The Winter 2020 "Guess the Killer's Name" Competition!
Wow, it's that time already. According to the dev stream (thanks for the summary @Fibijean), the PTB will be here as soon as next week, which means we only have one weekend to guess... who is next?
The "rules" are simple; guess the new killer's "The" name before they're officially announced and win bragging rights until the next season. Feel free to choose the same guess as someone else, or pick multiple names, but just don't go through half the dictionary.
Now a quick nod to our previous winners, which was a lot of people last time around!
π NoShinyPony
ποΈ MedicSpirit7
ποΈ Cussock
ποΈποΈ PhantomMask20763
ποΈ Science_Guy
ποΈ MegaWaffle
ποΈ Okapi
ποΈ SpookyJeff
ποΈ TheLastGreatStar
ποΈ UsagiDoll
ποΈ Karltastisk
ποΈ Andreyu44
ποΈ BBQnDemogorgon
ποΈ Mc_Harty
ποΈ Mikeadatrix
We don't have too much to go on for this chapter. Who knows, maybe there's also an obscure hint hidden in a corner of the game no one will ever check. But otherwise, we just have the teaser trailer this time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dwcxxgMMhM
Comments
The Lycan
Ooh,a pin! (That explains the 92 notifications.) Thanks!
But now I'm afraid no one will even come close.
The Slave
or
The Doge?
The beast
I mean it was announced before Valentines day, maybe it is the Miner from My Bloody Valentine.
Haha doubt it though, no real "Chains" in that. Chains only come to mind in like, Pinhead, and when they chain up Jason Vorhees.
So I mean chances are whatever it is, it is probably a killer they designed and not licensed. Unless they are just REALLY reaching with the symbolism of that chain. It's just not enough to even speculate with, just throw out random guesses lol.
They gave so much less info than usual in this teaser though, which really makes me suspicious.
The Brute
or
The Pet
or
The Yobuddd
The chainbreaker/chainwrecker
The Beast
The Unchained
Pinhead..hellraiser xd
The Slayer
The Chain
I would honestly LOVE a road hog/strangler/smoker killer. Instant main. Fav, buy DLC, something about grabbing people in games from a distance is always fun for me, ever since I first played the smoker from Left 4 Dead.
My guess tho?
I'm gonna have to go with
"The Convict"
because chain must equal prisoner? I guess?
I'm in the minority thinking it's The Alchemist because lore and other stuff.
If he smashes through stuff tho', why not "The Home Wrecker"?
The Wall breaker
Most Known him as pinhead, the sexually anomalistic subordinate to the engineer until later on. Lead cenobite The Pope of Hell,(!Hell priest! -legit name,The cold man) and born as a 'Elliot Spencer' ,a British soldier, Which when his human side unbonds Pinhead goes psycho,brutal..idk how he would play tho, he can mentally control hooks/chains and even change there form, teleport, create illusions,ect..
He does become more judge like, so "the judge", The Soul Collecter" two I thought suited him...know I mentioned many names. So Ill just say The Collector : \
bet its not licensed since the other teasers were obvious..
Kaneki
The Unchained
I've been dreaming about hooker killer since game launch.
I hope I hope I hope!
The Creation / Trap / The corpse
The Juicer
The Wrecker
The Imprisoned
The Unfortunate**
The Beast**
The Prisoner
The Hellhound
The Hellraiser**
The Unfaithful
The Demon
The Monster
The Donut (plz and ty <3)
**What I lean towards the most. Others are either me randomly guessing or joking about. Am excited for the reveal!!!!!
The Priest
the prisoner
The Behemoth
The Cenobite
ooh, I love the idea of this. Dr. Jekyl as a survivor and Mr. Hyde as a killer!
my guess... The Sloth, with Chunk as the survivor (Goonies FTW)
The Android
The Dreadnaught
The Wall-E
The Terror
The String
The Strand
The Shackles
The Jailbait
The Nea
The Cenobite
(Pinhead / Hellraiser)
The Inmate
or
The Captive
The chainwielder
The Revolter, trapped in chains because of his tendency to disobey the Entity.
Fred, no wait that's taken... Bert?
I'd go for "the beast"
"Chaaaaaiinnn. Keep us together".
Sorry, "The Subject"
I'm gonna go with The Pinhead!
The Crapper
im going to strictly guess The Engineer.
though someone has guessed that name already, they did so with like 4 other names. Iβm thinking this is the title that will be given to our favorite cenobite from Hellraiser
The Pain
I, The_Werewolf, have no idea.
@Peanits Has anyone guessed the name of the killer yet? You don't have to say who and what they wrote.
Ghost rider
The werewolf
@Peanits @Almo Please update the thread incase someone has gotten it right.
My guesses are
The convict : i feel this is a bit basic but we do have Legion so i wouldn't knock this entirely
The shackler- maybe he uses his hook to yank his victims back to them
The wrangler- ^^^same as above
The Bruiser
Tho tbh I really do think
The Alchemist is plausible for some reasons.