Insta Heals got hit hard compared to even the PTB.

I'm glad :D Nerfed instas got nerfed :D

Went from 8 second heal to 16 for the syringe.

15 seconds of endurance/BT to 8 seconds.

Thoughts on this change?

Comments

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/797465#Comment_797465

    You were paying 6,000 blood points for a one time use Bt. I think that was perfectly fair. There was no reason to cut the time in half. As for the needle. It's not even close to being worth 7,000 blood points. It really wasn't worth it when it was 8 seconds. But at least it was a fair compromise. No they're both trash addons. I never ran them before because they felt kind of cheap. Now I won't because they suck.

    Oh yeah 6k you say ? Read again the description. Now add the cost of whatever second addon you have + the medkit. Now close to 15k+ looks much better . That is pretty huge cost for something it may not work, not to mention the way we activate these is horrible - you have to stop moving and hit 2 buttons. Sometimes it does not even work on the first try and it is very easy to be noticed by the killer hwta you are doing. I really hope they make it lose only the addon ... at least for the healing one

  • I Respect the devs for these changes tbh... outstanding.

1 2 ›