Bubba shards

Anyone got theirs yet? I haven't received mine still

Tagged: BHVRMod

Comments

  • Nope havent gotten anything.

  • Nope nothing still waiting😉

  • Nothing here yet.

  • I got 6k shards and 50k BP.

  • I got mine yesterday.

  • They said that within 24 hours we will get them. It's been 22 hours since they tweeted that out... still didnt get them and I see a lot of people who didnt as well

  • Still nothing. 6k shards is nothing, and even this they can't provide.

  • I find it weird that a lot of people aren't getting any. My friend who had bubba but hadn't played a single match got 6k shards, and I got mine too.

  • Didn't got any

  • Haven't gotten mine yet

  • Got mine yesterday evening. It actually crashed the game and booted me out of a winning trial. Annoying, but nice surprise when I booted up the game again.

  • Got 6k shards this morning.

  • No shards for me yet either

  • I have nothing. Just be patient.

  • Anyone still not got them...I will need your cloud ID's to check this

  • @UberSolus said:

    Anyone got theirs yet? I haven't received mine still

    Don't worry, you'll get them, i played Bubba once and i got them yesterday, they're probably going in alphabetical order or something

  • Refresh your game in, like, around 40 minutes and if not contact @MandyTalk or someone else in BHVR Support to get things checked.

  • @Mandy said:

    Anyone still not got them...I will need your cloud ID's to check this

    Would that be something to post in a public thread, or would it be something to handle privately? I have zero idea how important that ID would be for privacy reasons, lol.

  • @Mandy said:

    Anyone still not got them...I will need your cloud ID's to check this

    How should we send the Cloud IDs?

  • I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

  • @Mandy said:

    Anyone still not got them...I will need your cloud ID's to check this

    If you could PM me privately on the forum, I could give you my cloud ID. I do not want to do this publicly.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    I have not received the shards.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    I haven't received my shards yet, can you PM me so I can provide you with my cloud ID?

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    Good to know, I haven't gotten my shards yet even though I used bubba to reach Iri-1 before the midchapter.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    I've also yet to receive shards!

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    I also didn't get the shards up to now

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    I have not received the shards yet either. If you could send a message whenever possible, I will send my cloud ID. Thanks.

  • I haven't received them either.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    Haven't received any either; if you need more data I can send my ID as well.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    hi, I didn't receive it, if you can send me a private message I'll give you my ID

  • ok, I've sent some DM's to get more information...will update as to what is happening and if I need more ID's etc. Please bear with me - this will get sorted.

  • I havent gotten mine either

  • I also haven't gotten mine yet - not sure if cloud ID is something I'm safe to post here or need to keep private.

  • @Mandy said:

    ok, I've sent some DM's to get more information...will update as to what is happening and if I need more ID's etc. Please bear with me - this will get sorted.

    Thank you for helping to get this resolved!

  • @Mandy said:

    ok, I've sent some DM's to get more information...will update as to what is happening and if I need more ID's etc. Please bear with me - this will get sorted.

    thanks for the support <3

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    I also didnt receive shards, can you dm me please, I will give ID

  • I'm missing mine too.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    Mandy I haven't gotten mine on steam yet and I know I've played Bubba because I have his adept

  • did not even receive a single shard, and i had played bubba ever since he was released.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    hi, I didn't receive it, if you can send me a private message I'll give you my ID

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    Still no shards for me either. Can send you a DM of my cloud ID

  • Yep, still no shards. Go figure.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    I also never got them. i know you've said you are checking with the team, but i wanted to throw my name in the hat in case this is how i have to get them :/

  • @Mandy said:

    Anyone still not got them...I will need your cloud ID's to check this

    Hiya, I have not received anything, please let me know if you require any information from me.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    Still haven't got mine either.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    PM me.

  • @Mandy said:

    ok, I've sent some DM's to get more information...will update as to what is happening and if I need more ID's etc. Please bear with me - this will get sorted.

    @MandyTalk None here yet either and played quite a bit of leather face. Please DM me as well if you need more info.

  • Hello, I have not received 6k as well, was playing bubba in past several times. 😥

  • I also have not received my iridescent shards either. Tried restarting the game multiple times and still nothing.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    Hi Mandy, I haven't received shards. Not sure what the qualifications were exactly but I've definitely played Leatherface periodically.

‹ 1 2 3 … 14