Your top 3 most wanted chapters?

What are your 3 most wanted chapters?


Mine are:

1.The Exorcist

2.Silent Hill

3.Black Christmas

Comments

  • 1: Outlast II

    Killer- Marta Survivor- Blake Langermann

    2:It

    killer- (pennywise) Survivor-Grown up Beverly

    3: I know what you did last summer

    Killer- Benjamin Willis (Fish Hook) Survivor- Helen Shivers

    Honestly though how the hell is Sarah Michelle Gellar not in this game yet. She is one of the most known slasher scream queens!

  • @Horror_Gaming said:

    1: Outlast II

    Killer- Marta Survivor- Blake Langermann

    2:It

    killer- (pennywise) Survivor-Grown up Beverly

    3: I know what you did last summer

    Killer- Benjamin Willis (Fish Hook) Survivor- Helen Shivers

    Honestly though how the hell is Sarah Michelle Gellar not in this game yet. She is one of the most known slasher scream queens!

    I love the idea of I know What You Did Last Summer


    edit: as much as I feel she deserves a spot, it’s probably because she is expensive or because she hasn’t been the leading lady in a horror movie. I think buffy is too campy for them to add a killer/survivor chapter from the tv show.

  • Just one for now.

    Wendigo.

    Can use a form of traps to pounce on targets from above, or shadow step to different areas.

    Mori is he picks up the survivor, shacking them in both hands above his head in victory before slamming them on the ground like a fish several times while letting out a primal shriek!

  • Candyman

    Hellraiser

    The Thing

  • There are a lot of chapters I want but 4 of the ones I want the most are

    alien

    childs play

    predator

    fnaf

    i know it said 3 but I want these 4 a lot I can’t decide witch one to remove

    1. Touhou chapter: Reimu beating the snot out of the entity.
    2. Joke aside, Silent hill sounds nice even if the most likely candidate Lampshadeheadman doesnt have much of abilitties except hitting hard. While there are alternate world mechanics in the game and would fit the Silent hill thematic, i doubt we need that many of such killers. Alternatively, the "forced into a confined space" stuff might work with entityblocker like walls or cages (huge circular walls)
    3. Jack the ripper original chapter. We need a sharply dressed killer. Doesnt matter if they mix in other designs like lycanthropy or vampirism for example.
  • No more licensed content please. For now, at least.

  • Telltale's TWD

    Five Night's at Freddy's

    Hellraiser

  • Alien

    Friday the 13th

    Dying Light

  • I just want a Ted Cruz: The Zodiac chapter.

  • jack the ripper

    Alien

    silent hill

  • Pumpkinhead w/ Lance Henrikson for all three answers.

    Maybe something from Silent Hill.

    Fatal Frame 1's boss and character?

  • I would like an original Scarecrow design. There can be dummy Scarecrows all over the map and the actual Killer can pose as they do unbeknownst to the survivor. So the survivors need to watch out for all Scarecrows to see which animate as they'll never know if it's real or not.

  • @NightmareReborn said:

    Telltale's TWD

    Five Night's at Freddy's

    Hellraiser

    I also would like these

  • 1.) Hellraiser - Pinhead and Kirsty!

    2.) Silent Hill - Pyramidhead!

    3.) Alien - Xenomorph and Ellen

  • Seeing as we are about to get a chapter with 2 survivors, how about:

    X-Files: Mulder & Scully

    Maybe Tombs as the killer

  • Matilda

    Jaws

    Just those two. :P

  • IT

    Mama

    Silent Hill

  • I personally want a really gothic Van Gelding chapter.

    The chase music being the theme from the movie.

    We need more Survivors with hats.

    Possible killer gargoyle, Frankenstein, Dracula, vampire bat person freak, one of those little slave workers from the movie too.

    They could mix it up.

    1. Friday the 13th reboot
    2. Chucky
    3. Alien
  • I should start saying that my most wanted used to be Ghostface, and I'm really happy that we finally got him :) :D

    The next wishes would be:

    1. Original Vampire Killer
    2. Original Werewolv Killer
    3. Pinhead
  • @xmenfanatic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/673773#Comment_673773

    I love the idea of I know What You Did Last Summer

    edit: as much as I feel she deserves a spot, it’s probably because she is expensive or because she hasn’t been the leading lady in a horror movie. I think buffy is too campy for them to add a killer/survivor chapter from the tv show.

    Buffy definitely isn't too campy. If they wanted to maintain their strict horror only licenses, they wouldn't have added Saw, AVED Ash, and Stranger Things, no matter how scary the Pig, the Game, the Demo, and Hawkins are. Saw is tortureporn the movie with good writing for the first 3 films, AVED is Bruce Campbell getting drenched in gore and being a badass moron, and Stranger Things has prevalent elements of every 80s genre, including comedy, romance, and drama. Buffy would fit right in.

  • 1.) Candyman

    2.) IT

    3.) F13 (total pipedream)

  • 1. Supernatural (could be just a paragraph with Sam and Dean, don't care about their monsters).

    2. It

    3. Original

    Heavily against:

    ALIEN, it doesn't fit the game, people...

    1. Original
    2. Alien/Predator
    3. Original


    In that order as well. We have received a lot of licensed chapters lately and I would like a change. Plus, licensed killers give restrictions. Their power and mori have to be unique to them. The problem is, some killers such as Ghostface, have similarities with others like Michael, which leads to them creating a killer with a hybrid power of two previous killers.

  • 1. The Thing from The Thing

    2. A giant cyborg man with laser beams

    3. A tree jellyfish octopus hybrid

    Definitely not Alien Xenomorph because that doesn't fit unlike the ideas I just suggested.

  • Chucky - that would be so funny

    Silent Hill - really good potencial and just imagine as a map, so cool

    Alien - we have with the next chapter a demodog, so why the devs dont add an alien, ripley as survivor would be badass

  • Finding it utterly hilarious that folk say that the Alien doesn’t fit with DBD- The Demo’s an alien of some kind from another dimension...

    H.R. Giger’s baby is perfect for the gameplay of DBD ~.~

  • 1. Carrie White

    2.

    3. retracted. How about a orginal or Xenomorph

  • Hellraiser (pinhead)

    childs play (chucky)

    Ernest scared stupid (troll)

  • Alien - Predator and Ripley

    The Thing - The Thing (of course lol) and Mac

    Hell raiser as stand alone killer

  • Tellitubbies

    Mikey mouse on meth

    Kyle

  • @Mikeadatrix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/673789#Comment_673789

    Buffy definitely isn't too campy. If they wanted to maintain their strict horror only licenses, they wouldn't have added Saw, AVED Ash, and Stranger Things, no matter how scary the Pig, the Game, the Demo, and Hawkins are. Saw is tortureporn the movie with good writing for the first 3 films, AVED is Bruce Campbell getting drenched in gore and being a badass moron, and Stranger Things has prevalent elements of every 80s genre, including comedy, romance, and drama. Buffy would fit right in.

    I can agree with you only in regards to Ash from Evil Dead, the other two are quite serious films and fit pretty snuggly into the horror genre.

    Let me re-evaluate/ rephrase my opinion. I think a Survivor / Killer chapter from the tv show is not as likely as seeing her brought in for IKWYDLS.

    For SMG, I think we could see her released solo like Ash was, or released solo for the Grudge or Scream 2. But unless they are doing that flesh demon from Season 7 or the Gentleman(WHICH WOULD BE AMAZING), I don't see her in a "full" chapter for Buffy.

    Honestly with all the roles SMG has played, I'd almost want her stand alone as a survivor with all the outfits from ALL of her different scream queen roles. Not her just being represented in a specific film.

    I'm also biased and would prefer the Buffy film over the tv show. But then I think of the Gentlemen and the Flesh Demonand want those two killers so bad! >.<

    1. Alan Wake
    2. Resident Evil
    3. Cry of Fear
  • F13 (hey, you said what I want, not my predictions)

    FNAF (I'm a sucker for the series, what can I say)

    hellraiser (spooky demon man with sharp cool)

  • I'm going to break the rules here, these are not in a particular order

    1. F13
    2. Resident Evil
    3. The Thing
    4. Alien
    5. Pumpkinhead

    There's so many others that I can come up with but I'll limit myself there.

  • 1. The Cell, never seen anyone suggest this.

    2. Candyman

    3. The Thing

  • @Viracocha72 said:

    1. The Cell, never seen anyone suggest this.

    2. Candyman

    3. The Thing

    the cell would be so rad!

  • I'd want

    1. Supernatural
    2. Bioshock
    3. F.E.A.R
  • Right? A great killer with multiple skins already made for him. Two great survivors and bunches of options for really cool unique Maps.

  • The Candyman - I'm fine with just the killer

    The Shining - Jack Torrance / Overlook Hotel Map

    Resident Evil Crossover - One of the Umbrella operatives from Resident Evil 2 that Birkin kills / Resident Evil 2 Raccoon City Police Department / Mr. X or Nemesis

  • Predator


    Dying Light (the game)


    The Last Of Us (with a clicker killer!)

  • Chapter: Buffy the Vampire Slayer 

    Survivor: Buffy Summers 

    Killer: The Gentlemen 


    Chapter: Supernatural

    Survivor(s): Sam / Dean Winchester

    Killer: The Scarecrow 


    Chapter: The Cabin in the Woods 

    Survivor(s): Dana Polk / Curt Vaughan

    Killer: The Werewolf

  • Rin's mom

    Rin's dog

    Rin's second cousin once removed

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Rin's mom

    Rin's dog

    Rin's second cousin once removed

    Please refrain from posting spoilers about Chapter 14. 🤫

  • 1. Friday the 13th. Maybe to make it interesting, include Pamela Vorhees as a cosmetic or even her own killer.

    2. Hellraiser. Pinhead could have a very cool power relating to hooks, possibly making them more dangerous or flexible for the killer.

    3. Candyman. Bees, plus a bit of diversity for the killer cast, which there isn't that much of. I think Doctor and Wraith are black? Doctor is kind of ambiguous, but wraith is clearly supposed to be a Haitian voodoo spirit.

  • @Lufanati said:

    1. Friday the 13th. Maybe to make it interesting, include Pamela Vorhees as a cosmetic or even her own killer.

    2. Hellraiser. Pinhead could have a very cool power relating to hooks, possibly making them more dangerous or flexible for the killer.

    3. Candyman. Bees, plus a bit of diversity for the killer cast, which there isn't that much of. I think Doctor and Wraith are black? Doctor is kind of ambiguous, but wraith is clearly supposed to be a Haitian voodoo spirit.

    Good news for you. The devs said Jason is one of their dream killers to add, in the Nintendo podcast they also said Pinhead has been talked about and same with Candyman.

  • Oh this is a hard one.

    • Us (2019) - with Red as the killer, maybe Adelaide as survivor
    • Silent Hill - with Pyramid Head as a killer, maybe no survivor
    • Toss up between Resident Evil with Mr. X as the Killer or Don't Breathe with the Blind Man as the Killer
  • I want A robot killer.

1 2 3