Name your top 5 Favorite and Least Favorite Killers

Top Favorite

  • Huntress
  • Pig
  • Oni
  • Deathslinger
  • Myers

Least Favorite

  • Twins
  • Plague
  • Freddy
  • Wraith
  • GhostFace
Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Top

    • Myers
    • Jigsaw
    • Trapper
    • Nurse
    • Huntress

    Least Favorite

    • Spirit
    • Twins
    • Freddy
    • Pyramid Head
    • Spirit (I dislike her so much Ill put her twice)
  • Top favorite:

    1. Spirit (it’s been like that for a while because I love her but I’ve been driven away from her lately because reasons)
    2. Pig
    3. Blight
    4. Myers
    5. Hillbilly

    Least favorite:

    1. Hag
    2. Freddy
    3. Bubba
    4. Twins
    5. Deathslinger
  • Favourite

    1st Clown

    2nd Demo

    3rd Bubba

    4th Twins

    5th PH


    Least Favourite

    1st Freddy

    2nd Spirit

    3rd Hag

    4th Trapper

    5th Blight

  • Favs:

    • Huntress
    • Demogorgon
    • Blight
    • Wraith
    • Leatherface

    Mehs:

    • Hag
    • Trapper
    • Freddy
    • Twins
    • Plague
  • Favorites:

    1. Oni. He has a great design, I love his power... He's definitively my favorite.
    2. Demogorgon. I wanna pet him.
    3. Trickster. I know he's not out yet, but I like his creepy smile.
    4. Spirit. She's related to Oni. I'm biased.
    5. Billy. I hate his design, but I often have fun against Billy.

    Least favorites:

    1. Huntress. I don't know, I just wanna hide in a locker the entire game when I hear her.
    2. Plague. I'm kind of hypochondriac.
    3. Pig. I don't like travelling the whole map to remove the trap. I'm often the unlucky one who remove the trap at the last machine.
    4. Freddy. Ugh.
    5. Bubba. Ugh too. Or should I say erhh aarhf eergg.
  • Favourites

    Starts from most favourite.

    1) Pyramid head

    2) Wraith

    3) Freddy

    4) Bubba (speed limiter)

    5) Nurse

    Least favourites

    Starts from most hated

    1) Ghostface

    2) Blight

    3) Oni

    4) Deathslinger

    5) Michael

  • Favorite:

    1. Hillbilly
    2. Blight
    3. Oni
    4. Pyramid Head
    5. Huntress

    Least favorite:

    1. Twins
    2. Clown
    3. Deathslinger
    4. Spirit
    5. Legion
  • Top 5:

    1. Demo
    2. Phead
    3. Bubba
    4. Legion
    5. Trapper

    Least favorite:

    1. Hag
    2. Hag
    3. Hag
    4. Hag
    5. Clown
  • Hmm

    Favs!

    1)evan

    2) herman

    3) the amazing triangle faced boy!

    4) the guy that's actually 4 people

    5)bubba

    Least favs.

    1)vomit gal

    2) Billy

    3) Yamaoka (probably unpopular, but hear me out.... i.. I really suck playing her)

    4) lanky teeth demom

    5) Amanda. (Another one I just can't get the hang of completely really. Love the character, find the ability hilarious)

  • Favorites:

    • Hag
    • Twins
    • Huntress
    • Pig
    • Ghostface
    • Legion (bonus)

    Least favorites:

    • Bubba
    • Myers
    • Oni
    • Clown
    • Trapper
  • Top

    Trapper. If it's a smart trapper I don't feel bad if I step in a trap. I feel like I got outplayed fair and square.

    Nurse. A good nurse keeps you on your toes and is fun to go against. A bad nurse makes you feel guilty afterwards.

    GF. Always like jump scares. This is a horror game after all.

    Wraith. See above

    Billy. Now that his chainsaw overheats he can't just bloodlust me with it revved until he can one shot me.

    Bottom

    Plague. 90% of the time when I face a plague I'm the only one who IS NOT cleansing.

    Bubba. Most bubbas I run into a face campers. If I'm with randoms it sucks.

    Legion. Constantly healing

    Deathslinger. I suck at dodging his shots.

    Clown/Doctor. I put them together because their power is similar. It just really sucks when you make it to a loop and get dropped because your slowed or zapped.

  • Favorite:

    1. Ghostface
    2. Oni
    3. Plague
    4. Huntress
    5. Pyramid Head


    Least favorite:

    1. Freddy (Old Freddy so much more fun, to play with an against)
    2. Doctor
    3. Hag
    4. Spirit
    5. Clown
  • Top Favorite

    Hill Billy

    Pig

    Trapper

    Nurse

    Myers

    Least Favorite

    Spirit

    Legion

    Piramyd Head

    Demogorgon

    Blight

  • 1 being most liked/disliked etc.


    Like.

    1.Michael Myers

    2.Trapper

    3.Clown

    4.Leatherface

    5.Freddy

    Dislike.

    1.Blight

    2.Deathslinger

    3.Pyramid Head

    4.Oni

    5.Nurse

  • Favorite

    Spirit, freddy, wraith, oni and doc

    Least favorite

    Nurse, deathslinger, plague, twins and blight

  • This'll only be from the perspective of playing as them...

    most fun

    1. Wraith
    2. Spirit
    3. Doctor
    4. Hillbilly
    5. (This was actually hard, but...) Plague

    least fun

    1. Nurse
    2. Trapper
    3. Hag
    4. Shape
    5. Ghost Face
  • Top:

    Demo

    Pig

    Wraith

    Blight

    Billy


    Bottom:

    FREDDY

    Spirit

    Nurse (If she's very good).

    Hag

    Legion

  • Top favourite:

    1-Freddy

    2-Spirit

    3-Huntress

    4-Wraith

    5-Oni

    Least favourite:

    1-Ghostface

    2-Ghostface

    3-GF

    4-Gghhoossttffaaccee

    5-*Reserved for Ghostface*

  • Top: Spirit, Wraith, Freddy, Clown, Ghostface

    Least: Oni, Nurse, Blight, Hillbilly, Pyramid Head

  • i wont rank them in any particular order, ill just name my 5 favourites and 5 least favourites.


    Top:

    • Deathslinger
    • Spirit (no Stridor)
    • Demodoggo
    • Doctor
    • Oni


    Bottom:

    • Nightmare
    • Spirit (Stridor)
    • Twins
    • Hag
    • Pig


  • This is a list based on my favorite killers to play as.

    Favorites (top to bottom)

    1. Blight (no flick)
    2. Demogorgon
    3. Clown
    4. Bubba
    5. Nurse

    Least favorites (bottom to top)

    1. Plague
    2. Ghost Face
    3. Doc
    4. Deathslinger
    5. Myers
  • Favourites:

    1. Hag - Getting the perfect web and pushing survivors into it always brings me joy.
    2. Trapper - Same as for Hag, though annoying he relies on bag add-on.
    3. Spirit - So much fun to play as her, to predict survivor movements and get that hit.
    4. Plague - Initially I loathed her hitbox, but I've figured it out and games can be down to the wire.
    5. Wraith - Element of surprise and bell-spamming. Yes please.


    Least Favourites:

    1. Huntress - That should've hit. That shouldn't have hit. UGUHGHH noises and annoying lullaby.
    2. Freddie - I hate the dream world. It hurts my eyes. Also I adepted old Freddie and got DDOSed for 6 hours when I played him prior to rework, felt like it meant something.
    3. Cannibal - For the love of god shut up.
    4. Oni - See above
    5. Nurse - I simply can't get to grasps with how to play her.
  • Top:

    • Piggy
    • Pyramid Head
    • Legion
    • Ghostface
    • Twins


    Bottom:

    • Freddy
    • Deathslinger
    • Blight (to play as, I like going against one.)
    • Nurse (again to play as, going against one is fun.)
    • Hag (a good one is game over 3/4th of the time, but I admit I like playing her.)
  • Favorite:

    -Ghostface

    -Pig

    -Blight

    -Huntress

    -Pyramid

    Honorable mention: Demo


    Least:

    -Doctor

    -Freddy

    -Clown

    -Deathslinger

    -Twins

    Honorable mention: Hag

  • Favorites: DeathSlinger, Demo, Clown, Hag, and Oni.

    Least Favorites: Twins, Spirit, Freddy, Legion, and Pyramid Head.

    These are listed as my favorites, and least favorites to play as.

  • Top 5 Favourite Killers:

    1). Pyramid Head - For me, the most threatening to face.

    2). Michael Myers - The most unnerving feeling of danger always accompanies him.

    3). Kazan Yamaoka - The matches are rarely dull, and again he's an imposing figure.

    4). Evan MacMillan - The poster boy and when played right can make really tense trials.

    5). The Demogorgon - Having an actual monster hunting you just feels cool!


    Top 5 Hated Killers:

    1). Jed Olsen - I hope this wimpy Scooby villain trips on his cloak and falls on his knife.

    2). Bubba "Junior" Sawyer - His chainsaw attack and being the vehicle for those few players who bathe in toxic vomit.

    3). Freddy Krueger - Despite him being hugely powerful, he just has no presence.

    4). The Legion - Killer chavs. Also have only slightly more presence than Freddy.

    5). Kenneth "Jeffrey Hawk" Chase - He reminds me of my old step-dad, including coughing and wheezing.

  • Favorites (To play):

    • Wraith
    • Pig
    • Doctor
    • Legion
    • Spirit

    Least Favorites (To play):

    • Myers
    • Hillbilly
    • Nurse
    • Pyramid Head
    • Twins
  • Favorites (to play)

    Clown

    Billy

    Oni

    Blight

    Leatherface


    Least Favorites (to play)

    Pyramid Head

    Pyramid Head

    Pyramid Head

    Pyramid Head

    Pyramid Head

  • As a survivor...

    Favorite Killers:

    1. Plague (pretty model)

    2. Huntress (I like her mask)

    3. Myers (silly boi)

    4. Wraith (even though all bell bois camp me it seems)

    5. Idk, uhhh, Trapper?

    Least Favorite Killers:

    1. Spirit (y'all spirits sweat like its hot outside 😭)

    2. Legion (zoom!)

    3. Bubba (huuhuuhuu)

    4. Pig

    5. Hag

  • @GeneralV said:

    Top favourite:

    1-Freddy

    2-Spirit

    3-Huntress

    4-Wraith

    5-Oni

    Least favourite:

    1-Ghostface

    2-Ghostface

    3-GF

    4-Gghhoossttffaaccee

    5-*Reserved for Ghostface*

    honestly i respect those least favourites

  • I was hoping someone would. Ever since his PTB, Ghostface has been the bane of my existence. 

  • Favorite.

    1.Charlotte Deshayes

    2.Adiris

    3.Victor Deshayes

    4.Amanda Young

    5.Susie


    Least Favorite

    1.Bubba Sawyer

    2.Ji-Woon Hak

    3.Rin Yamaoka

    4.Lisa Sherwood

    5.Frank Morrison

  • Faves

    Trickster, Oni, Hag, Twins, and Wraith

    HM - Ghostface and Huntress


    Least Faves

    Freddy, Spirit, Cannibal, Pig, and Plague

    HM - Blight and Legion

  • Favorites to play:

    • Demogorgon (He will always be my boi)
    • Blight (Human pinball is surprisingly engaging)
    • Bubba (Chainsaw go BRRR)
    • Huntress (Snowballing is fun)
    • Oni (Snowballing is fun)

    Least favorites to play:

    • Twins (no)
    • Deathslinger (Little counterplay)
    • Spirit (No counterplay)
    • Hag (Boring strategy)
    • Clown (Needs a rework.... again)


  • Favorite: Legion, Twins, Pig, Ghost Face and Blight.

    Least: Oni, Billy, Trapper, Hag and Trickster.

  • Favourite

    • Billy
    • Blight
    • Oni
    • Demo
    • Plague

    Least Favourite

    • Twins
    • Deathslinger
    • Trapper
    • Spirit
    • Freddy
  • Top:

    Doctor

    Plague

    Legion

    Huntress

    Pyramid Head/Executioner


    Least:

    Shape/Myers

    Trapper

    Clown

    Nurse

    Billy/Oni


    I know what you're thinking... Why? The top ones have map control/pressure over the survivors, the bottom 5 either don't "Gel" with me, or don't have any control/pressure at all (in the case of Nurse... It's actually less about her power and more about how grating her screeches are on my nerves...playing her is seriously Anxiety inducing for me, and I don't know why! As for Billy/Oni, I never gelled well with their mechanics, I'm at as much of a loss as you are). As for the Top 5, It should be obvious as to why: they all offer control and pressure on survivors with the right builds.

  • Top:

    Blight

    Plague

    Legion

    Ghostface

    Trapper 


    Bottom:

    Bubba

    Nurse

    Deathslinger

    Clown

    Freddy

  • As Survivor

    Favourites:

    1 Billy

    2 Demo

    3 Pig

    4 Huntress

    5 Myers

    Least favourites:

    1 Spirit

    2 Nurse

    3 Hag

    4 Freddy

    5 Trapper


    As Killer

    Favourites:

    1 Blight

    2 Oni

    3 Nurse

    4 Hag

    5 Huntress

    Least favourites:

    1 Spirit

    2 Freddy

    3 Clown

    4 Pig

    5 Trapper

  • Oni

    Ghostface

    Trapper

    Spirit

    Wraith


    Doctor

    Freddy

    Bubba

    Hag

    Pig

  • Favorites (to play):

    1. Blight (j-flicks)
    2. Nurse (obvious)
    3. Shape (za warudo *tier III*)
    4. Legion (stabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstab)
    5. Deathslinger (shoot gun)
    6. Honorable mention: Huntress (swing hatchet)

    Least Favorites (to play):

    1. Pyramid Head (janky power)
    2. Doctor (rank 1 survs: madness? whats that?)
    3. Ghostface (his power feels tedious to use)
    4. Spirit (stridor feels like a must-have)
    5. Plague (janky power, like p head)
    6. Dishonorable mention: Twins (m1 + demo)
  • Favorite

    • Pyramid Head
    • Oni
    • Clown
    • Nurse
    • Myers

    Least

    • Hag
    • Hag
    • Hag
    • Hag
    • Hag
  • -No particular order-

    Favs:

    • The Nurse [Play as and against]
    • The Huntress [Play as and against]
    • The Wraith [Play as]
    • The Hillbilly [Play against]
    • The Oni [Play against]

    Dislikes:

    • The Twins [Play against]
    • The Spirit [Play against]
    • The Clown [Play against]
    • The Doctor [Play against]
    • The Deathslinger [I hate that guy]
  • Favorites

    1 - Pyramid Head

    2 - Bubba

    3 - Huntress

    4 - Oni

    5 - Blight


    Least Favorites

    1 - Billy

    2 - Nurse

    3 - Hag

    4 - Spirit

    5 - TWINS

  • I guess you mean to play as:

    • Demo
    • Piggy
    • Wraith
    • Billy
    • Pyramid Head

    Least favorite to play as:

    • Hag (!!!)
    • Spirit
    • Freddy
    • Twins
    • Oni
  • Favourite 5:

    1. Bubba
    2. Huntress
    3. Billy
    4. Legion
    5. Myers

    Least Favourite:

    1. Hag (would rather face every killer on this list in a row before facing one Hag)
    2. Deathslinger
    3. Twins
    4. Pyramid Head
    5. Spirit
  • I'm a console player so my choices may not be that surprising lol

    Five favorite to play as

    1. Pyramid head

    2. Myers

    3. Freddy

    4. Clown

    5. Wraith


    Five least favorite to play as

    1. Blight

    2. Huntress

    3. Deathslinger

    4. Trapper

    5. Nurse

    (Demo and twins would likely be on here but I haven't played them enough to feel like I can fairly critique them. Blight I've barely played as well but I just can't see myself liking him on console at all)


    Favorite to play against

    1. Ghostface (these are often the most chill players)

    2. Doctor

    3. Myers

    4. Pyramid head

    5. Hag


    Least favorite

    1. Spirit can feel kind of hopeless at times

    2. Twins

    3. Oni

    4. Freddy (mostly I hate how quickly you fall asleep)

    5. Pig (I just find pig boring)

  • So my favorite killers that I like to play with (doesn't mean I like to play against them, that goes for my less liked killers too):


    1. piggy

    2. ghostface

    3. mikey

    (yes, I like to sneak up on my opponents, I know. xD)

    4. Clown (i love his laugh <3)

    5. spirit (I have bad days too)



    If I don't like at all:

    1. Bubba (I have to disagree here, I don't like him on either side!).

    2. Bubba

    3. Bubba

    4. deathslinger (on Console he is really bad)

    5. nurse (I would like to, but Console...:(

    6. Bubba !

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Favourites

    Starts from most favourite.

    1) Pyramid head

    2) Wraith

    3) Freddy

    4) Bubba (speed limiter)

    5) Nurse

    Least favourites

    Starts from most hated

    1) Ghostface

    2) Blight

    3) Oni

    4) Deathslinger

    5) Michael

    Genuine question what do you hate about blight?

    Also @op is this thread about favorite killer to play as or against?

  • As a Killer:

    Favorite 5:

    1. Freddy - Was my childhood favorite. I hope they tune him down a bit soon so I don't feel like I am being shunned using him.
    2. Pig - Ran straight to P3 on her and did very well. Pig is built for my style of play. Love her and only remember not winning 1 time (memory sucks).
    3. Plague - This one is based solely off design. I either destroy or be destroyed I need to put in work on her like I did on pig and others.
    4. Huntress - Oh man what huntress can do is like no other. My xbox is filled with clips of her she is a human highlight real simple as that.
    5. Anyone I put here is disrespecting another. So I'll do it this way 5th place is a tie. Wraith, Nurse, Victor, Legion, Bubba.


    Least Favorite:

    1. Spirit: Sucks cause I love her design but the people who play her have made me hate her so much I won't play her. Good thing I P3 her long time ago. I also am not that good with her I'll win with bottom tier killers before her.
    2. PH - Just don't like him. Don't need to explain.
    3. Doc - You would have been able to sneak up to hook, or finish that heal, or not get caught right there if you were playing one of the other 20 killers. F**K doc and his frame drop bringing azz.
    4. Billy - Maybe I just need more time to spend on him but I will have a game where I can hit chainsaws then games where it makes me go back to Bubba.
    5. Hag - When I first started dbd I used hag often and did fairly well. Now I can't seem to remember what I did back then and I suck. I seem to teleport and be facing away from survivors seems weird.
‹ 1 2