Isn't it kicking Victor too much?

I talk from experience when my lil sister said "no, no, what are you doing kicking a baby?" even when he is a killer

He is Charlotte's brother so what? he still looks like a "baby" and a survivor kicking him seems too much!

Devs try to lessen the fact of a "kicked" baby with the "crushed" terminology lmao

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1742598#Comment_1742598

    I think you are wrong.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1740773#Comment_1740773

    Almost no one who is unfamiliar with the game (= has not played / does not play the game) will look at him and think he is not a baby.

    Almost no one who is playing the game, but has not read the backstory, will think he is not a baby.

    Why? For the reasons outlined in my quoted post above.

    The moral of the story, then, is "Do your research before making conclusions."

  • The op really needs to step away from gaming for awhile. SMH

  • @Seanzu said:

    So we're ok with eating people, ripping off their faces and wearing them, we're ok with them being impaled in end game and having huge spikes driven through their body, but we draw the line at kicking a deformed twin?

    People should stop calling it a baby, because it's certainly not that.

    Because the double standards must be kept alive.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1742511#Comment_1742511

    IT IS NOT A BABY. They’re twins. Meaning Charlotte and Victor are exactly the same age.

    Screw them kids, even if victor was an actual baby it would still be funny as [BAD WORD]

  • Is this a troll thread? It can not be serious. It is just too stupid.

  • just don't think about him as a baby...



    should we think about tinny people as kids? no... they are mans/womans...


    if a very tinny man want to kill you, you have to defend yourself... bruh

  • @Boss said:

    I've shot so many in Dead Space II, i'm not gonna feel bad for kicking a NOT-baby in DbD.

    I find it so funny people are getting offended at Victor's nickname.

    Plus even if he was a baby the punting animation would still be funny. I'm just sad he doesn't get thrown into the air by it XD

  • Babies are considered, at most, 12 months old. Toddlers are about 1-3 years. 3-5 is a toddler. So, considering he’s definitely over 5, he’s not a baby. Now, considering the whole aging ordeal, I’d say he his aging. Victor seems to have been brain dead, but not biologically dead. This is why he can still move when resurrected: his muscles haven’t fully decomposed. With his brain shut off, he couldn’t think or move on his own. But his body was being kept alive by the blood flow from Charlotte. Now, I’ll admit The Entity probably helped Victor move and didn’t just resurrect his brain. In short, I think that Victor was indeed alive that whole time, but brain dead.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1742511#Comment_1742511

    IT IS NOT A BABY. They’re twins. Meaning Charlotte and Victor are exactly the same age.

    Thank you

  • I don't remember people getting this angry at the Botchling in Witcher 3. And that was way more obviously supposed to be a baby.

  • @Bwsted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1742598#Comment_1742598

    So, there's kicking a person who suffers from disabilities then...?

    Oh my god, Hillbilly has deformity as well, none of us care about hitting him with a pallet or stabbing him with DS

  • They'll change it. Too many people offended by it. Im more offended how ugly and unwantable Charlotte is. 2 killers in a row im not buying for the first time since owning the game.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    So you're kicking something that has the appearance and phycological development of a child, but the physical age of something older.

    I mean at this point it's a tossup of kicking a baby or a mentally ill dwarf.

    NGL I do like the different gameplay aspect this Killer provides, but I can see how some people might overreact.

    We already drop entire pallets on Hillbilly and Leatherface, though.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    So you're kicking something that has the appearance and phycological development of a child, but the physical age of something older.

    I mean at this point it's a tossup of kicking a baby or a mentally ill dwarf.

    NGL I do like the different gameplay aspect this Killer provides, but I can see how some people might overreact.

    Even if victor was an actual baby it would still be funny.

  • How did such obvious concern trolling even get this much attention.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1743268#Comment_1743268

    Oh, I'm not saying they shouldn't keep this in, just that the connotations of Victors form learn farther towards a child than say, a massive man with a chainsaw.

    Not so much when we're talking Leatherface in particular.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1743347#Comment_1743347

    Small creature popping out of a woman's chest, that just shrieks and wails that you can literally stomp on vs. a man-child that you hit with wood.

    While Leatherface does get points for his mental state (same with Huntress), I dare say that Victor has quite a few more in his pocket.

    Once again, not wanting cancel culture, but there is literally not going to be a way to prevent "Kick the baby" memes.

    I mean, I'm sometimes going to think of Kyle and Ike from South Park, so I ain't gonna stop anyone from cracking that joke.

  • @HittingOnHook said:

    I talk from experience when my lil sister said "no, no, what are you doing kicking a baby?" even when he is a killer

    He is Charlotte's brother so what? he still looks like a "baby" and a survivor kicking him seems too much!

    Devs try to lessen the fact of a "kicked" baby with the "crushed" terminology lmao

    This is a horror game snowflake! #########? Lol people get chainsawed, split in the head by an axe with the huntress mori, get their tongues ripped out before getting pummeled by a club, hung on meat hooks but youre tripping over a virtual deformed killer baby getting smashed? He comes back to life....its not like youre killing him for good

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    They'll change it. Too many people offended by it. Im more offended how ugly and unwantable Charlotte is. 2 killers in a row im not buying for the first time since owning the game.

    do you only get killers you want to smash then?

  • @SunaIIanu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1742544#Comment_1742544

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1742598#Comment_1742598

    The lore says that Victor died when he and Charlotte were children and his half-decayed corpse stayed in her body for many years. The entity took Victor and "resurrected" him.

    So I don't understand how he and Charlotte are supposed to be the same age, when he was dead while she aged.

    By my understanding he would be zombie toddler or child, because he was older than a baby when he died, still younger than an adult (and you get than Charlotte).

    Edit: The lore says the twins were 5 years old when the mother was killed. It doesn't specify how long they stayed at the temple but the wording makes it sounds that long, so I don't think that Victor was older then 6-8 years when he died.

    @SunaIIanu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1742632#Comment_1742632

    The exact wording is: "Victor's corpse rotted [...] yet demonstrated resistance to complete decomposition [...]"

    Not completely decaying is far from aging imo. There are mummys who are not completely decayed but I wouldn't say that they have aged.

    In the end it doesn't matter for me personally, I don't like the general look of the twins (it's the wrong kind of weird imo) but I have not had experiences that make Victor particulary triggering to me.

    But I think it's a rude move for people that are triggered by it to bring a child in the game (as far as I know they said they didn't want to do it) and try to justify it with the lame excuse of the same age because of twins (the twin thing is another issue, but a minor one).

    image.png

    Woah very good job @Madjura and @SunaIIanu you completely destroyed all those that said Victor is not an underage with your arguments

    DBD totally intended an underage killer (figure mom-son) and tried to wrongly fix it with a poor description that messes it up even more

    Monto rushed to prepare the memes already about kicking the baby lmfao:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcvfh8Fu2uo


  • Sounds like you're offended for no reason. Victor isn't a baby, he's a monster murderer that just looks like a baby.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Sounds like you're offended for no reason. Victor isn't a baby, he's a monster murderer that just looks like a baby.

    please go read the "accepted answer" in the 1st page that demonstrates he is an underage thxs

  • @HittingOnHook said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1743486#Comment_1743486

    please go read the "accepted answer" in the 1st page that demonstrates he is an underage thxs

    So what you're telling me is that kicking an evil demon killer baby, in which the baby doesn't die, he just respawns is too much. But Nancy (who very much looks like a young teenager) can get eaten, stabbed, murdered and many other things is ok?

    It's a video game.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I don't see how kicking a demonic spawn child from a womans chest cavity is remotely offensive to anyone. If anyone is actually offended by this, then maybe the internet is not for them? There are just far too many snowflakes in the world these days that find anything offensive.

    Remind me of the time someone was upset due to bubba's claudette cosmetic.

  • Selective 'concern' at its finest.

  • So you're telling me that I should let some little monster thing that may or may not be a baby kill me and that I shouldn't kick the sh*t out of it?

    Also why is your little sister watching you play DBD?

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1743489#Comment_1743489

    So what you're telling me is that kicking an evil demon killer baby, in which the baby doesn't die, he just respawns is too much. But Nancy (who very much looks like a young teenager) can get eaten, stabbed, murdered and many other things is ok?

    It's a video game.

    Nancy doesn't "Look" like a teen, She IS a teen. Her and what's his face from stranger things are still in high school.

  • Also has to leave this too:

    Untitled Image

    People growing up with South Park didn't get offended, Victor ain't a baby, jokes aside, we can joke on it, i joke on the fact the twins is another term for bewbs......BUT ALSO!!!!!!!!!

    Untitled Image

    did we call Belial a baby? nu uh

  • I’m sorry.. what was this game rated again...?

  • @WestX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1743503#Comment_1743503

    Nancy doesn't "Look" like a teen, She IS a teen. Her and what's his face from stranger things are still in high school.

    She's 18, devs have stated no underage characters will be in the game.

  • Used to be, not long ago, when discussing how rancid the state of this game is, someone said "Well, at least the survivors can't kill the killer."

    Well, that aged like milk.

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    He is NOT a baby. He is Charlottes twin brother. There is no baby kicking in DBD.

    Lorewise maybe but atm everyone does not care about that statement and will continue to refer to him as a baby and we will be kicking him. Go ahead Ike tell us not to... in return i will say “KICK THE BABY”

  • He's a ######### adult.

  • @chieften333 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1743697#Comment_1743697

    She's 18, devs have stated no underage characters will be in the game.

    From the year she was taken (her outfit is the one in season 1) she was 16.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1743782#Comment_1743782

    From the year she was taken (her outfit is the one in season 1) she was 16.

    Yeah, and wasn’t Laurie like 17 when she was taken?

  • @HittingOnHook said:

    I talk from experience when my lil sister said "no, no, what are you doing kicking a baby?" even when he is a killer

    He is Charlotte's brother so what? he still looks like a "baby" and a survivor kicking him seems too much!

    Devs try to lessen the fact of a "kicked" baby with the "crushed" terminology lmao

    Your little sibling shouldn't be watching you play a horror game rated 18.

  • Whelp, I thought we only had parody posts like this. I was wrong.

  • Uhh it's a video game. The little ######### is trying to kill me. I'm gunna smack him down.

  • @WestX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1743503#Comment_1743503

    Nancy doesn't "Look" like a teen, She IS a teen. Her and what's his face from stranger things are still in high school.

    Yeah, her along with laurie, Quentin, and cheryl.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1743782#Comment_1743782

    From the year she was taken (her outfit is the one in season 1) she was 16.

    Even though her outfit is season 1 Stranger Things chapter takes place season 3 when she's 18, her lore is that she is an aspiring Journalist and she gets taken by entity while following a lead at the lab.

  • @HittingOnHook said:

    I talk from experience when my lil sister said "no, no, what are you doing kicking a baby?" even when he is a killer

    He is Charlotte's brother so what? he still looks like a "baby" and a survivor kicking him seems too much!

    Devs try to lessen the fact of a "kicked" baby with the "crushed" terminology lmao

    TAKE A SELFIE WITH THE BABY

  • @HittingOnHook said:

    I talk from experience when my lil sister said "no, no, what are you doing kicking a baby?" even when he is a killer

    He is Charlotte's brother so what? he still looks like a "baby" and a survivor kicking him seems too much!

    Devs try to lessen the fact of a "kicked" baby with the "crushed" terminology lmao

    You might as well be complaining about kicking Chucky. If people are upset about what is clearly a demonic little troll getting rough treatment, I can only imagine what kind of nonsense we would be listening to if Chucky who looks like a Toddler with a knife were getting his proper rough treatement.

  • Devs have already explained it isn’t a baby, the lore itself tells you.

    If people refer to it as a “baby” I’m sure it’s more as a joke and not an actual baby more like a mini monster.

    To me he kinda resembles the small creature from Dont Be Afraid Of The Dark :

    0A720649-D2D7-419D-9A55-56D83F6934FD.jpeg


  • It's not too much, and I'm not sorry, if it's trying to eat and help kill me, getting punting is the MINIMUM it deserves.

    Why are so many of ya'll on board to protect a murderous hellspawn out of context just because it looks like a child and so eager to forget that THE DAMNED THING IS TRYING TO KILL YOU IN THE GAME.

    Even if you can pass that argument by, I assure you, no babies were harmed in the making of this VIDEO GAME, and that the ones and zeroes that constitute Victor don't feel one way or the other on the matter.

    Next time, please actually use the ESRB ratings to decide what's suitable for your and others enjoyment, it's there to help you avoid such subject matter that your pallette may not be able to handle.

    Or go live under a damned rock in the middle of the woods, though I'm sure you can find SOMETHING to make hooplah about out there, the rest of us won't have to hear about the bark being the wrong brown or how graphic a bear eating a fish is.

  • He is trying to kill you. I will go full Laurie Strode and attack the demonic fetus with a clothes hanger and I won't bat an eye. Its self preservation. I don't understand the issue here.

  • The sanctimony is, quite strong with these threads.

    Can’t even tell who’s being serious.

  • OP is the type of person who would bring a pitchfork to kill a roach and yet complains about "baby kicking" a monstrous creature.

1 2 3