Bubba shards

Anyone got theirs yet? I haven't received mine still

Tagged: BHVRMod

Comments

  • I purchased Bubba in 2018 and had all the masks. No shards.

    It is now almost 5pm EST. I live in Montreal.

    @MandyTalk Can I come to the office and be compensated in cheese curds?

  • @Mandy said:

    ok, I've sent some DM's to get more information...will update as to what is happening and if I need more ID's etc. Please bear with me - this will get sorted.

    i haven't received my shards yet either and leatherface is probably my most played killer, let me know if you need my cloud id or any other info :)

  • I have not received my shards and I had all the masks.

  • Still not too.

  • I've not received mine too. Do I pm you, my ID? @MandyTalk

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    @MandyTalk I have not received mine either. Would you like me to message you my Cloud ID on the forums?

  • Same here, have owned Leatherface DLC on Steam since 2019, and have the Adept to confirm, but no Shards as of yet. Tried a few client restarts after seeing folk on Twitter confirming they'd received theirs, but no change.

  • I haven't got my shards either, can a mod help me?

  • @Mandy said:

    Anyone still not got them...I will need your cloud ID's to check this

    I also haven't gotten mine. I can send proof via my adept leatherface achievements that I have played before the date if needed. Will gladly send my Id, though I don't know how private messages work here.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    Hi Mandy, I also haven't received the shards yet. Thank you!

  • i have not yet recieved my shards, very upset. please give me shards.

  • Hey, not received either. Thanks for the help

  • pm me i havent got the shards i play on ps4 i had the masks

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    i havent received them yet

  • Okay guys just stopping by to say that Mandy will be back to continue to respond tomorrow and provide status updates as far as I am aware, but since she's UK time and it's currently 1:30 in the morning it's understandable she isn't on currently. If you don't get a PM immediately if not sooner, don't panic yet. When it hits around tomorrow is when the true panic should start.

  • I don’t have mine either 😭

  • I haven't received mine too :(

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Okay guys just stopping by to say that Mandy will be back to continue to respond tomorrow and provide status updates as far as I am aware, but since she's UK time and it's currently 1:30 in the morning it's understandable she isn't on currently. If you don't get a PM immediately if not sooner, don't panic yet. When it hits around tomorrow is when the true panic should start.

    Thank you. <3

  • I haven't received my shards either. I have the Bubba Achievement on Steam, so I definitely should have.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    I also have not received shards.

  • i have not recieved the shards 😭

  • 条件満たしてますが6000シャード貰えていません。楽しみにしていたのにがっかりです。迅速な対応をお願いします。

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Okay guys just stopping by to say that Mandy will be back to continue to respond tomorrow and provide status updates as far as I am aware, but since she's UK time and it's currently 1:30 in the morning it's understandable she isn't on currently. If you don't get a PM immediately if not sooner, don't panic yet. When it hits around tomorrow is when the true panic should start.

    I don’t know why you give off this “co-mod” vibe.

  • Same here, have not got any shards

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Okay guys just stopping by to say that Mandy will be back to continue to respond tomorrow and provide status updates as far as I am aware, but since she's UK time and it's currently 1:30 in the morning it's understandable she isn't on currently. If you don't get a PM immediately if not sooner, don't panic yet. When it hits around tomorrow is when the true panic should start.

    Bruh

  • Hey there, first post and seems like they'll get back on it the morrow, but just pinging that I haven't received mine as well before I regret not doing so.

  • Havent gotten my shards. I sent a ticket about it

  • I had to take a break from DBD for job-related reasons recently so I don't remember what my shard count was before the update. I know that I haven't gotten any pop-ups about the 6k shards when logging in so I'm assuming I haven't received them. Happy to DM my Cloud ID whenever Mandy's free.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    Hey Mandy! I haven't received the iridescent shards either, and I'm able to send you my Cloud ID through private message whenever you're ready.

  • I haven't received mine either, can I PM you my Cloud ID, or should I go create a ticket about it?

  • haven't gotten mine either

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    I've played as LF and haven't received the shards.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    i have not yet recieved my shards, very upset. please give me shards.😫

  • @Mandy said:

    ok, I've sent some DM's to get more information...will update as to what is happening and if I need more ID's etc. Please bear with me - this will get sorted.

    Could you also private message me please? It's been 30+ hours since that post was uploaded and still haven't received mine. I tried submitting a ticket and devs got to me saying everyone got the compensation. I've played bubba quite a few times before 11AM yesterday. Thanks in advance

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    PM me please. I didn't get mine yet either.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    I would like to get the shards please, also could you explain how to get this cloud ID?


    EDIT: Nvm I found how to get the code, please PM me still though

  • @Tr1nity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2776198#Comment_2776198

    I don’t know why you give off this “co-mod” vibe.

    I have no affiliation with BHVR in any way, shape, and form outside of playing their game and using their forums. But also I don't want people to panic over this for no reason.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2776391#Comment_2776391

    I have no affiliation with BHVR in any way, shape, and form outside of playing their game and using their forums. But also I don't want people to panic over this for no reason.

    Thank you for helping out.

    To all of those who are still missing the shards, thank you for letting us know, please be patient as it's just early morning in the EU and late night in Canada, I'm sure we'll be able to provide more information on the matter as soon as the work day starts.

  • so we're supposed to get 6k shards i got them on my xbox account but i didnt get them on my steam account and yes i played bubba on both versions before the mid chapter

  • It’s a known issue being investigated.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    Thank you for doing this

    I haven't received mine either

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    Checking in for shards response

  • I haven't received my shards either.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    I havent got mine either. Can you send me private message pls?

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2776391#Comment_2776391

    I have no affiliation with BHVR in any way, shape, and form outside of playing their game and using their forums. But also I don't want people to panic over this for no reason.

    I know but you’re certainly more helpful than… well everyone else here.

  • Still nothing on my end, been over 24 hours now. I have Bubba P3 Lvl 50 so I think that counts as playing him lol

  • @UberSolus said:

    Still nothing on my end, been over 24 hours now. I have Bubba P3 Lvl 50 so I think that counts as playing him lol

    maybe you have leveled him without ever playing though? 🤔


    but yeah, it’s being investigated by the team.. no more info given yet as far as I know

1 2 3 4 … 14