Well, i also haven't received the shards, i didn't have the mask, but i did play with bubba before the mid patch, and playing with him was the only requirement, right?
Well, i also haven't received the shards, i didn't have the mask, but i did play with bubba before the mid patch, and playing with him was the only requirement, right?
I have just received word that the 6,000 Iridescent Shard compensation for the removal of The Cannibal's unlockable masks has been sent out to all players who had played as The Cannibal at least once before the Mid-Chapter update on January 26th, 2022. If you are currently in-game you may need to restart Dead by Daylight for the change to your Iridescent Shard count to take affect.
If you have any further questions, or have not yet received your Iridescent Shards, please don't hesitate to reach back out to us - we're always happy to help!
See you in The Fog,
The Dead by Daylight Team
However I still havent received the shards, so obviously this hasnt worked. Ive already sent an email back so its definitely a WIP
I have just received word that the 6,000 Iridescent Shard compensation for the removal of The Cannibal's unlockable masks has been sent out to all players who had played as The Cannibal at least once before the Mid-Chapter update on January 26th, 2022. If you are currently in-game you may need to restart Dead by Daylight for the change to your Iridescent Shard count to take affect.
If you have any further questions, or have not yet received your Iridescent Shards, please don't hesitate to reach back out to us - we're always happy to help!
See you in The Fog,
The Dead by Daylight Team
However I still havent received the shards, so obviously this hasnt worked. Ive already sent an email back so its definitely a WIP
I have just received word that the 6,000 Iridescent Shard compensation for the removal of The Cannibal's unlockable masks has been sent out to all players who had played as The Cannibal at least once before the Mid-Chapter update on January 26th, 2022. If you are currently in-game you may need to restart Dead by Daylight for the change to your Iridescent Shard count to take affect.
If you have any further questions, or have not yet received your Iridescent Shards, please don't hesitate to reach back out to us - we're always happy to help!
See you in The Fog,
The Dead by Daylight Team
However I still havent received the shards, so obviously this hasnt worked. Ive already sent an email back so its definitely a WIP
Same as you, from the same "person", with the response reminiscent of a robot.
Haven't gotten them and I don't expect to. Had 3/4 of the masks unlocked and unlocked them years ago (like 2018) I barely play Bubba anymore. I don't care enough about shards to go through hoops with support, and I shouldn't have to.
I have just received word that the 6,000 Iridescent Shard compensation for the removal of The Cannibal's unlockable masks has been sent out to all players who had played as The Cannibal at least once before the Mid-Chapter update on January 26th, 2022. If you are currently in-game you may need to restart Dead by Daylight for the change to your Iridescent Shard count to take affect.
If you have any further questions, or have not yet received your Iridescent Shards, please don't hesitate to reach back out to us - we're always happy to help!
See you in The Fog,
The Dead by Daylight Team
However I still havent received the shards, so obviously this hasnt worked. Ive already sent an email back so its definitely a WIP
Haha i got the exact same message from the same person. I knew the issues are still ongoing because of the notification on the forums but its funny how out of touch the support team is about the situation.
I want to clear up something quickly, Support is unable to help with this situation right now - we're giving as much information as possible and whilst I appreciate the frustration around the shards, it is an ongoing situation that is being looked into as a matter of urgency. Sending tickets to Support is not going to help I'm afraid as the current position is that we're working on it so Support cannot grant the shards right now. IF that changes, then I will let you know.
I want to clear up something quickly, Support is unable to help with this situation right now - we're giving as much information as possible and whilst I appreciate the frustration around the shards, it is an ongoing situation that is being looked into as a matter of urgency. Sending tickets to Support is not going to help I'm afraid as the current position is that we're working on it so Support cannot grant the shards right now. IF that changes, then I will let you know.
Perhaps "support" shouldn't be sending out misleading scripted emails stating that they've "just received word" that shards have been sent out to all players, despite knowing that it isn't true.
"Support cannot grant the shards right now. IF that changes, then I will let you know." - IF that changes? Does this imply there's a possibility that those of us who didn't receive any shards, never will?
"Quick update: We are still working on a solution for those of you who are missing your Iridescent Shards, and we’ll keep you posted as soon as a fix is available."
Just posted now on Twitter. So we keep on waiting, how nice.
Perhaps "support" shouldn't be sending out misleading scripted emails stating that they've "just received word" that shards have been sent out to all players, despite knowing that it isn't true.
"Support cannot grant the shards right now. IF that changes, then I will let you know." - IF that changes? Does this imply there's a possibility that those of us who didn't receive any shards, never will?
No, that's not what I meant. I mean if it changes that support can grant them - or that support is needed to grant them. Which is not the case right now, apologies for the misunderstanding there.
ok, I've sent some DM's to get more information...will update as to what is happening and if I need more ID's etc. Please bear with me - this will get sorted.
Still have no shards. I had the game open at the time the tweet was sent. My game said I had a save error and I restarted. No shards given. I'm guessing having the game open messed up the shards.
If it matters... I didn't actually submit a ticket or post my CloudID here though.
I'd read @MandyTalk post something along the lines of the team not wanting/needing that stuff anymore, so I got the impression filing an individual report now would be counter-productive & flooding the system. I had the gist of that right, right?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you for the consistent updates Mandy
Well, i also haven't received the shards, i didn't have the mask, but i did play with bubba before the mid patch, and playing with him was the only requirement, right?
You guys seriously need to learn to read.
So, how long exactly is this SOON™ going to be?
If they knew that, they'd have told us already. Besides, it's the weekend, they're probably not at work right now.
...I think. I don't know if BHVR work weekends.
@MandyTalk I have not received my shards yet
This is the message on the top of these forums.
It's something we are aware of, and is being looked into. I do not have any more information than that at this time.
thanks for updating. i wasnt sure if had missed some news . I appreciate it!
I got an email earlier this hour saying:
Russell (Dead by Daylight)
Jan 31, 2022, 11:17 EST
Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.
I have just received word that the 6,000 Iridescent Shard compensation for the removal of The Cannibal's unlockable masks has been sent out to all players who had played as The Cannibal at least once before the Mid-Chapter update on January 26th, 2022. If you are currently in-game you may need to restart Dead by Daylight for the change to your Iridescent Shard count to take affect.
If you have any further questions, or have not yet received your Iridescent Shards, please don't hesitate to reach back out to us - we're always happy to help!
See you in The Fog,
The Dead by Daylight Team
However I still havent received the shards, so obviously this hasnt worked. Ive already sent an email back so its definitely a WIP
Same as you, but haven't received my 6000, EPIC
Same as you, from the same "person", with the response reminiscent of a robot.
Haven't gotten them and I don't expect to. Had 3/4 of the masks unlocked and unlocked them years ago (like 2018) I barely play Bubba anymore. I don't care enough about shards to go through hoops with support, and I shouldn't have to.
Haven't received it yet, I'm speechless for how something so simple is causing so much headache
I received an email from support saying I should have received my shards, but I didn't. Can a mod help
ending tickets early as the first step towards ignoring the problem entirely
Haha i got the exact same message from the same person. I knew the issues are still ongoing because of the notification on the forums but its funny how out of touch the support team is about the situation.
I want to clear up something quickly, Support is unable to help with this situation right now - we're giving as much information as possible and whilst I appreciate the frustration around the shards, it is an ongoing situation that is being looked into as a matter of urgency. Sending tickets to Support is not going to help I'm afraid as the current position is that we're working on it so Support cannot grant the shards right now. IF that changes, then I will let you know.
Perhaps "support" shouldn't be sending out misleading scripted emails stating that they've "just received word" that shards have been sent out to all players, despite knowing that it isn't true.
"Support cannot grant the shards right now. IF that changes, then I will let you know." - IF that changes? Does this imply there's a possibility that those of us who didn't receive any shards, never will?
"Quick update: We are still working on a solution for those of you who are missing your Iridescent Shards, and we’ll keep you posted as soon as a fix is available."
Just posted now on Twitter. So we keep on waiting, how nice.
No, that's not what I meant. I mean if it changes that support can grant them - or that support is needed to grant them. Which is not the case right now, apologies for the misunderstanding there.
For anyone who doesn't use Twitter, here's the
twoone updateswe got from there today:Second update is for the missing cells though.
Actually both are.
i am incredibly stupid :)
It happens. lol No big deal. :)
Sucks that everyone else got their shards except for me and some of us here, we're left in the gutter. My hope is devoured.
I still haven't gotten mine
I just got my Shards together with the daily 50k BPs. Just logged in.
Got my shards just now, worth double-checking for everyone else I think!
Still nothing.
Darn, got my hopes up. Just logged in and got the 50,000 BP but still no shards :(
well, got no shards either, do we have to send IDs again?
Just saw the tweet, logged in and still nothing 😔
Can you guys just give us a code? At this point I'd rather have everyone get them, instead of not getting them at all.
Same here, saw the tweet, logged in and yet again, nothing
Still nothing; I'm getting rather frustrated with this. :(
Thanks for getting my hopes up for nothing. Just checked and still no shards
also no shards over here, unsurprisingly
Still nothing, just logged in after the last announcement.
Still have no shards. I had the game open at the time the tweet was sent. My game said I had a save error and I restarted. No shards given. I'm guessing having the game open messed up the shards.
Wait, for some reason i just got the shards! i just logged in and got them, is it fixed for everyone?
They apparently "fixed it", which really just means a few got them and many others still didn't. Wish it was fixed for everyone.
fix: Soon™
Logged in for the first time for the day
Still have not received the shards; I'm currently sitting at 5,920.
For a second I thought that was 50,000 shards
bruh i wish
Never™
Wur mah chards ate!?
If it matters... I didn't actually submit a ticket or post my CloudID here though.
I'd read @MandyTalk post something along the lines of the team not wanting/needing that stuff anymore, so I got the impression filing an individual report now would be counter-productive & flooding the system. I had the gist of that right, right?
Signed,
Shardless in Seattle. (And not even in Seattle)
I was happy when I read twitter, but when I went to check my game still no shards
that tweet was just a prank, Kappa