Still no iri shards.. They should do the iridescent shards manually, I don't have any problem giving my cloud ID if that means I don't have to wait another week for my iridescent shards
I still didnt receive any shards. Maybe this will help somehow:
I play on Epic Games.
Got my Epic account connected to BHVR account (bhvr account made later).
I dont have any Steam account connected.
100% sure I played Cannibal before mid-chapter.
I play on epic games too, i got it free on december and i linked my account to BHVR website later (account made later too), my friend got it free too, but doesn't linked it to BHVR website and he received the shards the day they release (we both played cannibal before mid-chapter), if i have to guess the problem is in that but i don't know if other peoples who hasn't received yet linked it too.
my wife still didn't get them too. At this rate they should just give everyone the 6000 shards. I mean some people got them when they even didn't play him lol
I don't think it's dependent on being on steam or epic. It's just BHVR failing miserably like with everything else.
ah, something we can agree on. but to be honest alot of people havent gotten their shards yet and i think there should be something like "have you gotten your bubba shards yet?" if no, then a tutorial is shown for them to be able to show proof of no shards given.
We're trying to catch everybody with these waves of giving out the shards. I do appreciate the frustration that many of you are feeling but this is an ongoing process.
(and nobody needs to send me their Cloud ID's right now, I will not be collecting them, the initial ID's were just used for tracking purposes).
So when should we start putting in support tickets? No one is updating us anymore.
edit: on a whim right before Lost Ark's release, i logged on and actually got my bubba shards. Thank you finally
What I fear this is coming to is them announcing that everyone eligible to get shards got them, and whoever says they didn't is just trying to whine they way into getting 6k more. Because how will you prove that, lol.
Judging by the lack of results, and even more by the lack of communication (would it be so difficult to at least reassure you are working on it still every couple of days?), they shifted it aside in favour of doing Ringu chapter or whatever is more pressing now. And when (and if) they get back to it, the details and specifics would have become so muddied in memory no-one will want to deal with this stuff.
I suspect in a number of cases that the issue revolves around linked accounts with BHVR, Steam, Epic etc.
The only logical reason I can think of why I have not got my shards, even though I meet the criteria is as follows.
I have my Epic account linked with Steam on my BHVR account. I've played bubba tons of times on Steam but 0 times on Epic. maybe this could be useful info for the team @MandyTalk I know at the time I talked with PaulieEsther who had not got his shards he said he had linked as well and not played bubba on Epic. I know it's a long shot but the only idea I could think of.
I suspect in a number of cases that the issue revolves around linked accounts with BHVR, Steam, Epic etc.
The only logical reason I can think of why I have not got my shards, even though I meet the criteria is as follows.
I have my Epic account linked with Steam on my BHVR account. I've played bubba tons of times on Steam but 0 times on Epic. maybe this could be useful info for the team @MandyTalk I know at the time I talked with PaulieEsther who had not got his shards he said he had linked as well and not played bubba on Epic. I know it's a long shot but the only idea I could think of.
I appreciate the assistance here, unfortunately it's not that simple - some people do not have their accounts linked, nor have never linked them and they still don't have their shards.
This is something still being worked on, it's not forgotten about - I just want to reassure people on that, you will get your shards if you met the criteria of playing Leatherface before the last mid chapter. The process is taking longer than expected and we are still sending out shards. I am so very sorry for the delay that some people have faced with this.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still haven't gotten the 6k iridescent shards...
Still dont have my 6K shards either
Another day passed and still no compensation😪
Still no iri shards.. They should do the iridescent shards manually, I don't have any problem giving my cloud ID if that means I don't have to wait another week for my iridescent shards
yeah I got mines eventually after long and I know a few who have them missing
another day, another round of not getting them
#########, you're right !!! XD
It’s taking so long that I’m starting to think that I’ll never get any shards at all.
That does make me feel better. Thanks for the update. Good customer service.
i think the 50k bp is from the lurking stripes event
so basically, nothing. behaviour hasnt given anything to a majority of players
I still didnt receive any shards. Maybe this will help somehow:
StarvinMarvin29#d13c still no shards
Still no shards here
Got mine on day 1
I play on epic games too, i got it free on december and i linked my account to BHVR website later (account made later too), my friend got it free too, but doesn't linked it to BHVR website and he received the shards the day they release (we both played cannibal before mid-chapter), if i have to guess the problem is in that but i don't know if other peoples who hasn't received yet linked it too.
Yup, also an Epic user with linked account.
Got friend which plays on Steam and Epic with single BHVR account connected. It also prevents her from getting shards.
She started playing on Steam, then tested out free Epic version. Finally she created single BHVR account and merged Steam and Epic together.
i got an email from bhvr asking for my cloud id now.
me too
Not received. Sign in today
After not receiving fragments, I unbind BEHAVIOR
account😴
Did it work? I also want to try that
Don't try, after trying
will lose progress and won't get shards😥
Still nothing here. Even support has abandoned me.
I don't think it's dependent on being on steam or epic. It's just BHVR failing miserably like with everything else.
Yup still no shards for me yet.
nothing here yet as well
bro come on it´s taking so long still no shards
and still no shards
Yeah, still waiting too.
manifesting i actually get my shards this weekend so i can get the new david outfit
still nothing today unfortunately.
Jo I keep my fingers crossed for you. With me is unfortunately also still nothing....
Just came back to the game and sent in a support ticket. Hopefully that works.
StarvinMarvin29#d13c still no shards
my wife still didn't get them too. At this rate they should just give everyone the 6000 shards. I mean some people got them when they even didn't play him lol
guess what guys...another day of not getting the shards. Oh, yea...bhvr never disappoints
and another week gone with no shards
Starting to feel like the ones that havent gotten them yet wont get them... and yes im one of those people that have not gotten the shards
ah, something we can agree on. but to be honest alot of people havent gotten their shards yet and i think there should be something like "have you gotten your bubba shards yet?" if no, then a tutorial is shown for them to be able to show proof of no shards given.
Sobs dramatically
It's ok they might throw in 50k bloodpoints on top after making us wait a month
So when should we start putting in support tickets? No one is updating us anymore.
edit: on a whim right before Lost Ark's release, i logged on and actually got my bubba shards. Thank you finally
What I fear this is coming to is them announcing that everyone eligible to get shards got them, and whoever says they didn't is just trying to whine they way into getting 6k more. Because how will you prove that, lol.
Judging by the lack of results, and even more by the lack of communication (would it be so difficult to at least reassure you are working on it still every couple of days?), they shifted it aside in favour of doing Ringu chapter or whatever is more pressing now. And when (and if) they get back to it, the details and specifics would have become so muddied in memory no-one will want to deal with this stuff.
I have not received my shards yet either.
I suspect in a number of cases that the issue revolves around linked accounts with BHVR, Steam, Epic etc.
The only logical reason I can think of why I have not got my shards, even though I meet the criteria is as follows.
I have my Epic account linked with Steam on my BHVR account. I've played bubba tons of times on Steam but 0 times on Epic. maybe this could be useful info for the team @MandyTalk I know at the time I talked with PaulieEsther who had not got his shards he said he had linked as well and not played bubba on Epic. I know it's a long shot but the only idea I could think of.
I appreciate the assistance here, unfortunately it's not that simple - some people do not have their accounts linked, nor have never linked them and they still don't have their shards.
This is something still being worked on, it's not forgotten about - I just want to reassure people on that, you will get your shards if you met the criteria of playing Leatherface before the last mid chapter. The process is taking longer than expected and we are still sending out shards. I am so very sorry for the delay that some people have faced with this.
Oh wow guess what. Literally just now logged in and got em.
So they are at least doing something, which is definitely reassuring. Just please BHVR, do justice to everyone else too.
I logged in now and finally received my shards, hope your guys get yours.
Finally got my shards! Thank goodness I sent in a support ticket two weeks ago when I originally did not get them instead of waiting.