I JUST LOVE NURSE

Comments

  • You are using something equally as broken as those loadouts, but every single game? Not sure what you are trying to prove here

  • Hopefully these nurses and squads keep eachother busy and leave the rest of us be.

  • I would love for bhvr to create a separate Queue where this sweat nurses and squads can be at each other's throat without murdering the rest of the server

  • Nurse>Bright>SWF>Killer>Solo

    Is it possible to change this pecking order? I think it would be difficult to make everything "equal". Too many factors to say much, sorry.

  • This only proves how overpowered the nurse is.

  • Nurse is OP but I certainly don't mind seeing a likely toxic squad get the business.

  • Good. Just looking at that squad, this is the type of team that requires nurse or blight to fight equally.

  • @fake said:

    Nurse>Bright>SWF>Killer>Solo

    Is it possible to change this pecking order? I think it would be difficult to make everything "equal". Too many factors to say much, sorry.

    Nurse and Swf are more or less equal, the potential for mindgames is infinite between them and the effectiveness of them relies solely on the skill of the players.

  • Exactly what’s wrong with this game. This guy is so proud of himself for a win with the most OP garbage in the game. GG game-imbalanced assisted win. And the comments about the ‘hit squad’ swf… yes… let’s all focus on the ‘5% of the time’ 4 man swf and ignore the fact that this genius runs nurse like this vs the other 95% weak mismatched solo teams. Fair. But don’t you dare leave the game you entitled survivors!

  • Or how to give a very small map when the killer is a nurse who has a lot of perks to have 😂


    Well, more seriously, 2736 points for the first one to be killed, and none of them over 10k ...

    The game did not last long.

    What would be interesting is to see how it went.

  • The survivors wanted to bully the killer and got the one killer in the game who doesn't care about all that crap. Cry harder.

    I hate Nurse but I'm glad this SWF got one.

  • @Krazzik said:

    The survivors wanted to bully the killer and got the one killer in the game who doesn't care about all that crap. Cry harder.

    I hate Nurse but I'm glad this SWF got one.

    Wait, why do you say they are a bully squad?

    A gen rush swf we can all agree but i dont see anything apart of one flashbang that could be used to bully the killer.

    Or to bring a commodius equals bully?

  • @legacycolt said:

    This only proves how overpowered the nurse is.

    OR how much bad those survivors were... doing so few points with 3 brand new parts is almost impossible to do unless you are a complete potato

  • @Rovend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3258211#Comment_3258211

    Wait, why do you say they are a bully squad?

    A gen rush swf we can all agree but i dont see anything apart of one flashbang that could be used to bully the killer.

    Or to bring a commodius equals bully?

    Bringing Gideon's and 3 busted BNP toolboxes is bullying the killer, I'd say.

  • @Krazzik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3258226#Comment_3258226

    Bringing Gideon's and 3 busted BNP toolboxes is bullying the killer, I'd say.

    If that is toxic, then the mere presence of a nurse with addons should be bullying the survs, i'd say.

  • @legacycolt said:

    This only proves how overpowered the nurse is.

    This.

  • @Rovend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3258229#Comment_3258229

    If that is toxic, then the mere presence of a nurse with addons should be bullying the survs, i'd say.

    Starstruck Nurse with Midwich is certainly bullying the survivors.

  • Well done nurse 👏

  • @Krazzik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3258233#Comment_3258233

    Starstruck Nurse with Midwich is certainly bullying the survivors.

    A nurse playing Strastruck and choosing Midwich or The Game is indeed one of the most annoying things in the game 🤔

    I vote to reduce the nurse's terror radius to 5m (or 0m, whatever) when carrying a survivor. So, no more risk of Starstruck 🤗

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3258162#Comment_3258162

    OR how much bad those survivors were... doing so few points with 3 brand new parts is almost impossible to do unless you are a complete potato

    That's exactly why I said that it would have been interesting to have the replay of the game 🤨

    The number of points is clearly representative of a game that was over in no time 🤨

    Did the nurse camp hard? Did the survivors play like potatoes? 🤔


    Good question

  • @Hensen2100 said:

    You are using something equally as broken as those loadouts, but every single game? Not sure what you are trying to prove here

    Equally broken he says, all though a swf can definitely deal with a nurse, even more when I'm using 2 slow gens, and jolt being a comfort perk. 3 bnps means I'm in a match where 75% of a gen doesn't exist and just those green toolboxes are saving 30 inch seconds. So basically each gen takes 40 seconds + this map has 25 god pallets, how do u win this if u are not playing a top tier character?

  • @Config said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3258095#Comment_3258095

    Equally broken he says, all though a swf can definitely deal with a nurse, even more when I'm using 2 slow gens, and jolt being a comfort perk. 3 bnps means I'm in a match where 75% of a gen doesn't exist and just those green toolboxes are saving 30 inch seconds. So basically each gen takes 40 seconds + this map has 25 god pallets, how do u win this if u are not playing a top tier character?

    Usually, you don't.

    This game tends to be whoever-wants-to-win-the-hardest sided.

    If you went up against your everyday solo team, they'd be on the forums asking "how the hell are we supposed to beat this nurse outside of a full stack SWF with BNPs and map offerings".

  • Probably camped and tunneled too. Average nurse main

  • it's extremely hard to counter aura reading nurse on the game, which is just pallet city that means nothing against her


    it's my favorite map to play as a nurse actually lol


    I can understand why these survivors got rolled like that, it's mostly this map + lethal = first chase can be done in less than 20 seconds, nurse uses floods to start the second chase and also ends it super fast and it's snowball from there


    if it was any other map other than midwitch maybe the survivors could have done better but yeah this combo on the killer end is broken, just like how their loadouts + the map are broken against every other killer

  • @Rovend said:

    I would love for bhvr to create a separate Queue where this sweat nurses and squads can be at each other's throat without murdering the rest of the server

    A Competetive Que would be great. And also give them some Meaningless Ranks that they can be proud of.


    So us casual Players hopefully face less Players like these.

  • As a former Nurse main myself, your build is a great example of why I finally had to admit that Nurse does indeed need a nerf.

    Nurse herself could be argued as being barely acceptable but Nurse with multiple slowdowns or exposed perks like Starstruck is just plain broken. 'This is why we cant have nice things' as there are always those who ruin it for others, take it too far and ruin things for others.

    Now I don't even want to play Nurse as people hate her and I didn't even use slowdown or run Starstruck on her even once. I can't even blame survivors for hating her either and some builds just make the problem even worse. Sally has been a victim of her own success :(

  • @MaTtRoSiTy said:

    As a former Nurse main myself, your build is a great example of why I finally had to admit that Nurse does indeed need a nerf.

    Nurse herself could be argued as being barely acceptable but Nurse with multiple slowdowns or exposed perks like Starstruck is just plain broken. 'This is why we cant have nice things' as there are always those who ruin it for others, take it too far and ruin things for others.

    Now I don't even want to play Nurse as people hate her and I didn't even use slowdown or run Starstruck on her even once. I can't even blame survivors for hating her either and some builds just make the problem even worse. Sally has been a victim of her own success :(

    I had pain ressonace and jolt. What exactly did I do wrong there?

  • @Audiophile said:

    Exactly what’s wrong with this game. This guy is so proud of himself for a win with the most OP garbage in the game. GG game-imbalanced assisted win. And the comments about the ‘hit squad’ swf… yes… let’s all focus on the ‘5% of the time’ 4 man swf and ignore the fact that this genius runs nurse like this vs the other 95% weak mismatched solo teams. Fair. But don’t you dare leave the game you entitled survivors!

    As much as I agree on the fact that a nurse who takes out Starstruck, Agitation, Flood of rage ... and who on top of that uses a map offering like Midwich or The Game ... it has no interest ...

    As much it is not necessary to be deluded; a player cannot complain about the nurse if he plays solo.

  • @MaTtRoSiTy said:

    As a former Nurse main myself, your build is a great example of why I finally had to admit that Nurse does indeed need a nerf.

    Nurse herself could be argued as being barely acceptable but Nurse with multiple slowdowns or exposed perks like Starstruck is just plain broken. 'This is why we cant have nice things' as there are always those who ruin it for others, take it too far and ruin things for others.

    Now I don't even want to play Nurse as people hate her and I didn't even use slowdown or run Starstruck on her even once. I can't even blame survivors for hating her either and some builds just make the problem even worse. Sally has been a victim of her own success :(

    If Starstruck had no more use for the nurse, it would solve a lot of problems, indeed, especially since technically, it is very simple to prevent it.

  • I understand the frustration, but I'd still rather go against all the Nurses and Blightyboys than Pinhead and his chains.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3258277#Comment_3258277

    Maybe lessen all killers TR's when carrying a survivor, but not remove it Incase of bodyblocks/sabos on hooks

    Since Starstruck only really becomes problematic on nurse, it would be enough to simply reduce her TR when carrying, and leave the other killers unchanged 🤗

  • @Config said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3258415#Comment_3258415

    I had pain ressonace and jolt. What exactly did I do wrong there?

    On other killers, nothing really. But with Nurse who can get downs very quickly back to back Jolt alone can be very oppressive and add it to PR it is a very un-fun combo to deal with.

    Though I guess at least you didn't have Starstruck too...

  • @MaTtRoSiTy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3258439#Comment_3258439

    On other killers, nothing really. But with Nurse who can get downs very quickly back to back Jolt alone can be very oppressive and add it to PR it is a very un-fun combo to deal with.

    Though I guess at least you didn't have Starstruck too...

    The game changers are the add-ons imho

    Stacked slowdowns is yikes already but pair it with strong addon combinations and it's just an easy 4k

  • @egg_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3258494#Comment_3258494

    The game changers are the add-ons imho

    Stacked slowdowns is yikes already but pair it with strong addon combinations and it's just an easy 4k

    Pretty much. I have seen people play Nurse with all slowdown builds and it is just horrible to go against. I would argue that even without any addons a full slowdown build on Nurse is a gg for the survivors and a miserably tedious one at that.

    In all fairness though, it looks like the survivors in the OP's example are not a lot better and they intended to give a killer a rough time too. So they kinda deserved each other lol

  • @fake said:

    Nurse>Bright>SWF>Killer>Solo

    Is it possible to change this pecking order? I think it would be difficult to make everything "equal". Too many factors to say much, sorry.

    Nurse is not 'stronger than swf'. And shes not stronger than blight. Good players are going to be the deciding factor on what is better than what.

  • @Little_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3258203#Comment_3258203

    As much as I agree on the fact that a nurse who takes out Starstruck, Agitation, Flood of rage ... and who on top of that uses a map offering like Midwich or The Game ... it has no interest ...

    As much it is not necessary to be deluded; a player cannot complain about the nurse if he plays solo.

    The SWF brought the map offering. They were planning on bullying some m1 killer.

  • Hey, looks like matchmaking did its job for once. Nice.

    @hatchetChugger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3258120#Comment_3258120

    Nurse is not 'stronger than swf'. And shes not stronger than blight. Good players are going to be the deciding factor on what is better than what.

    Nurse is absolutely 100%, indubitably stronger than Blight, and it's not even a question. Blight is still subject to the rules of the rules of the game and his power will not help at some loops; Nurse ignores all parts of map design except size and cannot be looped.

    Being stronger than SWF really depends on the circumstances and the level of the SWF. At the very highest level of play, SWF will win, but it's usually not that clear cut.

  • Toolboxes aren't necessarily everything. While you might take out the first few gens fast, I'd be willing to bet that healing was difficult during this match. Additionally, you might want to look at the guy who brought her to the Game of all maps. Aura reading on a small indoor map with no Shadow Step and no medkits? I think that a lot of killers would have done well here, especially with how much easier the gens are to defend on this map. Additionally, this may just be me, but map offerings tend to tell the killer, "I don't care at all about your enjoyment of this game, and I'm going to make this game as painful as possible for you."

    Sorry for your frustration, but I don't think that this was entirely the Nurse's fault.

    Edit

    Apologies, I thought you were one of the survivors, not the Nurse. You probably already know everything I'm saying.

  • People who use The game offerings deserve the 3 slowdown nurse players.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Hopefully these nurses and squads keep eachother busy and leave the rest of us be.

    They should get their own special queue

  • @Steakdabait said:

    People who use The game offerings deserve the 3 slowdown nurse players.

    Bro, I mean I saw a lot of comments mentioning my build, i really thing that's a really chill build. There are 2 aura reading perks, pain res and jolt, because they synergize well with nurse, since u can down people quickly, and u use m1. What's wrong with it?

  • @Config said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3258924#Comment_3258924

    Bro, I mean I saw a lot of comments mentioning my build, i really thing that's a really chill build. There are 2 aura reading perks, pain res and jolt, because they synergize well with nurse, since u can down people quickly, and u use m1. What's wrong with it?

    actually my bad i thought floods of rage was a slowdown for some reason.

  • Suggestion: groups who bring map offerings should automatically be matched with S tier killers.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    Suggestion: groups who bring map offerings should automatically be matched with S tier killers.

    Agreed

  • if the survivors didnt burn the game map offering and got something like Mothers dwelling this entire match would have a whole different result probably,

    This isnt nurse being op, this is the survivors being dumb and granting the nurse one of her best maps

  • Before I even read anything, Imma just leave this and head out:

    No side will bend on the arguments in these Nurse threads, the horse has been beaten to a bloody pulp. Just move on...

  • @Orochi said:

    Before I even read anything, Imma just leave this and head out:

    No side will bend on the arguments in these Nurse threads, the horse has been beaten to a bloody pulp. Just move on...

    Hey, that's what I've been saying!

‹ 1 2