DBD Hooked on You...

Thoughts anyone?

I better see my mains looking good.

Comments

  • I will buy it 4 spirit

  • I personally think this is really funny. I'm curious to see what the story is about.

  • @Marigoria said:

    Why is trapper so hung 💀

    Artists doing gods work.

  • My take is that hopefully this will get people to lighten up about DBD and not take it so damn seriously sometimes.

  • Dumbest ######### ever that has zero to do with a horror survival game...

  • Im sure the mods for this game will be........ quite interesting to say the least

  • @Mooks said:

    I hate people. And I believe most were just voting Dating Sim as a joke..

    we could have had a tv show based on DbD getting a more realistic portrayal of how trials are going but we get this??

    It wouldn't have been good.

    But this. This, will be glorious.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Im sure the mods for this game will be........ quite interesting to say the least

    Imagine the possibilities

  • Trapper bara tiddies.

  • I am surprised they didn't make the trickster an option. Miss opportunity to have an annoying petite boyfriend

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2955670#Comment_2955670

    It wouldn't have been good.

    But this. This, will be glorious.

    Worry not, I have beach Nurse for you

    image.png


  • I have missed you, but I still upvote your art whenever I see it lol.

    And Nurse <3.

    Also who is this Real Bubba fella? Me and him gonna have words.

  • WE WANT PYRAMID HEAD.


    Okay but fr I'd date him and Michael Myers. Highly doubt they'll do licensed characters though lol

  • I might need to dust off the laptop to play this one, usually I am anti PC, but for a dating sim? Exceptions can be made. Definitely going the Spirit route.

  • @IamFran said:

    Trapper bara tiddies.

    Is it bad that I have an increasing urge to get it the more I watch the trailer

  • @espooked said:

    I am surprised they didn't make the trickster an option. Miss opportunity to have an annoying petite boyfriend

    Nothing DLC or mods can’t solve

  • Daddy trapper got that double wide surprise

  • I am HYPED!!! I am IN for the ride!

  • I would love to have clown in this game, hopefully future dlc adds clown , Charlotte, and plague.

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    Daddy trapper got that double wide surprise

    VERY WIDE

    @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957394#Comment_2957394

    I would love to have clown in this game, hopefully future dlc adds clown , Charlotte, and plague.

    Wait. Charlotte? Well, I'm sure she'll want her brother tagging along... uhhhhh

  • NO No No, he would play the over protective little brother role.

  • they could have come out with a LOT of better options than a dating simulator... each day passed confirmed that leaving the game was the right choice (i know, this isn't dbd but another game, but i want remember to everyone that they gave a charm as reward for playing this "game" if we must call it in that way)

  • @Shut_Up_Meg said:

    Dumbest ######### ever that has zero to do with a horror survival game...

    It’s not supposed to be a horror survival game but a DatingSim, what are you even talking about?

  • @Tostapane said:

    they could have come out with a LOT of better options than a dating simulator... each day passed confirmed that leaving the game was the right choice (i know, this isn't dbd but another game, but i want remember to everyone that they gave a charm as reward for playing this "game" if we must call it in that way)

    And an outfit.

  • Can't wait to let down some KILLER flirt on the true god of desire.....clown


    I csn hardly containe it...soon he will be miine

  • Tbh, with all the people that asked for shirtless Myers skin. This game will flop, unless it offers exactly that.

  • No vommy mommy? No buy. Simple as.

  • It's honestly very pleasant surprise. I bet noone really expected that, like how.

    Sadly no daddy Oni, how am I supposed to live without him QwQ. Also shirtless mayers, nice Pyramid Head... lower back. At least I see some space for improvment here~!

  • A dating sim??!! What an absolute sorry state of affairs. Seeing so many people actually get excited for this actually makes me a bit uneasy. Like... just... why? Why?

  • @DangerScouse said:

    A dating sim??!! What an absolute sorry state of affairs. Seeing so many people actually get excited for this actually makes me a bit uneasy. Like... just... why? Why?

    Best to embrace it, honestly.

    I’m ace and I find this the funniest thing they could’ve possibly done.

  • Cringe imo but whatever floats your boat.

  • The fact that I'm in the minority on thinking this is a horrible idea makes me honestly reassess why I even play this game.

  • @Shut_Up_Meg said:

    The fact that I'm in the minority on thinking this is a horrible idea makes me honestly reassess why I even play this game.

    I really hope you... and I... are not in the minority here. Seriously worried for anyone who would get excited by this.

  • Katawa Shoujo I enjoyed, but I don't see the appeal of this one. Good for whoever actually wanted this ig. Hopefully, it will get its own separate section in the forums so people who don't care about it won't have to scroll through 100 posts about it on the front page when it releases.

  • The community has been asking for certain things for years and years now.

    The response has always been nil - but whenever we do get something from the developers, it is along the lines of "We're working hard, and sometimes we just don't have the time or resources to accomplish everything that we want" or "We're putting this project on hold because it's expensive and it isn't part of our business model" more or less.

    Not saying they're greedy - because they're not - it's just a major factor in production.


    It's just another questionable step that can be lauded by some, and perceived as insult to injury by others.


    We ask for a seasonal game mode - nope. Here's some graphic updates.

    We ask for basic perk balance - nope. Here's some new animations.

    We ask for a game health update - nope. Here's a new Rift full of mostly garbage.

    -well at least they're working on the game-

    We ask for major fixes to MMR and the Boon system - nope. We coordinated with another studio to make a game.


    How good or bad Hooked On You will be remains to be seen - I hope it's good, my wife is a huge fan of both DbD and Monster Prom so she might like it.

    But there's no denying that this was a very poor time to announce it.

    The community should feel very happy and overjoyed to see such a game come out - a little DbD spinoff - but a lot of community members sound like they're confused if not upset by the direction.


    It's just a bad time to release it, and I have absolutely no context of what the executives were thinking when they pulled the trigger on the project, but I hope it pans out. It just cannot help but being a bit of a misleading factor in its own existence.


    It's almost like...

    We desperately need good direction and are crying out for attention from the devs.

    And they spend their effort and money on a joke product.

    No matter how funny or good that joke might be, deep down inside - it feels a bit rough.

  • @Valik said:

    The community has been asking for certain things for years and years now.

    The response has always been nil - but whenever we do get something from the developers, it is along the lines of "We're working hard, and sometimes we just don't have the time or resources to accomplish everything that we want" or "We're putting this project on hold because it's expensive and it isn't part of our business model" more or less.

    Not saying they're greedy - because they're not - it's just a major factor in production.

    It's just another questionable step that can be lauded by some, and perceived as insult to injury by others.

    We ask for a seasonal game mode - nope. Here's some graphic updates.

    We ask for basic perk balance - nope. Here's some new animations.

    We ask for a game health update - nope. Here's a new Rift full of mostly garbage.

    -well at least they're working on the game-

    We ask for major fixes to MMR and the Boon system - nope. We coordinated with another studio to make a game.

    How good or bad Hooked On You will be remains to be seen - I hope it's good, my wife is a huge fan of both DbD and Monster Prom so she might like it.

    But there's no denying that this was a very poor time to announce it.

    The community should feel very happy and overjoyed to see such a game come out - a little DbD spinoff - but a lot of community members sound like they're confused if not upset by the direction.

    It's just a bad time to release it, and I have absolutely no context of what the executives were thinking when they pulled the trigger on the project, but I hope it pans out. It just cannot help but being a bit of a misleading factor in its own existence.

    It's almost like...

    We desperately need good direction and are crying out for attention from the devs.

    And they spend their effort and money on a joke product.

    No matter how funny or good that joke might be, deep down inside - it feels a bit rough.

    They're working on nuking the meta, alongside making prestiging characters actually worthwhile, id say its fair for them to announce something fun

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2958499#Comment_2958499

    They're working on nuking the meta, alongside making prestiging characters actually worthwhile, id say its fair for them to announce something fun

    That's like trying to lose weight and saying "I went for a walk today, I should treat myself to a dozen donuts"

  • I'm going to buy it day 1

  • Finally something worth talking about.

    I'm glad that trapper kept his mask on, just saying. And that bod, obviously bulging in all the right places. I'm so excited, I can't wait.

    I want him in speedos.

1 2 ›