Camaraderie could become problematic

camaraderie.png

What do you guys think ? 34s is a long time imao. If all 4 survivors use it it's bonus 136s from all hooks. Huh it's still better then having dead perk like it was before I guess.

Comments

  • That is good. Finally some anti camp perk :)))

  • @Horror_Gaming said:

    Good give survivors some decent perks for a change. If killers don’t camp then the perk is useless ^

    its for anti camping and I welcome it

    This perk is way too good. Killer doesn't even need to be near for it activate

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666335#Comment_666335

    This perk is way too good. Killer doesn't even need to be near for it activate

    If the killer isn't near the hook, the perk pretty much becomes meaningless anyways, it wouldn't make any difference if the hook timer would be paused for 14 seconds or 34 seconds.

  • @MrDardon said:

    I don't think that Survivors earn an additional 34 seconds of hook time just because they can't make saves in time. The 14 seconds were ok and even then, Survivors shouldn't get rewarded for something they did wrong. But 34 seconds is ridiculously long

    going near the hook is wrong?

  • hehe that's great my opinion

  • Players on this forum have no idea how to gauge perk strength. This is still a very bad perk. Unless the killer is face camping this perk has Zero use. Z-E-R-O. It is almost impossible to abuse this perk. Think about it. What value to a team of survivors does a survivor on a hook provide? None. A survivor hanging on a hook longer is a survivor not working on generators or helping other survivors.

    If the survivors try and "take advantage" of that extra hook time they run the risk of a second survivor being hooked near the first survivor and that can quickly cascade into all survivors dying. That extra time on the hook could even backfire preventing someone from getting the hatch. The only thing good about this perk is that killers will know that it exists and perhaps help motivate them to not bother with camping. Using the perk is still a terrible idea for survivors. I welcome any survivors I play against to try and prove me wrong though =p

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    Players on this forum have no idea how to gauge perk strength. This is still a very bad perk. Unless the killer is face camping this perk has Zero use. Z-E-R-O. It is almost impossible to abuse this perk. Think about it. What value to a team of survivors does a survivor on a hook provide? None. A survivor hanging on a hook longer is a survivor not working on generators or helping other survivors.

    If the survivors try and "take advantage" of that extra hook time they run the risk of a second survivor being hooked near the first survivor and that can quickly cascade into all survivors dying. That extra time on the hook could even backfire preventing someone from getting the hatch. The only thing good about this perk is that killers will know that it exists and perhaps help motivate them to not bother with camping. Using the perk is still a terrible idea for survivors. I welcome any survivors I play against to try and prove me wrong though =p

    I'm with you on this one. The only benefit it has is if the killer is dead set on camping, survivors can take terms proccing Camaraderie and then rush gens with the extra 120+ seconds. It's still not that great.

  • I guess it depends if it will stack or not. Like if a survivor enters that range and pauses the timer, then another survivor enters just after the timer restarts, does it pause again? Can the same survivor pause it more than once?

    34 seconds does seem like a lot though no matter how you slice it. 20s might be more reasonable.

  • Does just stepping into the radius while it's active provide the full 34 second pause?

  • I can't see it ever really affecting me as a killer. This would only make a difference in situations where someone's in the struggle phase but can't save them. If they can save them, that will always be preferable anyway. In other words, I'd have to be camping the hook for it to do anything.

    Not to mention that I get a 4 second warning whenever someone goes to save them, since the timer pauses.

  • Love how they nerfed the killer perks but buffed the hell out of the survivor perks..but yheres no bias right?

  • @Horror_Gaming said:

    Good give survivors some decent perks for a change. If killers don’t camp then the perk is useless ^

    its for anti camping and I welcome it

    Sure..till an exploit is discovered or it's the end game..then it's just free time for survivors

  • @immortalls96 said:

    Love how they nerfed the killer perks but buffed the hell out of the survivor perks..but yheres no bias right?

    It's like you're blind to the past year and a half of survivor nerfs and killer buffs.

    You're the one with the bias because you only look at the things that negatively affect killers/positively affect survivors.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666663#Comment_666663

    It's like you're blind to the past year and a half of survivor nerfs and killer buffs.

    You're the one with the bias because you only look at the things that negatively affect killers/positively affect survivors.

    Lol I look at all the changes made..you are the one not looking at everything..so you can keep your little attitude to yourself tyvm^^

  • Again a camp-related thread becomes a cesspool of ignorance. If the other 2-3 survivors are running this during endgame while gates are open with the hooked survivor being your only objective, you're actively gonna have to lose the kill no matter what. Also it's freelo for survivors because 2 can just swarm the hook constantly while the last one rushes gens.


    But hey! It's a must to let people go, because who cares what killers think, amirite? Killers are just AI so it's all about survivors. If it's fun for survivors, why care right?

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666668#Comment_666668

    Lol I look at all the changes made..you are the one not looking at everything..so you can keep your little attitude to yourself tyvm^^

    Exhaustion Nerf

    Decisive Nerf

    MoM Nerf

    Healing Nerf

    Pallet Quantity Nerf

    Vacuum Nerf

    Instablind Nerf

    BNP Nerf


    BUT THEY ONLY FAVOUR SURVIVORS REEEEEEEE

    Yea, you're surely looking at the entire picture, look how biased they are.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666668#Comment_666668

    Lol I look at all the changes made..you are the one not looking at everything..so you can keep your little attitude to yourself tyvm^^

    There were no changes made, those are entirely new perks. You can't call something a nerf before it even exists.

    We mentioned that what we showed was subject to change because that stream was recorded weeks in advance, meaning that we had not done a balance pass just yet.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666671#Comment_666671

    Exhaustion Nerf

    Decisive Nerf

    MoM Nerf

    Healing Nerf

    Pallet Quantity Nerf

    Vacuum Nerf

    Instablind Nerf

    BNP Nerf

    BUT THEY ONLY FAVOUR SURVIVORS REEEEEEEE

    Yea, you're surely looking at the entire picture, look how biased they are.

    So you list off all the biggest game breaking bugs and items fixed years ago and and this is supposed to convince me ? Amusing the only one from recent was the healing change and it was a whopping 4 seconds..plus survivors have a library of tools to speed up healing so that's completely irrelevant..and I simply love botany knowledge so yes I do speak from experience

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    Players on this forum have no idea how to gauge perk strength. This is still a very bad perk. Unless the killer is face camping this perk has Zero use. Z-E-R-O. It is almost impossible to abuse this perk. Think about it. What value to a team of survivors does a survivor on a hook provide? None. A survivor hanging on a hook longer is a survivor not working on generators or helping other survivors.

    If the survivors try and "take advantage" of that extra hook time they run the risk of a second survivor being hooked near the first survivor and that can quickly cascade into all survivors dying. That extra time on the hook could even backfire preventing someone from getting the hatch. The only thing good about this perk is that killers will know that it exists and perhaps help motivate them to not bother with camping. Using the perk is still a terrible idea for survivors. I welcome any survivors I play against to try and prove me wrong though =p

    Truth.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666671#Comment_666671

    There were no changes made, those are entirely new perks. You can't call something a nerf before it even exists.

    We mentioned that what we showed was subject to change because that stream was recorded weeks in advance, meaning that we had not done a balance pass just yet.

    I'll grant you that but no matter how you slice it..one sude got exclusively brought up maszively..while the other got brought down only..I'm sorry but cannot just ignore that

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666684#Comment_666684

    I'll grant you that but no matter how you slice it..one sude got exclusively brought up maszively..while the other got brought down only..I'm sorry but cannot just ignore that

    "brought up massively"... Nobody will use this Perk. And if someone is using this Perk, dont camp.

    And yes, you have to ignore that. They said it is all Subject to Change.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666677#Comment_666677

    So you list off all the biggest game breaking bugs and items fixed years ago and and this is supposed to convince me ? Amusing the only one from recent was the healing change and it was a whopping 4 seconds..plus survivors have a library of tools to speed up healing so that's completely irrelevant..and I simply love botany knowledge so yes I do speak from experience

    Old exhaustion wasn't a bugged

    Old decisive wasn't a bug or bugged

    MOM worked as intended

    Pallet vacuum was intended

    Pallet quantity wasn't a bug by any chance

    Instablinds weren't any more of a bug than other addons are

    BNPs were working as intended

    So what the hell are these "game breaking bugs" you're talking about here?

    Stop with the "us vs them" attitude. It leads to nothing positive or constructive.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666560#Comment_666560

    If the killer isn't near the hook, the perk pretty much becomes meaningless anyways, it wouldn't make any difference if the hook timer would be paused for 14 seconds or 34 seconds.

    It will be abused, I think. We shall see.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666677#Comment_666677

    So you list off all the biggest game breaking bugs and items fixed years ago and and this is supposed to convince me ? Amusing the only one from recent was the healing change and it was a whopping 4 seconds..plus survivors have a library of tools to speed up healing so that's completely irrelevant..and I simply love botany knowledge so yes I do speak from experience

    "biggest game breaking bugs"

    Yea, so when survivors have things changed for them it's just a bug fix, when killers have something changed ITS A MEGA BIG SUPER BAD NERF :'(

    I did say "It's like you've been ignoring the last year and a half of survivor nerfs" so yea, no duh I posted the last year of significant nerfs.

    Did you know infinites USED to exist and killers STILL 4Kd? You have it so easy now and still struggle, it's comical.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666694#Comment_666694

    "brought up massively"... Nobody will use this Perk. And if someone is using this Perk, dont camp.

    And yes, you have to ignore that. They said it is all Subject to Change.

    It wasnt the only perk improved was it? Ty

  • @shmoul said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666685#Comment_666685

    Old exhaustion wasn't a bugged

    Old decisive wasn't a bug or bugged

    MOM worked as intended

    Pallet vacuum was intended

    Pallet quantity wasn't a bug by any chance

    Instablinds weren't any more of a bug than other addons are

    BNPs were working as intended

    So what the hell are these "game breaking bugs" you're talking about here?

    Stop with the "us vs them" attitude. It leads to nothing positive or constructive.

    Read my post before responding next time please

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666685#Comment_666685

    "biggest game breaking bugs"

    Yea, so when survivors have things changed for them it's just a bug fix, when killers have something changed ITS A MEGA BIG SUPER BAD NERF :'(

    I did say "It's like you've been ignoring the last year and a half of survivor nerfs" so yea, no duh I posted the last year of significant nerfs.

    Did you know infinites USED to exist and killers STILL 4Kd? You have it so easy now and still struggle, it's comical.

    Mhm, you clearly only play survivor so your screeching means nothing to me as you lack equal footing here

  • I thought it only works when the camp killer...

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666705#Comment_666705

    Mhm, you clearly only play survivor so your screeching means nothing to me as you lack equal footing here

    test.png

    Out of 75,000 players being tracked, sorted by survivors sacrificed I'm 326th on the leaderboard.

    I'm in the top 500 players for amount of kills as killer.

    Move on with that "You only play survivor" bs because I'll bet money I've probably killer more survivors than you ever will.

    Also love the "Oh, you proved I'm wrong, uh uh uh YOURE A SURVIVOR MAIN SO YOU DONT COUNT". lmao

  • When I camp it is because the rest of the survivors are all around me pointing at me demanding me to leave.

    Hahaha. The perk could give you a whole extra minute for all I care. If those "saviors" are not going away to do gens, I am not going away either.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666710#Comment_666710

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/958/6S1AJ7MUU6UU.png

    Out of 75,000 players being tracked, sorted by survivors sacrificed I'm 326th on the leaderboard.

    I'm in the top 500 players for amount of kills as killer.

    Move on with that "You only play survivor" bs because I'll bet money I've probably killer more survivors than you ever will.

    Mhm..you bore me with this..you have nothing productive to say so I'll move on..your clearly losing your head and I dislike dealing with those whom cant keep a civil convorsation without resorting to shrieking , good day

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666722#Comment_666722

    Mhm..you bore me with this..you have nothing productive to say so I'll move on..your clearly losing your head and I dislike dealing with those whom cant keep a civil convorsation without resorting to shrieking , good day

    That's what I thought, peace out, girl scout.


  • "So you list off all the biggest game breaking bugs and items fixed years ago and and this is supposed to convince me ? Amusing the only one from recent was the healing change and it was a whopping 4 seconds..plus survivors have a library of tools to speed up healing so that's completely irrelevant..and I simply love botany knowledge so yes I do speak from experience"

    So in your first sentence you claim those were game breaking bugs. Game breaking part is arguable, but the definitely weren't bugs. The healing change was actually pretty significant, it basically made sc useless. Why does the frequency of the nerfs even matter?

    The devs don't nerf or buff for the sake of it, they do it because they have a reason to do so. Stop trying to push your "survivors op, buff killers plz" without explaining your reasoning and providing solid examples. You're basically acting like a kid, deaf to anyone else's comments and when someone disagrees they're a filthy survivor main and their opinion doesn't count.

  • @shmoul said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666709#Comment_666709

    "So you list off all the biggest game breaking bugs and items fixed years ago and and this is supposed to convince me ? Amusing the only one from recent was the healing change and it was a whopping 4 seconds..plus survivors have a library of tools to speed up healing so that's completely irrelevant..and I simply love botany knowledge so yes I do speak from experience"

    So in your first sentence you claim those were game breaking bugs. Game breaking part is arguable, but the definitely weren't bugs. The healing change was actually pretty significant, it basically made sc useless. Why does the frequency of the nerfs even matter?

    The devs don't nerf or buff for the sake of it, they do it because they have a reason to do so. Stop trying to push your "survivors op, buff killers plz" without explaining your reasoning and providing solid examples. You're basically acting like a kid, deaf to anyone else's comments and when someone disagrees they're a filthy survivor main and their opinion doesn't count.

    And..items..it seems to me..the only one being deaf to what others are saying..is you...and claiming sc was made useless by the change is so flabbergasting to me as I run it..I have 0 issues...usually end up doing very well with it..now the new insta heal perks may be more appealing but that would've happened weather healing was changed or not..and the frequency matters because he spoke as if this year has been a year of hell for survivor and it most certainly hasn't been..now if your going to be blustery and rage at me all day I'll simply ignore you..I have no issue having a discussion but I've lost all patience for arguing with those whom fail to see the bigger picture

  • Devs: Hey guys these perks are still being tested and subject to change.

    Players: ok

    Devs: *changes perk*

    Players: *Surprised Pikachu face*

  • @Kebek said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/474/Q6T3AI32XCIX.png

    What do you guys think ? 34s is a long time imao. If all 4 survivors use it it's bonus 136s from all hooks. Huh it's still better then having dead perk like it was before I guess.

    remember it can be useless if you just dont camp, theres the niche extra seconds when a survivor miscalculates how long until they go get you but you die in their face but that barely happens

  • Wow buffs surv perks but nerf killer perks there biased is showing

  • So correct me if I’m wrong. If my friends and I all run this we have 136 free extra seconds to pop generators and all we need to do is get close for 1 sec to a 2nd stage hooked survivor? Or does it only activate for so long when you keep standing in this radius? If it’s the former then these killers are going to get bullied big time. That’s 3 free gens right there just for getting somewhat close.

  • Oh W O W


    34 seconds that more's then half of a hook duration, that's bloody insane actually. Even against campers that's going to make it really easy to do basement rescues and borrowed time rescues

  • @Nameless said:

    So correct me if I’m wrong. If my friends and I all run this we have 136 free extra seconds to pop generators and all we need to do is get close for 1 sec to a 2nd stage hooked survivor? Or does it only activate for so long when you keep standing in this radius? If it’s the former then these killers are going to get bullied big time. That’s 3 free gens right there just for getting somewhat close.

    It can only activate once, and only for the person using the perk. Unless the killer is camping, you would be better off unhooking them anyway.

  • @Attackfrog said:

    I'll still camp through it. When I camp, the timer becomes irrelevant. I'd camp all day if survivors keep running around the hook.

    It's a long timer that won't hurt camping but certainly helps that last second save on the hook. Pretty sure that was it's intended use.

    This state just gives the hooked survivor an extra minute and a half of unfun playtime until next match if killer camps it.

    5-10 seconds would make more sense. With coordinated SWF...imagine the nightmare for killers.

    All you gotta do is just leave the hook if your gonna complain about it so much before it's even fully released.

  • @Swiftblade131 said:

    102 seconds or 1 Minutes and 42 seconds pause. 3 survivors in 16m range.

    That's a long time ya know.

    Imagine the stalling you could do for the last gen in a group with comms.

    Especially considering it still stops the timer, regardless of camping. Last second saves.

    It doesn't stack.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666685#Comment_666685

    "biggest game breaking bugs"

    Yea, so when survivors have things changed for them it's just a bug fix, when killers have something changed ITS A MEGA BIG SUPER BAD NERF :'(

    I did say "It's like you've been ignoring the last year and a half of survivor nerfs" so yea, no duh I posted the last year of significant nerfs.

    Did you know infinites USED to exist and killers STILL 4Kd? You have it so easy now and still struggle, it's comical.

    Killers don't have it easy now, the game is just much better balanced now. Playing killer can still be very challenging, just as challenging as survivor.

  • If this perk is supposed to discourage facecamping, then it should work the opposite way. If NO survivors are within 16 meter range when you reach struggle phase. the struggle meter will be paused for 60 seconds. basically you expect your death, but waste alot of the killers time making him hopefully 1K

  • Preeeeetty sure it only happens once. I feel the tooltip isnt exactly clear, but I cant imagine theyd let it happen over and over by stepping out and in the radius. It would be infinite struggle phase.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666705#Comment_666705

    Killers don't have it easy now, the game is just much better balanced now. Playing killer can still be very challenging, just as challenging as survivor.

    At least from where I sit, I find killer incredibly easy, I did well when I first started playing the game before all these changes, I do way better now, except with huntress, her hatchets in this patch are trashhhhhh.

  • People be crying like this ######### perk is about to become the new Meta

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666885#Comment_666885

    At least from where I sit, I find killer incredibly easy, I did well when I first started playing the game before all these changes, I do way better now, except with huntress, her hatchets in this patch are trashhhhhh.

    Interesting, even back then when there was pallet vacuum and infinites? Because it seemed that if survivors played that right, there was pretty much no way to win a game as killer, except if you played one of the very powerful killers. At leats that's what it looked like, didn't play back then when the game was in that bad state.

  • @Poweas said:

    That's ridiculous. It should be 15 or something.

    The perk is fine, killers can play around it so its balanced.


  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/666959#Comment_666959

    Interesting, even back then when there was pallet vacuum and infinites? Because it seemed that if survivors played that right, there was pretty much no way to win a game as killer, except if you played one of the very powerful killers. At leats that's what it looked like, didn't play back then when the game was in that bad state.

    With what you've said you've just enforced what I've said, It has only gotten easier for survivors, killers still 4Kd then and they're DEFINITELY 4King now, and you shouldn't even be aiming for 4Ks tbh.

    My point stands, game is easier than it has ever been for killers.

1 2 3 4 5