes. Besides, you can easily counter BBQ by hiding in a locker for a few seconds. Or you can be near the killer, it is up to you. BBQ isn't broken and definitely doesn't need a nerf.

    I agree with everyone else, but I will say that the game is deffo not survivor sided. I know it's the classic meme that survivor and killer mains are always going to argue against the other side, but it has literally been proven that killers have (at red ranks) an average of 65% w/r compared to the 35% w/r survivors have.

  • @ttvbardberd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2003855#Comment_2003855

    I agree with everyone else, but I will say that the game is deffo not survivor sided. I know it's the classic meme that survivor and killer mains are always going to argue against the other side, but it has literally been proven that killers have (at red ranks) an average of 65% w/r compared to the 35% w/r survivors have.

    Well, it is okay. We all have our own opinions. Thanks for saying it in a respectful manner, I appreciate it. The killer main vs survivor main situation gets really complicated sometimes.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2007250#Comment_2007250

    Well, it is okay. We all have our own opinions. Thanks for saying it in a respectful manner, I appreciate it. The killer main vs survivor main situation gets really complicated sometimes.

    People are always gonna argue about what sides better/more OP, which is why people need to start playing both sides, it's literally the most healthy option for this game lmao.

    I main Hag as killer and I win about 95% of all my matches, even against a mediocre SWF. But as someone who has more hours as survivor than killer it's quite noticeable how often killers win matches compared to survivors.

    And no worries, constructive conversations are way better than all out wars between sides lol.

  • @Retromind said:

    Easily countered by being near the killer or hiding in the locker. Killers use this perk for the bonus BPs most of the time than anything else. NEXT.

    If they use it for BP they dont need aura reading abillity with it, or i am wrong lol?

  • @ttvbardberd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2007255#Comment_2007255

    People are always gonna argue about what sides better/more OP, which is why people need to start playing both sides, it's literally the most healthy option for this game lmao.

    I main Hag as killer and I win about 95% of all my matches, even against a mediocre SWF. But as someone who has more hours as survivor than killer it's quite noticeable how often killers win matches compared to survivors.

    And no worries, constructive conversations are way better than all out wars between sides lol.

    It's because killers are way overpowered in so many ways. 95% seems about right actually. Killer mains denying it is said so much the devs actually believe it. Game is almost in an unplayable state as survivor unless losing is enjoyable.

  • this is a joke right?

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2007260#Comment_2007260

    It's because killers are way overpowered in so many ways. 95% seems about right actually. Killer mains denying it is said so much the devs actually believe it. Game is almost in an unplayable state as survivor unless losing is enjoyable.

    Have you tried getting good? Because that might be your issue.

  • @Azeroth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2003802#Comment_2003802

    If they use it for BP they dont need aura reading abillity with it, or i am wrong lol?

    BBQ is the only freaking farming perk that's useful.

    I run Distressing, Beast of Prey, and BBQ on my killers. Distressing is usually harmful if anything, and unless I'm memeing Beast of Prey shouldn't even proc. BBQ is the only perk that has any real chance of giving value during a match, and even then I often don't see any auras with it because there are so many counters. But I'd really like to not be running zero perks that give any gameplay value just so I can earn BP.

    The fourth farming perk is Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, which I don't run because it's useless. Absolutely useless. The survivor who cleanses it makes more BP than it gives me for running it.

    If we're gonna mess with BBQ, then first the devs need to add other useful BP perks, because it sucks to run two useless perks and one sometimes-I-see-auras-with-it-if-the-survivors-are-super-lazy perk.

  • By all means give BBQ the OoO treatment. While we're at it, give corrupt the decisive treatment too.

  • @Todessense said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006332#Comment_2006332

    Damn i know what you are trying to do! You killed too many cows in the witcher and now you are trying to deaggro them!

    I've never played Witcher 3 ._.

  • How has this gone on for so long? Maybe we should have a week where BBQ doesn't award extra BP and see just what perk is ACTUALLY op. Probably Tinkerer, that one is a solo destroying masterpiece.

  • @thisisntmax said:

    By all means give BBQ the OoO treatment. While we're at it, give corrupt the decisive treatment too.

    So you want to make Corrupt Intervention less abusable... Right...

  • @Sluzzy said:

    It doesn't take long to notice the elephant of all perks on either side: BBQ. A pay-to-win perk on a licensed DLC. Used on every killer for the tremendous advantage and value. This perk is literally spammed in every game. It should be a HEX perk or nerfed to lose the aura reading.

    BBQ was released when survivors were much stronger along with maps. Maps were also easier to hide. Survivor perks are always nerfed only when considered being used on a good SWF. The same logic and fair balancing should apply to killers. To beat a good killer you must work on gens for every second possible. You cannot spend your entire match looking and hiding in lockers because the killer will have a huge upper hand as this is the only counterplay provided to stop the aura. He most likely has Ruin so the gen is losing progress when you leave it. Too much advantage for a perk.

    There is another reason why being a HEX would be an excellent change to BBQ. A killer that camps can still be awarded BBQ stacks if he uses NOED or when saves occur. He is awarded for the thing the perk was originally designed to prevent in the first place! If the perk is a HEX perk the killer will be in a race to hook as many different survivors as possible before the totem is destroyed. This will create pressure on the killer to guard totems, gens, and hook survivors in the process instead of camping and being awarded for it with a perk.

    If it is not a HEX perk it needs to lose the aura reading because it gives too much value for one perk alone. This perk has been overpowered and abused by high mobility killers way too long.

    I'm down for that.

    But only if the killer has the ability to destroy survivor perks, for example ds, ub, sb, dh, etc.

    If you really think bbq needs to be a hex perk than you are clearly delusional

  • What is especially funny about this is that the Devs read this suggestion on stream and made fun of it.

    "I dunno about you but I like having perks" I believe is what was said.

1 2 3 4 5