Insta Heals got hit hard compared to even the PTB.

I'm glad :D Nerfed instas got nerfed :D

Went from 8 second heal to 16 for the syringe.

15 seconds of endurance/BT to 8 seconds.

Thoughts on this change?

Comments

  • Very good and needed changes, they are upon the right road. Now it is time for mories and keys

  • @yoyoyo said:

    Very good and needed changes, they are upon the right road. Now it is time for mories and keys

    I hope moris never get nerfed. The weeks leading up to it would be back to back mori spam like instas were.

  • Nerfed to the ground as it should be. The purple one might still see usage tho...

  • Very good changes! 👍️

  • Daaang. They got the MoM treatment.

  • I was actually happy with the original versions now it seems like they gutted them

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796176#Comment_796176

    I hope moris never get nerfed. The weeks leading up to it would be back to back mori spam like instas were.

    That just means you have to play killer almost exclusively.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796176#Comment_796176

    I hope moris never get nerfed. The weeks leading up to it would be back to back mori spam like instas were.

    That's a silly reason.

    If a week or two of every game having Ebony Moris and Skeleton Keys is the price to pay for nerfing both forever I'd gladly pay it.

  • Honestly, I think the change is too much. Ultra rares are ultra rare for a reason. Now instaheals can join BNPs in the club of "survivor addons that are kinda good but definitely not worth 7k".

    But that's some fast internet you've got there!

  • @Fibijean said:

    Honestly, I think the change is too much. Ultra rares are ultra rare for a reason. Now instaheals can join BNPs in the club of "survivor addons that are kinda good but definitely not worth 7k".

    But that's some fast internet you've got there!

    I'm still downloading sadly. I just read the patch notes xD

  • @Fibijean said:

    Honestly, I think the change is too much. Ultra rares are ultra rare for a reason. Now instaheals can join BNPs in the club of "survivor addons that are kinda good but definitely not worth 7k".

    But that's some fast internet you've got there!

    I don't think his internet was fast, Fibi. The Patch Notes is up in the forums.

  • @DeKillerKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796215#Comment_796215

    That just means you have to play killer almost exclusively.

    You're right i like moris i think they're cool and a lot of work goes into the animations.

  • @DeKillerKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796248#Comment_796248

    I don't think his internet was fast, Fibi. The Patch Notes is up in the forums.

    Oh lol, hadn't realised. Ignore me, then!

  • @Phox said:

    Daaang. They got the MoM treatment.

    as per usual they make nerfs that are not that bad and then they just ######### on them even more after the ptb


  • @Fibijean said:

    Honestly, I think the change is too much. Ultra rares are ultra rare for a reason. Now instaheals can join BNPs in the club of "survivor addons that are kinda good but definitely not worth 7k".

    But that's some fast internet you've got there!

    Bnp, or i would say "Old new part" , it's not even good. It's trash, useless and forgattable.

  • @Fibijean said:

    Honestly, I think the change is too much. Ultra rares are ultra rare for a reason. Now instaheals can join BNPs in the club of "survivor addons that are kinda good but definitely not worth 7k".

    But that's some fast internet you've got there!

    Bnp, or i would say "Old new part" is not even good. It's trash,useless and forgattable.

  • @Milordo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796248#Comment_796248

    Bnp, or i would say "Old new part" is not even good. It's trash,useless and forgattable.

    Pretty much. I was trying to be charitable, since they're not literally useless, but they're definitely not worth what you pay for them and I rarely bother with them anymore.

  • the change is awful, awful, awful! arghhhh!

  • Why even bother with a PTB if they go this hard-core anyway. I thought the PTB changes made them useless but this is just OTT and actually funny...

    Is it me or is it just hilarious that the more common addons seem to be better on almost everything these days?

  • Heck yeah!!! its about time

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796291#Comment_796291

    Pretty much. I was trying to be charitable, since they're not literally useless, but they're definitely not worth what you pay for them and I rarely bother with them anymore.

    I mean you’re still not wasting time healing. It bypasses Nurses, thana, sloppy and every other perk related to healing so I’d say it’s still quite strong.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Why even bother with a PTB if they go this hard-core anyway. I thought the PTB changes made them useless but this is just OTT and actually funny...

    Is it me or is it just hilarious that the more common addons seem to be better on almost everything these days?

    ptb absolutley no point! this much change you might as well just get rid of them. not happy at all!😠😠

  • Stop, stop.... they're already dead...

  • Thank God I used them all up. Not worth spending bp on them anymore. I kinda saw that coming, I'm really happy that I used them all up lol

  • Styptic and Syringe no longer reduce charges, so additional nerf was necessary imo. Maybe I will even use it more bcs before -25% and -50% charges rebuff were huge and weren’t good with other add-ons.

  • this nerf was too much. i think they should really look at the weak add ons/perks instead of nerfing the good ones to the ground.. so, rip instaheals. now they're not worth the bp anymore.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796245#Comment_796245

    You're right i like moris i think they're cool and a lot of work goes into the animations.

    Then you can use devour hope after they get nerfed.

  • Double nerf seems like overkill. In the PTB it was fine. I can't really understand this much of a nerf. If so I expect same treatment for mori offerings.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    Very good changes! 👍️

    Not really. They're trash now. At least the ptb versions were okay.

  • Good think i wasted all my instaheals before this nerf! Yeah the nerf was necessary, but the Ptb version was fine, this is trash....? Welcome in the bnp club 😂

  • @Nameless said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796295#Comment_796295

    I mean you’re still not wasting time healing. It bypasses Nurses, thana, sloppy and every other perk related to healing so I’d say it’s still quite strong.

    The heal over time would be cool only IF it didn't consume the the entire item but only the addon similar to the BNP. Using the item makes it really bad. I'd just heal myself probably faster ... while keeping the medkit

  • It seems like devs don't want strong or even useable ultra rare add-ons in the both sides, survivors and killers.

  • If they made the syringe heal a survivor to healthy it would be fine imo, with this version, I may as well just heal the person I'm using the syringe on without the medkit.

  • @antgnstea said:

    Double nerf seems like overkill. In the PTB it was fine. I can't really understand this much of a nerf. If so I expect same treatment for mori offerings.

    Look at it like this. Chased. Drop pallet. Activate it. Killer has to now break that pallet and hit you in less than 8 seconds. Now there is always a chance of it fsiling. Also if you think about it, we'll make it turned it from an 8 second heal into a 4 second heal on teammates.

    Think of an insta heal as a heal over time now. It's no longer instant. It's just a way to heal and do something else at the same time. 16 seconds is the default heal speed i believe

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796176#Comment_796176

    I hope moris never get nerfed. The weeks leading up to it would be back to back mori spam like instas were.

    A week of pure evil for another major issue resolved...I'll take it (and not just because I have hundred of unused Moris...hehehe).

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796176#Comment_796176

    I hope moris never get nerfed. The weeks leading up to it would be back to back mori spam like instas were.

    Still better than having them the way they are as of now forever.

  • @Phox said:

    Daaang. They got the MoM treatment.

    But MoM is pretty much useless. These addons can still do quite a lot on the other hand.

  • @Pigster said:

    Good think i wasted all my instaheals before this nerf! Yeah the nerf was necessary, but the Ptb version was fine, this is trash....? Welcome in the bnp club 😂

    Eyyyy another who used them all up, high 5 mate! I was called stupid in the forum because I was "wasting" all of them pre nerf. Seems like it's a much bigger waste having them in the inventory collecting dust now omegalul

  • Oh don’t celebrate yet.

    I’m sure players will find another way to complain about them once survivors have learned to adapt.

  • @Nameless said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796295#Comment_796295

    I mean you’re still not wasting time healing. It bypasses Nurses, thana, sloppy and every other perk related to healing so I’d say it’s still quite strong.

    In the live stream they said that perks like Botany will speed up the heal over time but killer perks can slow it down...

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Why even bother with a PTB if they go this hard-core anyway. I thought the PTB changes made them useless but this is just OTT and actually funny...

    Is it me or is it just hilarious that the more common addons seem to be better on almost everything these days?

    ?

    The PTB worked EXACTLY as intended in this case. They made changes to Syptic / Syringe. Put them on PTB to test if they were balanced. Made changes accordingly.

    In this case, there was no counterplay. If you saw someone pop a medkit in your face as a killer you'd deduce that it were with one of those 2 addons. The problem was that both of those had 2 very different and opposing counterplays.

    The counter to Syptic was waiting 15 seconds for "Endurance" (Borrowed Time) to run out. The counter to Syringe was downing them quickly (within 8 seconds). There was no mindgame. It was a straight up 50/50, coin toss, guessing game. If you assumed it was one when it was the other then you just gave the survivor an extra health-state + speedboost. There was no way of knowing which it was until you swung. Now there is legitimate counterplay as opposed to being a coin toss; downing the survivor in the precise window of 8-16 seconds.



    Man, this community really has an issue with at least ATTEMPTING to see things from both perspectives.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796236#Comment_796236

    Not really. They're trash now. At least the ptb versions were okay.

    The purple one is now counterable by the killer and the pink one now requires at least some skill from the survivor (do not get hit for 16 seconds - which is totally doable).

    I don't see a problem with that. Bonus health states should be the exception and require some skill, not be free.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796749#Comment_796749

    The purple one is now counterable by the killer and the pink one now requires at least some skill from the survivor (do not get hit for 16 seconds - which is totally doable).

    I don't see a problem with that. Bonus health states should be the exception and require some skill, not be free.

    You were paying 6,000 blood points for a one time use Bt. I think that was perfectly fair. There was no reason to cut the time in half. As for the needle. It's not even close to being worth 7,000 blood points. It really wasn't worth it when it was 8 seconds. But at least it was a fair compromise. No they're both trash addons. I never ran them before because they felt kind of cheap. Now I won't because they suck.

  • @HP150 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796304#Comment_796304

    ?

    The PTB worked EXACTLY as intended in this case. They made changes to Syptic / Syringe. Put them on PTB to test if they were balanced. Made changes accordingly.

    In this case, there was no counterplay. If you saw someone pop a medkit in your face as a killer you'd deduce that it were with one of those 2 addons. The problem was that both of those had 2 very different and opposing counterplays.

    The counter to Syptic was waiting 15 seconds for "Endurance" (Borrowed Time) to run out. The counter to Syringe was downing them quickly (within 8 seconds). There was no mindgame. It was a straight up 50/50, coin toss, guessing game. If you assumed it was one when it was the other then you just gave the survivor an extra health-state + speedboost. There was no way of knowing which it was until you swung. Now there is legitimate counterplay as opposed to being a coin toss; downing the survivor in the precise window of 8-16 seconds.

    Man, this community really has an issue with at least ATTEMPTING to see things from both perspectives.

    dude they're complete trash now... 8sec is way too short! There's yellow and green add-ons that are better than these now. They 100% do not deserve their rare and ultra rarity. They're simplynot sort the bloodpoints.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/797465#Comment_797465

    You were paying 6,000 blood points for a one time use Bt. I think that was perfectly fair. There was no reason to cut the time in half. As for the needle. It's not even close to being worth 7,000 blood points. It really wasn't worth it when it was 8 seconds. But at least it was a fair compromise. No they're both trash addons. I never ran them before because they felt kind of cheap. Now I won't because they suck.

    Still better than MoM.

  • The timer increase was needed for the syringe. If it would have been like in PTB there would literally be no other choice but the hit the person who "used up" their medkit in a chase. Since in that scenario you'd have 2 options: Hit the person and they get endurance with a styptic and run away/don't hit them they get to heal to full with a needle. The 50/50 here being pretty bad.

    With the timer increase you can now actually WAIT seconds to make sure you wait out endurance and THEN hit the person so the syringe gets wasted. Actual counterplay.

  • @HP150 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796304#Comment_796304

    ?

    The PTB worked EXACTLY as intended in this case. They made changes to Syptic / Syringe. Put them on PTB to test if they were balanced. Made changes accordingly.

    In this case, there was no counterplay. If you saw someone pop a medkit in your face as a killer you'd deduce that it were with one of those 2 addons. The problem was that both of those had 2 very different and opposing counterplays.

    The counter to Syptic was waiting 15 seconds for "Endurance" (Borrowed Time) to run out. The counter to Syringe was downing them quickly (within 8 seconds). There was no mindgame. It was a straight up 50/50, coin toss, guessing game. If you assumed it was one when it was the other then you just gave the survivor an extra health-state + speedboost. There was no way of knowing which it was until you swung. Now there is legitimate counterplay as opposed to being a coin toss; downing the survivor in the precise window of 8-16 seconds.

    Man, this community really has an issue with at least ATTEMPTING to see things from both perspectives.

    Yeah. Why would you expect to get a benefit from a very rare or ultra rare addon.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/797465#Comment_797465

    You were paying 6,000 blood points for a one time use Bt. I think that was perfectly fair. There was no reason to cut the time in half. As for the needle. It's not even close to being worth 7,000 blood points. It really wasn't worth it when it was 8 seconds. But at least it was a fair compromise. No they're both trash addons. I never ran them before because they felt kind of cheap. Now I won't because they suck.

    This, they went overkill twice. Overpowered and now underpowered. They can't hit the middle.

‹ 1 2