Spirit is about to be thanos snapped? The end draws near from my main D: . I know Spirit could use slight changes in some people's opinion but I don't trust the "slight basekit changes"
Not going to lie, I got excited until I realized a second later that it was from the spirit reveal trailer. It's just the devs teasing us that the spirit is next to be reworked.
Spirit is about to be thanos snapped? The end draws near from my main D: . I know Spirit could use slight changes in some people's opinion but I don't trust the "slight basekit changes"
Honestly Shes ok. She can be annoying to go against but shes a nice refresher to see after all the ghostfaces and billies. I don't much care for prayer beads.
When you were hoping they would give Legion rework/buff after the nerf hammering or Amanda a well-deserved add-ons pass and buff after more nerf hammering.
But the Spirit teleported behind you and said "nothing personal kid"
Honestly Shes ok. She can be annoying to go against but shes a nice refresher to see after all the ghostfaces and billies. I don't much care for prayer beads.
she def need some changes but swf need more than spirit and nothing is done about it
What kind of changes do.you expect they can or will possibly make.for people playing with their friends? Its the dumbest thing as a killer to complain about. They've already changed it to give the group a match against a killer that closest matches the highest ranked survivor in the group. I get that them communication is a disadvantage to you but it's always going to be a thing and let's say they hear you and they decide to nerf gen speeds for swf groups. They'll just start all running prove thyself and tool boxes while aggressively grouping on gens. Then you'll be forced to run ruin and discordance then it'll still be an issue. No amount of complaining about swf is going to do anything they've already tried helping. If anything solo players will get something to give them more info like a swf. Unless they stop allowing discord to work on the game it's not happening and even then people will just use skype or something else till they stop allowing voice comms all together and then people will just stop playing and queue times will be longer and more people will stop playing.
she def need some changes but swf need more than spirit and nothing is done about it
Just accept it. I play killer and yes it sucks that they all now know where my ruin is and where I am but so what? I just try harder if I really wanna kill them all. But yeah spirit..
Yall need to calm down, they never announced reworks like this, also in the tweet they say something is missing so it's probably a teaser for something else
One of the swords has been removed... I know it sounds weird, but, Daddy Yamoako slices the competition? Bet that would be a funny conversation between Rin, her father and the entity lol
What kind of changes do.you expect they can or will possibly make.for people playing with their friends? Its the dumbest thing as a killer to complain about. They've already changed it to give the group a match against a killer that closest matches the highest ranked survivor in the group. I get that them communication is a disadvantage to you but it's always going to be a thing and let's say they hear you and they decide to nerf gen speeds for swf groups. They'll just start all running prove thyself and tool boxes while aggressively grouping on gens. Then you'll be forced to run ruin and discordance then it'll still be an issue. No amount of complaining about swf is going to do anything they've already tried helping. If anything solo players will get something to give them more info like a swf. Unless they stop allowing discord to work on the game it's not happening and even then people will just use skype or something else till they stop allowing voice comms all together and then people will just stop playing and queue times will be longer and more people will stop playing.
They need to get rid of swf entirely... The game isnt intended to be like that
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a gif from the spirit spotlight trailer so maybe they are hinted at a spirit change soon?
I have a bad feeling about this...
Another spirit. Yayyyy
Edit: *Clears throat* Something tells me this is not a new killer, but spirit's massacre 😭
Please BHVR, not my girl Rin
The scene is from the Spirit reveal trailer, possibly Yamaoka Estate map rework?
it's a gif from the spirit reveal trailer when she was released. The question is why they post it.
My guess: the spirit 2.0 is coming
Spirit is about to be thanos snapped? The end draws near from my main D: . I know Spirit could use slight changes in some people's opinion but I don't trust the "slight basekit changes"
I figured. But thats the fastest I've seen them announce a nerf to a killer and start teasing the rework.
Not going to lie, I got excited until I realized a second later that it was from the spirit reveal trailer. It's just the devs teasing us that the spirit is next to be reworked.
Honestly Shes ok. She can be annoying to go against but shes a nice refresher to see after all the ghostfaces and billies. I don't much care for prayer beads.
RiP Rin. 😔
When you were hoping they would give Legion rework/buff after the nerf hammering or Amanda a well-deserved add-ons pass and buff after more nerf hammering.
But the Spirit teleported behind you and said "nothing personal kid"
Devs about to do what Rin father did to her
:(
I wonder if that means the rework is imminent or just many weeks away?
Or custom spirit chase music
The symbols and writing on the wall says "Nerf Spirit"
She's gonna get LEGION'd.
Poor girl. Probably her new power is doing gen with survivors
Spirit is about to get second carnage of her life.
It's one of three things:
Nah, her power is use her katana to destroy the gate
It's possible that Rin's father is going to be the next killer.
We know that the next chapter is not coming with a map, so why not revisit Yamaoka Estate?
MCote hinted there will be a new map
cant wait they do slight changes to spirit to make her legion level so she would be balanced and have cOuNtErPlAy
Yeah, ok, could be that there will be one despite the Roadmap. Or maybe additional variations of Yamaoka Estate?
Rin's father coming to DBD? Does not seem plausible but would be interesting.
"Just go, survivor!, I don't deserve these kills! I'm such an unfair, boring and unfun killer to go against!"
Btw, I doubt it's her father. He won't replace her.
The never announce killer reworks like this calm down baddies
I wish i saw more billies.
Guys, it's Spirits lost twin sister coming as a survivor.
Hard to just admit she's not fair and needs a rework ay?
she def need some changes but swf need more than spirit and nothing is done about it
Yes c'mon changes to the spirit. Bout time
the end is coming spirit mains.
that's smart, then they either choose to play scratch mirror myers or stop playing completely
Love the survivor logic GG
Although I DO think the inevitable Spirit nerf is necessary, I wish the devs buffed the WEAKER killers to get some variety in the fog.
Been a while since I’ve seen a Leather Face or Wraith.
God I hope it's the well deserved Spirit nerf.
Bhvr just posted a reply to it pointing out that something is missing from the gif.
What kind of changes do.you expect they can or will possibly make.for people playing with their friends? Its the dumbest thing as a killer to complain about. They've already changed it to give the group a match against a killer that closest matches the highest ranked survivor in the group. I get that them communication is a disadvantage to you but it's always going to be a thing and let's say they hear you and they decide to nerf gen speeds for swf groups. They'll just start all running prove thyself and tool boxes while aggressively grouping on gens. Then you'll be forced to run ruin and discordance then it'll still be an issue. No amount of complaining about swf is going to do anything they've already tried helping. If anything solo players will get something to give them more info like a swf. Unless they stop allowing discord to work on the game it's not happening and even then people will just use skype or something else till they stop allowing voice comms all together and then people will just stop playing and queue times will be longer and more people will stop playing.
She's needed a change for some time now. Nurse got her nerf (even though she didn't need one whatsoever), not it's the Spirit's turn.
Just accept it. I play killer and yes it sucks that they all now know where my ruin is and where I am but so what? I just try harder if I really wanna kill them all. But yeah spirit..
That map sucks for killer, so they probably won't rework it.
Yall need to calm down, they never announced reworks like this, also in the tweet they say something is missing so it's probably a teaser for something else
They had already hinted this during their last live stream. So I guess it would make sense.
Spirt probably getting nerfed
One of the swords has been removed... I know it sounds weird, but, Daddy Yamoako slices the competition? Bet that would be a funny conversation between Rin, her father and the entity lol
They need to get rid of swf entirely... The game isnt intended to be like that
Unfortunately it is. They mention it in the very first dev stream...
It's just the core game that needs to be fixed for the swf v 1 to be balanced.
they confirmed in one of the older dev streams it was meant to be there since the beginning but they just couldnt get it in yet