Nea has been dethroned
Jesus...
Jesus...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
haddie looks good here tf you on
I'm glad we get a woman survivor who doesn't look like a supermodel. Been a while since the last one/there aren't as many
Characters typically look better in chapter arts tbh
and terrible in the trailers
I think we're forgetting that characters don't looks like what they do on promotional material.
Yeah I was so excited for the prospect of Haddie but she just looks... sort of goofy.
It's probably just the makeup, maybe she'll have some skins that look better.
there should be some less attractive survs, I like it.
She's not the best looking Survivor, but not every Survivor has to have Yun-Jin level of looks
She's definitely pretty...rough in the things I've seen her in so far.
Maybe she'll look better in-game?
She is the killler if the trailer is anything to go by. Poor creature doesn't dare go in there
What the----
I actually like her design a lot... I dunno maybe I like characters that don't look 'good' to other people's standards.
That nea's mom
What are you all on? Not only do I think Haddie looks like a badass, but it's a little disappointing that everyone expects all female characters to be supermodels and makes noise if they aren't. (In fairness, I've always thought Nea is pretty attractive too, but sheesh, conventional beauty isn't the only way to go.)
Look man, you wanna gawk at Nea and Haddie all day? That's fine, but I'm gonna go do the opposite because this girl has some pretty wack fashion.
That's Neo Karlsdaughter.
we need more ugly survivors, I want an bald fat man in a vest
This whole chapter is so ugly PLEASE BHVR why didn't you save Sadako for the anniversary?
That's racist
Haddie looks like nea after 10 years and 4 kids.
What are people talking about? She looks gorgeous in the trailer, her in game model isn't the best but the people calling her ugly are delusional.
They don't all have to be eye candy you know.
She looks good in poster & trailer.
Not ingame though..
I agree with you, I mean maybe the next survivor be like this? all fake tan, drawn on brows and lip fillers that tend everywhere you see! pardon the dbd for allowing characters to look more like rl women do and as well as men :) I think sould have all different body types/looks that are more real then duckies with tattoo brows :)
No but for me if I'm going to stare at an in game model for my entire play session i want something pleasing. No I don't play Kate.
She is pretty wdym
She looks awful. I’ll stick with Kate
Pleasing is in the eye of the beholder. Nea is considered ugly by many yet she's one of the most popular survivors in the game.
Her hair looks awful. that about all
dbd fans when they see a character that they don't think is hot
I agree 100%. I'm just stating my opinion. I'm not attacking anyone for their taste. Haddie doesn't do it for me but my opinion means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Nea doesn't appeal to me either. But to each their own.
Is there a new killer or just new survivor
Gordon Ramsey had a child with an Indian woman
She actually doesn't look that bad, but she looks like she could be in her 40's (Not that that's a bad thing, just saying). The only thing I don't like is her hair. And Nea's always been attractive to me, even before her character model rework.
Haddie bad asf. Also for people talking down on her just know that she could smack you for talking #########.
Thing is, a character can look impressive or memorable without needing to be pretty.
her outfit and hair look terrible
damn she looks like a witch lol
Dwight: “Ah! It’s the killer!”
Which female survivor look like a supermodel? Because none of them do.
I am just tired of seeing the "Punk girl" hair in every female integrated into DBD. That's it. Has nothing to do with attractiveness.
from the images i saw of her in game.... it's even worse. looking like shrek
Old Nea was perfectly average ,RIP
Yun-Jin, Kate, Zarina? Elodie? Jill? All incredibly attractive with smooth complexions, attractive features, and sleek physiques.
I do agree that that hairstyle is totally oversaturated, though - and that the highlights don't really suit Haddie.
She looks like someone you could meet everyday.
Yeah, maybe in high school, but most people look pretty plain aside from the occasional piercing.
They still don't look like supermodels.
Yun-Jin is a Kpop producer and former artist herself. Kate is a country singer, Jane is a talk show host. Multiple of theirs and Elodie's outfits include dresses, makeup, or descriptions of interviews and social events. The average person can't relate as well to that.
I like that they're trying to create a cast of diverse characters with different ages, body types, gender expression, etc. The thing I care about most is having a cute outfit, so I'm interested to see what shows up for her in the store and also get a better look at the unlockable anniversary outfit. The default style looks pretty plain.