The Winter 2020 "Guess the Killer's Name" Competition!
Wow, it's that time already. According to the dev stream (thanks for the summary @Fibijean), the PTB will be here as soon as next week, which means we only have one weekend to guess... who is next?
The "rules" are simple; guess the new killer's "The" name before they're officially announced and win bragging rights until the next season. Feel free to choose the same guess as someone else, or pick multiple names, but just don't go through half the dictionary.
Now a quick nod to our previous winners, which was a lot of people last time around!
π NoShinyPony
ποΈ MedicSpirit7
ποΈ Cussock
ποΈποΈ PhantomMask20763
ποΈ Science_Guy
ποΈ MegaWaffle
ποΈ Okapi
ποΈ SpookyJeff
ποΈ TheLastGreatStar
ποΈ UsagiDoll
ποΈ Karltastisk
ποΈ Andreyu44
ποΈ BBQnDemogorgon
ποΈ Mc_Harty
ποΈ Mikeadatrix
We don't have too much to go on for this chapter. Who knows, maybe there's also an obscure hint hidden in a corner of the game no one will ever check. But otherwise, we just have the teaser trailer this time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dwcxxgMMhM
Comments
"The sweaty tryhard"
The Wolf
The Xenomorph
The Alien
The Cenobite
The Hellraiser
The Brute
The Prisoner
The Convict
The Predator
The Alchemist
The Devil
The Demon
The Slasher
The Dreadful
The Proxy
The Witch
Hope one of these are close.
The Poacher
His character and description fits DBD just fine but that chain maybe a Survivors struggling not the killer
The Slave
The Serf
The Interrogator
The Chained
Or
The Werewolf
So I'm going to base my guess off the revelations story from the archives and the recent trailer we got. My guess would be either...
The Widow or The Outlaw
The Beast, The Uncontrolled, The Unstable.
The Subject
A person that escaped from a lab that tortured and experimented on people.
The Untamed.
The Warden
The Unchained
or
The Beast
The Hellraiser
If it's not a licensed killer, it could be The Warden or The Convict. The killers' names are usually pretty straightforward. If I have to make a decision, let's go with The Warden.
The Beast.
My fingers are crossed for it being a Werewolf! π€π»π
The Dog, The Hound, or The Rabid (Cujo)
the cenobite
The Hooker would actually be funny (not that I think it'd ever be that).
I like the werewolf idea and really hope it is one, but I don't believe really believe that either. But there are way too many names if it was a werewolf, like The Beast, The Lycan(thrope), The Shapeshifter, The Wolf(man), The Creature, The Hellhound, The Monster, The Skinwalker. :) Well, crossing my fingers for some beast killer.
The Hell Beast
The Hell Hound
I'm thinking along the lines of a werewolf.
The Priest
The Warden
The Authority/The Vanguard
Maybe now that I think about it,the unshackled
The Developer
The Beast
The Chained
The Wolf
The Hound
My gf says : the chained
Dave
Austin Rodgers
The Shackled or The Restrained, something in that boat is my guess.
All the "Smasher" votes just got SMASHED lol
I know, pretty funny to be honest.
Going with "The Beast."
The Engineer
The Slasher with it being f13th in a couple of weeks
The Doom Slayer
I think it will either be The Juggernaut or The Goliath
The Gouger- Irish slang for Criminal ;)
Since we now know that it will most likely be something prison-related, im gonna take a new guess.
The Captive
The Killer
I'm thinking:
An Irish inmate by name of Mad Mick! Lol
The cadena
Or the outlaw
βThe Inmateβ
The Captive
The Hound
The Prisoner or another word in English with similar meaning. (Does that count?)
The Inmate
The prisoner. Possible Fortnite colab.
The Animal
The Demon
The unbound
The unchanged
Okay I give up. Just tell me lol