Nea has been dethroned

Comments

  • Everyone is gonna take it all back once she gets a good outfit

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2955819#Comment_2955819

    Which female survivor look like a supermodel? Because none of them do.

    I am just tired of seeing the "Punk girl" hair in every female integrated into DBD. That's it. Has nothing to do with attractiveness.

    Mikaela and Jane would like to know your location

  • It is at the top models headquaters, their resumes were denied.

  • What a ######### sad thread. I'm honestly appalled at some of these responses

  • This is blasphemy. I demand the devs make Nea uglier. We cannot accept this.

    But in all seriousness, idk if she's necessarily ugly, but she does seem to have a bad case of RBF.

  • @calem said:

    What a ######### sad thread. I'm honestly appalled at some of these responses

    How dare people say they don't like something ig?

  • There's a difference between not liking something and being extremely superficial and disappointed/angry over a character you don't think is attractive. It's honestly so pathetic. And the fact you're defending it as "not liking it" is just as bad. BHVR is under no obligation to make every survivor extremely attractive.

  • @calem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957260#Comment_2957260

    There's a difference between not liking something and being extremely superficial and disappointed/angry over a character you don't think is attractive. It's honestly so pathetic. And the fact you're defending it as "not liking it" is just as bad. BHVR is under no obligation to make every survivor extremely attractive.

    No, they aren't under an obligation to make Survivors extremely attractive. I don't think they have either.

    Does that mean Quentin and Nea weren't kinda horrific? No, and people even mained them because of it.

    People are giving feedback that they don't like how this Survivor is designed. If you like it, give your own feedback, don't get upset at others for them not liking what you like.

  • I don't really care that much about survivor appearances, after all this is Dbd not a- you know what nevermind.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957267#Comment_2957267

    No, they aren't under an obligation to make Survivors extremely attractive. I don't think they have either.

    Does that mean Quentin and Nea weren't kinda horrific? No, and people even mained them because of it.

    People are giving feedback that they don't like how this Survivor is designed. If you like it, give your own feedback, don't get upset at others for them not liking what you like.

    What "feedback" is in this thread? Let me literally quote you what people are saying:

    "goofy"

    "pretty rough"

    "less attractive"

    "ew"

    "ugly"

    "looks awful"

    "looks like a witch"

    "looks like Shrek"

    None of this is legitimate feedback on character design, just some people who think they're entitled for BHVR to make characters they think are attractive.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    there should be some less attractive survs, I like it.

    Less attractive yes. A demon whose face has be slapped with a frying pan is a bit far though.

  • @calem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957273#Comment_2957273

    What "feedback" is in this thread? Let me literally quote you what people are saying:

    "goofy"

    "pretty rough"

    "less attractive"

    "ew"

    "ugly"

    "looks awful"

    "looks like a witch"

    "looks like Shrek"

    None of this is legitimate feedback on character design, just some people who think they're entitled for BHVR to make characters they think are attractive.

    Why are you so upset that people don't like her?

    People are allowed to dislike her.

  • I'm not upset, I am disappointed in this community for having such illegitimate concerns and entitlement to expect conventionally attractive survivors for every single chapter. These are most likely the same people who whinged and cried upon Trickster's release because BHVR "is focusing too much on making attractive characters for sales instead of making a good horror game!". The irony is real.

    Plus, nice to know you had no rebuttal for my last post, and are resorting to calling me upset. Have a nice day sir

  • @calem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957308#Comment_2957308

    I'm not upset, I am disappointed in this community for having such illegitimate concerns and entitlement to expect conventionally attractive survivors for every single chapter. These are most likely the same people who whinged and cried upon Trickster's release because BHVR "is focusing too much on making attractive characters for sales instead of making a good horror game!". The irony is real.

    Plus, nice to know you had no rebuttal for my last post, and are resorting to calling me upset. Have a nice day sir

    I can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

    You're clearly set on being angry about this so have fun with that.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957316#Comment_2957316

    I can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

    You're clearly set on being angry about this so have fun with that.

    I am open to changing my stance if you can tell what exactly is wrong with her character design, something that isn't "I think she's ugly". But no one has any legitimate reason, so I'll rest my case until then.

  • @calem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957343#Comment_2957343

    I am open to changing my stance if you can tell what exactly is wrong with her character design, something that isn't "I think she's ugly". But no one has any legitimate reason, so I'll rest my case until then.

    Why is that not enough?

    You've already said you have an issue with conventionally pretty Survivors.

    I don't know why this is such a big deal to you. People don't like her, so what? That doesn't stop you from playing her.

    People find her unattractive and clearly that's something they don't like. They are allowed to voice that opinion.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957316#Comment_2957316

    I can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

    You're clearly set on being angry about this so have fun with that.

    They're not even angry. Too bad you fail to see their point.

  • Mmmm nah...

    Nea is still uglier.


    Who cares though. Dbd is a horror game not a dati- oh yeah.

  • @_AdamFrancis_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957343#Comment_2957343

    They're not even angry. Too bad you fail to see their point.

    "What a ######### sad thread. I'm honestly appalled at some of these responses"

    I'm not sure what I'm supposed to make of that other than whoever typed it is upset in some regard about the subject material.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957360#Comment_2957360

    Why is that not enough?

    You've already said you have an issue with conventionally pretty Survivors.

    I don't know why this is such a big deal to you. People don't like her, so what? That doesn't stop you from playing her.

    Please tell where I said I have an issue with conventionally attractive survivors. All I said is people shouldn't expect BHVR to add them in every single chapter.

    @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957370#Comment_2957370

    "What a ######### sad thread. I'm honestly appalled at some of these responses"

    I'm not sure what I'm supposed to make of that other than whoever typed it is upset in some regard about the subject material.

    Again, stop using words I never used. I said I am appalled. Not angry or upset. Lmao.

    Maybe my use of a swear word makes you think I am angry, but I promise you I am not.

  • I admit I wasn't a huge fan at first sight but honestly, I'm starting to dig her appearance.

    I'm sure her outfits will look appealing.

  • She looks alright, I have a bigger issue with her hair, she was like the Attack on Titan prototype with that scuffed weave before they decided to drop the anime aesthetic and just make cosplay instead. Her wig is split, fam.

  • She doesn't have a cool hat 0/10

  • @Harold_Shipman said:

    we need more ugly survivors, I want an bald fat man in a vest

    I fit that description. Would Behavior be interested in contacting me?

  • @calem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957273#Comment_2957273

    What "feedback" is in this thread? Let me literally quote you what people are saying:

    "goofy"

    "pretty rough"

    "less attractive"

    "ew"

    "ugly"

    "looks awful"

    "looks like a witch"

    "looks like Shrek"

    None of this is legitimate feedback on character design, just some people who think they're entitled for BHVR to make characters they think are attractive.

    Did I miss something, or are we not talking about a video game character but instead a real life person in this thread?

  • @icedrake402 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2955996#Comment_2955996

    Thing is, a character can look impressive or memorable without needing to be pretty.

    This is true. I completely agree. And yes, beauty is subjective. To me haddie isn't pretty. When I play a fiction game, I want to look at something pretty. I don't expect everyone in real life to be a supermodel. I also don't expect everyone else to agree with me. I was just stating an opinion.

  • @calem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957260#Comment_2957260

    There's a difference between not liking something and being extremely superficial and disappointed/angry over a character you don't think is attractive. It's honestly so pathetic. And the fact you're defending it as "not liking it" is just as bad. BHVR is under no obligation to make every survivor extremely attractive.

    I dont think they even understand.... its like "oh we are the most inclusive community"

    except when they post their opinions their bias towards other humans comes across more evident than ever whether it is discussing specific killer builds, or the looks of new surv.

    I like Nea and will play Haddie too

  • @calem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957343#Comment_2957343

    I am open to changing my stance if you can tell what exactly is wrong with her character design, something that isn't "I think she's ugly". But no one has any legitimate reason, so I'll rest my case until then.

    What feed back would you like? How often do you define exactly what it is that you like or don't like about something?

    I will try though.

    Her face is too round, I prefer more oval.

    Her hair is too short, I like longer hair on girls.

    Her nose needs to be a different shape for my tastes.

    The mouth, well I just don't like the scowl.

    Is that what you want?

    It's just easier to say I think she's ugly.

  • @Harold_Shipman said:

    we need more ugly survivors, I want an bald fat man in a vest

    Maybe when we get Wesker we'll get Barry as a survivor.

  • DBD players when the new survivor isn’t a supermodel white woman with precise complex makeup and weak-looking

  • @calem said:

    What a ######### sad thread. I'm honestly appalled at some of these responses

    It's... a video game character dude, it would be wrong if this was an actual person, but she's not real.

  • “Oh no! She has scars, wider shape and isn’t a supermodel!” Goodness, ya’ll are just horny, about time we got a more different looking survivor.

  • @leviivel said:

    “Oh no! She has scars, wider shape and isn’t a supermodel!” Goodness, ya’ll are just horny, about time we got a more different looking survivor.

    She would look ok if she took off all of the ridiculous stuff she's wearing, I can't tell if she's worse than Nea though, both of them are painful to look at.

    Screenshot (866).png


  • @JonahsTablet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2958784#Comment_2958784

    She would look ok if she took off all of the ridiculous stuff she's wearing, I can't tell if she's worse than Nea though, both of them are painful to look at.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5Y3RZD7PEM9M/screenshot-28866-29.png

    The whole point is she’s wearing all that stuff, she has powers and travels to different places in the realm. Also, that’s an older picture of Nea, the current version of her looks really good.

  • @leviivel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2958790#Comment_2958790

    The whole point is she’s wearing all that stuff, she has powers and travels to different places in the realm. Also, that’s an older picture of Nea, the current version of her looks really good.

    Ok, fair enough, but that won't stop me from talking about how terrible it looks.

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2956544#Comment_2956544

    Yun-Jin, Kate, Zarina? Elodie? Jill? All incredibly attractive with smooth complexions, attractive features, and sleek physiques.

    I do agree that that hairstyle is totally oversaturated, though - and that the highlights don't really suit Haddie.

    Jill is attractive😅

1 2 ›