The Winter 2020 "Guess the Killer's Name" Competition!
Wow, it's that time already. According to the dev stream (thanks for the summary @Fibijean), the PTB will be here as soon as next week, which means we only have one weekend to guess... who is next?
The "rules" are simple; guess the new killer's "The" name before they're officially announced and win bragging rights until the next season. Feel free to choose the same guess as someone else, or pick multiple names, but just don't go through half the dictionary.
Now a quick nod to our previous winners, which was a lot of people last time around!
π NoShinyPony
ποΈ MedicSpirit7
ποΈ Cussock
ποΈποΈ PhantomMask20763
ποΈ Science_Guy
ποΈ MegaWaffle
ποΈ Okapi
ποΈ SpookyJeff
ποΈ TheLastGreatStar
ποΈ UsagiDoll
ποΈ Karltastisk
ποΈ Andreyu44
ποΈ BBQnDemogorgon
ποΈ Mc_Harty
ποΈ Mikeadatrix
We don't have too much to go on for this chapter. Who knows, maybe there's also an obscure hint hidden in a corner of the game no one will ever check. But otherwise, we just have the teaser trailer this time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dwcxxgMMhM
Comments
Maybe you should take a guess π
The Prisoner
The Unbound
The unforgiven
"The Priest"
or
"The Hell Priest"
Just because I'm legally required to say it, The Chain Chomp
The Tormented
The Strongler
Not to be confused with the Strangler from Last Year, totally different and not copied or anything
On a serious note I'm actually going to guess The Werewolf since it's still somewhat possible and I don't think I saw anyone guess it on this post yet
@Almo someone guessed the name so far? Don't tell who, just yes or no
Depends, if it's a licensed killer or not as that kinda dictates a lot of it.
"The Strange"
I am really thinking it might be something kinda Jekyll and Hyde based, but their own take on that concept instead of a licensed one.
What I hope for though is that it is some kind of monster, that's all I want. Another actual monster like demo.
The Bold One s/
In all seriousness, The Prisoner.
The Prisoner
The Wolf
The Smasher, or The Convict
"It will be The Nothing we have said"
The Beast
The captain
The Sodomizer
The Ghost Rider?
The Alchemist
The Slave
The Subject
Firstborn
Hard to guess. My take would be
The Headhunter
The @McLean
The Menace
The Fanatic
The Brute
The Undead
The predator
The experiment/subject
The feral
The enslaved
The Unchained
or
The Torturer
The Beast
I think about it too
Aww, you beat me to it! π
The cenobite, the pinhead, the pin head, the prisoner, the smasher, the warden, the forgotten, the punished.
Youβre going to βpinβ this? Peanits I swear man Iβll fight you if itβs not pinhead.
The Beast or The Renegade are my guesses ^^
The Torturer
The Master
The Oppressor
My B! I think it'll be something a little more specific than "Beast" but I just dont have much to go off of other than chained animal!
The Prisoner or The Convict seems likely. But I like the idea of The Menace or The Beast too.
Just in case it is Pinhead he has a couple of aliases in later books "The Cold Man" and "The Hell Priest"
It could be a beast to may "The Lycan" or "The Lagahoo" the latter being a shapeshifter often depicted having chains around its neck.
The jailer
Winter??? It's Summer!
Oooh, you think only people from the northern hemisphere play this game, gotcha.
"The Slasher" watch it turn out to be Jason or something and the chains were just entirely misleading haha.
Man I would love somekind of werewolf so much. Watch it be some cheesy like human like werewolf of London kind though instead of an actual badass Dog Soldiers kind of lycan if they ever do something like that =/
The Hound
The teaser gives so little information even compared to previous teasers. Honestly I think the devs should drop some kind of very small hint, like is the chain attached to a survivor or a killer on that bloody side- because it looks like it is lower to the ground which would mean it's attached to someone and being pulled in the other direction, so it's not like a beast on a chain or anything, it would have to be a killer that has some kind of thing like scorpion from mortal kombat, or has some kind of chained weapon.
I am really thinking it's just a non licensed, generic killer who grabs people with the chain like the stranger from Last Year.
The Demon
The Order
The Illusion
The scientist or The Alchemist
The Thrasher
...
Crasher, Basher, and Smasher!
No, where Iβd get that? The Fireball!
please someone get this π
Gee it's so much harder rn with such little information we have. But I guess I'll guess with something like "The Imprisoned" I have a feeling those chains might not fully be the power