Hooked On You is out, btw
Welcome to Murderer’s Island. Your companions: four dead-sexy Killers who, underneath their murderous exteriors, just want a little romance. Flirt your way into their hearts, uncovering dark twists along the way. Will you find true love, forge friendships… or get hacked to death?
£6.99. Assuming they'll announce it later on the stream but, yeah. It's out.
Thanks @Seanzu for letting me know so I could steal credit here
Comments
All the horny and thirsty teenagers will be pleased.
OMG IM ABOUT TO GO BALLISTTIC
Oh boy, incoming mass spam of cringe thirst posting both here and on the subreddit. :/
Edit: I'm buying it ofc for the Jake skin tho
What killer are you going to pick first
Wait you find my thirst posting cringe? :(
This beautiful girl
dont mind my 3:30 am grouchiness i am not coherent rn
Broken heart emoji
Look at this basket of puppies and feel joy again !!
Console as well?
I'm smashing Wraith UwU
Anyone else waiting on the Joey DLC
Same, she looks so gorgeous with her sunhat and piercing teal eyes, overall the designing is pretty asf
Not gonna lie, I have a Telehealth doctor's appointment in less than an hour...and I'm spending that whole appointment just waiting for it to end so as soon as I close the video call window I can load up this game rofl
I will wait for it to be discounted as hell
Same.
Welcome to today's generation. lol
My god spirit. Every teenager would be really happy about all of these cosmetics as someone said. Damn dude 😂😂
Doctor DLC coming to Hooked on You soon?!
Hey... Aren't we supposed to get a Jake skin "for free" (on DbD) once we've purchased the game (Hooked on You)? Did any of you receive the skin? A code, anything skin-related on DbD?
I know others have, I'll check when I get home.
From what I've gathered, you'll get a code somehow. You can redeem that code on any platform, including consoles.
No I'm on PS5 and tried to redeem it and it says "This code cannot be redeemed on your current platform". I hope they fix this so I can use the skin on my main.
Totally, i think im gonna leave that sub for a while, thirsty memes were kind of funny at first, right now are just cringe Af
So let me guess there's cosmetic rewards for dbd that aren't available on console
lol I'm afraid I am but a humble Community Moderator, but I hope so! Fingers crossed for Trickster too UwU
and Dredge, only because I just really wanna see Dredge in this universe lol
I am bummed the skin and charm are PC only
OMG
now my mind is creating possible NSFW versions of Dredge and… I hate you for sparking this thought process 🤬
All of his arms are replaced with... Yeah :)
And the head piece of his most recent skin looks a bit like... Yeah :)
😭😭😭
Can you date all of them all at once? 👀 Asking for a friend....
That’s very likely not intentional and should get fixed..
Going for the bad ending, eh?
I mean, Ill be honest even if it doesn't I cant say I really care. I main the true Survivor Kate so Jale cosmetocs are meh, and as for charms I got the Sadako charms, Kate charms, and some of the rift/tome charms, so Id never use them really. Hopefully it does though
Okay
they are not, there's currently an issue that will hopefully be resolved tomorrow...and then you will be able to redeem on console.
How do we get the code for the skin? I'm on PC and already own both games.
I’m not getting it unless they add Amanda/Pig in the future.
Whoopsie... I do have a tendency to be a harbinger of unintended chaos lol ❤️
Gosh darnit GoodBoyKaru, not helping... and now I can't mentally unsee it ROFL❤️
If I was cursed with the knowledge of a phallic Dredge skin then everyone's going down with me.
Bro straight up asked and expected the same answer as I, didn't you?
It's only 10€, right? Could be much worse.
Probably not, since she's licensed... :(
But on the bright side, I can hope (read: thirst) for Trickster and Adiris in peace. And they recently retweeted this one pic of Deathslinger in a floral t-shirt and shades that I will riot if it never gets adapted into the game, because whew, my good old Irish lad is packing.