Bubba shards

Anyone got theirs yet? I haven't received mine still

Tagged: BHVRMod

Comments

  • I have no shards on my PC account.

    Can't check my console account yet.

  • @Mandy said:

    Anyone still not got them...I will need your cloud ID's to check this

    I still have not received my shards. I have played multiple matches on Bubba....in fact, he was my very first killer.

    I'm very much new to the forums however, so I might need instructions on how to get you my ID.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    Can you please PM me so I can send you my ID? Thank you

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    Pm me too please

  • Still havent gotten my shards. Also nothing on my ticket about the shards and i have played him. Not much but i have played him and lost my mind.

  • I've played as him and didn't get the shards too.

    image.png


  • @Mandy said:

    Anyone still not got them...I will need your cloud ID's to check this

    I haven't gotten them and i have played a game of bubba before. If you could help in any way that would be appreciated.

  • The problem is that everyone keeps asking because Behaviour isn't doing any update on how it's going ; do they need people who don't have it to keep tell them, do they have the correct data but can't make the shards go to people, etc. If they say that the problem is getting resolved and they have everyone's id, people MAY stop telling they don't have it.

  • @Mandy said:

    ok, I've sent some DM's to get more information...will update as to what is happening and if I need more ID's etc. Please bear with me - this will get sorted.

    any update?

  • We are never getting our shards, are we? 😓

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    I have also not received my shards yet

  • 24 hours later and I still haven't recieved them.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can send a private message to those who've not received them yet but have played as LF. I will need to know who to send the message to.

    Yup, still no shards here too sadly :/

  • @Mandy said:

    Anyone still not got them...I will need your cloud ID's to check this

    @MandyTalk I have not received my shards yet

  • Thank you everyone for letting us know, the team is working to find a solution:

    https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1487144759911231492


  • @MandyTalk hey! sadly I didn't get any shards either.

  • I have still yet to receive the shards for The Cannibal. I've played him plenty before the update, he used to be one of my mains.

  • is that for the Rift pass bug or for the players who haven't received their 6k shards?

  • @Purrvert said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2777882#Comment_2777882

    is that for the Rift pass bug or for the players who haven't received their 6k shards?

    Oh you are right, my bad!

  • Honestly I know they won't, but they should add more shards for those who didn't get it in time. Sorry but some got them, some even got them TWICE (so 12000 shards, awesome isn't it ?) and we still don't have it. Feels like a joke.

  • @Neltharion34 said:

    Honestly I know they won't, but they should add more shards for those who didn't get it in time. Sorry but some got them, some even got them TWICE (so 12000 shards, awesome isn't it ?) and we still don't have it. Feels like a joke.

    Literally.. There are players who received 6k shards that don't even own Bubba..

  • I know this sounds stupid, Im not sure if I got mine. I cant remember how many I had, could you check please?


    My steam id is 76561198039991281

  • @MandyTalk I could use a DM so I can send you my cloud ID. Still no shards.

  • BHVR is becoming a caricature of itself, even more than before.

    Yeah, still haven't got mine. I guess some Bubba facecamping vengeance is in order.

  • @Mandy said:

    Anyone still not got them...I will need your cloud ID's to check this

    yeah i didnt get them. i can give you my id but can i give it in dm's somehow ?

  • i wonder how many months it will take for me to hear back from bhvr about the shards they promised me.

  • @Mandy said:

    ok, I've sent some DM's to get more information...will update as to what is happening and if I need more ID's etc. Please bear with me - this will get sorted.

    Days have gone by and I still haven't received mine. I can send my ID via DM..

  • Sorry for the delay in responding everyone. We're looking into the situation as a matter of urgency - all those who have played as Leatherface will get your shards! I'm hoping this situation will be resolved pretty quickly.


    (thanks to those who gave me their Cloud ID's to check out - that will hopefully help to resolve this issue).

  • @Mandy said:

    Sorry for the delay in responding everyone. We're looking into the situation as a matter of urgency - all those who have played as Leatherface will get your shards! I'm hoping this situation will be resolved pretty quickly.

    (thanks to those who gave me their Cloud ID's to check out - that will hopefully help to resolve this issue).

    Do you want more IDs, or are you good from here? I still don't know how to send mine, or if you even want it!

  • @UberSolus said:

    Anyone got theirs yet? I haven't received mine still

    Still waiting for them


  • Shall I post the cloud ID right here?

  • still no shards in sight

  • Still no answer to my ticket about the shards where i gave my ID . not sure i really wanna post my ID here on the forums. I'm assuming im just not going to get them while my friends all got them. One had like 2 games with bubba.

  • @Purrvert said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2777959#Comment_2777959

    Literally.. There are players who received 6k shards that don't even own Bubba..

    @Neltharion34 said:

    Honestly I know they won't, but they should add more shards for those who didn't get it in time. Sorry but some got them, some even got them TWICE (so 12000 shards, awesome isn't it ?) and we still don't have it. Feels like a joke.

    If this is true I´m sad..... he is sad look at him he can´t wear his favourite mask

    obrázok_2022-01-29_082016.png


  • @Mandy said:

    Sorry for the delay in responding everyone. We're looking into the situation as a matter of urgency - all those who have played as Leatherface will get your shards! I'm hoping this situation will be resolved pretty quickly.

    (thanks to those who gave me their Cloud ID's to check out - that will hopefully help to resolve this issue).


    For what it's worth, I still haven't gotten mine. I even have a ticket in with you guys. I appreciate y'all going through the effort, but at this point, wouldn't setting up an automated process have been easier...?


    Either way, tell me what I need to do, and I'll get whatever information you need forwarded. I'm not usually a forum poster, so it may take some time to work everything out.

  • Hello ! Same here, still not have LF shards :/

  • Ok so now they told they don't need ids anymore. You guys can just stop asking and wait at this point, they'll say when they need ids again.

  • They’re aware a substantial amount of players haven’t gotten their shards yet, including one of the mods themselves. They’re still working on it, so just hold on to your hats for a while longer.

  • They said "they are looking into it", so "you should just be patient and wait". It's most likely they are going to sweep it under the rug and forget about it. We are not going to get our shards, guys, we all got BHVR'd.

  • @Junylar said:

    They said "they are looking into it", so "you should just be patient and wait". It's most likely they are going to sweep it under the rug and forget about it. We are not going to get our shards, guys, we all got BHVR'd.

    If they genuinely sweep it under the rug that would be absolutely ridiculous too. We got content completely removed from the game entirely and the shards that we get as compensation could just not be given out. That would be hilarious.

  • I haven't gotten those either.

  • @Junylar said:

    They said "they are looking into it", so "you should just be patient and wait". It's most likely they are going to sweep it under the rug and forget about it. We are not going to get our shards, guys, we all got BHVR'd.

    has this kind of situation happened before?

  • Honestly if I get them I get them, if not I don’t. 🤷‍♂️ I play Leatherface when I have a mission for him but I don’t even know offhand if I had any of the special masks unlocked or not and I figured the extra shards would just be for that versus simply playing him. I’m not going to turn down free shards obviously but I won’t complain if I never get them, they’re just a bonus if I do. (I’d just end up saving them for the next original killer anyway).

  • Any updates yet?

  • Just wanna clarify- its not played bubba after the announcement right? its just played him period prior to the removal? Im just getting back on after a pretty long break so I can nab the Jane event stuff

  • @Mandy said:

    Sorry for the delay in responding everyone. We're looking into the situation as a matter of urgency - all those who have played as Leatherface will get your shards! I'm hoping this situation will be resolved pretty quickly.

    (thanks to those who gave me their Cloud ID's to check out - that will hopefully help to resolve this issue).

    Do you still need ID´s? I could send you mine.

  • @blue4zion said:

    Just wanna clarify- its not played bubba after the announcement right? its just played him period prior to the removal? Im just getting back on after a pretty long break so I can nab the Jane event stuff

    It was played LF up to the mid chapter release (so any time since his release until this mid chapter)...hope that's clear.

  • @blue4zion said:

    Just wanna clarify- its not played bubba after the announcement right? its just played him period prior to the removal? Im just getting back on after a pretty long break so I can nab the Jane event stuff

    That should be the case, yes. People who didn't own Bubba but used a Splinter offering way back when™ got shards too.

  • Thank you but I am not collecting any more ID's the team had enough to look into the situation.

1 2 3 4 5 6 … 14