Your top 3 most wanted chapters?

What are your 3 most wanted chapters?


Mine are:

1.The Exorcist

2.Silent Hill

3.Black Christmas

Comments

  • The Mummy Licensed Chapter

    Alien Licenced Chapter

    Maybe Van Helsing Chapter

    Scissorman Chapter

    SlenderMan Chapter

    Wendigo

    Krampus

    Kirby

    Ganondorf

    Pyramid Head

    Alan wake

    Tom Hanks

    Something out of the ordinary but good.

  • @TerminatorGuy said:

    My personal chapters that I'd love to see would be:

    1. Alien
    2. Original chapter (with a Jack the Ripper inspired killer like in Identity V and Assassin's Creed)
    3. The Shining (HERE'S JOHNNYY)

    ^ agree with him

  • I'd rather have original content if possible. There are a lot of licensed chapters already.

    However, if we were to get another licensed chapter, I'd like to get Blue Isle Studios' version of Slender. (I've made a chapter based on this version here).

    I would appreciate having a medieval chapter though, with a knight as a killer, or a plague doctor. Those would be cool.

  • @Fictionalname said:

    Whats wrong with people wanna put silly ######### like alien and werewolves in this game?

    1. Vampires
    2. Ewoks
    3. Godzilla

    Jokes aside it would be

    1. IT
    2. Jeepers Creeper
    3. The Pale Man (The scary thing from Pan's Labyrinth)

    https://filmschoolrejects.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/paleman-700x525.jpg

    Well, they're humanoid, which pushes the boundary of what's possible, even by a little. : P

    I have a vampire concept... but I twist the concept of what a survivor is a little in the process. If you're interested... Look here.

    1. friday the 13th
    2. IT
    3. The Thing
  • Alien , The Thing , the Grudge

  • Nemesis and Jill Valentine

    Lara Croft as a survivor too please

1 2 3 ›