Pyramid Head: The Ultimate Scumbag

Why would they EVER make a killer that bypasses all hooking mechanics and perks.

Idk if y'all remember nurse bypassing walls and pallets, but she's still the strongest killer to date despite her being the first killer to ever be released after base game lol.

Pyramid heads all around are being extra scummy without a care in the world of any punishment for it. Easiest tunnels of their life. And why not. What's to stop them. Morals? Lmao.

I thought I hated deathslinger but holy frick dude... Bad DLC ontop of bad DLC, ontop of a mountain of bugs that won't be fixed. 🥴

EDIT taken from a comment by @kingovbattle :

"The way he is now removes everything that survivors have to buy extra time: Pallets-useless, Vaulting-useless, Flashlights (saves)-useless, Toolbox sabotage-useless.

The cages are also broken. They should be treated as hooks, otherwise it completely makes these perks useless: Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time, Well Make It, Aftercare, Babysitter, Breakdown, Camaraderie, Deliverance, Kindred, No One Left Behind, Off the Record, Second Wind, Slippery Meat, and We’re Going to Live Forever.

Also is you consider that you get sent straight to cage (and not picked up) it also eliminates The chance to wiggle free or flashlight saved (as stated earlier), but also the perks: Boil Over, Breakout, and Saboteur."

For everybody asking what perks he removes just with his cages. It isn't just DS or BT lol.

Comments

  • @Seiko300 said:

    Awwwwww.... can't fall back on the classic Decisive Strike crutch anymore?

    What a shame...

    Touché

  • @OperationMintyHippo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1364842#Comment_1364842

    Because you take away BT and DS for two days and killers go tunnel crazy lol. So, yes. Why do you think those perks ever became meta? Because that's how a majority of killers played. It became a necessity. ######### think my guy.

    DS anti tunel, LOl.

    It's not like survivors rub their 1 min immunity and BT on killers' face right.

    Oh wait.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1365197#Comment_1365197

    @Hoodied

    You wanna know what else is meta?

    Camping and Tunneling. Built-in mechanics the game has had from day 1. So if you wanna shake up the meta that you are talking about those two need to be addressed in some form. Survivors who are new and start to realize that there are perks to counter them learn very quickly that all those times they have been camped and tunneled could have been avoided, but because they were not playing with those perks they died.

    People aren't even mentioning the perks, they are mentioning the cages in their abuseable state.

    Camping and tunneling hasn't been meta in red ranks in years. Any competent survivor team will OBLITERATE a camping killer.

  • Look look guys I'm not gonna lie there have been some dirty plays with him lately but has anyone address the fact that pyramid head is the only one who is able to do these miracles of anti loop and ds and saves but the fact in the matter is most people will only want to play him for so long before everyone returns to other killers so what the point in btching about him if hes probably gonna disappear over the weeks not to mention loops had to be dealt with to many op ones that could be an infinent if you know how to run it plus half the phs I see are playing him like fcking idiots so they may never catch on at the end of the day to many people want buffs to many want nerf but what's the point if he will just disappear into the huge roster of killers only to be seen rarely between matchs plus cant you just let him be like oh my good holy fck all this bickering oh hes to strong nerf oh hes to weak buff like to me hes perfectly balanced I have demolished rank one teams and demolished rank one phs with no effort plus to many people will catch on to his power and force most people to stop playing him if anything the real one to discus is spirit and op loops

  • And to be honest I have already seen people stop playing him on ps4 I get one every 20 to 30 matches and that's ridiculous considering he only came out 4 days ago

  • @Vox_Nocturne said:

    If anything, having Pyramid Head tunnel is the wrong way to play him, as essentially his main power is by disrupting the survivors, sending them to the far reaches to force survivors into a specific area. Namely map-control. Tunnelling with him completely defeats the very purpose he was brought in!

    Send someone to a cage and walk all the way across the map to tunnel that same guy ... that's just a terrible state of play! I'm only guessing this happens because people don't fully understand him, or their playstyle is not suited to his power.

    Confuse - Control - Conquer

    I never said it was optimal gameplay or the way he was intended to play. That's just how most of them I go against play him exactly that way because it is so brain dead easy for him to do that. He doesn't even have to hesitate. Literally 0 worries. My issue is how easy it is for people to play him this way.

  • @CronaWins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1366280#Comment_1366280

    You can avoid running into it in a chase in the first place. The optimal path isn't always the correct one.

    If you're that incompetent to see what's directly in front of you, and have no map awareness, then continue to be bad at the game and come to the forums to complain every time your poor plays get you killed instead of learning the mechanics.

    If you rely on perks to win, then in my opinion, you're a bad player.

    Make as many assumptions as you'd like about me lol. Running out into a dead zone so I can run around it to avoid stepping in it when he can easily cut through it to zone me? So it's either give him an easy hit/down so I avoid the cage or run him as long as I can and be sent to the very imbalanced cage when I will inevitably go down lol.

    So tired of everybody's "just avoid it 4head" mentality. That's literally the stupidest ######### thing I've read in these forums.

  • @Wackyspider said:

    Rank reset getting to you? Shame.

    Blame the player, not the killer. There are way more viable tunneling and camping killers in this game.

    I never said it was viable or smart to play him this way. I said it is brain dead easy and way too accessible for him.

    I'll blame the devs on this one, but thanks for the suggestion.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1366677#Comment_1366677

    Please spell check your comment and put some paragraphs in there. I'm having a hard time reading it.

    English might not be their first language or they could even have an impairment. So that was rude of you. Either come back with a real response to them next time or say nothing at all. You could at least get the gist of their message. Absolutely rude for no reason.

  • @Awakey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1366693#Comment_1366693

    If you know she has Stridor you can use that to your advantage since it distorts depth perception. Just remember she doesn't know how far away you are.

    Unless she uses that perk all the time and is used to it. That's a thing.

  • @DBD_Pinhead said:

    Don't get caught in the first place. Focus more on perks that lose him in a chase than relying on second chance perks to bail you out.

    Just run him for 5 gens 4head.

    I don't like to play stealthy. That's boring. I like a chase.

  • @OperationMintyHippo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1366678#Comment_1366678

    English might not be their first language or they could even have an impairment. So that was rude of you. Either come back with a real response to them next time or say nothing at all. You could at least get the gist of their message. Absolutely rude for no reason.

    I said "Please". If you think that's rude, but ignoring someone when they're talking to you isn't, I don't know what to tell you.

    I'd give a "real" response if I could actually understand what's being said. If you can understand it, perhaps you could do us both a favor and retype what they said with better spelling and paragraphs. I'd love to reply.

  • @OperationMintyHippo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1367655#Comment_1367655

    Just run him for 5 gens 4head.

    I don't like to play stealthy. That's boring. I like a chase.

    Then you have to accept the risks that come with being chased.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374131#Comment_1374131

    Then you have to accept the risks that come with being chased.

    Dealing with broken killer mechanics shouldn't be a risk.

    But it is DBD so what else should I ever expect. A decently balanced working game? DBD could never.

  • @OperationMintyHippo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374134#Comment_1374134

    Dealing with broken killer mechanics shouldn't be a risk.

    But it is DBD so what else should I ever expect. A decently balanced working game? DBD could never.

    I still remember when the Wraith being invisible was considered a "broken killer mechanic" because the TR was supposed to give survivors advanced warning of the killer's presence and the Wraith could suppress his.

    You'll learn to play against PH, eventually. It'll just take some time, like with every other killer.

  • @MyersRulz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1364770#Comment_1364770

    You act like every game is against a scummy tunneler, they exist sure, i only see them 1 out of 10 games. And by the way today PH population already went down at least for me so yeah rush then try again.

    Lol, I do not remember the last match where there was no tunneling. It is every match, every day and every killer. The only time I do not see a bunch of hot tunneling is a meme match where the killer is just farming and joking around, about 1 in 50.

    To OP, I could not agree more with literally everything you said.

    Also "just do gens" is no excuse for accepting hard camp and tunnels every single match. Just today got a camping Bubba and guess what he 3k'd even though we followed the "just do gens" advice to a tee. But because we had to gen rush due to the hot camps, we missed 2 totems and bam, here comes the NoEd. So I am tired of every post saying, "Ignore crappy killer play-style, by doing gens". Maybe there should just be more in place to address the bad game play.

  • @MyersRulz said:

    Yeah people will get tunneled for a bit until they learn that there is a an easy counter, do gens. Just like every other killer and this strategy is even better since he needs to travel all the way to the other side of the map which gives extra time to finish that last gen.

    Or being rescued as you appear close to another surv 👍

  • This is literally the most broken killer and worst survivor map I've ever seen , I would rather go against old legion every time instead of PH , at least I could use perks against Old legion and use windows and pallets against Old legion.


    I was so excited for the 4th anniversary event ,but now it's going to ruined by tunnelhead and unsafe school

  • @OniKobayashi said:

    So...sacrificing hook perks and hook points in order to save time and hassle of second chance perks and SWF fookery is scummy. Interesting. Completely forgetting the fact that you have to be afflicted by Torment to be at risk of being caged, which is easy to avoid on larger maps. Especially when you're using UE to walk over any.

    Also, PH is still vulnerable to pallets because his ranged ability sucks

    Uhm yeah try avoiding it in a chase at a loop when he can just make trails during chase at the loop. I swear people don’t think. And no I’m not gonna crouch in the middle of chase.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    Torment

    Hook

    Tunnel

    Cage

    Tunnel

    Mori

    Every match against Pyramid Head has turned out this way (save 1).

    Depends how cocky you are if you got rescued and unhook players on my face due to your AnTImOmEntum perk you get caged and next time bye bye.

    Depends too of the game speed if I decide to slug or send to cage

  • @alaenyia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1364782#Comment_1364782

    Lol, I do not remember the last match where there was no tunneling. It is every match, every day and every killer. The only time I do not see a bunch of hot tunneling is a meme match where the killer is just farming and joking around, about 1 in 50.

    To OP, I could not agree more with literally everything you said.

    Also "just do gens" is no excuse for accepting hard camp and tunnels every single match. Just today got a camping Bubba and guess what he 3k'd even though we followed the "just do gens" advice to a tee. But because we had to gen rush due to the hot camps, we missed 2 totems and bam, here comes the NoEd. So I am tired of every post saying, "Ignore crappy killer play-style, by doing gens". Maybe there should just be more in place to address the bad game play.

    Not clouded opinion at all.

  • I can't believe this is the unpopular opinion. This community is so scuffed.

    @nickofford said:

    This is literally the most broken killer and worst survivor map I've ever seen , I would rather go against old legion every time instead of PH , at least I could use perks against Old legion and use windows and pallets against Old legion.

    I was so excited for the 4th anniversary event ,but now it's going to ruined by tunnelhead and unsafe school

    Also, LUL. I love "tunnelhead". I'll be calling him that from now on.

  • @OperationMintyHippo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1367655#Comment_1367655

    Just run him for 5 gens 4head.

    I don't like to play stealthy. That's boring. I like a chase.

    No one says you have to crabwalk or Urban Evasion around the map all day. I run a build of Lithe, Calm Spirit, and Self Care and a flex perk like Dance with Me,Quick and Quiet, Detectives Hunch, WGLF, etc. That way I can play stealth by losing PH in chases provided I don't run into Trails of Torment and I can run around the map while using noise discipline.

  • Lmfao as a Killer Main, you remind me of my DMs I get when I 4 kill a SWF sweaty group.

    tenor.gif


  • @Orion (because I disagree with your comment being left uncontended) The fact that the Plague just removes healing from the game rather than incorporating it into her power is why I don't like her design (sign of lack of ingenuity and of desire to care for complexity), and Doctor doesn't "counter" stealth, he just makes it harder, or, at least that was the case before his power was reworked, so now he's just boring and ignores stealth at unimportant times.

    @OperationMintyHippo In regards to Pyramid Head, I find it much more enjoyable to play against him and avoid his trail at all costs even if it causes me to die more. I just try not to bring in items or care about things in the game all that much, just focusing on myself and how I'm going to get myself to have fun. I'm pretty much always carried to hooks. It's not frustrating to me just because of how my brain works in prioritizing in games against Pyramid Head.

    Deathslinger still takes the cake on the most annoying killer to face, followed closely by Oni (because animations) and Freddy because of various reasons (one is because he makes my game freeze when he hits me).

    TL;DR I do not find Pyramid Head annoying, but I sympathize with your frustration.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1366071#Comment_1366071

    To clarify what I mean is; There is no reading with his power. If you are reading you're probably playing greedy. Just go for guaranteed hits at vaults. Otherwise fake out your power as much as you can this causes the Survivors to dodge at nothing (this causes the space between the Survivor and Killer to shorten) and if the Survivor chooses not to dodge a good PH will just use his power to react to the non dodge. If the Survivor does dodge, PH will instantly cancel his power and get a free normal hit.

    I wish his power were all reads then he'd be my favorite Killer, no joke. But right now he's brainless and not even that good. Its more about the fun aspects of the game rather than balance. Which PH has neither and just because he isn't top tier doesn't mean he can't have unbalanced aspects. I'm not looking for """"tips""""" on how to dodge his power I just want the devs in the future to consider what people find fun to play as and against. This logic applies to both sides obviously not just Killer.

    Edit: Spelling and more clarification.

    This is my feelings about the state of Nurse rn in a nutshell. Thanks for posting that; it's nice seeing some other people talking about fun rather than being powerful.

  • @OperationMintyHippo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1367504#Comment_1367504

    Unless she uses that perk all the time and is used to it. That's a thing.

    From the very few times I've used Stridor, it's very difficult to hear survivors that are close.

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1366683#Comment_1366683

    Uhm yeah try avoiding it in a chase at a loop when he can just make trails during chase at the loop. I swear people don’t think. And no I’m not gonna crouch in the middle of chase.

    Crouching in chase seems to work if you're running UE and the Killer isn't up your rear.

  • @OperationMintyHippo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1366464#Comment_1366464

    I never said it was optimal gameplay or the way he was intended to play. That's just how most of them I go against play him exactly that way because it is so brain dead easy for him to do that. He doesn't even have to hesitate. Literally 0 worries. My issue is how easy it is for people to play him this way.

    Likewise I never stated you said that. It was a reference to those who choose to play him that way. In essence, it was confirming how people have yet to fully understand his power. It's still rather inefficient.

  • @OperationMintyHippo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1364751#Comment_1364751

    I hope you don't see stealth and healing are as big as generic chasing and hooking mechanics lol. Stealth and healing are choices for gameplay. I don't stealth or care to be healed. I don't entirely have a choice about running from a killer or being hooked by one. That's the whole point of the game. My point is exactly what I posted. Maybe read it again if you're confused.

    You don't have a choice because you ignorantly decided not to stealth or heal. You just said so yourself. *Facepalm*

  • @OperationMintyHippo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1365058#Comment_1365058

    Okay and? So the only hooking mechanic and perk is DS? Lmao. Should probably learn a bit more about DBD. 🤔

    Okay and? Bt, Deliverance, kindred, we'll make it, WGLF, and slippery meat don't exist? Lmao. Should probably learn a bit more about DBD.🤔

  • @TheMonadoBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1365034#Comment_1365034

    When did I say it's unbalanced? Did I ever say the game was balanced? No, that's what I thought. It's so unbalanced actually (especially with current sound bugs) that it's not just very much possible to loop a killer 5 gens, it's easier than it's ever been.

    And once again you prove you don't understand the killer at all; you only play survivor and it really shows. Routing is basic and you gotta know where to go if you can or cannot take a hit. Even if you step on Rites it's still better than getting downed, you're not supposed to just have a way out of everything when the killer is supposed to catch you eventually.

    That tells us that you've never played against a good PH. If they hook you, tunnel, cage you, tunnel, and mori, you can't do anything. And looping for 5 gens is harder now, because we have a god tier mindgame killer.

  • @OperationMintyHippo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1364766#Comment_1364766

    What a fun strategy though. Just rush to get the game done so maybe you can get a more fun, interactive killer next game.

    Almost as fun as gen rushing!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1366176#Comment_1366176

    The cage appears as far away from PH as possible. There’s not a chance in hell that no other survivor is closer to the cage than PH. Even if PH beelines straight to a cage, there’s absolutely ZERO reason someone cannot save and have the both of you leave the area before PH arrives to the cage vicinity. The only reason that can happen is if survivors behave the exact same way as they do with hooks: stay on gens for a bit longer to see if they can get a repair finished

    This is not true at all. This happened to me multiple times already. If the killer heads straight to the cage there is a chance that he'll be able to easily tunnel the survivor even if the closest survivor starts running to save immediately. This is especially easy to do on some small maps.He can also tunnel tormented survivors off hook (this is way more popular) without worrying about DS. The game gives him many opportunities to allow these annoying playstyles, it's just up to the killer whether if they want to play like that or not.

    That doesn't mean that he is overpowered though (I don't think he is even that strong). I just don't see him as healthy for the game and it's a shame that the devs still don't know how to deal with these problems 4 years after launch. Camping/tunneling should have been addressed years ago but instead they just added a bunch of bandaid fixes and this killer feels like a bandaid fix for decisive strike in my opinion.

  • what would be the point with cages then?

  • @DBD_Pinhead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374131#Comment_1374131

    No one says you have to crabwalk or Urban Evasion around the map all day. I run a build of Lithe, Calm Spirit, and Self Care and a flex perk like Dance with Me,Quick and Quiet, Detectives Hunch, WGLF, etc. That way I can play stealth by losing PH in chases provided I don't run into Trails of Torment and I can run around the map while using noise discipline.

    You bring self care. I don't need to know any more lmao. And your rebuttals are all null and void to me. Have a great day.

  • @DrBrain said:

    Lmfao as a Killer Main, you remind me of my DMs I get when I 4 kill a SWF sweaty group.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LG3FU9ZZ1RVY/tenor.gif

    Wow crazy that a killer main would disagree with me.

  • @Awakey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374128#Comment_1374128

    From the very few times I've used Stridor, it's very difficult to hear survivors that are close.

    Exactly. "Few" times. Obviously you aren't going to be used to it.

  • @OniKobayashi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374234#Comment_1374234

    Crouching in chase seems to work if you're running UE and the Killer isn't up your rear.

    The day I MUST use urban evasion to deal with a killer is a day I stop playing because holy hell that is absolutely boring. For both sides.

  • @EntityDrudge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1364760#Comment_1364760

    You don't have a choice because you ignorantly decided not to stealth or heal. You just said so yourself. *Facepalm*

    I'll become an urban evading and self care blendette. If everyone does that I'm sure killers will love that the most. That will make DBD extra fun and interactive.

  • That was literally what I was talking about. Gen rushing a game isn't a fun game for any side. So the fact people's strategy against him is just gen rush is such a stupid one.

  • Survivors: I hate being slugged, it's so boring.

    BHVR: Here is a killer that has no need to slug.

    Survivors: OP!!!

    Survivors: I'm sick of every killer running pop and BBQ

    BHVR: Here is a killer that makes those perks less enticing to use

    Survivors: OP!

    Literally everyone: Loop, loop, loop, pallet...loop, loop, loop, pallet is getting boring.

    BHVR: Here is a killer you need to focus more on routes and mind games instead of your mindless circling pallets.

    Survivors: OP!

  • Okay, I'll bite.


    The reason why you are getting your butt handed to you by PH is because you dont understand his role in the game and you are in robot autopilot mode due to your overwhelming amount of Broken S Tier Perks like BT and DS etc plus the maps and looping etc.


    You are so use to a specific style of play that works for you that you forgot how to play altruistically is my point and you haven't given yourself time to learn how to counter PH overall, choosing to rage and seethe at the reality that your braindead singular style of gameplay just won't work on him so let me give you the secrets of PH for you to win.


    PH punishes players who do not play objectives and who want to play Cat & Mouse or SWF tier levels of BS that us Killers have to deal with. Remove BT and DS from your kit, start your entire focus on group objective play and stealth.


    Grab things like Balance, Iron Will, Unbreakable, Aura reading, Object, or even better, group objective perks that increase your groups Objective speed(Dwight Perks etc).


    Stay far away from PH and spam Gens, it'll cause PHs to have to roll builds that dont use BBQ and Save the Best for Last for Gen perks like Corrupt, Ruin, TT, Pop.


    PH is bad at objectives, good at killing loopers. I personally believe the Devs intended to make PH a anti-tunneler, anti-momentum Killer instead of just nerfing your "Meta" Perks.



    TLDR; Git Gud, this isn't the way to start a conversation on balancing a character thats been out for over a Week.


    Also look at Heathers Perks, her Entity perk is specifically designed with the intent on stopping people using Pop or Thanatology because the counter to PH is Objective playing and Stealth

  • @OperationMintyHippo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374427#Comment_1374427

    You bring self care. I don't need to know any more lmao. And your rebuttals are all null and void to me. Have a great day.

    Lol this coming from someone who can't use strategy with all the perks available to them and wants to run around so the killer catches you in the first minute of the game. Have fun getting tunneled and camped. Self Care works fine for me when you randoms keep getting one shotted because you can't heal.

  • The whole purpose around cages and final judgement IS killing survivors quicker, the killer is called "The Executioner".

    This is a killer with 0 map mobility, so he can't get to every gen on the map, he's weak to survivors who split up and play carefully/stealthy.

    He's the opposite of a slowdown killer, he does everything twice as fast than usual killers, but has no tools to help protect gens.

    Playing against a PH you have to be more careful when unhooking and freeing from cages, if you unhook a tormented survivor and he gets caged/killed, it's the survivors' fault, it's crazy how almost every time I cage someone I see someone running straight to the cage, just to get his teammate killed.

    If you have DS, you can still get inside a locker or stand still so that you don't get tormented.

  • Is anyone gonna talk about how the "counterplay" to Pyramid Head's tunnelling is easily the most boring and frustrating thing to experience as him?

    Pop his trail at a window and a pallet and the Survivor runs into a dead zone and lets you M1 them.

    Repeating this process with all the Survivors is just "Oh joy, guess I just get to be an uncloaked Wraith this game."

    The annoying thing is that it is actually the "counterplay" to him too. You basically turn him into either an M1 Killer with no mobility or a more dodgeable 115% Huntress with Hatchets that only go 8 meters.

    Provided your teammates do the same, focus on gens, and don't instasave tou, it will actually get most/all of them out too.

    Even if it doesn't it's just boring as heck as Killer IMO. At least for me the power, and being able to use it in interesting and thoughtful ways, is what makes a Killer fun; not just killing Survivors.

    I don't think it'd be fun as Survivor either.

    -

    Also, can anyone give a reason why Pyramid Head should see the cage's auras?

    Given that, last I heard, he can physically block the unhook action by just standing in front of the cage, in addition to being able to bypass most anti-tunnelling or anti-camping tools, it just seems poorly thought out.

  • @OperationMintyHippo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1364751#Comment_1364751

    I hope you don't see stealth and healing are as big as generic chasing and hooking mechanics lol. Stealth and healing are choices for gameplay. I don't stealth or care to be healed. I don't entirely have a choice about running from a killer or being hooked by one. That's the whole point of the game. My point is exactly what I posted. Maybe read it again if you're confused.

    "I only play this way, so other ways are invalid dont count for my argument, pleb."

    FTFY

  • @Primalux135 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1365348#Comment_1365348

    Depends how cocky you are if you got rescued and unhook players on my face due to your AnTImOmEntum perk you get caged and next time bye bye.

    Depends too of the game speed if I decide to slug or send to cage

    I really think that torment should be post upon being hooked. It would solve a lot of issues.

  • @DrBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1375731#Comment_1375731

    Okay, I'll bite.

    The reason why you are getting your butt handed to you by PH is because you dont understand his role in the game and you are in robot autopilot mode due to your overwhelming amount of Broken S Tier Perks like BT and DS etc plus the maps and looping etc.

    You are so use to a specific style of play that works for you that you forgot how to play altruistically is my point and you haven't given yourself time to learn how to counter PH overall, choosing to rage and seethe at the reality that your braindead singular style of gameplay just won't work on him so let me give you the secrets of PH for you to win.

    PH punishes players who do not play objectives and who want to play Cat & Mouse or SWF tier levels of BS that us Killers have to deal with. Remove BT and DS from your kit, start your entire focus on group objective play and stealth.

    Grab things like Balance, Iron Will, Unbreakable, Aura reading, Object, or even better, group objective perks that increase your groups Objective speed(Dwight Perks etc).

    Stay far away from PH and spam Gens, it'll cause PHs to have to roll builds that dont use BBQ and Save the Best for Last for Gen perks like Corrupt, Ruin, TT, Pop.

    PH is bad at objectives, good at killing loopers. I personally believe the Devs intended to make PH a anti-tunneler, anti-momentum Killer instead of just nerfing your "Meta" Perks.

    TLDR; Git Gud, this isn't the way to start a conversation on balancing a character thats been out for over a Week.

    Also look at Heathers Perks, her Entity perk is specifically designed with the intent on stopping people using Pop or Thanatology because the counter to PH is Objective playing and Stealth

    I like how you're assuming my build and play style lol. I'm not a brain dead meta player by any means. It just is always good for a killer to assume BT or have an obsession. Even if I don't use DS it still helps me greatly for them to play around that and discourage them from tunneling me and others. PH has no discouraging factors to tunnel. That's been my whole point of this. But everybody is just out here wanting to assume things so I guess that's my fault for trying to speak to the internet.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1364760#Comment_1364760

    "I only play this way, so other ways are invalid dont count for my argument, pleb."

    FTFY

    I think you're confused. Healing and stealthily are passive *options* for survivor gameplay. It is not a choice on whether you will go down and be hooked (caged) or not.

    Bringing up my personal playtime by saying I do not choose to heal or stealth all the time was just a point. I will more than likely eventually go down to the killer, but I could also by my free will never health nor stealth.

    You shouldn't compare optional gameplay with core gameplay.

1 2 3 4 5