DBD Hooked on You...
Thoughts anyone?
I better see my mains looking good.
Thoughts anyone?
I better see my mains looking good.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Wraith looks kind of like that other character from Monster Prom.
I voted for this on their polls
Why is trapper so hung 💀
I hate people. And I believe most were just voting Dating Sim as a joke..
we could have had a tv show based on DbD getting a more realistic portrayal of how trials are going but we get this??
Goth gf Spirit
I can't stop laughing. I need to see where this goes. I guess anything is possible if you're horny enough on Twitter.
I regret nothing (for real though, not joking).
its only those 4 sorry
Cmon you really think they would've had the budget for a tv show?
I honestly can't believe this
boo hoo for you
WHAT!?
I'm absolutely loving this
Goth gf spirit
Dissapointed there's no Trickster
There better be a Oni DLC
Also coming with an outfit and a charm.
Swimsuit Trapper is a possibility.
IS THE CLOWN A CHOICE
I NEED TO KNOW FOR REASONS
Goth gf Spirit
I'm going to treat huntress like a queen but i hope they add my wives in DLC
I fail to see the bad thing here?
I mean, have you seen the Trapper?
This is a work of art!
Look, if we're going full tropes here, we need the class clown. And also the edgy rebel, and the wannabe rockstar, and the sickly kid, and the shy artist, and the leader of the photography club...
You can't just stop at four, is what I'm saying.
We could have gotten a Kart racing game instead...
😥
Bet that this game is gonna be fun for the community out there.
Goth gf Spirit
Me right now:
If it ends up being really popular it's likely there'll be a sequel with more original killers.
Story mode?
2 v 8 mode?
No, a dating sim 🤦
How about you make people not want to stop playing DBD before you make some spin off comedy?
There was no announcement for SWF balance. (it's real simple : dont let items or perks repeat.)
There was no announcement for DH changes. (It's real simple : add 5 second action interrupt)
DBD will lose another 20k players on steam by next year.
2v8 in the dating sim
I voted for fighting game.
wow you really showed me.
(I am actually happy for those that wanted this)
Nah. It wasn’t meant that serious, I get there were different possibilities for the options to actually come true.
It going to need to DLC they have to add Trickster
Im guessing that they would do collab with MK
Absolutely hilarious,couldn't believe they actually commited to the meme
You bet if this sells somewhat well DLCs are coming with all your favourites.
I am definitely not denying that ;)
Vommy mommy dlc when
They literally said DH will be rebalanced. Like, literally literally said.
I mean to each their own but I'm not interested in this at all.
Whoever is, enjoy it.
You're not wrong bahaha.
This community can be quite thirsty so I wouldn't even be surprised if the whole roster joins in.
I did vote for this I wasn't being serious though 😅
All I imagine are survivors using Sprint Burst or Dead Hard in the karts while killers like Nurse and Hag try to teleport through the tracks.
This is playing out like the group date cafe scene from persona 4 lmaooooo
I'm sure there's a lot out there.
Probably even thirstier now that they've seen some of the official art for it.
I don't doubt it. Otherwise they probably wouldn't go for it from a business perspective.
I was also sitting there like „wow they are really committing to the joke“ until I realized… It wasn’t a joke 😭
but people were jokingly and seriously requesting this and the thirst is very strong in this community
Right.
Since it appears that only
daddyTrapper, Wraith, Huntress, and Spirit are available, adding more to the cast could help the game grow exponentially.I can't even imagine what they're planning for it though bahaha.
I was so shook when it was announced, but let's see what the devs have in mind for it.
I think this is hilarious and glad they used different dev to make it. Pretty disappointing that console is left out both for the game and the free cosmetic that comes with it.