Your top 3 most wanted chapters?
What are your 3 most wanted chapters?
Mine are:
1.The Exorcist
2.Silent Hill
3.Black Christmas
What are your 3 most wanted chapters?
Mine are:
1.The Exorcist
2.Silent Hill
3.Black Christmas
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pumpkin head
The Fog
Phantasm
Sorry Tony the Pimp!
A compliment to the Devs, we already have so many great Most wanted chapters, this is really amazing.
Still, my top 3 are:
Kind regards
My top 3 are
Aliens is my all time favorite horror movie along with scream we have ghostface now just wanting a xenomorph
Pumpkin head was a beast monster that would fit in lore wise
The Crow which is actually a vigilante superhero kinda movie(RIP Brandon Lee) but it would be cool to have The Crow as a Survivor not gonna lie.
You'll float too
The Infection
Hellraiser
My personal chapters that I'd love to see would be:
1) Friday the 13th
2) Terrifier
3) Trick r Treat
I love all the chapters they've already given us though, if these dont make it in, I'd honestly be fine
@Supernaut I don't even have three. I just want Phantasm, too. That franchise holds a special place in my heart from back when I was a kid in the 70s and 80s, and it being a huge thing with me and my (late) father. Just let me play the Tall Man or Reggie Bannister!
@PhantomMask20763 Well, I think we have a better chance of aliens actually visiting Earth than a Friday the 13th chapter. This war between Miller and Cunningham is going to go on until one of them goes bankrupt fighting it.
But I do wish a Development Studio that would care about their game like Behavior does DbD would come along and make a new asymmetrical game in the vein of the F13 game. I loved so many of the core aspects of that game, and much more than DbD's design. Even Counselor felt more fun and engaging than Survivor ever has over here. Damned shame that game had to be Gun Media and Illfonic.
1. Silent Hill
2. Evil Dead (the film not the crappy series)
3. Insidious II (Black Bride ☻☻☻)
1.IT or Terrifier
2.Trick r treat
3.Scarecrow killer
Shrek
A goldendoodle
The "I'd buy that for a dollar" guy from Robo Cop
Phantasm
Candyman
Chucky
I rly dont know a third point.
Maybe my own chapter, but its work in progress.
Because school.............
Friday 13th (Jason Voorhees, Tommy Jarvis, Camp Crystal Lake).
Alien (Xenomorph, Ellen Ripley, LV-426).
Hellraiser (Pinhead, Kirsty Cotton, Leviathan Realm).
ALIEN: Nostromo, Ripley and the Alien.
Choice of three skins for both the Alien and Ripley:
Kane’s Son
The Soldier
The Dragon
Flight Lieutenant
Acheron
Fury 161
THE THING: Antarctica Research Outpost 31, R.J. MacReady and the THING.
Skins:
Sombrero Mac
Shack Mac
Freezing Mac
The Palmer THING
Split-Face THING
The Blair THING
The Nanners: BananaWorld, Adam SeaNanners Montoya and Anthony ChilledChaos.
IT
ALIEN
Mr. Chuckle Teeth
Hellraiser - Pinhead
Wolfman
and this:
1. Original
2. Original
3. Original
Lisenced chapters are cool and all, but I enjoy original ones better.
Alien: Alien as a killer, Ripley as survivor
Predator: Predator as killer, Arnold Schwarzenegger as survivor
Silent Hil: Piramid Head as killer, Harry Mason as survivor
Sleepy Hollow: The headless horseman (pumpkin head) as killer, Johny Depp as survivor
It: Pennywise as killer, any grown up kid as survivor
The Exorcist: Possesed girl as killer and Father Karras as survivor
The Demon: Demon as killer and Col. Bill Carson and Mary Jones as survivor
Hannibal: Hannibal Lecter as killer and Clarice as survivor
Dracula: Dracula as killer, Van Helsing as survivor (Hugh Jackman)
The Werewolf: Werewolf as killer and werewolf in human form as survivor
Death Note: Ryuk as killer, Yagami Light and L as survivors
You're welcome
This
I just want to throw this out there........Not one person has suggested Until Dawn. Remember when the legion leaks began, when it looked like it was gonna be an Until Dawn chapter, and how effing hyped the community was?
Sam as the survivor, the Wendigo as the killer, and the sky lodge as the map. Hell, they could even put the ski lodge as part of the Ormand realm.
1: The Thing
2: Silent Hill
3: Alien
I think Alien is the most likely, with Silent Hill being impossible.
Chucky
Alien
Friday the 13th
Predator
An original killer that can take the look of a survivor like Baal from Ash Vs Evil Dead
Jack from The Shining
Werewolf
Terminator??
Candyman
Universal’s Dracula.
Alien.
Child’s Play.
Other chapters I’d like would be Friday the 13th, Phantasm, Hellraiser, The Ring, Resident Evil, FEAR, Silent Hill, Candyman, and Five Nights At Freddy’s.
Telltale the walking dead
IT
Purge
I choose this chapters:
1_candyman chapter:killer:candyman,survivor:helen lyle,map:harlem building.
2_friday the 13th chapter:killer:jason vorhees,:survivor:tommy jarvis,map:crystal lake.
3 the last of us paragraph:survivor: joel.
Im waiting for this bhvr!!!!!!!
Hellraiser
Resident Evil
COD Zombies
Honorable mention: Sydney from Scream
Chucky
Jason
Jeepers creepers
Just as good: pinhead, Candyman, pennywise, it follows, samara, alien.
Any chapter where the Killer's power is not controlled by Survivors, or does not have a built-in counter.
The last 3 Killers have had built-in 'counters' or Survivor-controlled powers, and I've been disappointed in every one. It's lazy balance design & it renders every Killer affected basically trash at high skill.
@Boss I never thought about Alan Wake since no one ever mentions that game. Imagine the Taken. Would be awesome. Flashlighting one as Alan would be so accurate LOL.
1: The Evil Within
2: Resident Evil 4
3: Outlast
I at least want a knight as a killer. That's all.
Terminator's in Deathgarden. Not a far stretch...
Five Nights at Freddy's
The last of us
Ao Oni
Child's play
Friday the 13th
Silent night deadly night
Light Yagami as survivor
New perks:
Whats wrong with people wanna put silly ######### like alien and werewolves in this game?
Jokes aside it would be
Fraggle Rock
Dark Crystal
Muppet Babies
I'll take those potato chips, and eat them!
Just because you think it's silly, doesn't mean it's silly to everyone. Do keep that in mind.
*The pale man hits a survivor.
"#########! My eye! Why did I hit you with my goddamn eye?"
Lmao you got a point there with the pale man.
But with Alien for example, I am a huge fan of the movies, but they dont fit at all in dbd
Think of the gameplay of alien isolation(which the fanbase really likes, i like it too) and then think of dbd... I think it fits.
It also means we get ripley, so win-win
Hellraiser - Pinhead, shoots chains at survivors who need to wiggle out as they’re slowly dragged to him... getting out puts you injured/perhaps mangled too and getting caught simply means you get carried to a hook... can counter him by keeping objects infront of him and you so he can’t drag you completely in his hands... you only get injured instead.
Doctor Who - prolly something there
A flying killer.
i think pinhead would be very well suited for the game considering the weapon he uses is exactly the thing were survivors are put on
The Alien doesn’t fit in DBD..the Demo wants a word with you- that thing is tailored for DBD’s hunting Xx
If we're talking licensed chapters,
Even though this is unlikely, it would still be pretty cool in my opinion.
Cry of Fear
Terrifier
Alien
Chris walker would be instant buy from me