Pyramid Head: The Ultimate Scumbag

Why would they EVER make a killer that bypasses all hooking mechanics and perks.

Idk if y'all remember nurse bypassing walls and pallets, but she's still the strongest killer to date despite her being the first killer to ever be released after base game lol.

Pyramid heads all around are being extra scummy without a care in the world of any punishment for it. Easiest tunnels of their life. And why not. What's to stop them. Morals? Lmao.

I thought I hated deathslinger but holy frick dude... Bad DLC ontop of bad DLC, ontop of a mountain of bugs that won't be fixed. 🥴

EDIT taken from a comment by @kingovbattle :

"The way he is now removes everything that survivors have to buy extra time: Pallets-useless, Vaulting-useless, Flashlights (saves)-useless, Toolbox sabotage-useless.

The cages are also broken. They should be treated as hooks, otherwise it completely makes these perks useless: Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time, Well Make It, Aftercare, Babysitter, Breakdown, Camaraderie, Deliverance, Kindred, No One Left Behind, Off the Record, Second Wind, Slippery Meat, and We’re Going to Live Forever.

Also is you consider that you get sent straight to cage (and not picked up) it also eliminates The chance to wiggle free or flashlight saved (as stated earlier), but also the perks: Boil Over, Breakout, and Saboteur."

For everybody asking what perks he removes just with his cages. It isn't just DS or BT lol.

Comments

  • @OperationMintyHippo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1366506#Comment_1366506

    Make as many assumptions as you'd like about me lol. Running out into a dead zone so I can run around it to avoid stepping in it when he can easily cut through it to zone me? So it's either give him an easy hit/down so I avoid the cage or run him as long as I can and be sent to the very imbalanced cage when I will inevitably go down lol.

    So tired of everybody's "just avoid it 4head" mentality. That's literally the stupidest ######### thing I've read in these forums.

    That is the only assumption i can make since you're portraying yourself as an inexperienced player.

    Your perks are their to aid you, not hold your hand. If you can't play without perks, then the only logical assumption is that you are not very confident in your own skills as a player.

    That fact that you think it's unbalanced is laughable. I have had no problem avoiding it, running from loop to loop, and escaping as had many others. The real issue here is that you believe you're better then you actually are, and relying on your perks has obviously deluded you from the clear fact that your not very good, hence why you're complaining about something so trivial.

1 … 3 4 5 ›