Honestly probably the maps. I actually miss the older maps. Not the unbalanced loops of the old maps, but the actual feeling they gave. And yeah without hawkins it feels like the game is missing a part of it's heart. However the old realms that I miss the most are the old coldwind farm maps, the atmosphere just felt better for me in older maps.
I know they've only just left but I hope to see the snowmen and pumpkins in future events. They just made events a bit more dynamic and fun, particularly the snowmen.
There was a time when a survivor could teabag and point at the same time, don't know if it was ever given an official name but I remember someone calling it the pointbag.
I like the idea of the Moonlight offerings, not sure how they worked fully but if they made daytime maps go to night I would love that. I'd love Daylight and Moonlight offerings.
The "Happy Feet" glitch. It was honestly just harmless fun. I just want to be able to "tap dance" as a console player while pc players "moon walk" on by.
Would say the bug that let you glue yourself to a gen so you don't have to hold M1, but considering they're adding interaction toggles it seems like my prayers have been answered.
So the follow-up is moonlight offerings. Maps looked cool both with less and more light from the offerings, and I wonder how some of the newer maps would look with them in play.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bald Dwights looking up into the sky as they run towards you for the rescue. A sad loss after the animation update.
McLean
Old Freddy
The old maps. And I mean OLD MAPS. Like when they looked 720p
Honestly probably the maps. I actually miss the older maps. Not the unbalanced loops of the old maps, but the actual feeling they gave. And yeah without hawkins it feels like the game is missing a part of it's heart. However the old realms that I miss the most are the old coldwind farm maps, the atmosphere just felt better for me in older maps.
Hawkins or nightime coldwind, it looks so boring now that its daytime.
Fun
Og freddy.
With some slight adjustments
Dark mist offerings doing something
The reworked locomotion animations that lasted about a week in live game.
The original snow plough on Ormond.
The old versions of the maps. They were so much better looking than what they were updated to.
Old Freddy
Definitely the old maps, especially asylum and coldwind. The reworked ones just look so dull/lifeless.
POV Chase Music
Event Lobby Music also playing when selecting a killer/survivor
The feeling of old DBD.
Either that or Moonlight Offerings. I just thought the idea was really nifty.
Noodle legs, bring that back! 😡
Old survivor movement
The original The Game map. I wasn't the biggest fan of it at the time, but man was I taking it for granted.
Old freddy
Old Moris.
One thing?
Pre Nerf Deathslinger. Loved him and everything he could do. The nerfs he got butchered literally everything I liked about him.
the new genrepair sound
I want the old nurse back. I was not playing dbd back then, everybody told me she was op but I didn't have the opportunity to play her :(
The old HUD.
Yes! me and the Mr call that tippy tappy feet lol
Bring back undetectable countering BT and old moris. I loved to insidious hide and tunnel the guy right off the hook to mori him lmao
Old struggle
Good balanc- oh wait that never existed... Well I guess pre nerf wraith.
PTB Oni chase music.
Pov Chase Music. I seriously can't understand why this was removed.
Hawkins or nighttime Coldwind. That yellow sky had a really cool feel to it, like the area was lit by a massive wildfire.
Also, marginally less evil corn.
I know they've only just left but I hope to see the snowmen and pumpkins in future events. They just made events a bit more dynamic and fun, particularly the snowmen.
There was a time when a survivor could teabag and point at the same time, don't know if it was ever given an official name but I remember someone calling it the pointbag.
Release Freddy.
Being able to spin while in dying state. It gave me some fun while I was slugged and the killer is looking for the last person.
Old Freddy and Oni POV chase music
I like the idea of the Moonlight offerings, not sure how they worked fully but if they made daytime maps go to night I would love that. I'd love Daylight and Moonlight offerings.
Old freddy need to be back
RBMM along with it's old rank reset (the one which put you in green ranks if you reached rank 1).
The "Happy Feet" glitch. It was honestly just harmless fun. I just want to be able to "tap dance" as a console player while pc players "moon walk" on by.
I actaully like the daytime plus its easier fornthe killer to track the survivor in the corn maze lol
Yea same survivors always want good killers nerfed its annoying then they complain that their weak lol
99% sabotaged hooks lol
Would say the bug that let you glue yourself to a gen so you don't have to hold M1, but considering they're adding interaction toggles it seems like my prayers have been answered.
So the follow-up is moonlight offerings. Maps looked cool both with less and more light from the offerings, and I wonder how some of the newer maps would look with them in play.
Pinhead's voice lines. I still say them to myself, but it's not the same.