Still nothing on my end, been over 24 hours now. I have Bubba P3 Lvl 50 so I think that counts as playing him lol
That wouldn't count as playing as him, if you've not actually played in a match as him. I've got Pig levelled up to 50 for example but I've never played a match as Pig.
That wouldn't count as playing as him, if you've not actually played in a match as him. I've got Pig levelled up to 50 for example but I've never played a match as Pig.
That wouldn't count as playing as him, if you've not actually played in a match as him. I've got Pig levelled up to 50 for example but I've never played a match as Pig.
If you want to investigate more, I can provide proof as well that I have played leatherface if it helps at all. From pretty far ago, but I don't know if you need more information. I don't know if it helps. This whole thing has left me quite confused.
If you want to investigate more, I can provide proof as well that I have played leatherface if it helps at all. From pretty far ago, but I don't know if you need more information. I don't know if it helps. This whole thing has left me quite confused.
That wouldn't count as playing as him, if you've not actually played in a match as him. I've got Pig levelled up to 50 for example but I've never played a match as Pig.
I'm a novice, I bought all the copyright butchers at the beginning of the month, but the system is not good for me
Hi there, i still haven't recived shards and on steam forum someone said that Behaviour developers have already sent shards to everyone who played Letherface after the annuncement.
Hi there, i still haven't recived shards and on steam forum someone said that Behaviour developers have already sent shards to everyone who played Letherface after the annuncement.
Should i open a ticket or just wait a bit longer?
At the moment wait a little bit more. There are plenty people affected and the team got some player cloud ids from those to investigate the issue.
Probably best to wait to open a support ticket because we don't know if the support staff are on the same page as the mods yet. I saw one guy get turned down already, although I'm not sure when he made a ticket. Let the mods try to get the ball rolling first to see what they can do.
god, how everyone is crying about his shards, how about being patient until they resolved their issue?
Literally explicitly asked people to let them know who didn't get shards so she could chase up the cases. People aren't crying, they're making sure Mandy is aware so she can PM them at a later date.
Literally explicitly asked people to let them know who didn't get shards so she could chase up the cases. People aren't crying, they're making sure Mandy is aware so she can PM them at a later date.
I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.
I got adept leatherface before they removed the masks, I still haven't gotten my shards. I can PM you my cloud ID, or I can just take a screenshot of my steam with the proof lol. It says when I got the achievement, I just never got the shards.
i dont think I'll ever get my shards, bhvr has been silent on this matter, I guess I just got content stolen from me without recompense because some people on twitter were mad that they lost at a videogame.
i dont think I'll ever get my shards, bhvr has been silent on this matter, I guess I just got content stolen from me without recompense because some people on twitter were mad that they lost at a videogame.
i fear that too, i bought the DLC extra, because of the announced compensation, should have bought cells instead
I've not gotten my shards yet. I've put in a support ticket but no responce. Any reason why this was done manually and not with a script or something that could just check the database for everyone who played him before a certain date?
i dont think I'll ever get my shards, bhvr has been silent on this matter, I guess I just got content stolen from me without recompense because some people on twitter were mad that they lost at a videogame.
Anyone still not got them...I will need your cloud ID's to check this
Haven't gotten mine yet, either.
I'm not sure if I've ever played as him on Steam, but I definitely have on Stadia (which is where I bought him):
I made sure to play a game as him earlier this month just to be sure (and I didn't get 40 chainsaw downs in that match, so clearly I've played as him a bit in the past - just never liked his playstyle much).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I receive these shards ;)
thx
That wouldn't count as playing as him, if you've not actually played in a match as him. I've got Pig levelled up to 50 for example but I've never played a match as Pig.
Oh gotcha, I have played as him however.
Is there anything I can do on my end to get the shards? Played as him multiple times but still nothing.
If you want to investigate more, I can provide proof as well that I have played leatherface if it helps at all. From pretty far ago, but I don't know if you need more information. I don't know if it helps. This whole thing has left me quite confused.
did anyone get them yet?
Confusing for me aswell considering I had all 4 of the extra masks unlocked on bubba aswell.
Yes, many people have stated (and shown screenshots) that they got the shards.
I'm a novice, I bought all the copyright butchers at the beginning of the month, but the system is not good for me
Hopefully we get these shards soon.
I still haven't received it....
I haven't received them aswell.
Same, I'm still waiting my shards... @MandyTalk
Same here, haven't received them yet.
Hi there, i still haven't recived shards and on steam forum someone said that Behaviour developers have already sent shards to everyone who played Letherface after the annuncement.
Should i open a ticket or just wait a bit longer?
At the moment wait a little bit more. There are plenty people affected and the team got some player cloud ids from those to investigate the issue.
Probably best to wait to open a support ticket because we don't know if the support staff are on the same page as the mods yet. I saw one guy get turned down already, although I'm not sure when he made a ticket. Let the mods try to get the ball rolling first to see what they can do.
@MandyTalk Any update on this? Thanks
still nothing for me sadly
Haven't got mine either.
Still waiting as well, classic dbd huh? haha
Hi Mandy,
Could you send me a PM? I need assistance with this.
hey, I haven't received my shards yet @MandyTalk
@MandyTalk , I still did not receive the Shards. Is there maybe a way to PM you my Player Cloud ID?
Thanks in advance!
@MandyTalk I also have not received my shards yet
god, how everyone is crying about his shards, how about being patient until they resolved their issue?
Hello, I still haven't got my shards too
Add me too the list please, still missing mine too, i have played bubba a fair few times
I like how it seems you created this account because you got annoyed by this :)
@MandyTalk hey there, I still haven’t got my shards either, send me a dm whenever you’re free! : D
Hi, I did not receive the shards
Hey I haven't got mine either would you be able to help me please?
Literally explicitly asked people to let them know who didn't get shards so she could chase up the cases. People aren't crying, they're making sure Mandy is aware so she can PM them at a later date.
I still didnt got my shards and i think its over 24 hours!
@MandyTalk any idea?
Hi all, I also did not receive the shards. My Bubba is P1 and i played hin to this point. I hope they will solve this.
you did read her last post?
well no, i created an account, because i didn't got my shards either, but i don't want to cry about it
Man this is totally relevant to the point isn't it?
sorry, her last relevant post, saying she got enough cloud IDs, D'uh
Ignore this comment :p I'm new to the forums I just joined to say I didn't have any
I haven't gotten my shards yet either
I got adept leatherface before they removed the masks, I still haven't gotten my shards. I can PM you my cloud ID, or I can just take a screenshot of my steam with the proof lol. It says when I got the achievement, I just never got the shards.
i dont think I'll ever get my shards, bhvr has been silent on this matter, I guess I just got content stolen from me without recompense because some people on twitter were mad that they lost at a videogame.
i fear that too, i bought the DLC extra, because of the announced compensation, should have bought cells instead
I've not gotten my shards yet. I've put in a support ticket but no responce. Any reason why this was done manually and not with a script or something that could just check the database for everyone who played him before a certain date?
I could use your help
Imagine thinking that's why
I guess I have to throw my hat into the ring as another person who didn't get the shards.
Haven't gotten mine yet, either.
I'm not sure if I've ever played as him on Steam, but I definitely have on Stadia (which is where I bought him):
I made sure to play a game as him earlier this month just to be sure (and I didn't get 40 chainsaw downs in that match, so clearly I've played as him a bit in the past - just never liked his playstyle much).
I still haven't received my shards, my profile is StarvinMarvin29#d13c