The Winter 2020 "Guess the Killer's Name" Competition!
Wow, it's that time already. According to the dev stream (thanks for the summary @Fibijean), the PTB will be here as soon as next week, which means we only have one weekend to guess... who is next?
The "rules" are simple; guess the new killer's "The" name before they're officially announced and win bragging rights until the next season. Feel free to choose the same guess as someone else, or pick multiple names, but just don't go through half the dictionary.
Now a quick nod to our previous winners, which was a lot of people last time around!
๐ NoShinyPony
๐๏ธ MedicSpirit7
๐๏ธ Cussock
๐๏ธ๐๏ธ PhantomMask20763
๐๏ธ Science_Guy
๐๏ธ MegaWaffle
๐๏ธ Okapi
๐๏ธ SpookyJeff
๐๏ธ TheLastGreatStar
๐๏ธ UsagiDoll
๐๏ธ Karltastisk
๐๏ธ Andreyu44
๐๏ธ BBQnDemogorgon
๐๏ธ Mc_Harty
๐๏ธ Mikeadatrix
We don't have too much to go on for this chapter. Who knows, maybe there's also an obscure hint hidden in a corner of the game no one will ever check. But otherwise, we just have the teaser trailer this time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dwcxxgMMhM
Comments
The new survivor has leaked along with some details about what the new chapter might be about, but there's still a lot that's unknown and the killer is still a mystery, so the guessing can continue.
My own:
The Hatred/Hate
The Madman
The Forgotten
Since the survivor leaked, I'm going with The Convict or The Warden.
Final answer.
The Perpetrator
The chained
The Confined
The chain
The Gunslinger ?
The Gunslinger
The Prisonner
I'm going to go with a more obvious one, "The Enslaved"
The Wolf
The Psychopath
The gunslinger
Jeff
The Ginswigger?
The Warden
The Prisoner.. DUH
The Gunslinger
The Mad Mick
The Gunslinger.
There definitely wasn't a leak.
The Prison Officer!!!
So the new survivor got leaked. However i think it was a leak on purpose. Misinformation. Peanits kind of hinted that the name of the killer would be kind of hard to guess. That leaked backstory seems to confirm a prisoner and prison as killer and map.
Maybe im wrong. Will find out soon
The Butcher
The Madman
The Berserker
The Hash-slinging-Slasher
The Chainer? Don't know if somebody tried this one :D
And even with the leak no one got it :P
Not too surprising, this one was really far out there.
Death Slinger
Doesn't count lmao
Why what do you mean? ๐
I did say The Bandit...so...2 points for being close??
Let's all stare disapprovingly at Peanits for knowing we wouldn't get it.
o_o
The Deathslinger won, but..... whats the connection between chains and deathslinger?
Anyone who posted any name related to a cowboy got the closest. Second place for anyone that said warden.
When I put my guess (The unforgiven) I was thinking if the hand cannon from bl3. So I get 1.5th place
The unforgiven being a reference to a cowboy movie
And the winner is... Nobody, I'm pretty sure.
Well actually we all tied so we technically were all the closest to being right.
They gave him a pretty weird name, not gonna lie.
MAN! I watched the recent Dev stream where they were talking about hit boxes, and then I saw the teaser with the chains and was wondering how that could be a long ranged attack. Thought maybe the killer would be able to laso his victims, like a cowboy. The Pinhead stuff really threw me and a lot of people off lol. I still wouldnโt have gotten the name though!