How do you think they were trying to do this? Since they seem to fail so spectacularly and all.
Assuming their db actually tracks hours spent on individual killers, they must have taken a snapshot of db right before an update that took the masks away, and queried a sample of users with hours on bubba more than zero. But it appears either they don't track those hours very well, or the snapshot was corrupted or something. They might have tried to go back to a (hopefully regularly) backed up db snapshots to remedy this for at least a part of userbase - those that didn't buy or started playing bubba right after that announcement, but if that worked I probably would have gotten shards being a long serving bubba main.
If they didn't track individual hours on killers than it's even more interesting. How would they know that you did actually play him? Steam achievements? Mask unlock progress?
Whatever they did, I feel like they made it way harder than it needed to be. If giving shards to everyone who owns the DLC is easier, they should have just done that.
But it's BHVR so like what do you expect other than them failing so successfully.
All the Insidious patience-training is now paying off.
XD true
I got a story for you guys so i have been lvling up demigorgon and in half of it it kicked me out of the game : acount not sync or something like that I was freaking out that finnaly my 6k arrived but it was only the event 50k bp :(((((
If that name is incorrect, then my name in-game should be Luis Arturin, I use to forget my name due to how confusing it is
They cannot really track you by steam name, since a lot of other people can share your name aswell, you would need to provide them with your player cloud id so they can actually track you specificaly, it can be found in the settings in the general tab.
Kinda baffled how much people are losing their manure over this. You literally don’t need to do anything. You can play the game, you can play other games. No action from you is required.
Kinda baffled how much people are losing their manure over this. You literally don’t need to do anything. You can play the game, you can play other games. No action from you is required.
Simple patience is too much to ask for I guess.
Not necessarily.
Their messages like "we continue to monitor, so that no one slips thru" are kinda like a wind blowing on fire. I know a couple people that got their shards twice already...yet I didnt get a single shard yet.
Their messages like "we continue to monitor, so that no one slips thru" are kinda like a wind blowing on fire. I know a couple people that got their shards twice already...yet I didnt get a single shard yet.
And we’ll just let them bumble along whilst we go on and play as normal. I could understand if you really wanted a perk from the shrine, but that doesn’t seem to be the sentiment.
Kinda baffled how much people are losing their manure over this. You literally don’t need to do anything. You can play the game, you can play other games. No action from you is required.
Simple patience is too much to ask for I guess.
The thing is... On the 25th I was sitting on 3k shards and a million BP ready to unlock a new killer and it's teachables. And I still do, just my burning passion got reduced to warm embers. And somehow the taste the Leatherface-events left it my mouth doesn't motivate me to take the matter in my own hands and just buy some content.
Patience is fine, but I hope so is venting and expanding the Bubba megathread.
They cannot really track you by steam name, since a lot of other people can share your name aswell, you would need to provide them with your player cloud id so they can actually track you specificaly, it can be found in the settings in the general tab.
Here's hoping I don't miss out, but by how I (and many, many others) have yet to receive it after 2 weeks, for something as simple as granting Shards to anybody that owns the Character is just baffling.
You probably shouldn't post it here, since it should be private I think.
Well it is like your ID in the game right? Basically your number that says that is you, and I dont have a problem with it if someone wants to send me a friend request or something like that with that id
Well it is like your ID in the game right? Basically your number that says that is you, and I dont have a problem with it if someone wants to send me a friend request or something like that with that id
The thing is... On the 25th I was sitting on 3k shards and a million BP ready to unlock a new killer and it's teachables. And I still do, just my burning passion got reduced to warm embers. And somehow the taste the Leatherface-events left it my mouth doesn't motivate me to take the matter in my own hands and just buy some content.
Patience is fine, but I hope so is venting and expanding the Bubba megathread.
Venting is fine, and I understand why people are annoyed, but some people here have an extreme reaction for something requiring nothing from them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still nothing guys...
Whatever they did, I feel like they made it way harder than it needed to be. If giving shards to everyone who owns the DLC is easier, they should have just done that.
But it's BHVR so like what do you expect other than them failing so successfully.
Another day passed and still no compensation
And another 2 will pass, because it is weekend.
Still no shards here either
still waiting :/
Another hat in the slippery ring
Slippery bois gang playing only slippery meat with up the anthe and luck offering from this point....
still missing my shards aswell...its getting rather annoying bhvr...
Well, today my friend got “his” 6k, however he bought Bubba yesterday. Thanks for spaghetti code, BHVR.
LOL .... my friend got 12k.... first one got at the start and the second got now :()
Still no shards..but nice to see other people are getting them 2x and some even after buying bubba...
However, ten days have passed and I have not received my compensation😓
Will those of us get our compensation before Yamamura Sadako comes out? BHVR
I am a free DBD from EPIC, but so far I have purchased all the copyright killers, the service experience is very disappointing
I wonder how many of us who still missing the shards are EGS users.
Based on my preconceptions of these companies if Bhvr has to get Epic to do something, I wouldn't expect the compensation to arrive this year.
I'm Steam user, but linked my account with Epic
playerbase: how much can you mess this up?
BHVR: yes
...still no shards
Still missing my shards and I'm EGS user too 🤔
I'm still missing mine and I play on Steam, so it has nothing to do with Epic.
I'm sorry for those who still haven't received the shards, but please be patient, I'm sure they are working on a solution.
Still nothing !
All the Insidious patience-training is now paying off.
XD true
I got a story for you guys so i have been lvling up demigorgon and in half of it it kicked me out of the game : acount not sync or something like that I was freaking out that finnaly my 6k arrived but it was only the event 50k bp :(((((
Oh no we are starting to lose it, the wait is too much.
Nope lol
@MandyTalk I have not received my shards yet
Still no shards
@MandyTalk I still have not received it
still no
Another day passed and still no compensation
I still haven't gotten my shards, my name in-game is Luis_Arturin, If a mod can check it out
If that name is incorrect, then my name in-game should be Luis Arturin, I use to forget my name due to how confusing it is
They cannot really track you by steam name, since a lot of other people can share your name aswell, you would need to provide them with your player cloud id so they can actually track you specificaly, it can be found in the settings in the general tab.
Kinda baffled how much people are losing their manure over this. You literally don’t need to do anything. You can play the game, you can play other games. No action from you is required.
Simple patience is too much to ask for I guess.
Not necessarily.
Their messages like "we continue to monitor, so that no one slips thru" are kinda like a wind blowing on fire. I know a couple people that got their shards twice already...yet I didnt get a single shard yet.
And we’ll just let them bumble along whilst we go on and play as normal. I could understand if you really wanted a perk from the shrine, but that doesn’t seem to be the sentiment.
They come when they come.
The thing is... On the 25th I was sitting on 3k shards and a million BP ready to unlock a new killer and it's teachables. And I still do, just my burning passion got reduced to warm embers. And somehow the taste the Leatherface-events left it my mouth doesn't motivate me to take the matter in my own hands and just buy some content.
Patience is fine, but I hope so is venting and expanding the Bubba megathread.
No lol
You probably shouldn't post it here, since it should be private I think.
EDIT: Quote removed, since it had player cloud id stored in it.
It is bad that I post it here?
Here's hoping I don't miss out, but by how I (and many, many others) have yet to receive it after 2 weeks, for something as simple as granting Shards to anybody that owns the Character is just baffling.
Still haven’t got my shards. Why didn’t they just give it to those who bought Bubba?
Well it is like your ID in the game right? Basically your number that says that is you, and I dont have a problem with it if someone wants to send me a friend request or something like that with that id
No. Your cloud ID needs to be private.
Ok sorry I am new and an idiot :(
I'd ask MandyTalk to PM you so you can share it to her directly
Venting is fine, and I understand why people are annoyed, but some people here have an extreme reaction for something requiring nothing from them.
How can I do that
You can join the other thousand people on @MandyTalk's wall, ask her to PM you.
Can you PM me?
Unfortunately i have also yet to receive mine